It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
Try mine on for size
thanks HB4R

i can't answer for the owner of the thread...but you look like my kind of folks: country boys.

Some of the best people I have ever known wore coveralls every day, and still listen to AM radio.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hey brother ,

I hope you are well .

What is your interpretation of mine ?

Omega

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This should be good.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I will give this a try.

What do you interpret?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
haha just kinda curious about what you see about mine, If you don't know what it is I'll post where I got it from after.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

What does it say about you ???

Hell, ... I'm still trying to figure out what it is !! Therefore my primitive mind must automaticaly assume it is evil, .... and some mystical workings of the devil I cannot comprehend.

Then I think, perhaps it is some method of generating electricity by using a river ......... to power the workings of your illegal sweat shop. While in the old days, employee's used to work by the light powered by their own despair, now they have electricity. Which you probably charge them for.

The large "pipe" also doubles as a disposal system for old, or combative workers.

.... Or perhaps it is generators like these which mankind will depend on, upon the arrival of the dolphin apocalypse.

A grim foreboding of the future.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

That your evil ??

When it comes to girls avatars, I come across quite a variety, ..... a variety of 3.

Theres the angel/fairy type, the post apocalyptic leather clad vixen type, ...... and of course, the dark angel, gothic, succubus type.

Here we have the latter.

What it says about you, is that you may have accepted womans true role in the universe, Unlike the other two types which are in denial and have meanings of their own.

You have realized, and embraced the fact that you are a succubus, ...... and your only true purpose in life is to torment the lives of men everywhere. If you aren't nagging the man your already with, you are out scouting for another man who can support your shopping habits and will supply the least protest when you decorate the house with fairy's.

You have realized there is no denying destiny, or nature. ... and that inherent in each female is a gene only known to science as " The Pyscho Factor". A gene which rational thinking, or common sense shall never overcome.

... anyway, ....... wanna hang out sometime ?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
And mine? What do you see from my avatar?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Dracula stood there in the shadows of the Guatemalan nightclub.

What began as an average night, quickly turned into something neither The Count, or the visiting Tourists would ever forget.

Attracted by the scent of human blood and sounds of pleasure, Dracula prowled outside, taking refuge behind an old Palm tree. It was from this vantage point that he could see the curtain come up, and the spectacle commence. The horrible smile on his face widening as the rush of a new experience flooded his veins. Giving his rigid corpse life once more .......

... Of all the questions Dracula had that night, ...... only one thing would be sure ........

... This would not be his last Guatemalan Donkey Show.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

... This would not be his last Guatemalan Donkey Show.

Thanks Intastella, I needed a good laugh.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Don't thank me, .... I do it for the children.

For the children, .... and the $40 dollars that you now owe me. No personal checks.

Do you know that was the quickest, reply to a reply that I've ever witnessed ?? You were like two minutes behind me.

Now I feel like Dracula's watching me !

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I just happened to have refreshed my myATS page about the time you posted and it made me laugh so hard I had to reply.

Thanks again, man.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just don't want to be left out but be gentle

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

I know what it means ....... Jerry !!

At first I couldn't quite make it out, ... I thought you drew some flying marshmallows or something, ..... but then I saw it " Home of the flying chair".

Well chairs dont fly " you may say, ..... no, not all chairs. But there has been one.

Which leads me to the conclusion, this is a dedication to Larry Walters..

Nicknamed "Lawnchair Larry" or the "Lawn Chair Pilot, he was an American truck driver, who took flight on July 2, 1982 in a homemade aircraft. Dubbed Inspiration I, the "flying machine" consisted of an ordinary patio chair with 45 helium-filled weather balloons attached to it. Walters rose to an altitude of over 15,000 feet and floated from his point of origin in San Pedro, California into controlled airspace near Los Angeles International Airport. His flight was widely reported in many newspapers.

He was immediately arrested by waiting members of the Long Beach Police Department; when asked by a reporter why he had done it, Walters replied, "A man can't just sit around."

The lawnchair used in the flight was given to an admiring boy named Jerry, ....or YOU !!

... and now almost 30 years later the chair still sits in your garage, your life dedicated to preserving Larry's legacy.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Right here

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Symbolism ?? wut the hell is that boy ??

Sounds like one of those words that the hippies are always throwin around, spreadin the communism.

Hell I wish we had some a them hippies in Nam, not that they fight particularly well, but they woulda made some damn good human shields.

What I see on that there avatar is ole G.W. .... he's prolly flipping through a bible, being the god fearing man that he is. Go git em G.W. .... go on ... git them sob's. wooohoooo !!

I love but two men in my life, .... Jesus and George Bush, ......... sometimes..... I envision them, ... in a biker bar, ..... and I'm just a drifter ..... rolling through town....... anyway I'm getting off the point.

God bless G.W. and god bless america.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

One of the last known photographs of Clyde Thompson.

After becoming a member of ATS in early 2009, Clyde was exposed to various idea's that might never have crossed his mind out on the Farm. Conspiracies, philosophies, and so much more that he could never fathom.

He stopped watching reruns of the Beverly Hillbilly's and Deliverance, and began watching Michael Moore movies, and reading actual books.

His father accepted it for the most part, yet Clyde began making remarks such as ..... " Ever wonder if evolutionists are right " .... and " Well what if gay's don't go to hell afterall " .

Among many accounts, this had sealed Clyde's fate for good,

He disappeared a few days later, during the Thompson family " Hog Hunt".

An investigation is pending .....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
hi I want my avatar interpreted

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Please interpret my Avatar!

I am intrigued as to what you will say about it

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

well well well, if it isn't a picture of the traitor himself !! The Lone Archer !!

I see your "Mood" says "ready to help" ...... yes, ....yes, ... ready to help your new French masters !!

The man who turned his back on god and country, to work for France divulging our most precious secrets. Secrets which might ruin your country if they were in any other hands than the French, .... such mysteries as military tactics, nuclear weapons, .... and of course, a recipe for the perfect fish and chips.

You've also been instructing them on the fine art of " not surrendering". Unfortunately I think this may be part of their genetic code.

lol, .... I was watching a show last season called " The Ultimate Fighter" where they bring the best fighters from around the world to compete for a contract. There was this French fighter, who in his pre-fight intervew kept talking about destroying the reputation of the French being weak, .... so after the first round of his fight, he did something which had never been done in Ultimate Fighter history, ....... he quit.

The irony was immense.

..... anyway, you have provided a picture to provide one last "FU" to your former british comrades and allies.
edit on 7-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join