It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Why do people assume because aliens mastered interstellar travel that they must necessarily be peaceful? They might not even share our thought processes; we might just be cattle to them. Also probing people is not a peaceful act.

I think that "off planet" beings already live amongst us - - - and preparations will be put into place before any mass display of ships occurs.

Contact is not my concern. Reason why - is my concern.

I have no objection to "off planet" beings conducting experiments on humans. It seems like a logical necessity to me - - to protect both them and us.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'd say that if they fall into a deep hole and reach the bottom, there's only one way out. Today's perpetrators will be the ones tomorrow asking for help.

edit on 4-10-2010 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree to a point, it depends on what they're doing. It depends on their agenda. Agenda is everything. But otherwise I agree with you. And that no one gets hurt. That it is with love and respect. After all, we're all family even in the cosmos.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I suppose they wouldn't mind if we abduct and do experiments on them. Why would the government be evil to do that but the ETs are the good guys?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sphinx551

You don't understand. Every system is a duality, ie. Sirius A (positive) and B. Sirus B is associated with Egypt and Mayans, the S group, and the Eye of Horus as is Orion and Saturn.

Every race has positives and negatives in it. Pleiades is a huge system of many stars orbiting a central sun. There are going to be postiives, renegades. Nordics, hybrids, reptlians, and many other races. There are many channels there as well, as in all systems, space-time and densities.

There is such a strong negative presence on earth, so there are many postiives here. But......any ETs bearing religion are not postiives. I believe there is an amassing going on, as if preparing for a battle, but positives don't war in that way. Most wouldn't be aware of whats going on. If our leaders declare one group of ETs the good guys, be very wary. If they amass to battle another, well...........hmmmmm.... I also feel negotations are going on nonstop.

Incorrect and this is why we have said your not yet truely communicating to your higherself, those of 4th density STS within such a realm are only negative these have been called reptilians, you confuse it abit when dont understand the deeper meanings behind the universes design, you could say 3rd density variations of reptilian are not yet polarised so can be both but they are not the humanoids involved in the conspiracys of this world I can tell you now their is no 4th density STO reptilians they are no longer a reptilian if become STO, this is totally true so you can be decieved by them for they can act positive if it suits their agendas and part of this is reason of life to learn to discern good and evil so you may navigate existence safely, for mankind truely doesnt know what Evil is but is learning to discern it and because of mankind seeking to learn of knowledge of good and evil you experience it within a limitation for learning this is also to protect you from what may try decieve you which is of a much higher Evil.

You see your knowledge is based on reading things or hearin that is why it has such distortion and is dangerous and we have told you before when you speak of something as a fact make sure you understand it entirely or you are harming that other unawarely which in turn does generate a karmatic result. I will tell you all now no STO ETs will be coming to earth in future while it frequecy occupys STS 3rd density, they will wait until you rise yourself to correct STO frequecy to make contact after the harvest indeed will such be introduced but you must be weary of those coming bearing gifts in your near future lest you end up like Troy.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 4-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I agree to a point, it depends on what they're doing. It depends on their agenda. Agenda is everything. But otherwise I agree with you. And that no one gets hurt. That it is with love and respect. After all, we're all family even in the cosmos.

Unity your roll isnt teacher so your going against your own destiny in your chosen actions, have you consider your meant to just be a example of compassion but that you arnt evolved enough yourself to understand deeper intelligence and wisdom so hence create more distortion which in itself can harm others un-intentionally even if it is coming from compassion. There are those destined to be teachers and those who are healers but students themself meant to learn from the teachers, the problem that is occuring is people do not understand destiny rolls and try to go against their own higherselfs directions even when they begin to merge this then prevents them completing the merging and results in a repeat of the cycle.

When I speak I speak with the Holyspirit so it is truth, so denying of it is to deny truth and Gods word is all truth hence law of consequence will be involved if deny truth this is why it is warned against such and if people prevent another learning of that Holyspirit because it does not agree with them they are then marked as a tare for are restricting growth of the wheat this has a big karmatic consequence as it says in scripture the tares shall be burned. My consciousness is in alignment with Christ hence I am bringing the teaching of Christ to the earth once more I am born with authority of the heavens so have God with me hence my jurification of my judgement on those who judge me, I can see peoples futures just by their words and determin there harvestability by their actions hence if I say something there is a reason and it can be changed and reason the warnings are said are to give opportunity to bring change. For any who denys what I teach denys Holyspirit, Christ and God and shall remain without divine protect and fall victim to the woe to come soon, those who speak like me of a simlar knowledge also represent the trinity to deny them has same consequence for we all share the same truth, the One truth no one owns truth it is the creators we simple are given what it is we need to see hence the distortion of people trying to own their own versions but really is it your perspective from a distortion you are speaking not the truth so you are lieing to yourself and by telling others you lie to them.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Double post. In end you have have decisions to make in what you want to life your life by.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You said lies, and I don't lie about anything. I'm a seeker and have every right to speak up, in fact, I am pushed to do so. This universe is a duality system, and just because an ET is an advanced human, does not make them positive. I and my whole family was threatened by a blond man, who was Sirius in origin. And the word Corporation came over and over again. He was from the Corporation.

We don't have memories on earth, they're sealed, but I've had some. We are not to disempower self or others, but empower everyone, and we all may speak.

I don't lack intelligence either or wisdom. The only thing that prevented me from passing the mensa test were the spatial puzzles they had, I didn't answer any of them, and was only 3 points from passing. My parents passed. I have no spatial. But a few years later took an identical exam wtih a tiny dot on one of the puzzle peices and then I had 154 IQ. There are many types of intelligences, not all are left brain mathematicians. Wisdom is love, compassion, kindness. Rather be a small foolish child with that than anyone compromised by their sense of laws and knowledge.

Do you think we only advance in human form?

Why do you share by taking exceptions with everyone, by putting them down, and trying to disconnect them with their source and inner connections and streams? Why don't you share your truth equally, or what you either feel you remember, or was revealed by an experience, or something that is truly your own strong feelings? Do you really think humanity needs to become followers of authority any longer? What do you think waking up means? I am Lyraean/Ple'o'sha'n, and before I was Andromedan as well, in source. But its been a long journey. All my memories were of the human variety, including the one on the water planet, that a very informed friend said was the Scorpio system, where we were concerned and making arrangements for the ceteceans. I also have memories of Mars. Despite my human memories and connections I don't believe that humans are the only species out of the trillions of varities and variations that progresses.

Earth is full of many many souls from various levels already, including Higher Ups. For some this is a final exam, for others its a reform school for past negativity. Negativity usually involves following orders and giving power away to negative pyramid hierarchies. Why do you pressume that you alone may speak?
This is so completely opposite to who I am and what I stand for. I stand for the inverted pyramid. Power to the many, love for all, kindness, advancement, progression, and individuality as well.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I'l just like to mention, last night I was taking home some new friends of my group of friends and out-of-the-blue both sister and brother were telling me that they have both experienced strange encounter's. Now these aren't your typical folks who believe strongly from most of our perspectives because 1. their scared, 2. they feel uncomfotable talking about it, and 3. they want to know but feel scared they might ask the wrong people and get the wrong answer's.

So my mates told this pair to come around anytime over the weekend and I should be there. Because my mates told them I should have a good idea who these entities are since I've bumped into them more than one occassion when I used to serve in the Army.

2 1/2 years ago I was serving my country, had the most devasting, extremely petrified and terrifying experience i'l never forget and was shushed-up by the military as I could see in the eye's of my officer's that they too were scared because they had no-idea what we were dealing with. And that was that. I then quit 7 months later so as not to spook the rest of the troop and keep low-profile as was hinted on the last day of my contract.

I was told not to speak to anybody.

I kept to my word and had a lot of surveillance outside my family's property and was harrassed quite a few times being followed by SUV's and expensive motor's. Parked outside the house occassionally, followed to work for almost a year. And then it all quited down and that's when I found this website after watching this website for a good two year's and observing the groups on here and plenty of observation before I decided to make the decision to speak up.

Over the past 12 month's I have found I am not the ONLY one here that has had these experiences in the military and what ever and who ever they are dealing with, I'm pretty sure they don't want the likes of YOU guy's finding out!

I was threatened in a soft-way whilst signing my contract as end-of-service and had to sign a second line that what would happen if what I experienced got out into the Media.

I have lot's of youth and at the "time" wasn't prepared to loose it for anybody. Now I have manned-up, I speak out like it's another story to any other on here ATS. I have spoken so many times about it that I'm comfortable speaking of everything that happen. The only thing I can't speak of is so much as where it happened, even though I have let slip once before, but it makes it more interesting knowing that these negative entites are not far from civillian centres (towns/villages/cities).

Populations/residential estates that back-on to military bases most have D.U.M.B's under you garden about 1200 feet below/nuclear bunker's, undeground cities that have tunnel networks far beneathe under most major cities and doorways in the most obvious place of public eye's that most masses would walk straight past. Not to mention the ammunition bunker's only 15-20 metres anything from that to 1200 feet beneath people's garden's.

Kinda funny when you see high banks but no civillian understand's why. Was funny then, it's no longer a joke now. Why on-earth would a base require 3,000,000 rocket shells caged and contained in just one base underground. What's there fear? Who do the military fear? Because this was HQ that stored this back in 1950, who's to say they haven't more now. Even though my friend's had a tour underground they told me that these bunker's are empty and have lot's of food and water supplies?????

The first ten level's are the scientific laboratory levels 1-10 and some were shocking!!! What they had in there.

It freaked me out to think that knowing the first 10 levels was science labs and under that was an undeground city 1/3 of the size.
edit on 4-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I wonder how many different types there, models, of reptilians. For example, the ones we saw out back, that had the red stickers on their boot, were very tall, about 9 feet tall, forward gate, unusual huge thighs. They stil wore military boots however, and it was an outline that popped out so I really can't tell you what they looked like as I could not make out the features, the bald head could have been a head gear, but I assumed they had no hair. Their thighs reached my shoulders more or less.

They were militia and I believe connected to both the TR3B's that monitored after some of our sitings and in house contact. They definitely were trying to intercept our contacts. But in connection to a daytime siting of a giant perfectly cloud ship that I saw, then the next day my son only 6 or 7 at the time saw, and dragged me out for. Both disappeared in the blink of an eye. I felt negativity, then went in the house, then out a moment later and this low, framed by the groups of evergreen, maybe 60-70 feet across or so, cloud, with a beveled edge, very defined, more so than the pics online, if you google it, was gone, but the clouds overhead were still drifting. Then I had a contact with a reptilian, he had red eyes, but was alot like Jim Sparks pictures of reptilians in the book. Like this picture a bit.

here

He was trying to convince me he wanted to talk to me, in the postcard contact, that was as clear as a computer screen. He projected very swiftly rich, vibrant male energy. It was as if the only way he could was if I agreed, I had to choose. I said no.

What did yours look like?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

I suppose they wouldn't mind if we abduct and do experiments on them. Why would the government be evil to do that but the ETs are the good guys?

Our government has done experiments on its own people. Science has done many abductions and experiments on lower life forms. Lower life forms as they see them.

There is no "Good or Bad" - - - it just is - - - for whatever reason/knowledge is deemed necessary (or just routine).

I have no "Ego" in this subject. Scientific experiments are being conducted. End of story.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Depends if you are talking physical world or spiritual world.

I would not say no one gets hurt (in physical). Love and Respect - - in science? Not quite how I'd put it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It anger's me to think that IF any entity THINKS it can abduct a Homo Sapien or any other creature or being without their consent. I too would not be happy.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The Higher Ups also do checkups, and surgery. Sometimes people remember only the surgery with the bots, and think its negatives, because they're being given a paradigm shift, or there is a soul reason for this, perhaps one could call it a swift kick in the behind even for some. But, they are never hurt. And if their love frequency and awareness, integrity is growing, they are often remembering more and very positive encounters as well.

However, there is very strong law of consequence for any soul in this cosmos harming others. So to do so for science and in a way that traumatizes, hurts, anyone is a huge karmic NO NO! Period. This is just a dvd, and we're only a sliver of ourselves here. Staying for a couple billion more years to try and get a heart seems a foolish choice to me. I have a thread to all bloodlines, blackops and even negative ETs, to chose the way home, and wake up to love and equality.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by Annee

It anger's me to think that IF any entity THINKS it can abduct a Homo Sapien or any other creature or being without their consent. I too would not be happy.

I am not expressing emotion in regards to a higher life form - - - abducting for experiments.

Anymore then I am expressing emotion in regards to humans - - - abducting lower life forms for experiments.

This isn't Avatar/Pandora - - - I doubt our human scientists honor the life and soul of the lower life forms they abduct and experiment on (although some might).

Humans are not so righteous. Why would we expect that from off planet beings.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Because there is only one way out of this universe to home. Its called love, so being heartless and conducting experiments on anyone with a soul, is not a good way to get there. Also, there is quite a difference between someone doing it without the belief they are doing so to someone with a soul, and ETs who know better. Intentions are very important here. Despite saying that I tend to look for the cruelty free label on things.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The Higher Ups also do checkups, and surgery. Sometimes people remember only the surgery with the bots, and think its negatives, because they're being given a paradigm shift, or there is a soul reason for this, perhaps one could call it a swift kick in the behind even for some. But, they are never hurt. And if their love frequency and awareness, integrity is growing, they are often remembering more and very positive encounters as well.

I suspect in some cases there is generational follow-ups.

But - as with human science - there are many many many areas of study.

Agenda. Well yes. But what of the Agenda to "suffer a few" - for the good of all.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Freaking norra... *Laugh's* Apologies for laughter but I gotta admit that picture of the Reptillian you showed me is the nicest looking Reptillian I've seen.

You'd # yourself IF you encounter what I did.

Anybody would. All the lads did in my squad and we didn;t really talk about it much other than I was one of few that saw everything of clear detail.

This entity MUST have been a warrior of it's kind as it didn't carry a gun it carried something more monsterous appeareing and it had insignia's all over it arm's and feet and shoulder's and one in the middle of it's third eye and that was red with a symbol of a dragon. The other insignia was Dragon's on its arm's near the elbow's and the fourth was in the middle of it's belt of a fearce snake with the tail.

On it's belt it had Sumerian symbols encoded about 1 inch apart and many symbols. It smiled at me at first but wasn't a happy smile, it was a distaught smile and had the look in it's eye's like I was about to be dead!

I stared it right out and then it shape-shifted from a dead burnt oily human to 9 10 feet taller and it had dinasore legs, thick muscular thighs, wopping HUGE pecteral muscles about 1 feet each were in width. It's neck muscle the traps were 6-8 inches thick. Now I body build and mine are 3 inches thick. It had round shoulder's, 3 finger's and one thumb on each hand which was size of A4 paper. And it's claws were 2 inches in length, It's feet were like bird's feet and didn't stand straight. It has two toes at the front that had a lot of black hair surrounding the joints and the rest was smooth. It's nails were 2-3 inches in length and 1 inch in width.

It's TEETH were NASTY!! Thousand's of TEETH. Razor sharp, browny oily black and transparent. All tight together , no gaps, it smiled at me and clenched it smile with EVIL in it's expression.

It was vibrating the whole time. It had no outline to it like looking at a human a person comes across looking third dimensional. This creature wasn't. It was all strange and fuzzy but the detail of it's vessle/body was clear enough.

I could see through it's body, only just.

It's like it was there and it wasn't at the sametime.

It definetly manifested it's way into there.

It picked up on my fear and walked over to me as I turned away from it.

I saw the shadow come over me as it stood behind me, right next to me.

It growled, it hissed and sounded pissed off that I was ignoring it and then I called for protection from within and asked for forgiveness if this was my lesson. And that I was so exhausted from fear, I passed out.

I woke up and it was gone.

This being was stood in our barrack's in Clear Sunlight, it was stood behind the shadow of my locker and bed it didn't walk into the LIGHT.

It smelled strange but didn't smell of Sulphur I think...

It had many boney horns on it head and 100's of them.

It's head was the same shape as of the eygptian images of those royalties with large long heads.

This creature/entity was full of richness and gold and diamonds.

It's eyes would sparkle very bright and looked like yellow/gold diamonds and had no purples.

It was to my interpretation a Vampire Reptillian.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

That image is the one he showed in my mind in the postcard after seeing the cloudship. It was a trap or a lure, at least I pressumed it was. I said no way. So I have no idea what they look like. But have been told that was a common lizzie. He did have red eyes, which to me meant something. Even a person like that, 9 foot tall, would make most people need to wear diapers. I know there are far more menacing forms. The ones in our back yard and the trailer park I didnt get to see the faces, only their height, size, gate, and these incredibly huge thighs.

What I found odd, was that I had to choose. They had to have my permission. They did not get it

Edit to add: I have been told about the dragon tatoos. And also, about tranforming suits.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There are many life forms on Earth - - that if they were of large size - - and became the dominant species - - instead of human - - would scare me just from their appearance.

We must remember we have been conditioned to judge by appearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join