It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hi burst, here is my new one. Please let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

It is the face which watches you while you sleep.

You sometimes wake to its horrible smile and judging eyes. You duck under your cover's waiting for the phantom to dissipate, never truly knowing where it goes.

It began when you were 6, your uncle Leonard had moved in with your family, .... he would keep you up many late nights sharing frightful tales of ghosts, goblins, and the Indian burial ground your house was built on.

Soon after things began dissapearing around the house, a dark shadow seemed to encompass your lives, and it would not be long untill " the face " began to manifest, " perhaps it's my imagination " you thought. Trying to will its horrible grimace away, yet nothing worked, and so it appeared, night after night. Haunting your very dreams.

Finally when you were 16 you decided this face had taunted you enough, you resolved to find the truth to this secret once and for all. So you set up a lamp which could be remotely control with a switch next to your bed.

You lied in wait for 3 hours, ..... then there it was, .... its smile bright, its eyes peering deep into your soul. You fought the fear which had been with you for 10 years, reaching for your lamp switch you quickly flipped it ....... and there it was ........

It was your Uncle Leonard standing there watching you, wearing only his work boots and a pair of suspenders.

.... His smile widening ....... the motion in his wrist quickening .........

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Haha, nice one InstastellaBurst. I definitely didn't see the ending coming...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

How clever of you to try to pass that by me Texter, but as some of you know I minored in ancient linguistics.

What we have here is a revolving cypher encoded in Latin, easy to translate yet very time consuming.

It seems to be a mix of old latin with new words intertwined, so far I can make out three phrases, I will translate them now.....

1. If you took the time to read this, you are a toads organs.

2. I will defecate on your fathers house and wipe with my left hand.

3. I hate everyone on ATS.

Trexter you sob !!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Can I get a reading?

Pretty please with ice cream and cake?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex

Ex I just wanted to thank you.

Before trying to interpret your avatar I would have never guessed I'm susceptible to seizures, ...... color me surprised.

One moment I'm staring into the depths of your soul, ..... the next I'm laying on the floor making a subconscious effort not to swallow my toungue,

So thank you for adding the flashing lights to your already elaborate avatar.

I'm still somewhat discombobulated, so the only word I can muster about your avatar is ....... Hawt !!!

I believe it to be the mystical fairy of morning wood, though this is an early presumption.

What I could do with those wings ........

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Speaking of Wings,

What about mine please?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wingz

Nice try buddy, tryin to sneak another one in there aye !!

Thankfully I keep a mental log of all interpretations I've done for legal reasons, .... yours was back on page 13 I believe, .... since I'm a nice guy I'll copy it for you.

.... What could all of this mean, The name, the signature, even the location, ... all have something in common. Yet I cannot decipher the meaning, ....

6 hours later ....

Aha !! yes, ... I have discovered it.

Anyone who's able to read can make it out ( sorry Lil Wayne )
You have a fascination with Wings, and flying, ... both figuratively and literaly.

You often jump from rooftops, flapping your arms vigorously hoping to acheive the right combination of wind and lift. ..... and although you've broken half of the bones in your body, you are never deterred.

When the doctor's told you you'd never be able to flap your arms again, you laughed in their faces.

When the psychologists told you that you couldn't fly, it's impossible. You threw scalding hot coffee in their faces and later returned to burn down their office.

... there is something to be said here about perseverance, ...... perseverance, and insanity

edit on 30-9-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
whyats my avatar say about me

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
whyats my avatar say about me

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I want to see what my avatar says about me....

Ex

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

IntastellaBurst,
I think I was going for a 60's sort of trippy fairy, that is safe in her wooded compound ,
while eyes are surprised at the evil without!
Excellent reading my friend!
Yes, swallowing the tongue could be a usual reaction
as I think she may have just been to Woodstock, wings aflutter

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

Luckily for you I'm oblivious to clues....

I will draw from another interpretation, as I believe you share the same , ... tastes.

Yes, .... yesssss, A native ape simply sunbathing on a rock is it ? Yet what undertones could this represent ?

I believe RockApe uses his avatar to express his interests in beastiality in a way so faint, no one would hardly take notice.

""Hey, .. it's a glamour shot of a local monkey"" ......perhaps to us, but to the hordes of underground beastiality enthusiasts it is an indicator, an Ad, a calling card. We see nothing on the surface yet they function mostly in the shadows. This avatar is nothing more than the equivalent of the "Pedo Bear".

One cannot just write on their avatar " I like to #$%# Apes" .... no, ... no ... that would not be acceptable. So they do what they can, in the confines of the T&C boundaries. Their perversions truly know no bounds.

.... Or perhaps you are an actual Rock Ape, who has mastered the english language and stolen a laptop from a local cheiftan. Who uses the internet to spread awareness about the horrors of poaching.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I switched to my Halloween avvy, what's your professional interpretation?

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you for your avatar comedy.

A heads-up for your thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Avatars will be disappearing, resizing, or changed.

I won't be resizing my old avatar which turned clockwise or counter-clockwise, depending on whether your right-brained or left-brained; or spun back 'n' forth for those of us who work on staying centered. No more cryptographic puzzles either. Oh well.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I drew my own avatar.

I'm not sure what it means though!

edit on 10/3/2010 by mithrawept because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
you would have to be a dimwit to not see the "symbolism" in my avatar.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Try mine on for size
thanks HB4R

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I will have to come back to yours my old friend.

Inspiration is yet to strike, yet when it does, ... it cannot be denied !

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 23_PAPERCLIPS

Interesting, ....

Your screen name is " 23 paperclips" .... while your avatar only contains 5.

So I have a question for you ? ..... Where the hell are the other paperclips !!!! 18 to be exact.

Interesting .... I also see that the bottom 3 paperclips are arranged horizontally to create an improvisational floor .... or "ground". And the other two paperclips are " standing" on them. Mighty and tall, almost as if they represented ........ buildings ??

Yet they are exactly the same size, ... hhhmmm, what kind of buildings could they represent, ... it's almost as if their twins ........ twins !! twin towers !! ... the World Trade Center !!

... it all makes sense now .... 18 paperclips !! 1+8=9 .......... as in 9/11. You Sob !!!!!

You have been here all along, hiding in plain site, the master mind behind the tragedy of the world trade center attacks ...... it is none other than Osama Bin Laden !!!!

You will burn in hell for the crimes you have committed !!! We will have our vengeance !!!

by the way, ... welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join