It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Dream? i don't

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MillsCore

I wasn't on medication... or doing recreational drugs. One of the few in my peer group who wasn't. I also went through several periods of long-term sleep deprivation... (psychic tampering) resulting in what one can only term as heightened awareness.
edit on 30-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Still, i don't dream when i sleep...

In fact..most nights i lie awake waiting for morning to come..

I still have energy all day and work hard..

Anyone else out there who believe they do not dream?

I am not going to say that I don't dream because I know I do and on the VERY odd occasion I have a vague recollection of having had a dream.

Unlike you however I go to bed and if I am not asleep inside a few minutes - five at the very very most - that is a bad night. As my better half will testify it is normally of the order of 30 to 60 seconds from my head hitting the pillow.

The weird thing is that I just saw your thread after I posted this

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by MillsCore

I wasn't on medication... or doing recreational drugs. One of the few in my peer group who wasn't. I also went through several periods of long-term sleep deprivation... (psychic tampering) resulting in what one can only term as heightened awareness.
edit on 30-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

Hi!
I understand, I only said that I was when I stopped remember MY dreams..

//MillsCore
edit on 30-7-2011 by MillsCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
maybe try reading an adventure book before you go to sleep, then think about the story what you've read, and go in the story yourself, when you fall asleep, you will have more chance to dream about it

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

baddmove; interesting thread...I dream, occasionally. When someone recounts a dream in vivid step by step detail I am always left wondering, how come that never happens to me? I can remember a terrible nightmare about fifteen years ago. Now and then I have flashes but mostly I just wake up and go.

CJ

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Crapspackle

That's because their 'higher power' is a frakking a$$wipe who likes toying with them.
edit on 31-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I dream every night and I remember parts from them and if it is interesting enough I write it down. I have had dreams that have come true, really freaked me out the first time. It is still weird when it happens but I have always dreamed. I keep a dream journal so I can go back and see what the dream was telling me. My dreams are definitely a reflection of my life and what I am going through at that moment. It actually helps me because it's like my subconscience is telling me what to do.

I do have one friend who said she doesnt remember having a dream in years. We were in the book store and I was looking through dream books and she said she hasn't dreamt in years. I can't ever remember a time where i didn't dream. I have lucid/vivid dreams too, those are kind of fun and interesting at times. It's hard to explain lol

I know they say everyone dreams and I agree but I also think that there are those that really do not remember their dream state.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

carefully dancing aroudn the T&C here...

But do the people whom do not dream have reguar interactions with Mary Jane?

I have found that when i interact with her - i will not dream for about a week. After that - dreams return.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There is no doubt that I want to investigate how to become psychic and dream a lot. This was proven. I dream a lot, I know how to dream. For dreaming a lot, I can say that many many past things show up in the dreams and repeat themselves in different scenery. Ther other day I had a quarter out of body experience. I may have been in a plane with Paul Bennewitz when he was flying over the suspect alien base area. I felt a spooky rare realness, not a calmness but something that was agitating and frightening.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I smoke joints on a daily basis, when I do that I can't remember my dreams. If I stop smoking for 1-2 days I start remembering again. It's the only reason I sometimes consider to quit smoking altogether, dreaming is such fun!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In my opinion....you are missing out. I can lucid dream, and it feels like another world out there. But of course you can't miss what you don't know/understand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join