It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? Need Help. 5/6/2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you really dont think geo-engineering isnt going on... I cant help you.

Sorry, but thats not true or factual at all.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Stewie

You have no proof.

I have science, alnd logic.

You have only speculation.

SHOW your "proof"!

Again, you are beyond any of this honestly.

Youre the type that says 'anyone denying man made global wamring is saying the holocaust didnt happen'.

You sound idiotic and your post proves you have nothign but your opinion thats not based on fact.

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS, BUT FACTS ARE NOT INDIVIDUAL

THEY ARE UNIVERSAL

You are closed minded and your responses prove this to any normal person.

Have a lovely day disinfoguru

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

I fear for the future of many countries on this planet, IF we have generations of tweens, teens and twenty-somethings lacking such interpersonal skills, and practical reason skills as well...

You sound idiotic and your post proves you have nothign but your opinion thats not based on fact.

Rude, crude. Totally uncalled-for. I SHOW facts..."chemtrailers" ignore facts. "Chemtrailers" make up their own "facts", by trying to connect-the-dots out of an abundance of paranoia. Which, ultimately, leads to confusion as to the original intent of the "data" they started with, and includes the hysteria as they "think" they've "discovered" some massive, Earth-shattering thing....there is probably a psychological condition that describes this, perhaps a reader will know.

But, onwards and upwards:

Youre the type that says 'anyone denying man made global wamring is saying the holocaust didnt happen'.

NOW who is making a blanket, totally off-the-wall judgment?

I'm still trying to parse that one, give me a sec...

The Holocaust DID happen, so there's no denying that....

Man-made affects on global climate DO occur, as I've mentioned, before....the long-term effects are still up for debate, however. Whether they are permanent, or not, and whether they are dire enough to cause a "runaway" condition...

I'm watching and learning from both sides of THAT issue...as far as I know, a decision either way has NOT been made, yet.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Again, nothing to add?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Catherine Austin Fitts has a lengthy bio of government service as one of the "good guys" who happens to be a girl.
She has a website,
solari.com...

She has written an extensive article on government corruption, a VERY good read to be found at,
dunwalke.com...

Not a fruitcake by any stretch, worked with top levels in government, AND
she will be talking CHEMTRAILS on May 20th.

May 20—More About Chemtrails with Clifford Carnicom

This is only for serious thinkers...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Goethe

Catherine Austin Fitts has a lengthy bio of government service as one of the "good guys" who happens to be a girl.
She has a website,
solari.com...

She has written an extensive article on government corruption, a VERY good read to be found at,
dunwalke.com...

Not a fruitcake by any stretch, worked with top levels in government, AND

May 20—More About Chemtrails with Clifford Carnicom

This is only for serious thinkers...

Thank you for the info and for the date of her talk coming up.

I agree with your comments on this woman 100%

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

AND

Oh, I can't wait.

I'm sure the former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Housing has all the inside scoop on "chemtrails".

Hell, she did so good at preventing the housing market bubble from busting, right?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

Again, you are beyond any of this honestly.

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS, BUT FACTS ARE NOT INDIVIDUAL

THEY ARE UNIVERSAL

You are closed minded and your responses prove this to any normal person.

Have a lovely day disinfoguru

Here is the quintessential "chemtrail" conspiracy theorist post.

When called for his/her evidence, we get a petulant temper tantrum full of slanderous conjecture, petty insults and name calling, all with just a dab of ALL CAPS in case we couldn't detect the emotional turmoil.

This is what happens when you believe things unbacked by evidence.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
I guess Im still crazy right...

Ill link some other reports on this in another thread later.

I still call some of the comments here BS

Ill go outside,. and watch all white, no markings, planes fly through the sky and lay grids of chemicals.

THE ONLY ASPECT OF THIS ISSUE THATS DEBATABLE IS THE REASON WHY THEY DO THIS.

YOu can say you dont believe and theres no evidence for you to believe...

All I can say is this... Go talk about some reptilian shape shifters running our world...

do you have any pics of these "planes with no markings spraying grids of chemicals?"Can you take some?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

do you have any pics of these "planes with no markings spraying grids of chemicals?"Can you take some?

Sure, heres some... I dont have a good camera set up yet, but will shortly with a good telescopic lense to see everything I can.

Some here will say nothing but normal contrails... Sadly, they are mistaken...

Hope those helped abit.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Some grid work...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

A key false assumption:

You base your debunking attempt on this math problem of yours. Yet in this math you are falsely assuming the substances being used would be just as inefficient and exhibit the same weights, volumes, and behavior as the ash cloud from a volcano.

I made the argument that with science and technology there must be substances more advanced which would be more efficient than common volcanic ash.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

Notice in the early pictures, the sky is clear. What happens is that the sprayed material slowly expands and is shaped by whatever air currents are present at that altitude, like the lower photos show.
If you do not watch them, like I have, you would not know that much of what appears to be clouds (when they are spraying) are not really natural clouds at all, and certainly NOT natural contrails.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

and certainly NOT natural contrails.

There is no such thing as a "natural contrail". It appears you have little knowledge of why contrails could possibly behave differently and the incorrect assumption that they should always look and behave similarly. By the way, where is the evidence that "they are spraying", and who is "they" and what are they spraying?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

>sigh<

I keep telling you, and telling you the science, and you keep igoring, and continuing with the same spam?

Well, let's see...a couple of those photos:

Sure, heres some... I dont have a good camera set up yet, but will shortly with a good telescopic lense to see everything I can.

I saw someone elase use this exact same picture, and thought it was lifted from a "chemtrail" website? Or, did YOU actually take this one yourself?

Oh....and did you NOT notice what I've already told you (and everyone else) about how airplanes appear, when brightly lit from below, and when they're at high altitude??

Two of those images are either a small bizjet, or a 50-seat-sized commuter jet...those are the two with the engines mounted on the fuselage, just in front of the tail.

And, finally, this image:

If you DID have a better "telescopic lense" set-up, as you wish you had, THEN that one would have shown the better view of the AIRLINE PAINT SCHEME that is barely visible in that blurry image. In ANY case...airlines design their paint schemes to indicate, for the public, WHO they are, when viewed from the SIDE! Not from below....

The REST of your contrail pics have been dealt with, in the other thread...I could link that post, if you'd like?

Actually, I think I shall....

A very important read, originally posted by ALLisONE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is a repeat of another, with link. I offer it to all who are serious about learning the facts, and who are brave enough to face them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh yeah...if anyone ever wondered what they sometimes look like to us, the pilots, here's one from the website 'Airliners.net'. (I actually found via 'google images' search). Pictures taken by pilots, and also by aviation enthusiasts. I suggest readers of this thread take some time to browse, and get educated...

And also, here! Obviously taken by a pilot, from just a few thousand feet below the two above him (her). AS I HAVE mentioned, even from that distance, in the bright sunlight, they appear "white"---

(web link, can't 'img' it):
img100.imageshack.us...

(BTW...those two 747s....NO! On second look, ONE is a 747, the other looks like an Airbus A340...fooled me on a quick glance, at first....are separated vertically by 1,000 feet. It certainly looks like the photo was taken over the North Atlantic, in the NAT Track system --- very busy area, common for most North America/Europe air traffic. We see sights like that all the time --- except on days when it's not humid enough for contrails to form well ---. Oh, and if you're wondering if 1,000 feet vertically is enough separation, Google 'RVSM'. You can learn about it that way...)

[edit on 11 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

So the spray goes through the engines and comes out the back?this thread is killing me.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

I think you're being sarcastic (at least I hope so...)

Yeah, thanks for pointing that one out....it is so OBVIOUS to me, I forget sometimes who I'm dealing with, here.

EVERY single instance in an image where some "chemtrailer" shouts, jumps up and down, and points....you can clearly see WHERE the contrail is emanating from.

Every picture. The contrails form, directly inline with, and BEHIND the engines.

Because, as I (and others) keep saying....they are CONTRAILS formed by the effects of the hot engine exhaust, as it interacts with the airmass.

Astute observers will note another common theme....the slight distance, FROM the exit point of the HOT exhaust gases, at the engine, and the point where the contrails begin to form.

Do I have to explain, again, WHY this is so?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You are dead right in everything you have said. People who believe in Chemtrails have absolutely no idea about cloud formation, contrails and weather patterns. They ignore anything that goes against their views and like you rightly said, make false connections when there are none. These chemtrailers are the most ignorant posters on ATS in my opinion as there are mountains and mountains of information debunking it and they ignore it continuously, PURE IGNORANCE.

Anyway thumbs up to you for trying to talk sense but I think your knowledge is lost on these people.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I was being sarcastic.Sorry it took so long to reply back that i was but we just welcomed our son into the world

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Southern Oregon has been experiencing some weird weather these past weeks, accompanied by skies which milk up following heavy con or chem trail activity. The resulting overcast skies have produced unseasonal cooling and a little bit of precipitation.

Returning from California on Sunday evening (5/23/2010), just north of Yreka on the I-5 I noticed the entire sky was filled with a couple dozen north-south con or chem trails strrtching from the west horizon to the east horizon. Out of these lines clouds were forming, like long fuzzy puff balls on string. Clouds only formed along these perpendicular lines. Never in my life have I ever seen anything quite like this. It reminded me of when I made rock candy when I was a kid, using suspended string in sugar water to form crystals.

Did anyone else happen to see this or something like it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join