It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Found the problem:

Clicky

LEGACY SUPPORT -- The Standard BBcode Image Tag: [i m g](image url)[/i m g] This will generate a large-text "external image" link to the source image if the host site is not in our list of enabled hosts. Use this tag whenever you are in doubt. Enabled host sites currently include: uploads.abovetopsecret.com, photobucket, imageshack, and tinypic. If you favor an alternate free image hosting service, please send me an example URL of an image you have hosted there.

NEWS IMAGERY -- A New BBcode News Image Tag: [i m](image url)[/i m] This displays the image inline, as well as indicates the source URL of the image. Use this tag for images from accredited news websites only as their sourcing rules generally allow this type of usage. Do not use tag for any other images.

MEMBER HOSTED -- A New ATS Member BBcode Image Tag: [a t s](image url)[/a t s] This displays the image inline in the same way the old tag used to. Use this tag only for images for which you have arranged hosting by uploading it to your member upload center, or through any other hosting means you have arranged. Even if your host is in the list of enabled hosts for the tag, we prefer that you use the [a t s] [/a t s] tag for inline images from this point forward.

Hope this helps and sorry for the slight off-topicness E.T.

- Phoenix

edit on 28/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

That is not the reason the child would not stop yelling so we left him too it, until he grows tired and sleeps it off

Yet the "mentor" keeps responding...

Do not put words in our mouth if we saw you as inferior we would tell you

Need I quote your second reply to me wherein you said I was ignorant? Honestly, have you the memory span of a goldfish?

infact we see all as God becoming, just some are God becometh

"In fact" is the proper grammatical spelling. My, my, you are quite the fallible god aren't you; not being able to spell and all. I wouldn't want to worship a being who can't spell.

Especially since "words" are your modus operandi... what if you accidentally wrote "immoral" instead of "immortal" on your Divine Saviour? We'd all be screwed then.

hence in our view the energy of existence is equal but the progress of awareness is not

So you agree with my stance that evolutionary advancement is not equal. OK, cool, God and I are on the same page on that then.

First you insult us now you seek our conversing

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

a word such as this is hypocrit we say as is

Hypocrite. The word is hypocrite. ATS even has a spell-checker which could correct some of these words for you if you paid attention. After all, the little red squiggly line beneath a word means it is spelled incorrectly, or not recognized in ATS's dictionary.

There, I've taught an old god a new trick now

perhaps it is a test of your resolve

Nope. I just like to talk to people. And you think you're god. People like that are always the most interesting people to talk to (you know, the delusional kind).

perhaps you have indeed been your ego without knowing you have

I have an ego, and so do you. The difference between you and I, is that I haven't inflated my head and lost connection with my fellow man.

the ego is a hidden face many times when it speaks

The empty can rattles the most.

does it not be obvious for people think it means to say your above but so much more is it

Please try again, points will be rewarded for the following:

• Proper grammar
• A predicate and subject
• Correct verbiage
• Having a point

We see you like thelemic mysticism

It's called Qabala. Not Thelema. Thelema was a by-product of Aleister Crowley after his time spent in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn; which was a theosophical Qabalistic brotherhood. Thelema has no part in the outline that I presented to LeoVirgo.

It is obvious you do not understand the difference between Hermetics, Qabala/Cabala/Kabbalah, Thelema, theosophy, the occult, magic, magick, and alike terms and systems. Please return to the books and smarten up some, child.

what do you know of the maji and the power of achieving such a state, refer to pyramids

The pyramids are burial tombs constructed (most likely) by contracted dayworkers in ancient Egypt; constructed so Pharoahs could carry their wealth and legacy with them into the afterlife. Nothing more.

The magi are three stars lining Orion's belt which point to Sirius and the sunrise every year on December 25th.

Next question?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Ooh, I see. Thanks so much for the help.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

That is not the reason the child would not stop yelling so we left him too it, until he grows tired and sleeps it off

Yet the "mentor" keeps responding...

Do not put words in our mouth if we saw you as inferior we would tell you

Need I quote your second reply to me wherein you said I was ignorant? Honestly, have you the memory span of a goldfish?

infact we see all as God becoming, just some are God becometh

"In fact" is the proper grammatical spelling. My, my, you are quite the fallible god aren't you; not being able to spell and all. I wouldn't want to worship a being who can't spell.

Especially since "words" are your modus operandi... what if you accidentally wrote "immoral" instead of "immortal" on your Divine Saviour? We'd all be screwed then.

hence in our view the energy of existence is equal but the progress of awareness is not

So you agree with my stance that evolutionary advancement is not equal. OK, cool, God and I are on the same page on that then.

First you insult us now you seek our conversing

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

a word such as this is hypocrit we say as is

Hypocrite. The word is hypocrite. ATS even has a spell-checker which could correct some of these words for you if you paid attention. After all, the little red squiggly line beneath a word means it is spelled incorrectly, or not recognized in ATS's dictionary.

There, I've taught an old god a new trick now

perhaps it is a test of your resolve

Nope. I just like to talk to people. And you think you're god. People like that are always the most interesting people to talk to (you know, the delusional kind).

perhaps you have indeed been your ego without knowing you have

I have an ego, and so do you. The difference between you and I, is that I haven't inflated my head and lost connection with my fellow man.

the ego is a hidden face many times when it speaks

The empty can rattles the most.

does it not be obvious for people think it means to say your above but so much more is it

Please try again, points will be rewarded for the following:

• Proper grammar
• A predicate and subject
• Correct verbiage
• Having a point

We see you like thelemic mysticism

It's called Qabala. Not Thelema. Thelema was a by-product of Aleister Crowley after his time spent in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn; which was a theosophical Qabalistic brotherhood. Thelema has no part in the outline that I presented to LeoVirgo.

It is obvious you do not understand the difference between Hermetics, Qabala/Cabala/Kabbalah, Thelema, theosophy, the occult, magic, magick, and alike terms and systems. Please return to the books and smarten up some, child.

what do you know of the maji and the power of achieving such a state, refer to pyramids

The pyramids are burial tombs constructed (most likely) by contracted dayworkers in ancient Egypt; constructed so Pharoahs could carry their wealth and legacy with them into the afterlife. Nothing more.

The magi are three stars lining Orion's belt which point to Sirius and the sunrise every year on December 25th.

Next question?

We choose not to interact with you any longer, we feel it is a waste of our time and yours and best to let time do its thing for you but we hope you enjoy dinosaurs.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I hope you like working in my factory as an elf, cuz you've been an extremely naughty little boy.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Very good points Wandering Scribe, I have wanted to post the same.

You should be thankful he was civil in his reply to you. One of his replies to me was that I was from the "seed of the devil & not of his seed" and another one was "anyone that knows me shall burn too" (or something like that). My parents and friends have gotten a good laugh by me updating them on this thread.

We have some very good posters on this thread & I have learned so much by following along. As for ACB, I believe he is a troll and just trying to earn some money by pimping his website here. My only fear is he is going to lead some into a Jones Town or Heaven's Gate type of situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
We speak to the deaf, perhaps we should try sign languages.

Just because I question the "story" doesn't mean that I didn't understand it's intent. Thanks for the judgment, when I have yet to judge you
Know a bit of sign language myself, incidentally.

It was a baited trick.

I just happened to know that trick. So I did not respond.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We choose not to interact with you any longer, we feel it is a waste of our time and yours and best to let time do its thing for you but we hope you enjoy dinosaurs.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Hey Look! Wandering Scribe - - get your spear sharpened - - we be dinosaur hunting together.

ACB - chooses not to interact with me as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Hey Look! Wandering Scribe - - get your spear sharpened - - we be dinosaur hunting together.

ACB - chooses not to interact with me as well.

It would actually be pretty cool to see the dinosaurs. Just not the carnivorous ones.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

The scary thing is this guy actually has two or three followers.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
It was a baited trick.

I just happened to know that trick. So I did not respond.

Tricksy little hobbitses

"Crossing into established events is strictly forbidden. Except for cheap tricks."

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I know! And I'm concerned for them, truly. I just hope that now that there is a website that more people do not buy into it. I would hate to hear about a mass suicide only to find out that ACB was their leader. I think I would almost feel guilty. But I would most certainly feel sad for them. But I guess it is like a "forest for the trees" type situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

ooo, I hope I can choose the dinosaur option over fiery death.

At least with the dinosaur option, we can work on rebuilding civilization, get to re-invent the wheel, discover fire and cool stuff like that.

The fiery death option does not sound as fun, because of, well ya know, the fire + death part.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I hope that I realize Newton's laws of motion next time around.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I want to grow my own TARDIS next time

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Cool Beans - - "we're having a dinosaur party, we're having a dinosaur party"

Wonders if I can still fit into my cave woman leather. Ohhhhhhhhh! And I'm wicked - - I peak under loin cloths

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Does anyone remember David Icke and his awakening? There are types of awakening and memories that speak of becoming God. I don't like those words, but feel that this kind of awakening is a profound experience and the memories, knowledge, purpose. I don't want to define someone else's awakening like that, for thats their responsibility and growth, and what really matters is the intent of someone's heart. I think striving for communication, acceptance which does not mean personally chosing to follow another's path, but there is a more concilllatory and even a way acknowledging the efforts and awareness and truth of another while still seeking and speaking from ones own truth within.

I actually got a sense of sides, in a much older debate than this, and was wondering if this still pertains to anything, for unity and the living way is more important to me, the way. Again the words probably arent the best, they probably mean something different to each person than what I'm trying to say here.

Its just a lot of bad feelings getting riled up. Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Does anyone remember David Icke and his awakening? There are types of awakening and memories that speak of becoming God.

Since I believe there are many many sub-creators which could be labeled or take on the title god - - - I don't find this particularly unusual at all.

Could Icke be or have been a sub-creator in a previous early cycle? Sure. Why not?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Maybe it's time to create New Vector(s) Intention for a new holonomic experiences of hologramic moments using NEW hologrammatic rules.!

And get ready to enjoy things as they should be from an Original Creator's
point of view.

AnyWay..!

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Brother Adonai

Do you really feel it is necessary to make declarations of who you are and where you come from regarding your spiritual undertaking?

If a message/teaching comes from a pure source, do you believe identity matters as to who is delivering it? Do you feel it will not bear fruit or possess the power of divine authority on it's own? What do you expect to gain by revealing who you are to others and which part of you wants such recognition and why? I don't expect you to answer these, though feel free-- I just pose the questions for consideration.

Accept the will of others who refuse your message/teachings and embrace the inner harmony that brings your spirit. Raise your frequency to love in that acceptance/allowance of will and you will be more of a beacon to those you wish to reach if your message is essentially pure and meant to grace the lives of others.

May you be inspired to guide people positively for it is within your power, harbouring a strong spirit. I know you mean well.

Peace and Blessings

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join