It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Impression is egoism but sharing is light so sharing is the word we are looking here for my good friend ^_^

In any case I mostly sit on the fence watching over people seeing what is happening in the world lately, I do not bother much with the old ways for they are in the past.

I spend more time meditating, praying, thinking too much p.s: at times it gives me a headache when I think too much ^_^ and the rest is mostly sitting in public places feeling peoples energy also the energy in the air, sun, earth and life around the world it self.

I been quiet busy as you see lately but my views on things have changed and I look at things from a different perspective.

It has been great chatting to you I would love to do it again some time soon again.

Kind Regards

M

edit on 29-9-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The Odd Energy Pick Ups and Feelings 0_0

As every one started talking about odd energy spike offs I decided to pitch in on what I have been picking up for the past 1 week.

1:35pm Wendsday Week1

I was sitting at school eating lunch in a crowd of at least 50 people or more when everything started to feel really odd or off. I can not describe the feeling it was as if you know something is wrong, yet you are not fully sure what it is but you can feel it in your heart. The feeling was neutral and some of what a distinct worried patterns of emotions during this period of time everything slowed down also became very quiet. You can picture 50 teens high on sugar jumping around screaming at lunch and now take the odd feelings, then the sudden quiet environment as if the loud screaming had a sound proof window placed over it. Which was quiet alarming on the part of the confusion I was under as to what is happening, I could still hear people screaming but it was very quiet everything was in slow motion as well.

I can not put my finger on what was happening but something big destructed the energy or as if time it self was slowing down. But...... I can not explain the feelings them self it is a odd occurrence of energy that took place. I am not entirely sure what went down and what is happening, but it was quiet alarming to feel this odd feeling and experiencing those things.

Same thing took place on Saturday and Sunday at around 10pm but this time the energy feeling was much stronger.

I do not know what happened merely sharing what I felt lately so I am not here to argue on this experience, merely sharing a thought of what happened and what is happening.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

These odd disturbing feelings are about to get a lot stronger I been feeling random things for the past week or two. Something big might go down or a big decision is being made but whatever it is we will find out soon I guess. Who knows what might happen soon I shall sit and eat my cookie while drinking milk awaiting the outcome of these odd energy pick ups.

Hmmmmm.................... I wonder what is happening??

Kind Regards

M

Yeah - - the last two weeks.

But I just keep seeing Gremlins. Pesky irritations. I suppose they could be a precursor to something bigger.

I feel high and low energy. I feel positive and negative. But there's just something different about this.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Annee because: spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I can feel what you are talking about.

I do not know what it is - - - but I can definitely feel it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Have you noticed anything like this?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Is it safe to come out now? has you know who gone?. Ive been following this thread from the beginning and enjoyed it (mostly), does anyone have any ideas on what he meant by us meeting dinosaurs, also does anyone know how etman is, ive spoken with him a few times on u2u, i hope he,s ok.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
He said he came in the Holy Spirit and if you do not accept his words you're not going to make a harvest and will have to relive moments from first coming in primordial goo. Basically, "believe me, or suffer". He said, among many things, that if you have experiences which contradict his, the draconians or whatever are deceiving you, but he's not deceived because he was born with memories. He claimed to be God in the flesh.

Personally, I wouldn't fret about, seeing as how he said Bigfoot was from mars.

Edit: I think whenever someone claims to be God or Jesus we should give a simple test like prove Fermat's Last Theorem the way Fermat did it. If they can't do it, they lack ultimate knowledge.

edit on 29-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Actually yes this has been occurring for the past month or 3 weeks now so I do presume something is going on....... the question is WHAT??

Sphinx even though I have devilishly did many tests with energy work I am still not fully aware of somethings so thus limited in some sense and form.

In regards to the movement of the planet and stars thank you for providing the link.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The issue of the male/female divine, is very interesting. I've read that the ancient Sanskrit said Cosmic Mother, as has various information about ETs. Due to HS teachings about the nature of Infinity that ET_MAN nudged me to examine, the Prime Creator of this school, one of an infinite number would be a very Highly Progressed, Future, Future, Future Family of Light. Nonetheless, I've been reading a bit of the gnostic gospels, Thomas and Pistis Sophia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pistis Sophia is an important Gnostic text, possibly written as early as the Second Century. The five remaining copies, which scholars place in the Fifth or Sixth Centuries, relate the Gnostic teachings of the transfigured Jesus to the assembled disciples (including his mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, and Martha), when the risen Christ had accomplished eleven years speaking with his disciples. In it the complex structures and hierarchies of heaven familiar in Gnostic teachings are revealed.

The female divinity of gnosticism is Sophia, a being with many aspects and names. She is sometimes identified with the Holy Spirit itself but, according to her various capacities, is also the Universal Mother, the Mother of the Living or Resplendent Mother, the Power on High, She-of-the-left-hand (as opposed to Christ, understood as her husband and he of the Right Hand), as the Luxurious One, the Womb, the Virgin, the Wife of the Male, the Revealer of Perfect Mysteries, the Holy Dove of the Spirit, the Heavenly Mother, the Wandering One, or Elena (that is, Selene, the Moon). She was envisaged as the Psyche of the world and the female aspect of Logos

This aspect fits into the concept of Father/Mother. And also, I'm not going to be balancing with any male body parts, thank you very much, astral, light body, or otherwise, but will always be shining the Feminine heartbeat.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Unfortunately,

Jesus of Nazareth had nothing to do with the bible or any doctrines after him; they had to do with him not the other way around.

All is well.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I may be a little naive... but why was Adonai writing to Scribe as "we"? Who are the others?
I read the part of the dialogue where these two exchanged messages, and missed the point where Adonai turned into two or more persons... of course the English "you" can mean either...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
I may be a little naive... but why was Adonai writing to Scribe as "we"? Who are the others?
I read the part of the dialogue where these two exchanged messages, and missed the point where Adonai turned into two or more persons... of course the English "you" can mean either...

"WE" - - as in a collective of some kind.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

The Father, son, and Holy Ghost. AdonaiChristBless believed him, or herself, to be the living avatar of God. And since We is the preferred address from God in Genesis of the Old Testament I took it to mean Adonai (one of the Shemhamphorasch of Hebrew names for God) stated it, I took it as Adonai believing that he/she was the Holy Trinity.

However, the Resident God has left the building, so we're all safe to convey whatever messages we feel close to our hearts without worrying about ACB raining fire-and-brimstone monologues down on us.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

He always leaves when people stand up to him.

And - so far - he has always come back.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I sure hope there is no major plane crash Thursday or Friday.

Believe me - - there is a reason I say that. My experiences always seem to have something to do with 3.

Gremlins have something to do with airplanes. I'm just mentioning it - - - because so often stuff like this is mentioned after the fact.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Sometimes he says I, other times he says we. Especially if you piss him off, he magically transforms into an I.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

You might as well say the whole story was made up; everything is based on what other people say about Him.

Also I was talking about ACB, not Jesus..

edit on 30-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Something that ET_MAN said recently to me, had to do with getting back to the basics, how to turn things around in our lives, STO way of looking at things. Love, its all about love, and overcoming the duality in our lives, in our genetics, circumstances, temperaments, reactions to others to be the adult, and to grow up, to reach the next grade in love basically.

Less important to find all of our differences, because if someone is operating from a geniune wish to help, someone perhaps feeling that critical times were coming for humanity, then highlighting the positive in their message might be better than focusing on the differences. We've already discovered in this world, in various relgions and nations, how opposite viewpoints are quite stubbornly engraved. Where to go from that point?

Even regarding HH's message, or the Law of One, regardless of what thinks of the purpose behind this, we can still learn from this, because the duality and tug of war over souls is rather evident, and daily tests as well. What can we do to turn our lives around, and become more accepting, tolerant of another, to see light in them even if we're disagreeing, to get along with each other with all our differences. How to help those in need in our communities and the world should be a focus as well. I don't know if the goal should be to push someone off a thread, or to set aside differences and learn from each other.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I sure hope there is no major plane crash Thursday or Friday.

Believe me - - there is a reason I say that. My experiences always seem to have something to do with 3.

Gremlins have something to do with airplanes. I'm just mentioning it - - - because so often stuff like this is mentioned after the fact.

Maybe this is it (in the news this morning): Outsourcing safety: Airplane repairs move to unregulated foreign shops www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here is what a Gremlin really is: The word "gremlin" originated in Royal Air Force (RAF) aviators' slang in Malta, the Middle East and India. The concept of gremlins responsible for sabotaging aircraft was popularised during World War II among airmen of the UK's RAF. The creatures were responsible for otherwise inexplicable accidents which sometimes occurred during their flights.

Anyway - - that is how my Synchronicity works. I just kept getting the word Gemlins. I kept trying to come up with another word - - but it stuck with Gremlins.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That unregulated foreign offices, is unbelievable, something as important as public safety, and airline safety mitigated and put under the carpet somewhere, while food which is a private personal choice is being put under NWO control.

Its up to people to take responsibility and do something. I was reading something online, about chermtrails, it was an email from a black op, and the information was really good. He said that the chemtrails were to create a dumbed down population, that keeps our behaviors and emotions in the lower frequency, agitation, impatience and anger rather than reach our love. Also destroy immune systems as well, make us weak and compliant and kill up to 12 % of the population as well. I will see if I can find that link and add it to this post in a minute. But one thing he said in the article was, that tptb knew that hundreds of thousands of americans understand the chemtrail issue, but only a very small handful were on a campaign to stop it.

The apathy we all have is part of the problem. There has to be a way for us to actually, speak up stridently against the system, and say NO in large numbers. and as Max Igan says, make a lot of noise.

We cannot allow things to slide, and then slide some more. At the edge of the cliff of NWO, we have to make a strong stand and start refusing this whole thing.

edit to add: here is the link, its an older one, called The Great Dying, but I believe this information.

www.rumormillnews.com...

We need to overcome the apathy.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join