It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist
reply to post by rajaten

To be honest, ive never seen MMN attack anyone on these boards personally. Hes not that type of person. He'll attack dumb reports with dumb claims much like anyone else (ie Greer et al)

I agree i have seen MMN support several classic UFO cases as being legitimate. He has always been courteous and respectful to other users agree or disagree. Nor do I believe it is his intentions to force you to NOT believe in UFO's or that ET is not a possibility or reality. It is called critical thinking, the rational is a important component to truth seeking.

You should not worship or Idolize people like Greer at all. It is no more logical than idolizing an athlete or politician. Greer is just a man. Mistake or no mistake he has used UFOligy as a cash cow. One that has been mutilated,probed and dropped on it's back.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I guess the name of your game is "repeat yourself until they give up" so i'll do the same.

Say what you want about Greer, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project.
What is there to debunk, that they claim that they witnessed something they cannot identify, show or even prove exists?

Yeah, People cannot debunk that. You are right.

The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all.
Are you being skeptical of skeptics. You skeptic you!
Point out one post in this thread that has been specifically critical of Greer and Hoagland that has claimed to "debunk it all".
Just one posts please to support your claim.

I guess we can reverse the situation and say the problems with Greer and Hoagland disciples is that once they see a youtube video with Greer and Hoadland they think they actually have evidence to support their beliefs.

You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY
I don't simply claim that. I claim Greer is a hoaxer because he starts fictitious companies and organizations that produce nothing but lies. Greer has claimed for over 10 years to have new technology that he is about to release from 3 companies.
What has he produced or shown.
Nothing.
This means that Greer has lied numerous times and continuous to do this.
This means that his claims are hoaxes at best, and at worst could be described as blatantly fraudulent, in order attract investors.
Greer has started 2 companies that deal with Alien and ET disclosure.
Again, for 20 years Greer has claimed we are on the verge of disclosure.
Again, Greer has produced nothing but hearsay and photos of moths.
In some instances, even his witnesses from the press conferences offer the same poor quality.

... I just read that everything Greer does now gets moved to the hoax section...well, that's just a shame isn't it...it's too bad that what was possibly the biggest effort by high status people to come together and announce to the world the truth, is now played off as nothing of significance because nothing Greer is related to is significant, because Greer is nothing but a con-man...
At least you admit that Greer has done nothing but disgrace the field and drag those that have had genuine experiences into the realm of "nutjob" cliches and hoaxer labels.
Thanks Dr. Greer.

I guess skeptics use the same logic with the UFO subject as whole, they think since some people are crazy, and since some sightings are explainable or hoaxes, that must mean all are, no matter the volume of unexplained cases and witness testimony from not just individuals but groups, and no matter who it is that proclaims Aliens exist, it's still all the work of hoaxers and crazy people to them...
You are correct in that all the above is simply a guess.
Skeptics genuinely do not develop their opinion about topics by relying on guessing.
It appears you do and this is why you probably believe the likes of Greer, you probably just guess(expect, believe or suppose) that he is right.

So what, he's human, everybody makes mistakes,
Greer has been deliberate in his claims, the structuring of his organizations etc. Look up Greer's three "energy" companies. They have produced nothing yet Greer was lobbying the UFO/ET community for 3 million dollars in order to produce a working device. In ten years he has created 3 companies with these claims and produced nothing at all, nor even revealed the technology or knowledge he claims he has, so how is this disclosure?

why are you so quick to crucify him and discount everything he's ever accomplished,
What has he accomplished exactly?

People have not been quick to dismiss Greer. The man has been claiming that he has free energy technology and that disclosure is imminent for almost two decades now.
All he has accomplished is a habit of claiming things, promoting himself and selling books.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I cant believe people are still brainwashed by Greer in his narcissistic death grip on this topic. He has literally jumped the shark in the past year as well as this thread.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b31a4229c61.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Why do people suppport Greer when it has been proven beyond any doubt whatsoever that he is a hoaxer & a con man?

It has NOT been "proven beyond any doubt whatsoever".

None of those who attack Greer have ever been out on an expedition with him so none of you are in a position to say anything for certain.

Furthermore, if it is a hoax, there should be thousands of victims by now, so WHERE are they? I can find plenty of footage and positive testimonials for the field trips, barely any negative.

(The most negative people, oddly enough, tend to be anonymous posters in forums who have never been on a field trip.... hmm......)

Most people agree that the work Greer did with the Disclosure Project was excellent.

Talk to anyone in the new energy/free energy community and they will tell you that Greer is actively involved in that arena too.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Why do people suppport Greer when it has been proven beyond any doubt whatsoever that he is a hoaxer & a con man?

It has NOT been "proven beyond any doubt whatsoever".

None of those who attack Greer have ever been out on an expedition with him so none of you are in a position to say anything for certain.

Furthermore, if it is a hoax, there should be thousands of victims by now, so WHERE are they? I can find plenty of footage and positive testimonials for the field trips, barely any negative.

(The most negative people, oddly enough, tend to be anonymous posters in forums who have never been on a field trip.... hmm......)

Most people agree that the work Greer did with the Disclosure Project was excellent.

Talk to anyone in the new energy/free energy community and they will tell you that Greer is actively involved in that arena too.

There are people who still believe pro wrestling is real and you cant tell them otherwise. Because "i seen a wrestler bleeding during the match so it is real" lol. Same thinking with Greer followers. Greer did some great things back then in the Disclosure project i agree. Now he is an embarrassment and discredit to all those witnesses with his corporate money machine. Now he is a shill with his hand in your pocket. How about you hand him $1000 at the next CSETI expedition in October and tell us about the light show . Post video footage of the "moth men" and interaction with them.

Sound like a plan?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
Greer did some great things back then in the Disclosure project i agree. Now he is an embarrassment and discredit to all those witnesses with his corporate money machine. Now he is a shill with his hand in your pocket. How about you hand him $1000 at the next CSETI expedition in October and tell us about the light show .

FYI

CSETI actually came first, Greer started it in 1990.

The Disclosure Project happened in 2001.

A lot of people like to use that line "the Disclosure Project was great but then Greer ruined it with his CSETI crap", not realizing that CSETI predates the Disclosure Project by over 10 years.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

theMegaladon has a pretty good plan there cupo! I also believe that you should pay the $1000 to go to one of Greers field trips. Sign the non disclosure forms (*cough,cough*) and then simply claim that someone stole your camera when you stopped to use the restroom at a gas station.

Then just post all of your evidence such as photographs here because you're no longer responsible for them and Greer can't track you to your ATS account. They've simply been posted by the dude that stole your camera! LOL!

If I lived in America, and someone gave me the $1000, I'd do it myself!

IRM

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

theMegaladon has a pretty good plan there cupo! I also believe that you should pay the $1000 to go to one of Greers field trips.

If I were to do such a thing it would have to be done right - with proper legal permission from CSETI to post the results on ATS or other sites.

And I would want a real field team out there, experienced people, with quality equipment.

It'll never happen though. It'll be a cold day in hell before the staff ever talk to Debbie Foch and try to work out such a deal, believe me.

Anyway, as I keep saying, I am more interested in testing out new energy technology. That would be the most useful and interesting way for me to throw money around don't you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Anyway, as I keep saying, I am more interested in testing out new energy technology. That would be the most useful and interesting way for me to throw money around don't you think?

Maybe you're right.

Here's an opportunity for you to do just that

I want to be a Research Fellow for Steven Greer

Let us know how it goes, cup.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I have a better idea. Why don't we do something that we control ourselves?

Why not buy one of these kits or devices and test it out?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It'll never happen though. It'll be a cold day in hell before the staff ever talk to Debbie Foch and try to work out such a deal, believe me.

I spoke to Debbie earlier this year. I found her to be rude, abrupt and sarcastic. Her lips are permanently stained green from the Kool-Aid! Either that, or she is complicit in Greer's lies.

iRM 2.0

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

But what did you ask of her?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Greer can't track you to your ATS account.

Hmmm, but Greer could track him via astral projection.

If he can project his super-mind into the White House he'd have no trouble beaming into the homes of all those who partake in the CSETI training to ensure they are adhering to the non-disclosure agreement.

We don't want cupocoffee ending up with a Close Encounter of the Fist Kind.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

True... Greer's unprecedented vectoring skills are to be feared too! His Kung Fu is strong!

iRM 2.0

[edit on 3/9/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I have a better idea. Why don't we do something that we control ourselves?

Why not buy one of these kits or devices and test it out?

But those kits look nothing more than a $4000 battery charger. It doesn't power a home full of domestic appliances.

I want to see the device Greer "knows of". One that fits in the palm of your hand and supplies your home for ever for free!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
But those kits look nothing more than a $4000 battery charger. It doesn't power a home full of domestic appliances.

But think about it, if it charges batteries, and it's over-unity, then you can set up applications to run off the secondary batteries. You could put in something that switches the batteries automatically.

You could use it to charge up electric cars and other stuff. If it works like they say it does, there are all sorts of applications.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Greer Surpasses Jesus By Floating On Air!

ATS Team:

This is awful…..we’ve got it all wrong!

I mean…..Jesus only walked on water!

I mean…..check…..this…..out!

I’d find myself traveling to observe other parts of Charlotte, or to see other areas of the Earth, or going out into space & seeing it clearly. This became routine. At the age of 15, a beautiful, unstoppable force was opening up inside of me, independent of any sort of tradition.

Two brilliant, scintillating lights approached out of the stars. Manifestations of God.

I have no sense of how long this union with God lasted.

I experienced: complete, perfect oneness of unbounded mind and creation as one.

Enclosed in a room, I could be infinitely aware at the same time.

I began thereafter to practice the ability to experience cosmic consciousness at will.

I went into the exact state of consciousness I had when I died.

Then I suddenly found myself transported onto the craft. We were just out in space, sitting.

As I started down the mountain, I found that with each step, I was in a state of near- weightlessness, as if walking on the moon!

My steps were actually leaps of 20 to 30 feet at once! It was more like floating than walking. There was a strange, magnetic,anti-gravitational effect around me, making me lighter. It wasn’t a product of my imagination; my physical body was light!

Here I was, fresh from this experience on an ETV, and now bounding down the mountain, traveling in “boing, boing, boing” leaps across impossible distances with each step.

it becomes very understandable how people can have dreams of the future, alter their physical body to levitate, or to de-materialize and re-appear in another place.

And the BIGGIE!.....

”As I was walking in the field behind the manor where we were staying, I spontaneously -- without effort or forethought -- levitated. Instead of walking to my destination, I glided there in an upright, vertical levitation experience.

Go Greer! Greer is da’ man! Yo’ baby! Yeah!

But you know…..

After all of that I have written about Greer, I’m starting to think this might be my favourite Greerism…..

That year, I began to have experiences that brought the infinite Being into this world. I could see a rock and know that it also contains pure awareness.

A rock…..

”Yo rock! W’as goin’ on bro’? Issa kosmik konshusnus goin’ good bro’ ?” :shk:

Kind regards as always…..
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe-maybe not......
What do you make of the four hundred military and civilian intelligence and air traffic control peoples testimony?
Why wont congress have the balls to hold a hearinmg subpeona the lot and see if they reveal more of their secrets?
the more i read what the witnesses have to say, the more i am convinced all is not what weve been told....
As for Greer, he has always come off as some kind of ride along who was into the cash......
Hoagland has some credentials but has latley just gone too far...without ever comming up with any evidence thats convincing.
Still i do trust the men who testified for the conference at the press club.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Maybe-maybe not......
What do you make of the four hundred military and civilian intelligence and air traffic control peoples testimony?

Stirling.....

Greer used & abused those people.

He promised them much & then he dumped them.

In the process he damaged many of them.

As for the credibility level informativeness of each who gave testimony.....

That must be viewed on a case-by-case basis.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

theMegaladon has a pretty good plan there cupo! I also believe that you should pay the $1000 to go to one of Greers field trips.

If I were to do such a thing it would have to be done right - with proper legal permission from CSETI to post the results on ATS or other sites.

Why would you need legal permission from CSETI? When you go to a concert and take video footage does the security take the camera? NO! It is as if you are bootlegging a movie? Yes a work of fiction created by Greer and company. If it is you're camera and equipment filming ET and craft what is it to Greer and company? Stopping you from filming on their terms defeats the purpose. Does Greer have a copyright on ET craft? Do the aliens have a say in these legalities? And that is exactly my point, information should be free. Greer is marketing UFO's not disclosing them or bringing information to the masses. Greer is about one thing now. That is $dollar$ signs ! He withholds the majority of his findings and gives you a sneak preview with snippets as part of his marketing strategy unless you buy a book or DVD. Then you find out it is nothing but stuff we all ready know and nothing tangible. His material you see on youtube is nothing short of an infomercial.

It's a wash

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join