It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? Need Help. 5/6/2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
How about the Guardian story?

I guess thats crazy?

Or the Teller paper, or This one

or... This one

or... Page 5 line 15

Now, I can go on and on and on and on...

Can you? Or are the reptilians going to get you if you say anything?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Goethe

The only way I have found to "clean up" the Chemtrail threads is the Ignore feature. I have wasted ENOUGH time with those that do not do their due diligence. For whatever reason, they often derail these threads.
I am going to be taking my OWN air samples to push this cart further down the path.

You go, that will convince ChadwickUS, he told me that over a year ago, he posted idiotic remarks and figured I should use all my money on a device to meassure the air quailty by my Self, so, Chad will accept that as a good Test and become a believer too...

Look at these Vids, and don't say he dont do his home work, because he does... Have a Look !!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I look at the videos, which have nothing to do with evidence of "chemtrails", but some reference to government chemical testing. The guy in the sunglasses referenced some mildly interesting things, but offered no evidence, was incorrect in some of his citations, and seemed to be simply assembling disparate facts ("Plum Island and the Rothchilds!"). Operation Whitecoat actually involved willing participants allowing themselves to become infected, which lead to vaccine development.

At some point somebody needs to pony up some actual tangible evidence about this alleged "chemtrail" conspiracy, not distractive videos regarding government chemical testing which nobody debates, nor lengthy papers written by paranoid conspiracy theorists who also have no tangible evidence, nor news stories about goobers who test their contaminated water and believe it represents atmospheric conditions.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

He later lists sites such as RENSE and YOUTUBE as providing "evidence".

First off, YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos....no more no less. To say it's not credible because it is from YouTube is like saying something on TV is untrue because it's being played on a Sony TV. My God man.

Second, Rense is no less credible than the MSM who are proven to be controlled by Global Elitists.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
How about the Guardian story?

I guess thats crazy?

Which one?

The one where they sprayed fluorescent chemicals to monitor prevailing winds?

Or the one where they dispersed bacteria from a naval ship on unknowing subjects?

The naval ship story is indeed insidious but nobody debates that governments contaminate unwilling participants from time to time.

Where's the evidence of the alleged "chemtrail conspiracy"? The Guardian story has nothing to do with it and all the links you've provided show no definitive, tangible evidence of this alleged conspiracy. Pony it up, finally. Otherwise start educating yourself about contrails.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It shows that govts use their own citizens in chemical tests...

Im not sure how thats not relavent here...

But ok...

How about the any of the other links I provided?

I can post more...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I look at the videos, which have nothing to do with evidence of "chemtrails", but some reference to government chemical testing. The guy in the sunglasses referenced some mildly interesting things, but offered no evidence, was incorrect in some of his citations, and seemed to be simply assembling disparate facts ("Plum Island and the Rothchilds!"). Operation Whitecoat actually involved willing participants allowing themselves to become infected, which lead to vaccine development.

At some point somebody needs to pony up some actual tangible evidence about this alleged "chemtrail" conspiracy, not distractive videos regarding government chemical testing which nobody debates, nor lengthy papers written by paranoid conspiracy theorists who also have no tangible evidence, nor news stories about goobers who test their contaminated water and believe it represents atmospheric conditions.

Well, OBVIOUSLY you are not paying attention, you are in Denial , just Wake up already, You have No profe What So Ever it is Untrue, you 'guys' in that Basement, you toss around so called 'science' that is 'approved' by Corrupt agencies, nothing you provide will change my mind on this or explain why planes ONLY have a contrail for 500 Meters that the Engine STOPS and GLIDES along .. Yea, planes coming with Normal Contrails, then a 'Spray is Acuring' then it goes back to normal contrails, how you explain that ? Hu ! Just derailing the Thread by getting the People focused on Are they chems or are they NOT chem trials, rather than discussing the CHEMTRAIL which is the topic.. I dont care a bout Contrails, I dont think the others here does either... Okey ? Get IT ?!

It is like talking about Rats in a Ferrari discussion....Savy !?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How about any of the links I provided...

But... I can honestly see already where youll response will be... If you can go outside and spend a day looking above you and not question it... YOU ARE BEYOND HELP

How about this... Can anyone PROVE THEY DONT EXIST?

Afew like to ask wheres the evidence... But wheres yours? A link to an ATS thread is just as crediable, if not less, than any of the links I provided...

So... Anyone?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Second, Rense is no less credible than the MSM who are proven to be controlled by Global Elitists.

Oh jeez. The Global Elistist Control.

Rense is anything BUT credible.

Youtube is user-provided content with no journalistic standards. Most "chemtrail" videos involve someone's camcorder videos of jet contrails, or slow-news-day news stories like the one that was posted of the guy in Arkansas that thought his contaminated water sample was representative of air quality.

With all the "chemtrail" zealots here I'm quite surprised nobody can seem to offer up any credible, tangible evidence of any kind.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

How about any of the links I provided...

But... I can honestly see already where youll response will be... If you can go outside and spend a day looking above you and not question it... YOU ARE BEYOND HELP

How about this... Can anyone PROVE THEY DONT EXIST?

Afew like to ask wheres the evidence... But wheres yours? A link to an ATS thread is just as crediable, if not less, than any of the links I provided...

So... Anyone?

As I said, I've reviewed your links and commented on them. None are credible, most are comical.

It's not my job to prove they don't exist. One cannot prove a negative. It's your duty to support your contentions.

I provided an explanation for contrail differences in my first post in this thread. Review those items and begin your research. I am not your internet search function.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It is pointless, in the Future, you guys Stay Out Of Chemtrail Threads, you do not belong here, You are Derailing the Threads, if I slepped 10.000 Solid peices of evidence here, your guid book would tell you how to respond, If you do not care about this stuff, stop commenting on ChemTrail Posts..

They are there, I think their purpose is extra planetary as the Magnetic Fields are failing, it is used to obsorb the Radiation from Space and the Sun..

I see tham all the time, if they were Contrails , EVERY PLANE would have Had them ....

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Oh jeez. The Global Elistist Control.

Rense is anything BUT credible.

Youtube is user-provided content with no journalistic standards. Most "chemtrail" videos involve someone's camcorder videos of jet contrails, or slow-news-day news stories like the one that was posted of the guy in Arkansas that thought his contaminated water sample was representative of air quality.

With all the "chemtrail" zealots here I'm quite surprised nobody can seem to offer up any credible, tangible evidence of any kind.

Why are you on ATS ? It is a Conspiracy Forum, you Clearly do not belive in Conspiracies, go join Gods Children Forum or some thing, go talk about the Light etc..

Dont come here wasting time on something You do not belive in . Why the Need to pressure others to believe what you do ?

We 'Believers' if you like, see this things going on, you have not seen it, since you are here talking nonsens, Maybe you are a youngster and have never seen Contrails and have been indoctrinated, that is what the Schools System is For, tell you lies so you will be a Good Citizen in the New World Village...... Just think for aminute what you are doing ...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, OBVIOUSLY you are not paying attention, you are in Denial , just Wake up already, You have No profe What So Ever it is Untrue, you 'guys' in that Basement, you toss around so called 'science' that is 'approved' by Corrupt agencies, nothing you provide will change my mind on this or explain why planes ONLY have a contrail for 500 Meters that the Engine STOPS and GLIDES along .. Yea, planes coming with Normal Contrails, then a 'Spray is Acuring' then it goes back to normal contrails, how you explain that ? Hu ! Just derailing the Thread by getting the People focused on Are they chems or are they NOT chem trials, rather than discussing the CHEMTRAIL which is the topic.. I dont care a bout Contrails, I dont think the others here does either... Okey ? Get IT ?!

It is like talking about Rats in a Ferrari discussion....Savy !?

1. I am paying attention. I reviewed your videos and comment on them.

2. The one in denial is you. You dismiss known science as coming from "corrupt agencies", and made the horrible admission that "nothing you provide will change my mind on this". That is ignorance of knowledge, lack of skepticism and unyielding dedication to a paranoid conspiracy theory.

3. Like I explained to Goethe, it's not my job to prove your contentions untrue. One cannot prove a negative. It's your job to support your contentions.

4. Discussing the topic in the OP and the items you post is hardly "derailing" in any way. It's proper discourse.

You have these beliefs because you do not have proper education on contrails, their formations and reasons for their changes in appearance over time. Your beliefs are unsupported by any evidence. The knowledge of contrails is supported by huge amounts of evidence involving many branches of science.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Dont come here wasting time on something You do not belive in . Why the Need to pressure others to believe what you do ?

Forums are for discussion and not everyone shares your opinions. I pressure nobody to believe anything. That's your job. I pressure people for evidence to support their claims. It gets people thinking nd talking and it's what makes forums a great place. Now please, stop with the temper tantrum and let's talk like normal people.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

They ARE corrupt Agancies, because you do not understand the Past , i do, I know what is up , no one listens, and we have people like you , defending those very people, that makes we wonder, are you a part of them? or do you not know what is up ?

Thes Chemtrails are there , Ive seen alot,I have heard alot, do I belive all of it ? NO, I believe that its true purpose is not know to alot of people, but, people Blindly denying some thing that is Plainly observed in the sky is either Ill-Informed or a very a Young person indoctrinated by the Elite, there really isnt much more to say on the matter....

You prove to me How and Why a plane can have a 'Contrail' for only a few hundred meters a mile wide that hangs there for a whole day ! You know as well as I that Normal Contrails disapears after a very short time, so why are you defending 'Contrails' that Lasts for hours after hours ???

EXplain that to me , You KNOW contrails do NOT last 6 to 8 hours...Right !?

[edit on 7/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Forums are for discussion and not everyone shares your opinions. I pressure nobody to believe anything. That's your job. I pressure people for evidence to support their claims. It gets people thinking nd talking and it's what makes forums a great place. Now please, stop with the temper tantrum and let's talk like normal people.

I know a very few people share my oppinion, people cant Grasp my oppinions,and we are not discussing any thing, this is just a war to convert people to Not belive their Eyes when they Spot New things in the Skies..

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

They ARE corrupt Agancies, because you do not understand the Past , i do, I know what is up , no one listens, and we have people like you , defending those very people, that makes we wonder, are you a part of them? or do you not know what is up ?

I see. You know what is up and I do not.
I defend nobody. All I ask for is proof of these chemtrails. You can't provide any, nobody else can and I can reasonably assert that they don't exist until I can be proven otherwise.

Thes Chemtrails are there , Ive seen alot,I have heard alot, do I belive all of it ? NO, I believe that its true purpose is not know to alot of people, but, people Blindly denying some thing that is Plainly observed in the sky is either Ill-Informed or a very a Young person indoctrinated by the Elite, there really isnt much more to say on the matter....

I neither blindly deny anything nor am I indoctrinated. I am a thinking, rational individual. Someone's misinterpretation of a plainly observed persistent contrail is simply a misinterpretation.

You prove to me How and Why a plane can have a 'Contrail' for only a few hundred meters a mile wide that hangs there for a whole day ! You know as well as I that Normal Contrails disapears after a very short time, so why are you defending 'Contrails' that Lasts for hours after hours ???

"Normal contrails" come in a variety of forms based on temperature and relative humidity.

Yes, some contrails do under certain conditions. They are called "persistent contrails". You can easily research them using the internet and Google.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I know a very few people share my oppinion, people cant Grasp my oppinions,and we are not discussing any thing, this is just a war to convert people to Not belive their Eyes when they Spot New things in the Skies..

This is not a war. This is a discussion.

People see all kinds of things. Magicians make us see a woman cut in half with a saw. The woman is not really cut in half though. The magician has made you believe she has. The eyes deceive us regularly and cannot be a reliable source of information, particularly when you're viewing a contrail from many kilometers away.

Contrails have changed over the years and there are reasons why contrails linger and persist. I suggest you research them instead of assuming a conspiracy.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I see. You know what is up and I do not.
I defend nobody. All I ask for is proof of these chemtrails. You can't provide any, nobody else can and I can reasonably assert that they don't exist until I can be proven otherwise.

I neither blindly deny anything nor am I indoctrinated. I am a thinking, rational individual. Someone's misinterpretation of a plainly observed persistent contrail is simply a misinterpretation.

"Normal contrails" come in a variety of forms based on temperature and relative humidity.

Yes, some contrails do under certain conditions. They are called "persistent contrails". You can easily research them using the internet and Google.

Well, you played the Very Card I layed Out, it does NOT matter to you that a Contrail that Normally lasts a few plane legths behind the plane can last for 12 hours, because you ARE indoctrinated, I do NOT care what you say, I saw planes 25 years ago, they had no Day Long Trails back then , and you should take a step back, think of the Futere ffs. If Im wrong, Id say it long time I go, I see them spray, i have photographed them spray and even filmed it, but NO, just normal behavior of planes full of passangers getting to their destination. Hmm Yea, If I was on a plane taking a dive into a valley below, I'd been asking some questions, trust me ...

Can I ask you this then: How often do you see planes leaving 6 hour long trails ? According to YOU it is very rare, so how come this happends almost all the time ?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

This is not a war. This is a discussion.

People see all kinds of things. Magicians make us see a woman cut in half with a saw. The woman is not really cut in half though. The magician has made you believe she has. The eyes deceive us regularly and cannot be a reliable source of information, particularly when you're viewing a contrail from many kilometers away.

Contrails have changed over the years and there are reasons why contrails linger and persist. I suggest you research them instead of assuming a conspiracy.

No , it is not a discussion, then you and I would be talking about the Chemtrails, not arguing and calling eachother for Maniacs (Love you man
) etc.

I know what I see in the Sky , I am 38 years old , I rais 4 children and have a steady job, do you honestly believe I can not tell the diffrence when some thing changes ? I stopped with Fluor and Aspartame etc many years ago, and things add up pretty nicly, and as you said: You do Not know the Past, so you cant even image the present, I know the future is without us, it is our children that will be indoctrinated with the New stuff, the New Religion, The New Technology etc. Not us, You see it every day on Main stream , they are doing stuff, I do not know what , is it a Radiation Shield ? Is it Germ Warfare ? Is it disease Spreading for the Big Pharma to make more Money ? I dont know, what I know, is that they Contain Barium which Obsorbs Radiation.... The Earth is losing its MagneticFields, so is the Sun.. So.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join