It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto,
I just have to tell you how very much I appreciate your time in sharing your vast knowledge with all of us. You really make history come alive. It was never a favorite subject of mine because I always found the books and the teachers to be so dry. You have a real talent in communicating with people and I am sure you are able to use this on any level with whatever crowd you are with. It is truly a labor of love that you are here and continuing on. I really enjoy your posts and learn so much. For many people who do not have time to do so much research, your summations are lively and give a clear insight to these people and their motives. You are gifted in motivating people to think and to want to know more. The ideas and information in this thread is very powerful and your commitment and dedication is truly outstanding and a gift to us all.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I once saw a documentary which said Jesus was Julius Ceasar's son.
What do you think about that?
BTW, I have to say again, thanks for this thread.
It took me a while to read, but up to now it's the best thread i've read on ATS.
You deserve me telling you mate.
I've always thought the same thing about what you've wrote.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by serbsta
reply to post by Alethea

you see just how far this 'researcher' goes in order to make the facts suite his story, its almost laughable at times.

Are you implying that I am doing this? It is rather annoying to see you continually put down other posters to build your own ego, If you think my posts are "twisted" and "laughable" you are welcome to put me on ignore.

What....? No, you got entirely the wrong idea, couldn't have been more off.

I was merely suggesting you watch Carotta's documentary on Caesar/Christ as it is the main source of evidence for the theory. He really does stretch it and his research is laughable.

You read that totally wrong my friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I once saw a documentary which said Jesus was Julius Ceasar's son.
What do you think about that?

I touched on this back on page 136 ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

comments ? sources ? dispelling ?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Actually the theory is that Issa(Jesus) was the son of (Tiberius Julius Caesar Augustus), known as Tiberius, he would have been 42 at the time of birth but did not become Emperor until AD14.

There is also the possibility that (Jesus) was the son of Augustus (Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus) who ruled Rome until AD14 and would have been 63 at the time of birth.

The maternal line of (Jesus) is said to be Royal so it would be natural for visiting Roman Aristocracy to (associate with them) if you get my drift.

We are of course speaking of the era which also gave us Caligula and Nero.

Fornication for the Romans of 20BC-50AD was obligatory, so it is not outside of the realms of possibility for (Jesus) to have a noble Roman father.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Niceone for that.
Yea I cant remember what documentary I saw it on, it was ages ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

IMO Jesus Christ wasn't at all the son of Julius Caesar, the image of Jesus Christ was probably based on a 2000 years ago popular religious guru, made a martyr by the populace and his character was promoted and painted by Rome and inspired from Julius Caesar to make the Roman christian followers, worship in reality, The Great Architect of the Universe, while they think they are worshiping the christ and so without being awared of the secret Empire behind the Holy Roman Empire.
edit on 15-11-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My question is "where is Rome leading us now?" and "will they attempt to phase some of their plans with religious organizations?"

Little by little over the past few years, religions have merged to become, first "non-denominational", and then "inter-faith". As they merged to become inter-faith, they adopted new umbrella names for their organizations. So it would appear that "churches" have already begun the transition away from the standards of the past. Their aim now is to promote similarities in the denominations instead of focusing on the differences. Sounds lovely and peaceful, doesn't it?

It also seems that the churches are on the bandwagon to promote the "green agenda". Just as one example (there are many, many, many if you search it out!):

'The green movement has found fertile ground and concrete applications within the region's largest religious organization, the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. . .'

'"What is heartening is that, whether one believes specifically that humans are causing change, most people ... agree that we can all be better stewards of God's creation," said Tony Stieritz, director of the archdiocese's Catholic Social Action Commission. "We can all move forward to mitigate our impacts on the earth.'
www.ohipl.org.../194

Also, many of the foremost denominations have signed pledges with the WWF and are being bankrolled by the IMF and are purchasing large tracts of pristine lands, by promising to be "good stewards of the earth". Look at all the $$ they have collected over the years. Count the # of churches within 5 miles of your area. Multiply that by the size of your county, then state. Then the nation. Then other countries. Then multiply that times the past (conservative) 30 years. The churches have had their chance many times over if they wanted to prove themselves as "good stewards" and they have failed miserably. A leopard does not change it's spots!

Then consider that there are more tent cities across this country that what you can count. In the area I am familiar with, "the church" sends a van out to a designated line up spot every week. They screen people to decide which ones might be worth "helping". The person must fill out a lot of paperwork, and submit to their procedures, probes, and requirements. Then, if selected...they are allowed to set up their tent on a church owned property which is gated and they are locked in. Also, they get a pass to the soup kitchen. It's bread and circuses time again. There are also some "religious based" worked farms and some are sent there.

In Canada, the homeless and downtrodden are also screened and must give up their biometrics for a few nights stay in shelters.The money spent on scanners and equipment is way out of balance for the few beds that they have to offer. It makes no sense at all, until you consider the big picture of how this equipment will be used to catalog people in the future.

In the meantime, now that the xyz corporations have confiscated their homes, it certainly makes it look easier to implement Agenda21, which I think the name of that plan has been changed to something else. SmartCities, maybe?

Perhaps in the future, people will be screened, cataloged, sized up, and sent to an appropriate designation by the organizers.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Congratulations on such a brillant thread.

I have been a member for a while but this is the best I have ever read on ATS. An informative and an enjoyable easy read packed full of information.

Thank you for your time and effort and keep up the great work.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

My question is "where is Rome leading us now?" and "will they attempt to phase some of their plans with religious organizations?"

Where is Rome leading us now? Honestly to the point of getting Proto really ticked off. I just came back from a corporate drug store chain where much to their chagrin I wanted to buy a box of Sudafed, the behind the counter kind with the actual psuedofedrine.

This is not easy as a freeman on the land Alethea, you can't purchase it without a picture ID, so I gave them my expired one, and oh boy! We can't sell it to you, your ID is expired, no Proto says, my agreement to let the State regulate my travel unconstitutionally is expired, clearly if you look at the picture and look at me, I am alive and well!

Well the law says. Well you need to show Proto that law, what, what, what?????!!!??? you want to see the law?????

Yes, Proto wants to see the law, and you must display in it to me that you really legally can't sell me this product.

Well, we don't have the law, five frantic phone calls later, to anyone and everyone they can get a hold of up the corporate chain, they still can't authorize the purchase but no one has a copy of the actual law.

They tell me to go on Miami.gov and look it up myself, I laugh, it's a Federal Statute not a county one, they say well go on myflorida.com I laugh, it's a Federal Statute not a State one! I say, you might as well call the local police and have them come in and remove me, and listen to them tell you it's a Federal Statute they know nothing about either, which is exactly what happened. The Police come, sorry that's a Federal Statute, we honestly don't know, but you have to leave the premises. They are refusing you service.

Welcome to the New World Order of scanners, and just wait until they introduce electronic currency!

We really do live in a world of mindless feckless corporate slaves, who take everything on faith, with absolutely no recolection or knowledge of what they are talking about.

This is where Rome wants to take us, to an automated corporate/government run world where every last thing you do, is regulated by law, and monitored by electronics and computers, and the only thing people care about is getting their electronic deposit on Fridays!

Now here is the hysterical thing, everyone at the store, including the police officer had absolutely no doubt that I was exactly who I said I was, their computer and policy wouldn't let them make the sale.

Now this bit of drama took up a half an hour mind you, and when all was said and done, I just walked down to the grocery store and bought it from their pharmacist, that wasn't using a computerized ID Check system.

He wrote the information down in a book, including the experation date, that has long since expired, and didn't question it at all.

So believe me when I say, it's the automated, computerized systems that are going to keep penning us in tighter and tighter, it's the corporations buying up everything and implementing their own inflexible policies that are going to bind us up tighter and tighter.

Eventually it will be one government and one corporation.

This is what Rome wants, ONE, that is how they will have complete control, by eliminating choice. Law will determine every choice, from how you greet people, to your clothing, to your diet, to your work, to your entertainment.

We will become as automated as the machines tracking us all, and cataloging us all, and serializing us all, and dictating to us all.

This is where they are headed, under the guise of convenience.

Sadly for them they are kind of ticking me off in the process, so Proto actually has to say where they are headed is down!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good grief Proto, since when do you have to show id to buy non-prescription over the counter drugs, I haven't bought anything like that in years and had no clue, the last thing I bought was Vitamin B-12 and a small bottle of the cheapest aspirin that I put in the water for fresh flowers, they last longer..

Next time I go to CVS I will pretend to buy sudafed and see what happens here..if it's on their computer more then likely it's nationwide.

This is not good Proto, sorry you had to go through that. ugh.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Where is Rome leading us now? Honestly to the point of getting Proto really ticked off. I just came back from a corporate drug store chain where much to their chagrin I wanted to buy a box of Sudafed, the behind the counter kind with the actual psuedofedrine.

This is not easy as a freeman on the land Alethea, you can't purchase it without a picture ID, so I gave them my expired one, and oh boy! We can't sell it to you, your ID is expired, no Proto says, my agreement to let the State regulate my travel unconstitutionally is expired, clearly if you look at the picture and look at me, I am alive and well!

Proto,

Even though expired, you are attempting to use property issued by Caesar, which belongs to Caesar. What one creates one can control. Caesar created that identification card. To attempt to use it as your identification means that you still accept the artificial corporate fictitious identity that Caesar has assigned to you with ALL CAPITAL LETTERS and a CUSIP number.

I allowed my drivers license to expire. Then, I returned it with a letter of instruction, a "termination of contract" to the division of drivers license, bureau of records. There is a template for the construction of this letter (and a lot more information) in The Errant Sovereign's Handbook by Augustus Blackstone.

I don't think you can be truly free until you render unto Caesar what belongs to him. And that means all enumeration and documents of identity.

My friend attempted to use an expired drivers license as photo ID is required for returns at CheapMart. He was told by the cashier that unless he came up with other ID they have the authority to confiscate the expired license and he can be charged with fraud for attempting to use it.

An expired drivers license is not your property!

PS....I suggest you start looking up some natural remedies for your ailments.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Alethea because: addition

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone posted this already, i didn't see it anyway, but this guy makes some good points about the Jesus/Caesar connection
Video

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Psuedofed is now available in two forms, on the shelf, and behind the counter. The on the shelf version no longer contains the active ingredient psuedofedrin which is essential to making crystal methodrine, an illegal street narcotic.

The on the shelf version does not have the same decongestant properties as the product with actual psuedofedrine.

The FDA now requires that all purchasers of psuedofedrine provide Identifaction as many states have additional statutes as to how much an individual person can buy each month, to prevent people from buying it in buld to turn it into crystal methodrine.

I haven't bought psuedofed in years, as I usually never catch colds, but recently a dear friend "cough cough" got tricked into casting a bizarre arcane occult spell on me, causing me to catch a cold!

I actually wondered if my Drivers License being expired might be a problem, and it sure turned out to be.

While I was able to obtain it at another store, I do plan on taking up the matter with CVS Corporate Headquarters and if the Statute they are using does not specifically say expired Identifications are specifically to be denied sale, then I will press for compensation for my time and agravation.

I am sure they are misunderstanding the statute, and claiming that the ID is not valid because it is expired, that the Statute only says the person must have a Valid Form of ID.

Valid and Current are two seperate words though, and Valid, Current and Expired are three different words.

My ID is indeed Valid, it was issued by the State of Florida, it is in fact Current because it's the latest format they have for ID's, it is however Expired, so unless it specifically says ID's can not be expired, then I did in fact meet the Statutory requirements of Valid and Current!

Ha ha!

So unless they can prove my ID a forgery which it is not, or that the State has come up with a newer format that all citizens must have (they haven't) then, they are misenterpreting the law.

I should have fun wearing out some Corporate Executives and Lawyers tomorrow!

This is really the best way to defeat Rome, to pull out a dictionary, and start holding the corporations and state accountable for the actual true legal meanings and definitions of their own words.

I think we all have had low level corporate employees hide behind policies that in no way shape or form consider us as human beings or individuals, and favor the corporation in every way and in every regard.

Corporations do in fact have more rights and take more liberties with their rights, than we as citizens do.

Where Federal State and Local Laws leave off, often Corporate "Policies" then go a step further, as companies with near monopolies dictate the terms in which the customer has to do business with them. Knowing often the customer has no other alternative but to do business with them, because they have a near total monoploy.

Where the state is not robbing us of rights, the corporations are.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Actually no, I don't think they have the legal right to take it. The state did not lease me the license, they sold it to me, and under common law, possession is 9/10ths of the law. I clearly state that I consider it to be a fictitious name entity. When the police officer arrived he knows I am a bicycle rider, I pick on all the local cops all the time in my jovial manner. Hey why are you two parked here, shouldn't you get a room? Hey you rolled a stop sign back there, and that's a code violation but I am going to let you off with a warning! And my favorite, at the grocery store, Officer that woman on aisle three just stole my heart, do something!!!!! Of course the occassional big street event where they are all together and I pull up and get off my bike and spread my arms wide look at them all and say "Now every one stay calm, please do not panic, I am in control, now let's break it up, and move it along, nothing to see here guys" Every once in a while the female police officer in her yellow rain slicker "You look so good in latex, let me borrow those cuffs"!

How could they not love a charachter like me?

Like the Census your Driver's license is a contract that is only good for ten years. Once the contract has expired, well it's expired. It still displays my face though and my address, and this is honestly the first time I have used it in a long time.

I consider it a soveigneer!

I think it's great some people go the whole route of returning everything, but just to give you an idea, even the Queen of England has a U.S. Social Security Card.

She is about as sovereign as you can get.

What it all boils down too, is how you handle the state in a court room confrontation, in a legal confrontation, the language you employ, and the lanquage you don't employ.

Then it's all about what you say and not what you do. Even if you have declared yourself a freeman on the land, and returned every last document and filed every last declaration, if you succumb in a court of law to forming a contract with the judge, well you are still just as screwed as if you never gave those things up and made those declarations.

I figuratively consider myself as Caesar in a legal confrontation, my moral authority trumps theirs, and my understanding of the word's and langauges and procedures that they are using trumps theirs.

The oldest definition of a person is "An actor wearing a mask" that is what's at the heart of the strawman fiction, so it's very easy to seperate yourself from your 'strawman role' once you understand that, and to take on another persona, the natural human being "A wilid monster" or "an actor wearing a mask", I prefer to go with the actor wearing a mask, and simply to create another role for myself than the "strawman fictitious entity" they have set up under the state.

Now just so you know, the Courts do not consider me to be the State's Straw Man fiction under my Driver's License and Birth Certificate.

The Courts don't consider that person to be real, because in my first brush with the courts, and the first time I was ever finger printed, I gave them an alias I made up on the fly.

The courts leagally consider me to be that 'fiction' not the State's fiction. Bizarre huh?

So here is what you might not understand yet Alethea, the Courts are an arm of Rome, when you step into them, they really don't care who you establish yourself as with the State, they care how you establish yourself with it.

Judges won't even consider using the State Fiction Strawman on my Birth Certificate or Driver's License, they don't consider that entity to be realler than the one I originally established with the Court.

They consider my Birth Certifiate Name and Driver's License name to be an also known as alias!

Even though technically you would think it would be the other way around, that the alias I first gave them would be the also known as alias. It's not though, they consider me to be that alias.

Now this is very important because the truth is you can establish yourself as a complete fiction with the court.

The courts, actually understand that technically we all are "Actors Wearing Masks" and that our strawman fictions or the Rroles the State created for us, but the court will actually let you create your own fiction out of thin air.

Now that very first brush with the courts occured when I was 17, and they still don't care. They let me establish that fiction legally as a child. They did not know I was 17 at the time, I presented myself as an adult, so because they accepted all these things, they are bound by all these things.

Now it was a minor charge, one I was found not guilty on, not because I wasn't guilty, but because I made up the funniest story the Judge had heard in a long, long time to explain my actions.

Roman courts are all about theatre, actors wearing masks Alethea.

The judge actually took it all very seriously as I explained it to him, and politely waited until I left the courtroom, I was later informed, he then declared to the open court while laughing out loud, that my story was so absurd, and so rediculous, that I was able to sincerly present it like the truth, was one of the funniest things he ever witnessed and that's why he dismissed the charges.

Oh I could tell you some stories about the courts.

Understand this, because it's very important, Judges exist to find remedies, they will naturally gravitate towards the state, but they can be swung to you, if you understand you are in Rome, and they crave entertainment.

Remember that prosecutors are not the State, they are representing the State, the State is a fictitious entity too.

All the world is a stage Alethea, and it really pays to be a great actor.

Rome loves theatre and spectacle, it always has, look at the Vatican for pity's sake, the costumes, the paegentry, the back drop, the setting, these are people who are in reality, simply acting out a fantasy, a fiction and selling it to you.

Where you do your self a disservice is when you start believing that fiction is real.

So you can better understand everything I did earlier this evening at the drug store, was me purposefully putting on an act, staging a show, I had everyone within earshot engrossed, the other customers, the manager, every one of the pharmacists.

I know, in this computer driven corporate policy world we are living in, I was not going to get my way, that they would not sell it to me, so I simply turned it into a drama for drama's sake. Customers chimed in, different employees and managers had their say, the police officer.

Tomorrow I will put on another show, when I call up the corporate executives.

Rome is actually here for your own entertainment too, and this is what most of us have forgotten, we take our roles so seriously, we no longer enjoy playing them.

We no longer know the fine art of adlib.

This is what sets a great actor apart from a mediocre one, their ability to take a dull script and turn it into gold.

Never be afraid Alethea, there are only two things that can happen to you in this life, you can live or you can die, if you die, you no longer have to worry about it, if you live, life goes on, and you are still in the show and the game.

There really is nothing to fear but fear itself.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Alethea

Actually no, I don't think they have the legal right to take it.

Am I correct in assuming you have a Title 42 lawyer? We will all be interested in hearing about that. I don't think anyone will come knock on your door to take it. But if you use or present it as ID, I do believe it can be legally taken from you. Here's something that happened to a girl who kept her deceased sister's license as a "souvenir".

Hope Steffey's hellish experience began with a 9-1-1 call to the Stark County, Ohio police by one of her cousins. A handful of her hair had been ripped out and she had been knocked unconscious. The assault left her dazed and bleeding from a cut on her nose. When the police arrived, Hope accidentally handed the officer her deceased sister's driver's license instead of her own. She immediately realized her mistake and handed her own license to Officer Gurlea, explaining that she kept her sisters license for sentimental reasons. Seeing no response from Officer Gurlea, Hope asked him directly, to return her dead sisters license. Officer Gurlea ignored her, and instead ran a check on Hope Steffey´s license. Although no infractions were found he continued to treat Hope as though she were the perpetrator of a crime, rather than the victim of an assault.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Here's the newschannel video tape of what this woman experienced as she was stripped naked...it's violent and appalling.

The state did not lease me the license, they sold it to me, and under common law, possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Like the Census your Driver's license is a contract that is only good for ten years. Once the contract has expired, well it's expired.

I don't think it was "sold" to you nor gave you exclusive ownership. It is state property. Prove me wrong and your next Glitter schnapps is on me. Are you are sure there are no "adhesions" that you are unaware of? You don't think you have inadvertently put up some type of collateral on that contract? No liens? Collateral security? What were you required to present in order to contract for the license?

"Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property ... in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging."

answers.yahoo.com...

Of course, a CheapMart cashier has no real authority to act as an agent for the state in confiscating your expired license, but this would certainly require a dramatic scene to hold your ground. At which point you could be held for disorderly conduct, removed from the premises, a no trespass issued against you, and when they call police for all that, then of course, your expired license will be confiscated. Maybe you will be charged with fraudulent use, to boot.

And though you may consider yourself a charming weasel, and I just bet you are (!) there are some people who

.....will still not be amused!

edit on 16-11-2010 by Alethea because: spacing

edit on 16-11-2010 by Alethea because: addition

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I remember that girl's case, and police get real funky when you misrepresent yourself to them. That's why it's better not to say anything to them or to identify yourself to them.

Once when Jaywalking (which really is a code violation in Los Angeles) I nearly ran into (with my body) and unmarked West Hollywood Sherrif's car, when I got to the other side of the street I saw him take the first right and I knew he would be back around the block and jacking me up in no time.

He asked if I had any ID on me, and I told him no, (I really thought I had left it at home) but it turned out it was in my wallet.

The second he found my ID he said hand's behind your back your under arrest.

I said wow for J-Walking? He replied that he was sure I was hiding something, and we were going to go straight to jail and would not be passing go.

Of course he didn't know I actually had three outstanding bench warrants for my arrest, for failure to appear on traffic citations, or that I was proto!

The second turned out to be a big embarassment to him, as evidently he was the only Sherrif in West Hollywood I hadn't long been bribing with free slices of pizzas and sodas.

I told him it would be a good idea if he let the desk seargent know he had me in a holding cell, and within minutes the desk seargent appeared, really unhappy as he showed me the print out of the three bench warrants, and asked me, if I wanted to stay there for three days and then get bussed to court, and get time served for them, or if I wanted the arresting officer to appologize and buy me lunch.

Naturally I opted for the arresting officer to appologize and buy me lunch.

Yeah, I am that charming of a weasel. So they both risked their jobs to sneak me out of jail, and I got a ride home after a free lunch.

But the moral to the story is, unless you are a charming weasel like Proto never misidentify yourself to the police, they have no sense of humor about that. There automatic assumption is you are hiding your true identity, for all that particular police officer knew in the woman's case, was that she herself had murdered her sister, and that is why she had her ID.

Now how charmed of a life does proto actually lead? That day I was crossing the street in a hurry to stop a friend passing by, who I wanted to help me sell a story to a obsessive girl who had been stalking me and making my life misserable.

The story I wanted him to tell her, was that I had been arrested! I was actually putting him up to that while the Sherrifs car was working it's way around the block.

So he actually called up the girl and told her I had been arrested! She in turn called the police station, where they told her I had been arrested!

I actually had the arresting officer drop me off at the friends house who then looked at me and said "Wow I have to tell you, I don't know how you did that, but it sure looked real!"

I never heard from the girl again!

See everything always works out good in the end Alethea if you just let it!

edit on 16/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Hi Proto I hope your breathing difficulties aren't related to the GOM #~*$ storm, note what an easy ride you get with the regulators and safety inspectors when the company in question is "family" owned, keep up the good work with the Vigiles, a moment of recognition might save your skull from being staved in one fine day.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Thanks my friend. Hopefully my congestionn isn't related to the Gulf Oil Spill. There doesn't seem to be a rash of sickness going around, but it is that time of year here in sunny south Florida when the temperatures can plummet as low as the 70's at night, and cold and flu season begins! I am keeping my eye open for things that might be related to the Gulf of Mexico Oil spill, and I do have some general concerns that people living much closer to where the spraying occured are likely in some kind of risk.

The thing about the Gulf of Mexico Oil spill which I think is most important from a 'understanding' point right now, is that for as long as our Presidents here in the United States have been talking about easing our dependence on foreign oil, how the heck did BP end up with the lease on the well? It's clearly a foreign company. So why were we leasing what might be the world's largest deposit right in our own back yard to British company?

Why too did we basically let that company dictate and control the response to what has to be one of if not the biggest egological disasters to ever hit the United States of America?

Lot's and lot's of things don't add up there.

One of the problems with our system, is it always encourages graft and corruption. Officials always looking to make an extra dollar or recieve a nice 'favor' are always willing to turn their backs or wink an eye, and sell their office for personal gain.

Here in Miami it's so wide spread the Cubans have a Spanish Term they have coined for it, that roughly translates to "Left Handed Cash" you show your right handed cash to your banker, the government, your employer and your wife, but the left handed cash you make from taking bribes, stealing, fencing or running some other business on your employer's time goes into your left pocket where no one else knows about it but you.

The funny thing is that this is their 'solution' to artificially low corporate wages, and arguably it works to a certain extent as the people engaged in the process (just about everyone who has an opportunity to be) makes a much better standard of living than thos just playing by the rules.

In a lot of ways the Corporate Monopolized World almost seems designed to breed criminal behavior by keeping wages so low, even though their profits are so high. Meanwhile in many if the highly bankrupting credit/debt derivitive swaps, the Bankers themselves were engaged in not only bribing various local, municipal and city employees and elected officials in signing on the dotted line burdening their feifdoms with bankrupting debt, in some cases court documents show the banks were literally paying one another to stay out of each other's turf. If Citi-Bank was running a series of credit/default swap loans on an Alabama towns mayor, and Bank of America showed up to offer one too, Citi would often cut the Bank of America guy a check to go away, so they could keep exclusively conning the official unmolested by any other bank!

Yet when it comes to the Gulf Oil Crisis I don't know if we can really just chalk it up to corner cutting and poorly enforced regulations. Deep water drilling is a very time consuming and costly attempt to reach oil and it wouldn't have made sense for BP to cut corners when they were so close to actually bringing in a well that they had spent well over a year and tens of millions of dollars to bring in and risk loosing it all. Indeed the cost will be staggering.

When you consider a couple of factors like Haliburton being involved, you do have to consider the well was sabatoged.

Whether it was sabatoged to depopulate or wage ecological war, or whether it was just intense competition within the oil industry to prevent a rival company from bringing in such a huge well is hard to say, but I don't think we will ever know the truth, in part because of the other thing that we have to consider as both a possible motive for sabatoge, and business as usual for the government.

BP is going to end up paying billions of dollars in fines to the U.S. Government, so was this just a way, to get the U.S. Government billions of more dollars to keep the military empire going in the Middle East. Controlling the world's oil supply is essential to the Powers that Be, and the U.S. Military and to a lesser extent the British Military is operating as a mercanary force for the Oil Companies, in securing now ever Gulf State but Iran and helping to lay a vital oil pipeline out of Khaziksthan down across Afghanistan to Pakistan. Thus cutting the Russians out of the loop. The fact that it goes then through Pakistan could be in fact why Pakistan finds itself on the front line of the War on Terror too.

In the world of the Powers that Be there are no such things as accidents or coincidences and the U.S. Government when it functions in a Law Enforcement Role levying fines and such is really just doing so to enrich itself as an enterprise and not to protect the American people.

It might be the better part of a decade until we really see the long term impact of what's happened in the Gulf.

World War III is going to be a huge depopulation effort and it's very likely to include unconventional forms of warfare we have never seen before, and might not even recognize as they are happening and bodies start piling up.

For instance in World War I the main objectives seem to be depopulation and securing the Balfour Declaration to reestablish the state of Israel to use it to mimick Biblical Prophecy.

Once Lord Rothschild obtained the Balfour Declaration from the Bankrupt British Government, he used the central banks in the United States for fresh loans of credit to the British and French (much like he uses the Chinese Central Bank now to get money to the U.S.) and cut off credit lines to the Kaisers government through the German Central Bank he controlled.

Just so you know at that time the German Central Bank was run by Max Warburg a longtime Rothschild family friend, and the U.S. Federal Reserve was run by Paul Warburg his biological brother!

This essentially reveresed and then halted and then ended the war in Europe, but...

When the troops started going home, suddenly the Spanish Influensa of 1919 appeared, but only in the countries that had been fighting in the war. 20 million more people died within a year, before the Flu dissapeared.

The Flu likely was a biological way to finish reaching the targeted numbers they meant to depopulate without having to go through the battlefield expense and distruption of doing it.

When you consider that World War I heavily featured Mustard and Chlorine Gas on the battlefield, then no it's really not to far of a leap to a pathogen being released too.

Now once you understand and can accept that what Rome is going to try to do and has been trying to do, which is to mimick biblical prophecy, I think we can anticipate the possibility of man made plauges, disasters and pestillence being introduced by the Powers that Be, to make those biblical prophecies seem real.

Thanks for your concern.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
For all those interested I won my first round debate in the ATS Debate Tournament and just finished my opening statement against my new opponent MemoryShock in the second round debate abovetopsecret.com...

The subject is, is there gender bias in politics, and are women held to a different behavioral standard than men.

I have the pro-position in this and once again All Roads Lead to Rome as I will be arguing in part that gender bias stems from Roman Patrician Law where the man had abolute life and death authority over ever member in the house, and the similiar attitudes developed in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

The debate should be going on between now and this upcomming weekend for anyone who wants to follow along.

MemoryShock should be putting up an excellent fight, he wants me bad!

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join