It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
But calmly engaging in a revolution that would restore America to a Democratic-Republic and keep the Constitution intact.
We would go back to a loose republic that consisted of individual state power.

I don't think that it will happen, but that would be MY definition of correct manner.
Follow the Law of the Land, which is the US Constitution pre 14th Amendment.

The Constitution was a progressive and wonderful document at the time of it's creation. However, it has shown itself inadequate to withstand the test of time. It is my hopes that it will remain dead and a new concept replace it which is more with the times at hand.

We are a Global Community now. There is no turning back the sands of time. If a revolution is to be had, and it will, it needs to be a world wide revolution. From the ashes of old Empires, a New World Order will rise. This is unavoidable at this point. Acting as individual Nations has lead to atrocities against our fellow Man, our planet, and the creatures we share it with.

The question is not will there be a NWO. The question is what will this NWO be like?

I am expecting some surprises in the next 6 months that will better reveal the course this new order is on. I am thinking that despite the nefarious image of the "elites", the world at large is in for a very beautiful new beginning. It is my belief that a new age of world wide Brotherhood is upon us. A new Age for which the Constitution is woefully inadequate to enter.

Just my opinion of course.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

We can only hope

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Let us not forget Goldschlager, it frightens me to think I am the only one here leading a true Baucius lifestyle.

When proto goes to Viking Funerals he always drinks...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0994b86e00ec.jpg[/atsimg]

Goldschläger is a Swiss cinnamon schnapps (43.5% alcohol by volume or 87 proof; originally it was 53.5% alcohol or 107 proof), a clear liqueur with very thin, yet visible flakes of gold leaf floating in it. The actual amount of gold is extremely small and serves as a sort of novelty: there is currently less than a tenth of a gram (0.1 g) of gold flakes in a 750 mL bottle of Goldschläger,[1] which, as of May 26, 2010, amounts to about 4.28 USD on the international gold market.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would imagine it would be a cold day in hell before any of this would be revealed if it is true. I had a friend who drank some kind of special concocted prescribed formula with gold in it. It was for pain. Obviously it was either not the elites true formula, or the gold myth is not true. He finally committed suicide over the pain.

I am sorry about your friend. Charlatans abound when it comes to life threatening illinesses, pains and handicaps.

Fentanyl is probably the best thing for just aleviating pain.

I imagine that if the royals and elites are drinking gold based potions that there are a number of exotic ingredients in it that have to be precisely measured.

There is also the theory that the planet earth itself is "the ark" and that various species of plants and animals were brought from other planets/galaxies and deposited here to create a paradise world.

Whether this is true or not, one thing is for certain we haven't taken very good care of the Earth.

I really wonder if it can be brought back to that condition, or if it has been destroyed to a point of no return now. The dust from depleted uranium is reaching world wide.

Radiation in places like Africa suggest that it's either natural or there was a ancient past that included nuclear technology.

Lalique Crystal in the early 20th century was discovered to be radioctive, due to Lalique using "Fly Ash" from volcanic regions to create the colors and hues in his now very, very expensive original works.

It wasn't until after they started exploding atom bombs that anyone even knew this crystal was radio active. They have since learned to make colored glass without using radioactive volcanic fly ash.

So it does appear that nature does produce radioactive substances all on it's own.

So with luck this plutonium from the depleted munitions being used by the United States and Israel won't be as life altering world wide as those people who exposed to it in immediate proximity.

"Rome would know"? Then this means we must personalize "Rome" with actual names. And how to we get them to confess the secrets? The surfboard torture?

I think it might be helpful if we got them to like us. For some reason they don't. But with a few weeks at Wendy Ward Charm School an appreciation for salad forks, and good table manners, I think we can turn the tide. Learning to dance the Tango might help too!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Like I said, I don't anticipate what I said actually happening.

The Constitution is more than a wonderful document for the time.
It was the first and only government charter ever in the history of history that was written with the sole idea of limiting the power of government.

Most people think that the Constitution grants rights to the people and that could not be more wrong.
It has been amended so as to allow for judicial interpretation of the first 10 Amendments and the majority of these Amendments have been incorporated into the due process clause of the 14th Amendment.

So it has been usurped and diluted to such a degree that the Bill of Rights is now simply used to fool the people of America into thinking that we have "rights".
The Bill of Rights was never intended to grant rights, but it was written to limit the power of the Federal Government,
it was designed to protect the American people against tyranny.

To be totally honest with you it makes me sad to see you, a fellow American, embrace globalism; however....

I suppose that I could make a comment concerning your status as a Freemason, but I think that what I would say is probably self-evident.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
here's a few links about Gold treatments:

www.hopkins-arthritis.org...

arthritis.ygoy.com...

ard.bmj.com...

I know somebody who did this ... minimal effects, and minimal outcome.

The only way to see if Gold treatments has Benefic Effects is to try it so...
The next round of goldschlager is on me..! Cheers my friends..!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7cd3f82e16f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't anticipate what I said actually happening.

The Constitution is more than a wonderful document for the time.
It was the first and only government charter ever in the history of history that was written with the sole idea of limiting the power of government.

I thought the Magna Carta was the first document that limited Government, specifically the powers of the King. Probably wrong though. Not much of a history bug ya know.

Most people think that the Constitution grants rights to the people and that could not be more wrong.
It has been amended so as to allow for judicial interpretation of the first 10 Amendments and the majority of these Amendments have been incorporated into the due process clause of the 14th Amendment.

So it has been usurped and diluted to such a degree that the Bill of Rights is now simply used to fool the people of America into thinking that we have "rights".
The Bill of Rights was never intended to grant rights, but it was written to limit the power of the Federal Government,
it was designed to protect the American people against tyranny.

To be totally honest with you it makes me sad to see you, a fellow American, embrace globalism; however....

I am not a Globalist perse my friend. I am an anarchist that wishes everyone would wake up to what we are doing to each other, learn to love each other, and govern ourselves without needing to form governments for any other purpose than to manage the logistics of helping all progress into a New era of exploration.

I suppose that I could make a comment concerning your status as a Freemason, but I think that what I would say is probably self-evident.

I am a Freemason unlike any other my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think it might be helpful if we got them to like us. For some reason they don't. But with a few weeks at Wendy Ward Charm School an appreciation for salad forks, and good table manners, I think we can turn the tide. Learning to dance the Tango might help too!

Wendy Ward Charm School---is this operated by the golfer, or Wendy Ward that wears the 9 1/2 shoe size?

We are not amused!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Goldschlager!!!!!

That just happens to be my 2nd favorite liqueur right next to Jagermeister.
(I love that black liquid of death. Especially when hunting)

Although I must say that I have never really pondered the drinking gold aspect of it.
I would think however that it might have a different effect considering that it is not monoatomic.

I will say that I have a friend that swears by monoatomic gold.
He drinks it everyday and he also inhales the vapors from monoatomic silver using a diffuser.

Strange..... I know, but he swears by it.
He has had heart surgery and is in his early 40's. He seems to be in good health to me, but my evidence is only what I have seen from interacting with him.

I do remember a story a while back about a man who had ingested so much collodial silver that his skin and hair and nails all turned a shade of greyish-blue.

He reminded me of Papa Smurf.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

If you truly want to experience the magnificence of ancient Rome there is no place on earth like the J. Paul Getty Musuem in Malibu.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b91a278940b8.jpg[/atsimg]

Getty started collecting art late in his life and paid to have much of a portion of Pompei excavated and unearthed.

The Malibu Getty Museum Villa is a precise recreation of a Villa he had unearthed in Pompei and built on top of a hill in Malibu California to house his growing collection of Roman Antiquities on the First Floor and French Louis the IV Furniture and Illuminated Bibles on the Second Floor.

The floors feature actual mosaics rescued from the excavations he had done, and the grounds are carefully tended Roman Gardens.

It is like stepping into the past and being there.

Because underneath the Villa is the only available parking, you actually have to make reservations well in advance for the day you want to visit and this limits the number of people inside the museum to make enjoying it at your leisure a very relaxed environment absent crowds or lines.

Though Getty who was considered to be the world's richest man at the time (he wasn't) devoted much of his later years to making the Villa in Malibu a realization and the ultimate Roman Exhibit anywhere, he never actually visited it, as he was afraid of flying and would not leave his English Castle to see it in person.

His fortune which was in the billions of dollars almost entirely went to the Musuem's Trust, which actually nets in interest over a million dollars each and every day of the year. The Getty as a result is the richest endowed museum in the world and other famous museums often complain that it is impossible to out bid the Getty curators when they want a piece that comes on the market.

The illuminate bibles are breathtaking, each hand scribed by monks and scribes, with pictures framed inside cutouts in the pages, that consist of catgut streched so thin and then painted in biblical scenes they look like stained glass. It is the largest collection of illuminated bibles in the world.

They also have a lovely little restrauant set in a magnificent herb garden where you can look down on the villa and on to the Pacific Ocean.

It is perhaps one of the most beautiful panoramas I have ever seen. In my younger days when I lived in Los Angeles, I would visit dozens of times a year, often taking visiting friends and families and dates there, and never tired of enjoying it.

If you really want to experience ancient Rome the Getty is the place to do it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The magna carta is an enigmatic document that is often misinterpreted as well.

Although it was the inspiration for the Bill of Rights, what we mainly imported from the magna carta was the idea of a jury trial in front of peers and the idea of common law.
It also made the King subject to the same laws as the landholders.

Because the Magna Carta only applied to the aristocratic landholders....

And the King.

If one were to read judicial opinions prior to the 1933 bankruptcy of America then it would be evident that the intent of the US Constitution was to limit government.
But of course schools do not teach this.
Heck... Most college professors don't even realize that first of all we are a country that has been in bankruptcy since '33 and secondly....
We are all employees of the corporation that is known as The United States of America.

That is why we have rights granted to us.
Because we have all entered into a contractual obligation of voluntary servitude with Rome.

Social security cards were not considered a form of identification when I first began driving a car 20 years ago.

Now it is the preferred ID (along with a picture).

That is the mark of the beast. Without a SSN we cannot do business in America.

If the Feds wanted to really screw with an American who is trying to work without a SSN then said American could be prosecuted under the trading with the enemy act.
The Feds, of course, never play this hand because it would expose their game.

It really amazes me the process of dumbing down that has happened in this country's school system.

Civics is not even in the high school curriculum any longer.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That really looks incredible Proto.

I will most definitely make it a must see the next time I make it out to sunny Southern Cali.

I have always been impressed with the Romans and their history; however...

It is truly sad that Rome seems intent upon extracting a price out of the people for assisting in the development of culture.
And that price is slavery.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Acting as individual Nations has lead to atrocities against our fellow Man, our planet, and the creatures we share it with.

I agree. We must think globally; it's called the Butterfly Effect. What one nation does affects all the others. But the problem is that people cannot even think and be considerate on even a community level. It's the people in your own neighborhood who burglarize your home; it's your own relatives that talk you into deals where they make a profit on you; it's the upstanding church deacon that swindles you on a bogus scheme.

I don't see how global policing will solve anything when the problem is not so much the "elite" but the corruption within the ranks of commerce and administrations. Everyone is on the take, everyone is out for themselves. There is no regard for the rules in place, they are bent and twisted to fit whoever is the strong-arm.

Oh sure, we have all these committees that are supposed to be overseeing safety of people, plants, animals, and the earth. But many of the people within the ranks are corrupt!

The question is not will there be a NWO. The question is what will this NWO be like?

People always fear what they do not understand. If the "elites" have been around longer than Methuselah then maybe they have finally figured out how to best run things properly. Maybe after all this time, they have a good plan and are trying to get a grip on it. What will the NWO be like? I'd like to know, sure. But if it doesn't start in your own community, nothing is going to work globally which cannot be implemented locally. And my neighborhood is baaad.

A new Age for which the Constitution is woefully inadequate to enter.

I agree. "Patriotism" is a false pride and another source of division among peoples and nations. Take a look at the original salute of the American flag.

"The Roman salute (Saluto Romano) is a gesture in which the arm is held out forward straight, with palm down, and fingers touching." -wiki

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I am with you on your last post my friend. This is why I and the US Government are at odds lately. You see, I am of the belief that I am my own King, endowed by the Creator with certain rights that I will NOT allow any Government to take away.

I don't just state this as opinion. I have given up everything I own so that they have nothing to threaten me with taking. I am daring the courts to arrest me. I even told the DA that if I do time, when I get out I am going to fire a cigar up on the court house steps. I did not say cigar mind you, but ATS has a policy against what I actually said. So, out of respect for their house, use your imagination to figure out what I actually intend on smoking.

That's neither here nor there of course. Being free is a choice YOU have to make. It isn't something protected by paper. It is protected by your own FREE WILL. Yes, it may be difficult to protect. It may even cost you your life to protect it. What is life if you cannot live it how you want to anyway?

I have my freedom because I dare anyone to take it. Now that I am free, teaching others to be free is my main objective. To be free one must first be willing to extend absolute freedom to others. That means I overlook a lot of what others see as immoral and illegal. More than overlook, I love all. There is nothing I find immoral except limiting the freedom of another to do as they wish.

The Constitution at one time limited the power of Government. Government found ways to circumvent those limitations one emergency at a time. The Louisiana Purchase was unconstitutional and I believe that was made by none other than Thomas Jefferson himself. So, just goes to show that Bush was right, "It's just a goddam piece of paper".

I swore to support and defend the Constitution, and I would, if my fore fathers would have kept their oaths first. Now their is not much to defend on that old rag. So, instead, I will support and defend my own natural rights and those same rights of all my Brothers and Sisters where ever they call home.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 14-11-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That was a really good find on the salute.

It seems as if the ties between Nazi Germany and the US run deep.

Here is a link to the Time magazine that named Hitler Man of the Year

In my opinion however, I do not think that nationalism is a bad thing.

It only becomes a bad thing when we allow it to divide us.
And usually when we allow it to divide us it is because of a massive propaganda campaign.

The Black Nobility has been pulling the strings for Rome for about 1500 years now and it always leads in the same direction.
More for those who have more and less for those who have less.

Humanity is truly at a crux. We have the ability to change the world.
Will we change the world or will we have it changed for us?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Excellent post.

I agree with every point that you have made.

I was actually having a conversation with my mother the other day about this issue, and it is funny that you bring up the Louisiana Purchase.
We are living on stolen land that was taken at the price of 15 to 20 million Native American lives.

How easily we overlook that atrocity.
Andrew Jackson took down the banks, and people revere him for that, but he gave the Natives small pox infested blankets and rancid meat.
Actions done so that we can "own" land.

The entire concept of ownership was employed heavily by Rome because it gave their Soldiers a reason to go to war.
Conquest is the MO of Rome and they used the idea of ownership to motivate.

But in reality it is all just an elaborate illusion.

Pieces of paper that bind people to slavery or freedom.

cheers.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
And my neighborhood is baaad.

I hear you there my sister. I grew up in the inner city of Baltimore. As bad as this was, Djibouti Africa was worse. There the homes had stone walls around them. At the top of the stone walls, glass bottles were cemented in place the the necks inserted into the mortar. Once dry, the bottles were broken leaving the sharp edges pointing to the sky waiting for the poor fool who dared to try to hop the fence. It has an eerie beauty about it with all the different colors. Anyway...

Everything goes through its end cycle and looks horrible right before death. All things must die before they can be reborn. The economy must be pulled apart, governments must be pulled apart, infrastructures must be pulled a part, and even our own neighborhoods, in the end, will need to be torn apart. Our current structure is simply not sustainable.

Try not to judge your neighbors too harshly. They are simply doing what they think needs to be done to survive as best they know how to survive. The day is coming when there will be no more thieves because all can get what they want.

I firmly believe this new age will be in my life time, even within the next year or so. If I am wrong, well, I'll just keep coming back again till I make it so.

"Be the change you want to see." Gandhi

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thanks for that!

It is only six hours away from me, I'm booking a visit right now... Roman architecture and roman themed gardens, sounds good to me

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

It is only six hours away from me, I'm booking a visit right now... Roman architecture and roman themed gardens, sounds good to me

When you visit, be sure and remember that it was an "elite" who gave this treasure to us all. And a shame that he never even enjoyed a visit to see this creation. It would seem this was a selfless endeavor.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Thanks for that!

It will be well worth the trip my friend. They have lots of statues all aranged in each room like they would have naturally appeared in a wealthy Roman's villa. Vases and other pottery, some weaponry too. Lot's of natural light. It's really like being invited to a uber wealthy ancient Roman's home.

There are so many nooks and crannies and rooms, and the way the viewers are limited often you have them all to yourself for five, ten, fifteen minutes at a time. It's a great place to take pictures.

You are really going to enjoy it. While you are there stop by the nearby Santa Monica Pier for a fun carnival atmosphere and rides, and then stroll the ajacent boardwalk to venice where you can see the largest collection of truly bizarre people ever assembled in one place.

At the end of which you will have no choice but to conclude "Wow and I thought I was wierd"!

Have fun.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

When you visit, be sure and remember that it was an "elite" who gave this treasure to us all. And a shame that he never even enjoyed a visit to see this creation. It would seem this was a selfless endeavor.

Getty was notoriously strange, in some ways even more so than Howard Hughes.

When his grandson was kidnapped in Rome (how strange huh) he was so certain that it was a ploy by the child to get money out of him, that he refused to pay the ransom until the kidnappers hacked off one of his ears and sent it to him in the mail.

Even then Paul the boy's father, who had been fired as President of Getty Oil for not using pencils all the way down to the eraser nub, had to beg his father to loan him the money with interest, to pay the kidnappers.

He fired another President of his oil company for buying a 14.00 dollar stapler, insisting a 2.00 model would have been suficient, when the man offered to reimburse him he told him no, if he was that careless with his money, he didn't want him making business decisions that could effect his!

He bought his castle at a tax sale, and the quests often hated to go there because he refused to pay to have it heated, so they would all have to wear their coats inside.

He actually had locks installed on his house phones and put a pay phone by the front enterance so quests would have to pay for their own calls and he could make money off of it!

When he had guests his cheff had stict orders on how much to spend on the meals for different classes of people, a commoner could be fed no more than a 7.00 meal, a corporate executive 12.00 and royalty and nobility and the wealthy, no more than 18.00.

Three women lived with him for the last 15 years of his life under those conditions, and the one he left the most to got 5,000.00 in his will, the one he left the least to got 200.00

None of his children got more than 20,000,000.00 with one only getting a million.

This was a guy who's trust had been making 1,000,000.00 per day for years and years and years, plus the profits of Getty Oil!

He left everything he had to his Museum, more or less gauranteeing he will never be forgotten.

When he was first discovered to be the World's richest man, he had actually been living in one room at the George V hotel in Paris and running all of Getty Oil out of it for years.

This was a very strange man.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join