It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

this link to info about the "Sea People" seems to point to a Phoenician connection:

www.phoenician.org...

the Phoenicians were a major trade power for 1000's of years......

They actually were Semitic trade groups allied with each other with super-power strongholds in the Mediterranean area especially. They used all resources available and incorporated all value systems to gain control of 100's of economies spanning centuries.

I would guess that the "Sea People" were a hired group of "pirates" from within their own "territories" (contractors as mercenaries).

The Trade Groups were masters at "cloaking" which would explain the mystery.

I think the "old" trade groups eventually "merged" with their new "friends" ... the Romans.

Long and complicated subject however ... this is just touching on the long term agendas.

this map:

phoenicia.org...

shows some Phoenician trade areas circa 600 B.C. (approx time of Rome emergence).

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So keeping people from discovering the truth, is in fact what most of these religious texts, and false histories are about, it's all part of Bellum omnium contra omnes the war of all against all, where like in the Highlander movie, there can be but one.

I disagree. I think there is a lot of history buried in religious texts and apocryphal anecdotes. Many of these texts may seem far-fetched and mythical because they have been embellished and sometimes mistranslated. There are a lot of fingerprints left on those pages through the past many years. Some claim that these pages can only be understood by the power of the Holy Spirit. But, as usual, the sacred has been profaned.

The Order of the Holy Spirit, also known as the Order of the Knights of the Holy Spirit, (French: L'Ordre du Saint-Esprit; L'Ordre des Chevaliers du Saint-Esprit) was an Order of Chivalry under the French Monarchy. It should not be confused with the Congregation of the Holy Ghost or with the Order of the Holy Ghost. It was the senior chivalric order of France by precedence, although not by age (the Order of Saint Michael having been created one hundred years earlier).

Prior to the creation of the Order of the Holy Spirit in 1578 by Henri III, the senior order of chivalry in France had been the Order of Saint Michael. This order had originally been created to rival the Burgundian Order of the Golden Fleece, and to help ensure that leading French nobles remained loyal to the Crown. Its membership was initially restricted to a small number of powerful princes and nobles, but this increased dramatically due to the pressures of the Wars of Religion...

en.wikipedia.org...

An example of discovering bits of truth in history that seem to have been deliberately hidden among pages in the bible is presented in my recent post showing the possibility that Jonah, of Jonah and the Whale, might have actually been the story of the Dagon Priest. I think the pageantry of the Catholic religion could have developed from this. Here is the thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gee I wonder where we could find someone like that. Walk into the Vatican and the first thing you see is the 12 signs of the Zodiac.

And we could explore this even farther breaking it down into the Decan chart and why church officers are called "deacons". Everything is broken down according to linear time. Back to my earlier question---Why the "Book of Hours" as a prayer book? Why the name of the god Horus translates to "hours"? What is the significance of this time frame? Why should time be important at all? The only explanation so far would be astrology. Now does the astrological movements portend events or contribute to planetary upheaval? Why should the movement of stars affect our personal lives and decisions? I think it's a bunch of hooey. Of course, much of the story of Caesar was centered around the "warning signs" of omens. Do I believe it? No. Why? Because I think there were certain people "in the know" about the plot to kill him and they were looking for a way to warn him without having to expose how they came upon the knowledge. So they passed it off as "omens" and "star gazings".

If anyone goes back to my earlier post with a page from the Book of Hours, I posted a picture from that Medieval book. It appears that a man is looking up into the daytime sky. However, I would think most star gazing would take place in the dark. Why do people have such a fascination with making predictions of disaster? Is it all based on planetary alignments? Or is it something else? Is there something "hidden" in our skies---like ET travelers? Is Rome on a time frame to accomplish their purpose?

I do keep an open mind too, the fact that all these extra-dimensional creatures still do exist, that they influence us, that they are in fact around us, one or two might be hanging out in your house right now watching you read this smiling or frowning.

I believe it is highly possible to communicate with them, in altered states, where traditional reality melts away as you reach a different vibration level yourself, as shaman and priests often do with various gifts of nature they consume and ingest.

What is an "extra-dimensional creature"? Is this the same as an "extra-terrestrialcreature"? It seems you are implying there are ghosts in homes watching us as we type. God forbid their existence should be so boring. And as for communicating with ghosts "in altered states" as you say....this sounds really comical coming from you Proto. How often do you break out your ouija board? I only have access to an occasional 8 ball. Last time I asked it a question, the "thing" didn't flip and the space remained dark. Do I give it credence? Nope.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So, let’s say Rome is able to pull off a One World Government, what will be their motivation after that? They will have completed what they have been working over two thousand years for. They pretty much have all the Earth’s resources accounted for. They won’t have to worry about keeping us ignorant, delusional or at each others throats because we’ll be totally under their control. What will they do then? Once they get the control grid in place, will there really be any challenges left for them? Will they just say “Okay, we won. Good game you guys, thanks for playing. Who’s up for another round?” Or is there something further…deeper…? Does the coming Age of Aquarius play into this at all?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

What is an "extra-dimensional creature"? Is this the same as an "extra-terrestrialcreature"? It seems you are implying there are ghosts in homes watching us as we type. God forbid their existence should be so boring. And as for communicating with ghosts "in altered states" as you say....this sounds really comical coming from you Proto. How often do you break out your ouija board? I only have access to an occasional 8 ball. Last time I asked it a question, the "thing" didn't flip and the space remained dark. Do I give it credence? Nope.

Sadly alethea it would not appear you are not quite as open minded as you do seem to have a bias that many have, that causes you to want to validate religions and scriptures at any and all costs. Even though you readily concede they provide you with many more questions than answers. Additionally that many of the answers you arrive at from time to time, you are uncertain and unsure of.

In other words, if these books were Atlases you were using to get to Grandma's House on Thanksgiving, you would be somewhere about 2,000 miles away from your desitination when the Turkey hit the table.

Seems kind of tragic that they are so flawed, considering the great importance you place on them.

You have, we have, we all have, a limited understanding of time and space, dimensional space, space time, and time space, because we do have a flawed, singular perspective that generally is vague and inconclusive, ill defined, and anything but certain in a black and white way.

Science concedes that there are more than three dimensions. We who exist in the thrid, are for the most part limited to the third. Science knows there is such a thing as black matter, anti-mattter etc, etc, and is tinkering with quantum physics to try to overcome dimensional time and space.

In fact much of what the Kaballah is about, Jewish Mysticism also practiced by non-Jews and the Masons is all about attempting to master quantum physics, and transcend dimensions and time.

Jews in fact consider Jerusalem to be the center of an energy field in which all life revolves around.

While they have retaken Israel, they have not retaken Dead Center, their former temple, which is still denied to them by Islam and the Al Asqua Mosque Complex.

This is what the crying at the wailing wall is about. So close yet so far.

While some people fret over what a picture might mean, or some vague passage means, others through the Kaballah, and Masonic Rites and Rituals, Wiccan Rites and Rituals and others, are attempting to transcend the dimensions, access the astral plane, connect with the universl stream, lose their veil of forgetfulness, and tap into the collective conscious of the universe.

Now no matter how you decide to typify these things, based along a singular perspective meant to honor what you think you are supposed to honor, from a book and a religion you don't actually fully understand and readily admit, these other aspects of religion, of the spiritual, or the mystic do in fact still take place no matter how you chose to describe them.

I am dedicated to looking into everything, and studying everything, not just one religion or one book, and trying to make everything fit into one religion and one book.

If you think that one religion and one book, actually captures the essence of this world, and this universe, will good for you, that's your right, but I actually know different.

There are other aspects to Rome I discussed on a previous thread that led up to this one, with some notable members, that I have not really touched on in this thread, and don't plan to too deeply.

I really want this thread to be about raising awareness of Rome, that it still exists, that it is still conquering the world, that it has nearly succeeded, that it is establishing a formidible electronic control gird, and that it plans to install a one world government.

Because none of you actually understand your books can agree on what your books mean, know what your books mean, and tend to be overly involved emotionally with your books, and argue incessantly about your books, it's why I really wanted to keep religion out of this thread.

I in fact promised a number of members that I will do another thread on what I know about the spiritual aspects of Rome and the Universe and I am getting close to that.

Do yourself a favor Alethea, and keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

this link to info about the "Sea People" seems to point to a Phoenician connection:

www.phoenician.org...

It seems they were Philistines and Canaanites as well. They were all coastal peoples to begin with. The port of Joppa/Jaffa has some interesting history as well.

"The Philistines ... were a people who occupied the southern coast of Canaan, their territory being named Philistia in later contexts. It is theorized that the latter Philistines originated among the "sea peoples"...
Though the Philistines adopted local Canaanite culture and language before leaving any written texts (and later adopted the Aramaic language)..."

Philistine origins are traced to the arrival as conquerors of a group of people on the coast of Canaan and Gaza. They were culturally related to the Mycenean or proto-Greek world and came from a point of origin in the Aegean thought by most scholars to have been Crete...

In the Bible, Deuteronomy 2:23 records that the Caphtorites came from Crete, destroyed the Avvites and usurped their land. The Talmud (Chullin 60b) notes that the Avvites were the original Philistine people in the days of Abraham while the Philistines of later times were descended from the conquering Caphtorites."

en.wikipedia.org...

And the most curious comment I found about King David having been a mercenary. This also shows a major change ocurring in governmental structure at that time.

"After their defeat by the Hebrew king David, who originally for a time worked as a mercenary for Achish of Gath, kings replaced the seranim, governing from various cities." (wiki)

I think the subject of the Sea Peoples should be very important in tracing the origin of our modern day Roman system. The symbolism of this originates in Exodus and carries through even to modern day. There is a scripture that mentions 'the compass is under the altar". Compass is a navigational tool. You will notice that many religions use icons based on the compass rose and the "cardinal points". The masonic organizations also use the symbol of the compass, but here again, we have another homonym, as the masonic tool is one of architecture rather than navigation.

Early forms of the compass were known as wind roses. Think "rosy cross" (Rosicrucians). Look at some of the icons in religions that reflect the use of the cartographer's compass. (Scientology uses both the rose and the compass star). Nautical symbolism is prominent in all religions. The anchor, the ship, the fish...etc. Of course they try to relate it to "Jesus being a fisherman", but even in Exodus (long before Jesus!) we are told that there is a bronze network and a net. This "net" is most probably symbolic for entrapment or grid.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Here is what your ROME did. They will not let me put the video on here. So go to youtube and punch in---price of peace 20 f 35 stealth jets to bribe israel. Your ROME, will also charge you taxes for the deal. ROME taxation without representation. I did not vote for this. So ROME, we do not owe any taxes anymore. You broke the rule.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

This would technically be true if you were a free Roman citizen, sadly you have been born into a world of servitude and bondage.

Cheer up no one has ever really had representation except for the Patricians.

Our tyranical forefathers were no dummies, the deliberately left out the position of Tribune of the Plebs, who could exercise a veto on behalf of the people, and had to come from the common class, and could not be a patrician.

Gee I wonder why they did that?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'M going to practice to be a pirate. Anyone want to join? Everything you get is FREE. Arrrrr. anarchy.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I in fact promised a number of members that I will do another thread on what I know about the spiritual aspects of Rome and the Universe and I am getting close to that.

I, for one, will be happily looking forward to that thread!

One thing I've always found very interesting is how much Pagan/Wiccan ritual was translated into the Catholic ritual. I'm very curious why this is the case. From the on the surface things I've pieced together it supposedly had to do with making the transition easier for the European barbarian tribes to convert to Christianity. The concepts of this thread have kind of blown that theory out of the water, however, there must have been far deeper strategies and meanings in play. However, these are likely questions and topics of interest of mine that are better suited to waiting for the arrival of that particular thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Sadly alethea it would not appear you are not quite as open minded as you do seem to have a bias that many have, that causes you to want to validate religions and scriptures at any and all costs.

Sadly, Proto, it would appear that you discount sources simply because you are not familiar with the content and have a preconceived mental block in turning over those stones.

In other words, if these books were Atlases you were using to get to Grandma's House on Thanksgiving, you would be somewhere about 2,000 miles away from your desitination when the Turkey hit the table.

I read maps just fine. It's David Icke you don't want to go sailing with. Reptilians are only on the edge of maps to designate "Here be Dragons" and represents unexplored territory.

Science concedes that there are more than three dimensions. We who exist in the thrid, are for the most part limited to the third. Science knows there is such a thing as black matter, anti-mattter etc, etc, and is tinkering with quantum physics to try to overcome dimensional time and space.

Science is always changing; backtracking on previous "findings". Science itself is sometimes a charlatan. I don't put 100% faith in any illuminati backed course of dialogue. I know about those who wear the emblem of the cross and the Eiffel Tower.

While some people fret over what a picture might mean, or some vague passage means, others through the Kaballah, and Masonic Rites and Rituals, Wiccan Rites and Rituals and others, are attempting to transcend the dimensions, access the astral plane, connect with the universl stream, lose their veil of forgetfulness, and tap into the collective conscious of the universe.

I really enjoy your factual dissertations of history. But when you go lightweight to access the astral plane and tap into the consciousness of the universe...well, Proto, you are truly an "out of this world" kind of guy. I don't think we have the capability to comprehend all of that as we haven't even figured out our own world on this plane of existence. I am sticking with the world I am in and attempting to fully understand and appreciate it's essence. I don't need to go off into the nether-worlds. I will be there soon enough when I die.

If you think that one religion and one book, actually captures the essence of this world, and this universe, will good for you, that's your right, but I actually know different.

I have never promoted any religion. I think one of the problems is that you designate all documents that deal with history from a perspective of their use in books that are considered "religious", as being invalid. This seems to include a lot of information from the same time line as Julius Caesar, and would also include anecdotal as well as apocryphal books as well.

I really want this thread to be about raising awareness of Rome, that it still exists, that it is still conquering the world, that it has nearly succeeded, that it is establishing a formidible electronic control gird, and that it plans to install a one world government.

If the religious books have been used as a control mechanism, then I would certainly expect to find clues in them to establish this premise. It is worth watching what the religions are doing because I think this new order will involve religion as much as it involves politics and commerce. There are three entities at play and they are all intertwined.

Because none of you actually understand your books can agree on what your books mean, know what your books mean,

Well, of course, no one understands these things completely. That's why we are here on this journey---to learn, to dissect the clues, to put our heads together. Sometimes all we can do is throw out an idea or concern and see what sticks and what resonates with others to discover if there is any validity to what we may suspect.

it's why I really wanted to keep religion out of this thread.

To me "religion" is promoting dogma and usually in an inflexible manner. I was not aware that I was preaching any religion here. If my comments have been off the course you have intended, and this is a polite escort from your thread, then I shall bow out.

I shall look forward to reading that.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I know it has already been established that Rome, through the Rothschilds and other international bankers, owns the United States and that taxes were collected in order to pay off foreign bankers, but I had personally never looked for direct evidence until now so I thought I would share something I just found for those who are interested.

1841 Document

This is a document from 1841 containing letters written from Rothschild to President William Harrison and to the Secretary of State. There is also a letter from several international bankers addressed to the Secretary of State. This document actually isn’t even on the internet, until now, I found it while doing research at my University Library and just uploaded it.

I’ll highlight some very KEY statements.

From N. M. Rothschild & Sons to the Secretary of State:

It appears that the measure adopted by the State Government of establishing a tax throughout Indiana for the purpose of providing funds for the payment of the interest on her debt, could not be carried into effect with sufficient promptitude to furnish the money for the next dividend…

From a later letter:

We take the liberty of bringing to your notice the non-payment of the semi-annual dividend due here on the 1st inst. Upon $5,000,000 Mississippi State 5 per cent. Bonds issued through the Union Bank of that State. A memorial signed by the merchants, bankers, and others in London, holding the said stock, has been addressed by them to the State Government of Mississippi, representing the injustice done to them…

the default in this instance would not only destroy the credit of the State of Mississippi, if not promptly rectified, but must materially affect the credit and estimation of all the other States of the Union.

Another letter:

The memorial of the undersigned merchants, bankers, and others, in the kingdom of Great Britain, holders of bonds of the State of Mississippi bearing five per cent. Interest, issued through the Union Bank of Mississippi, and made payable at the agency of the United States Bank of Pennsylvania in London…

The neglect of fulfilling in this instance the important obligation of meeting the regular discharge of the interest on your State bonds, has produced much dissatisfaction and inconvenience to their holders… it is a violation of the engagement irrevocably entered into by your State in respect to the said bonds…

This is irrefutable proof that they actually did/do own the states (by their statements about being the stockholders of certain states) and that the taxes were indeed a means of paying off foreign debts. Straight from the horse's mouth.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Great Insight about the Sea People !

we also need to remember that the "Phoenicians" were a multi-national group of elite trade barons originating all the way back to and possibly before Akkadian times !

the term "Phoenicians" was probably given by the Greeks because there was no single boundary or specific ethnic group defined by the trade barons of the times.

they had over centuries established no genuine boundries other than their trade routes that included and exploited many peoples like the Philistines and Canaanites to name only two.

their scholars were always busy inventing new ways to influence and promote the financial agendas through infiltrations and cloaking.

the scholars used many tricks such as creating myths and legends and exploiting "targets" from weaknesses all in the name of wealth and power (like Rome). in fact, Rome may be one of their biggest success stories ! The trade baron groups had infiltrated Etruscan economies before Rome declared its "Republic" status !

the Phoenicians being expert sailors had acquired the "compass" from ancient China (the inventors). prior to compass usage, they used star charts acquired over time from probably Egypt.

www.suite101.com...

they were truly "Sailors of the Ocean Blue".

edit on 18-11-2010 by xuenchen because: added link to chinese compass

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I really enjoy your factual dissertations of history. But when you go lightweight to access the astral plane and tap into the consciousness of the universe...well, Proto, you are truly an "out of this world" kind of guy.

Yes in fact Alethea I have accessed the Astral Plane and fully connected with the Universal Stream on Occassion.

This in fact when it first occured is what led me to first understand the true signifigance of Rome.

Now you feel free to go ahead and make fun of that all you want too.

But the truth is this thread would not exist 20 years later had that not occured.

If my comments have been off the course you have intended, and this is a polite escort from your thread, then I shall bow out.

Unfortunately Alethea some things said in haste can never be unsaid, you might want to relook at what you said, quoted at the beginning of this post.

But the truth is I am going to be publishing another thread on these things anyway, and have already talked about some of these things in another one, so they are things I am prepared to share regardless the cost.

If it means someone I imagined is a friend, attempting to demean and ridicule me for sharing them, then so be it.

To thine own self be true, and that is what I fully intend to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum

I, for one, will be happily looking forward to that thread!

One thing I've always found very interesting is how much Pagan/Wiccan ritual was translated into the Catholic ritual. I'm very curious why this is the case. From the on the surface things I've pieced together it supposedly had to do with making the transition easier for the European barbarian tribes to convert to Christianity. The concepts of this thread have kind of blown that theory out of the water, however, there must have been far deeper strategies and meanings in play. However, these are likely questions and topics of interest of mine that are better suited to waiting for the arrival of that particular thread.

Actually a lot of religions were incorporated into Christianity, in part to make it palatable to other belief systems.

I will certainly alert you when I publish the thread. In the meantime please feel free to ask or share what you want.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thank you very much, Proto. I do appreciate it!

I think in some ways I feel a bit intimidated to jump in too much at this point. I'm not nearly as well learned as some folks here, I was only awakened two years ago and it's taken me that long to work up enough intestinal fortitude to actually join and start posting at all. I feel as though I have way too much to learn. Most of my knowledge of history comes from a completely different point of view, namely 20+ years associated with Renaisance Faires, so a lot of what I know comes from very conventional sources. Which of course don't even begin to touch on the real, historical 'truth' of this world.

I've always been fascinated with the metaphysical, and mysticism which is where my research has dovetailed somewhat with the actual history. At times I'm prone to think that some of my knowledge of two specific eras (namely early 15th century France, and Elizabethan England) may come partially from reincarnation? There's been quite a few occasions where I just 'knew' things about the period that I would later look up and find out were true.

Beyond that, from the time I was ten years old I was completely drawn and compelled in ways I can't explain by two particular figures: Jeanne D'arc and Elizabeth I. Lest anyone read this and think I'm claiming to have been either of them? Not at all! Though, I have been told by someone that I trust in spiritual matters that I was young girl who witnessed Jeanne's burning (or depending on which accounts one believes, the mute girl burned in Jeanne's place) . I know how Elizabeth fits into all of this puzzle, but I will admit I am copletely curious as to how Jeanne did? After all, the RCC clearly went after her and considered her a threat of some fashion, as diid perhaps Charles as well. My interest in this is piqued further by the ongoing quiet controvesry about her cannonization. She may be a Saint, but it certainly seems very grudging on the part of the Church. She was such an interesting figure taken in context of the world around her at that time, I'm uncertain if your own research has touched on Jeanne at all, but I would love to know more about her part in the 'bigger' picture.

Again, thank you for the time you have taken to share your knowledge with us!
edit on 19-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

You sir, are a legend. Saved that document and recommended your post for an applause. Thank you, this is very important and interesting information.

Yes in fact Alethea I have accessed the Astral Plane and fully connected with the Universal Stream on Occassion.

I'm positive that you know that stuff like this is in no way, shape or form helping this thread.

P.S: That email on the money trail thread is still coming, bit of a backlog with work and problems with tenants, will get it to you as soon as I have time. See Epiphron's post above, that document will be an important addition.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Now if some people can talk endlessly about archaic scriptures and symbols from a host of dubious sources that they lack context, language, and political environment for…then proto reserves the right to talk about his.

A. Inter Dimensional Travels
B. Past Life Experiences
C. Time Travel Machine
D. Dick Tracy Wrist Watch
E. All Of the Above

I am going to take a wild guess here and assume no one else here on this thread.

1. Dematerializes From Time to Time
2. Restores Sight to the Blind
3. Raises the Dead
4. Has the Gods Over for Super Bowl Parties
5. Has a Gia Pet
6. All of the Above

Well fine, but don't blame me if a pox of plauges and diasters descends on humanity because I cancelled this years Super Bowl Party!

I do believe this underscores how pointless scripture is to the thread.

If people can believe and talk endlessly about Jesus a human being alleged to be born of Mary and Joseph, human beings, doing these things, but can’t in fact conceive any other human being doing them seems rather bizarre.

It would seem they would be just as happy to consider Proto does all these things too, plus raises Gia Pets, throws Super Bowl Parties, and has a Dick Tracy Wrist Watch!

Unlike Jesus, Proto is actually here to answer questions, share things, possibly invite you to my super bowl party and let you know what time it is with my Dick Tracy Wrist Watch.

Of course that takes all the fun out of “But what did Proto really mean” and no one can pretend “No proto really meant we can steal a cookie from the cookie jar, you see that’s what he wants for us to all one day steal the cookie from the cookie jar” leading to those invariable and endless arguments that result in splits amongst the faithful yielding the set of the “Cooksters” who after further arguing amongst themselves “Yes he really wants us to steal a cookie from the cookie jar, clearly when you read it upside down, listening to a Led Zeppelin Record backwards at 78 Rpm instead of 33 Rpm, but only the Coconut Cookies” leading to yet another sect of “CocoCooksters” who now declare war on the “Cooksters”.

All of which is clearly insane because I clearly told everyone they could have one (1) miniature snickers bar from the candy jar.

It may in fact be more helpful to the thread than you imagine.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was pretty heavily inebriated last night while posting
So, therefore, I really don't remember half of what seems to have been posted under under my avatar?

Sorry if I was as an ass.
Sometimes Dr. Jeckyl is a bit too heavily persuaded by Mr. Hyde.

Either way...
"you only live a day and it's brilliant anyway"
-Elliott Smith "Independence Day"
(referring to the Chrysalis of a butterfly)

I love everybody here.

Cheers

edit on 11/19/2010 by Josephus23 because: I feel pretty darn sure more than one of a few posters have been guilty of this "crime of elevation". (more like found guilty of tangential non-sense; until that is the circles comes back to the original point.)

edit on 11/19/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I am going to take a wild guess here and assume no one else here on this thread.

1. Dematerializes From Time to Time
2. Restores Sight to the Blind
3. Raises the Dead
4. Has the Gods Over for Super Bowl Parties
5. Has a Gia Pet
6. All of the Above

Ummm i don't know who came to urs but i had Poseidon, Baphomet and Thor at my last Super Bowl Party, not bragging just saying who attended!!!

ps. turns out Baphomet is vegetarian, but i guess i shouldnt be surprised he does have the head of a goat

Unlike Jesus, Proto is actually here to answer questions, share things, possibly invite you to my super bowl party and let you know what time it is with my Dick Tracy Wrist Watch.

In jesus' defense there is no documented evidence of there being a super bowl at his time, but apparently he was an avid Quidditch watcher and hosted the craziest world cup parties. I hear that once he offered everyone free wine up to the amount of water they could carry to the party!!!!

also rumor has it that jesus got crucified because he bet way over what he had on the Romans vs. Israel Quidditch game, apparently a player named Judas sold out the team by playing his worst and the referee named Pilate took a bribe in favor of the Romans, Jesus owed the levites (money lenders) so much they decided to make an example of him. i have no idea where people got the son of god from

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Rothschild's RIT Capital Boosts Gold Investments as Net Asset Value Climbs

RIT Capital Partners Plc, the London-based investment trust chaired by financier Jacob Rothschild, added to its investments in gold and posted an increase in the net worth of its assets.

Net asset value climbed 2.6 percent to 1,190.4 pence a share at Nov. 5, from Sept. 30, the company said today in a statement. RIT Capital increased its holdings of gold, gold shares, real estate equities and oil and energy-related investments, the company said.

“It is hard to see how public debt can be repaid without resort to inflation,” said Rothschild, a British peer, in the statement. “We remain cautious.”
www.bloomberg.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7eeec14c7394.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join