It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
More props. Yes I do believe that vatican uses the Mob connection to control areas of the world. Is the mob still around?

The last thing you may see is a tarp and a rosary hangin on a mob boss. lol

I'm still trying to figure out if Judaism and Catholics are together or not. IMO I think not, but I guess i'll just believe in both sides until more info is out

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
reply to post by Antoniastar

There was a lot of information on that link when I posted it. Names, dates, times and places sort of stuff. Old families that go waaaay back. Obviously, someone is watching and deleting as people find this information. Hopefully someone else saw the info.

Great work Alethea! Sounds like you found the honey!

Yes, I think you're right about someone watching and deleting the content of the page you linked to. Not gonna let anyone get too close to their bees.

Yes, hopefully someone saved copies of the info before the big take down.

But where is the hive now?

You know they're making more honey (to record-keep the family tree). The question is, where is it? After you found their (one or only?) sweet stash, they might not make such a public display of it again. There's always the underground hive system (intranet? Subnet?). I know, because I stumbled upon one as a teen-ager. Hornet's nest. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

I like hunting for honey. It's worth the risks involved.

Star

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ah!! I see. Meet your doom = Meet your judgement

I always wondered, though not enough to research, slap self, why the Doomsday Book was so named, it was continuity, the elite love their continuity and always have, even the Norman Pirates who nicked my country a thousand years ago.

I bet Harold had done something to annoy the pope of the day, we English had to endure over a hundred years of The Terror, before the Normans got complete control.

Thanks Stormdancer777
edit on 2-11-2010 by Thepreye because: Harold for Alfred, glad I looked at Stormdancers post that coulda been v embarrassing, sorry.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Such a complex history of Europe.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye
Man!! page 132 of a thread and it's as good as this page, awesome I've never seen the like on the web anywhere, stars are not good enough for the level of post quality I see here, I'm buzzing my tits off and at risk of dying from an information overdose. Vive la revolution!!
edit on 2-11-2010 by Thepreye because: 132 for 131

Ditto!
No one single thread has ever contributed the knowledge that this thread has generated. I think my head may spolde Lucy! I only wish I had something to contribute, but I am stoked as hell to be here reading this.
Truly diabolical.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
More props. Yes I do believe that vatican uses the Mob connection to control areas of the world. Is the mob still around?

The last thing you may see is a tarp and a rosary hangin on a mob boss. lol

I'm still trying to figure out if Judaism and Catholics are together or not. IMO I think not, but I guess i'll just believe in both sides until more info is out

To understand how Judaism, and Catholicism and indeed Islam are all interconnected I will attempt to expound on what I wrote a couple pages back about how the story of the life and times of Jesus is so well crafted that it’s the lack of evidence itself that makes it seem credible.

Before we hearken back though to Rome and Jerusalem let’s stop by Hollywood for a fresher more contemporary example, for those of you who remember the first Terminator movie when Kyle Reese is being held in the Police Station and explaining to the Police Interrogators how he is actually a soldier from the future that has been sent back in time to battle the Terminator a machine that looks just like a human, made by machine’s that are running the earth in the future, that has also been sent back in time to kill Sarah Conner, before she ever becomes pregnant and gives birth to her son John, who will grow up to be the leader of the resistance in the future war against the machines.

The police detectives marvel at that sheer audacity and fantastical elements of his story while consulting with the Police psychiatrist that then state’s it is all an intricate fantasy and fiction where each element is designed to explain perfectly why there is no physical evidence to support the story, thus making it the perfect delusion.

Using a combination of explanations such as the time machine will only transport organic material Reese explained why he had no futuristic weapons, when then asked how it was the Terminator he described as a machine could travel back in time through this machine then, Reese explains how that is why they encased the machine in living human flesh so it could.

By claiming that things like the motive for hunting Sarah was because of a child she had yet to become pregnant with, and a future so horrible that all this was necessary he was creating elements that in essence could not be debunked since they had yet even come to pass as the future had yet to unfold.

Because of copy right laws, the best I can provide is a film school's reenactment of this scene

The story of the Judean God as well as Christ is full of similar self supporting stories too, where the story explains away the lack of evidence in ways that makes it seem even more awe inspiring and credible.

In the Terminator movie the Psychiatrist concluded such an intricate fantasy was a clear sign of insanity, where as when it comes to Christianity the priests describe these same manipulations of the elements of the story to explain no evidence Faith and Religion!

So why did the Roman’s need the Judean God?

To make monotheism work they needed a foreign God not indigenous to Rome to craft the elements of the story that would make the God and the story of the God seem plausible, without the God itself having to prove it’s existence through acts and displays the Romans themselves could witness.
The story starts out with this God being so all powerful, that he is the one and only true God.

This is easy enough because none of the Roman Gods had ever stopped by the Forums or Amphitheatres or Coliseums to display themselves real through any act or display, and their continued failure to do so, once the Judean God was introduced to the people to supplant them, indeed substantiated that they weren’t real.

Jupiter and Apollo did not show up or strike down the people for abandoning and tearing down their temples or curse the people with any disaster or plague or pestilence. There for by displaying their traditional Gods weren’t real it established the first element of the story that the Judean God was possibly not only more powerful but the one true God.

Now they just needed to display an act of this God’s power to frighten the people that the Judean God could be real, and so powerful you would not want to offend or disobey it.

They did this by first establishing that the Judean God had dominion over all the people’s of the earth, but favored the Jews as his chosen people. On a good day, when the Judean people did everything that their God asked he would use his power to favor them, by helping them smite their enemies by driving them before them, so they could kill and enslave them always, ensuring their preeminence as people over all other people’s.

But if they did not obey their God and offended him, then he would punish them by abandoning them, and allowing them to be cast out of their own nation and home.

So by extension because Rome itself was able to conquer and drive the Jews from their nation and home, this lack of response by the Judean God actually became evidence of its power! So by doing nothing at all, this God displayed his true awesome power, and strict standards, by abandoning his people and allowing Rome to send them into exile.

So the lack of evidence for the existence of the Judean God became the evidence for the Judean God’s existence by describing these events in this way.

Now this God wanted to punish his chosen people the Jews moving forward until they learned their lesson and he was satisfied they were punished, so to further the belief that this God was real, all it then became necessary to do was to make sure the Jews once in exile faced no shortage of calamities, by arranging for these calamities to happen.

Inquisitions, pogroms, holocausts etc. all orchestrated by humans and tolerated by their God became further evidence that this God was real, simply because he was not doing a thing to stop these things from happening to his chosen people, who he was punishing by casting them out into the world at large and no longer protecting them.

So once again the lack of evidence for his existence becomes the evidence for his existence.

Now this God was in fact grateful to Rome and Caesar for being the instrument of punishment so this God now favored Rome, and his son decreed that hence forth Caesar was king on earth, while God was king in heaven and all must render unto Caesar that which Caesar claimed was his in order to appease God and earn his blessing and his rewards, or is ire.

His rewards though were getting an afterlife in Heaven of eternal bliss in his own unearthly city and realm of paradise, but you had to die first naturally or otherwise to get this reward. So just like Kyle Reese’s story in the terminator, you had to wait well into the future before you could validate this yourself by finding out it was true, and because you were now in a part of the future where there was no way back to tell others whether this was true or not, no evidence for this was required either.

Now God might punish you after death with a horrible set of circumstances in a place called Hell which someone who once served God and displeased him and was cast out of heaven set up to ensnare and punish everyone like him who made the same mistake, but once again, this didn’t happen until after death, so the lack of evidence explained itself.

Yet a little more was needed, God might punish you here, collectively as a people, as a nation, just like the Jews, this could happen if you did not listen to Caesar’s rules! So obeying the state became paramount, not only to not be punished in this life but the next.

Yet it got and gets a little tricky because if your Caesar offends God because you didn’t follow the rules he laid out, or even did, but the rules of your Caesar and nation offended God then your entire nation like Israel might be destroyed by God the same way God cast the Jews out of Jerusalem by letting another people conquer you.

Eventually this is what is claimed to have happened when barbarians sacked Rome itself because the people were slow to embrace this new God and his teachings and rules, and still embracing the wicked desires to enjoy too much sex and violence and debauchery and frivolity. Doing what you wanted and having fun in life could make this God very angry, and he would no longer protect you and favor another people and another nation then to destroy your nation and people.

So the sack of Rome by barbarian hordes proved this. So once again the lack of evidence for God’s direct involvement is all explained away starting with the example of the Jews who had it happen to them first, thus validating it.

So if God did not let your state be destroyed he was happy, and God was on your state’s side, and will continue to be as long as you obey his rules, and your Caesar’s rules, so everything going well all on it’s own, well meaning God did not show up and punish you in your person, or your state by destroying it, even if your state sucks royally and gives you very little in the way of a quality of life, this too proves God’s power without any direct evidence.

If your nation and people is allowed to triumph over another in war and conquest this proves God favors you and not them, and thus his existence and power too.

So by God doing absolutely nothing you are lucky, and he is pleased, and this his evidence of his power.

If you have bad leaders that drive you to ruin and destruction, well that’s only because they didn’t obey God and neither did their people and this is evidence of his power too!

Now it all hinged on one thing, persecuting the Jews tirelessly and remorsefully, and the Jews absolutely believing in their God and this was all happening because they had displeased their God.

Their scriptures of course were designed to support that belief, and their teachings too.

While Christian scriptures and teachings were designed to focus in on this suffering and persecution as evidence of God with the emphasis on obeying Caesar and the State and your fortunes being tied by Caesar and the State with a similar punishment if your State failed to please God through excelling in achieving absolute dominance over others to ensure it’s own sanctity and security.

It’s all designed to support itself with absolutely no outside, non human evidence, or unexplained phenomenon that humans or nature could not achieve all by them selves.

Where nature was concerned since this all powerful God created everything, if a hurricane blew you away, or a flood drowned you, or a drought starved you, or a disease or pestilence or plague infected you, well this was proof of God’s existence too.

The lack of direct evidence supports the whole story designed to explain away the lack of direct evidence in how it was crafted, but to sell it to the world and make it work, it had to be a foreign God and those foreign people would have to constantly retain their identity and belief in the God to make the fiction believable, and those people would always have to persecuted from time to time, as each nation must fail and fall from time to time, to keep selling it and making it real.

This is why Judaism and Christianity are dependent upon one another because without Christians constantly persecuting Jews from time to time to create their punishments by God then they would no longer believe God is punishing them!

Diabolically brilliant, completely self supportive, deceptive in every aspect, this is the reality Caesar chose to run the world by to colonize it for Rome and trick all the people’s into colonizing it for him, and to make this fiction in the process everyone’s reality.

This definition is called sacrilege by the Priests, Caesars and faithful, yet the truth is if Kyle Reese were to concoct this never before heard story in a Los Angeles Police Station to explain away why 3 women all named Sarah Conner had been murdered a psychiatrist would call it and the person who made up the story insane.

In this case however we are only using it to explain the murders of hundreds of millions of people over thousands of years, so I guess that’s different huh?

Now if this makes sense to you, you now know why this thread is so NOT about discussing scripture and theology as it just reinforces the lack of evidence for this insane system for people, who have been inflicted with this peculiar brand of uniform insanity, created and instilled in you from the moment of your birth on forward by Rome!

edit on 2/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

AS USUAL ... right on the "MONEY" !

Great Wisdom.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Treaty's have been discussed a lot throughout the course of the thread. Here's an extract from the Treaty of Verona of 1822 which has been brought up quite a few times but never examined in detail.

Article 3 states:

ARTICLE 3. Convinced that the principles of religion contribute most powerfully to keep nations in the state of passive obedience which they owe to their princes, the high contracting parties declare it to be their intention to sustain in their respective States those measures which clergy may adopt, with the aim of ameliorating their own interests, intimately connected with the preservation of the authority of the princes and the contracting powers join in offering their thanks to the Pope for what he has already done for them, and solicit his constant cooperation in their views of submitting the nations.

I'm not sure if the Treaty of Verona is legit, there are claims that it was a forgery, but the above is interesting none the less because it has had an impact on American diplomacy, especially with things like the Monroe Doctrine. Fake or not, it has had an impact and was (is) taken seriously by many.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Alright, well I'm hunting for leads, but it is incredibly hard with such a large amount of documents. I need your guys' help. This is an awesome resource for anything to do with conciliar and especially Papal documents.

www.shc.edu...

I'm trying to track down anything of interest, particularly from the Papal Bulls of the 15th and 16th centuries.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have the common denominator of "Father Abraham".

Is the Pope Catholic?
(maybe not!)

Catholics recognize the Pope as a successor to Saint Peter, whom, according to Roman Catholic teaching, Jesus named as the "shepherd" and "rock" of the Church.[15][16] Peter never bore the title of "Pope", which came into use three centuries later, but Catholics traditionally recognize him as the first Pope,[17]

The study of the New Testament offers no proof that Jesus established the papacy nor even that he established Peter as the first bishop of Rome.[21]

Some historians have argued that the notion that Peter was the first bishop of Rome and founded the Christian church there can be traced back no earlier than the 3rd century.[23] The writings of the Church Father Irenaeus who wrote around 180 AD reflect a belief that Peter "founded and organised" the Church at Rome.[24]

en.wikipedia.org...

(Yes, I know it's wiki. Get over it. It's pretty basic information.) What is quoted above can be disputed when you realize that Haman held a position that describes the office of the pope of today. Another oddity. It would seem that this network was in place long before Jesus, Caesar, and certainly long before Simon Peter.
--------------------------------------

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If the best explanation you have is to compare the deity of Jesus or the lack of proof of YHWH with an Arnold Swartzneggar movie, I think you are grasping at straws. With all due respect, Proto, you are capable of better than this.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So why did the Roman’s need the Judean God?

To make monotheism work they needed a foreign God not indigenous to Rome to craft the elements of the story that would make the God and the story of the God seem plausible, without the God itself having to prove it’s existence through acts and displays the Romans themselves could witness.
The story starts out with this God being so all powerful, that he is the one and only true God.

I believe you are incorrect. In order to make monotheism work, there must be a common denominator between all of the religions so that eventually they can all tie in and become full circle. As I stated above, the trinity of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have their roots at Abraham. Eventually, this can be used to harmonize the divisions and bring about a resolution of "peace".

This is easy enough because none of the Roman Gods had ever stopped by the Forums or Amphitheatres or Coliseums to display themselves real through any act or display, and their continued failure to do so, once the Judean God was introduced to the people to supplant them, indeed substantiated that they weren’t real.

Jupiter and Apollo did not show up or strike down the people for abandoning and tearing down their temples or curse the people with any disaster or plague or pestilence. There for by displaying their traditional Gods weren’t real it established the first element of the story that the Judean God was possibly not only more powerful but the one true God.

Contrary to what you have said, it appears that it was NOT the Judean god who supplanted the "Roman gods" but it was Caesar himself, according to this:

When several kings came to Rome to pay their respects to him and argued about their nobility of descent, he cried out "Let there be one Lord, one King".[70] In AD 40, Caligula began implementing very controversial policies that introduced religion into his political role. Caligula began appearing in public dressed as various gods and demigods such as Hercules, Mercury, Venus and Apollo.[71] Reportedly, he began referring to himself as a god when meeting with politicians and he was referred to as Jupiter on occasion in public documents.[72][73] A sacred precinct was set apart for his worship at Miletus in the province of Asia and two temples were erected for worship of him in Rome.[73]
en.wikipedia.org...

Incidentally, it is at this point that the divisions between the scribes and pharisees, or the religious and political elements merge as one and becomes more defined. It is a pirate system that has been in place much longer than Rome.

It is my contention that this "One Lord" is an octopus with many tentacles and has been in place before Rome existed. This "Rome" is not a geographical location. It goes by a variety of names; Cult of the Serpent, Cult of the Comet, the Vermilion Brotherhood, etc.

Now if this makes sense to you, you now know why this thread is so NOT about discussing scripture and theology as it just reinforces the lack of evidence for this insane system for people, who have been inflicted with this peculiar brand of uniform insanity, created and instilled in you from the moment of your birth on forward by Rome!

I believe that you are dictating that you do not want any posts in your thread concerning religion and theology because that is certainly not your area of expertise, as is evident by the Swartzneggar analogy, which in itself is bizarre and very left field.

The fact remains that religion and theology is very much interwoven into the concept of Rome. There are three keys and they are religion, commerce, and politics. You must dissect all three in order to have a complete picture. You cannot leave out key elements and expect to arrive at a truthful conclusion.

And you have to be open to listen to the ideas of others and consider them and see how they could possibly contribute to the big picture.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

If the best explanation you have is to compare the deity of Jesus or the lack of proof of YHWH with an Arnold Swartzneggar movie, I think you are grasping at straws. With all due respect, Proto, you are capable of better than this.

Sadly Sesame Street nor Romper Room had anything that could provide a simpler Example.

I believe you are incorrect. In order to make monotheism work, there must be a common denominator between all of the religions so that eventually they can all tie in and become full circle. As I stated above, the trinity of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have their roots at Abraham. Eventually, this can be used to harmonize the divisions and bring about a resolution of "peace".

You seem to have totally neglected or forgotten at the time Rome started tinkering with Christianity that there was Only One Abrahamic Religion, and that while Christianity may have naturally been in it's infancy that Islam was still hundreds of years away from being introduced.

So the truth is that not only could they have used any foreign deity to begin manufacturing common elements in other offshoots, but there was no trinity or trio of religions based on Abraham at this stage.

Further their common tie in of the same God has only led to division and violence and not peace.

Contrary to what you have said, it appears that it was NOT the Judean god who supplanted the "Roman gods" but it was Caesar himself, according to this:

Calligula so failed at this that his own Pretorian Guard murdered him for his awkward, ill concieved and abusive efforts, to include himself with the known Roman Gods as a living God thus ending the line of the Julii as far as recorded history claims.

It is my contention that this "One Lord" is an octopus with many tentacles and has been in place before Rome existed. This "Rome" is not a geographical location. It goes by a variety of names; Cult of the Serpent, Cult of the Comet, the Vermilion Brotherhood, etc.

This is where we begin to loose sight of our actual quarry and divide ourselves with mere speculation as the Vatican Bank claims to have more Gold reserves than all the Gold ever thought to be mined in recorded history.

Conversely it did not matter to the offended Romans when Calligula overstepped and crossed the line, or the fact he was adopted into the Julii Gen or where and what or when or why it sprang in existence, what ever the reason for his abuses they confronted the abuser directly and dealt with him in due fashion.

By the war the Cult of the Serpent was made popular through another "Arnold" movie his first in fact "Conan the Barbarian"

I believe that you are dictating that you do not want any posts in your thread concerning religion and theology because that is certainly not your area of expertise, as is evident by the Swartzneggar analogy, which in itself is bizarre and very left field.

Which is just your way of saying you insist there be elements greater than humans, as you diminish a fine Republican Governor of the Great State of California and his artistic efforts to entertain us all.

That how they manipulate the Gods can't be viewed in the same vein as human manipulation even though everyone of these stories regarding Gods and their powers, and origins, and their cults are told and put forth by humans.

Sounds like an emotional reaction to me, to not let yourself out of the box that they have in your mind made so high and so strong with these fantastical tales we must not ourselves choose to escape it.

So in fact all you have done is illustrate the power in these stories, and why they craft them so well, to make them so awe inspiring, that they breed an ellement of fear and awe so powerful, that people never see due to that fear, that they are just stories made up by people to control other people through fear.

Not to mention the incredible deflection being employed from the actual details of the story to focus in on how Hollywood itself uses the same concepts, which I clearly outlined.

Thanks for posting.

edit on 3/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Does The Road to Rome Lead Off-World?

You seem to have totally neglected or forgotten at the time Rome started tinkering with Christianity that there was Only One Abrahamic Religion, and that while Christianity may have naturally been in it's infancy that Islam was still hundreds of years away from being introduced.

"that Islam was still hundreds of years away from being introduced." I disagree. I propose that Islam was the first and the oldest of the three religions. I also propose that Rome embodies a composite of all religions, including Voodoo, et. al, and that there is absolutely no "religion" on this planet that is not connected to Rome, including the newly developing "Eco-religions". Rome is the catalyst that seduces humans into ritual and penance and guilts them into voluntary slavery, thus propelling a self-serving system of control, manipulation, and sustenance.

It is recorded in scripture that 'Jesus rent the veil of the Temple'. In other words, he had torn the veil, he had seen behind the curtain, he had spent his life trying to expose the sham. This is why he was very careful in the way he worded his teachings. Just the same way that many of us must exercise caution in revealing what we know. Sometimes one has to deflect and focus on another message which may be more important than simply dissecting the powers of evil and naming names. Jesus attempted to turn people in the direction of positive interaction with each other instead of cowering to the fears projected by the religious leaders who controlled by superstition and guilt and used the poor and uneducated people as commerce.

It is recorded in scripture that Jesus said he specifically came to "save" the Jews. Save them from what? Could it be that these Jewish people were the ones being mislead and Jesus was attempting to point out to them they were being brainwashed by superstition? What could have entrapped them so? And who was misleading them?

The Jews were "his people", so of course, he had a special affinity for them. He saw them falling into a trap of being manipulated, controlled, and used as commerce..."sheep going to the slaughter" and he tried to redirect them and to raise their intellectual level. Life was meant to be a gift and the earth was meant to be an enjoyment for everyone. Jesus taught simple principles for getting along with each other and implied that this was all that was needed for happiness...not ritual and dogma, and blood sacrifices. Ah, but they always shoot the messenger.

What was being taught as religious dogma that Jesus so opposed in his time?

The Touch Stone

It is recorded in scripture that Jesus spent a lot of time with Martha and Mary and that he was very involved in teaching them his philosophies and ideas. Could it be these two were influential women in the community?

Mary Magdelene, and her sister Martha, both of Bethany, and their brother Lazarus appeared to be close friends of Jesus. According to John 11:38, the family possessed a vault. That, and the information from subsequent scriptures that many of the wealthy and clergy class came to visit Lazarus after his "resurrection" is an indication that the family was both influential and traveled in higher social circles.

That the family was wealthy also explains how Mary could afford the expensive perfume she used on Jesus' feet. According to Mark it was pure spikenard and would have cost a years wages for the common man.

I suspect that much additional information that was not recorded in documents has been passed down orally and secretly through family lines in the course of history. I also suspect that this information has been preserved for posterity in a different manner. Sometimes paintings can speak volumes.

The image below titled "Christ in the House of Mary and Martha" by Vincenzo Campi rendered most probably in the 1580's, depicts the wealth of the household.

One of the great intrigues of these bible stories is the resurrection of Lazarus. I think there is much more to this than to simply pass it off as a supernatural miracle. Is it possible that Jesus rescued Lazarus from an Illuminati ritual?

Rumor has it that there is a high ritual conducted in the pyramid at Giza whereby the initiate is bound hand and foot and placed in a coffin. The "explanation" given to the general public concerning this ritual is that this is supposedly symbolic of "following Christ in the death and resurrection". But, not only was Jesus not buried in a coffin and thus it is incorrect symbology, but by the illustration of the resurrection of Lazarus, it is verified that this ritual goes much further back in history. Jesus was murdered because he knew too much and he spoke out in opposition.

Another painting that is illustrative of this cabal of mystery and secret indoctrination was rendered in 1455. This depiction is older than the one above. I am using this to illustrate that there are indeed messages being sent to us from the past. There are deliberate indications of this through symbols in the art.

In the painting below of the Raising of Lazarus by Albert van Ouwater, notice the figure in the right forefront. Look closely at the hand. It is a left hand placed on the right arm. An accomplished artist does not make such a "mistake" as that. It has an intended meaning. Notice also that Lazarus has no left leg! Does this indicate that he is "walking the path of the shadow"? You will notice if you look closely, there is a shadow of shape where his left leg should be. More symbolism, I daresay.

The next painting presented below was rendered by Caravagio in 1598. It is titled Martha and Mary Magdelene. What is the intrigue of this huge black stone? Could this be the magic behind the spell? Is this the "stone witness" mentioned in the Old Testament?

Caravagio "knew" things. Was he connected to a "family"? Did he have insiders information? Worth some research, but is outside the scope of this thread.

Could it be that this black stone depicted above is the same stone being represented on the Pope's Throne?

What could it mean?

"Does the Road to Rome Lead Off-World?"

......(to be continued)

edit on 4-11-2010 by Alethea because: add information

edit on 4-11-2010 by Alethea because: add info

edit on 4-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2010 by Alethea because: spacing

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

George Washington presided over the ceremony which included burying an inscribed silver plate on top of the cornerstone into the foundation of the US Capitol

No one knows for sure what’s on that plate, just that it was placed there by George Washington himself.

Now come the day that plate is dug out and it clearly says, Property of Rome,

ProtoplasmicTraveler, I'm impressed at the amount of insight and knowledge you're sharing with us. I agree, that could really be a Roman ritual. Maybe the United States was founded by Rome and the cornerstone of The United States Capitol, officially declare this country, '' Property of Rome '' . look what i found in the Roman Catholic Holy Bible...

1 Peter 2:6

For in Scripture it says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72e451780124.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cefb7672886d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6df146e09ff8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Treaty of Paris 1783 states the King of England was entitled to still receive gold, silver and copper from his "business ventures" and debts would be continued/paid to England.

Article 6 is the most interesting, though. The Congress of the Confederation had to recommend to state legislatives (the newly "sovereign" governments" to recongise the true owners of confiscated land "provide for the restitution of all estates, rights, and properties, which have been confiscated belonging to real British subjects" - majority of the land returned "loyalists" and thus the King.

The theory of the United States still being a British colony is well worth studying. Focusing on the language used, and the meaning of old English words, shows the true power in contemporary America.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

In the painting of Lazarus his hands are in the right place you are incorrect. 2nd line.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Does the Road to Rome Lead Off-World?

Rome and the Reptilian Connection

Why are people so gullible to believe the absurd? And what of the modern day tale tellers who promote such fantastic stories? Do you consider the possibility that the Queen is a shape shifting alien being with scales? Has the mass of humanity ever progressed beyond the caveman's fear of thunder being the voice of an angry skygod?

There IS a Reptilian connection to Rome. A very strong one. It's just not what you think it is.

Take a look at this painting by Cornelisz Van Ostsanan from 1526. It is titled "Saul and the Witch of Endor".

Notice what is in the bottom left forefront! A nasty looking little reptilian. And look what he is holding. It appears to be the very same convex black stone that is depicted in the painting of Mary and Martha and the same black stone that is on the throne of the Pope!

Whatever could it mean?

The fact that the little monster is in the corner at the edge is significant. On ancient maps, areas that were unexplored territories were represented by various threatening animals. It represented the "unknown" and some maps displayed the words "Here Be Dragons" along the edge.

"Here be dragons" is a phrase used to denote dangerous or unexplored territories, in imitation of the medieval practice of putting sea serpents and other mythological creatures in blank areas of maps.

Dragons appear on a few other historical maps.

* The T-O Psalter map (ca. 1250 AD) has dragons, as symbols of sin, in a lower "frame" below the world, balancing Jesus and angels on the top, but the dragons do not appear on the map proper.
* The Borgia map (ca. 1430 AD), in the Vatican Library, states, over a dragon-like figure in Asia

So, this solves the riddle of the Reptilians. But what of the black stone? Does it also represent the "unknown"? Just how far back can we trace this black stone?

This painting was rendered in 1450. It is "The Cumean Sibyl" by Andrea del Castagno.

A sibyl is a fortune teller, a seer, and often known as a prophetess. Note that she is wearing the black stone in her tiara.

The word sibyl comes (via Latin) from the ancient Greek word sibylla, meaning prophetess. There were eventually many Sibyls in the ancient world,[1] but because of the importance of the Cumaean Sibyl in the legends of early Rome codified in Virgil's Aeneid VI, she became the most famous among Romans, supplanting the Erythraean Sibyl famed among Greeks.

She is one of the four sibyls painted by Raphael at Santa Maria della Pace. She was also painted by Andrea del Castagno (Uffizi Gallery), and in the Sistine Ceiling of Michelangelo her powerful presence overshadows every other Sibyl, even her younger and more beautiful sisters, such as the Delphic Sibyl.

en.wikipedia.org...

A treaty was made with Philip V of Macedon and he permitted the Romans to bring back to Rome both the statue and a black meteorite that personified the divine Cybele.

www.carnaval.com...

Another treaty? Over a black meteorite? Is this what the black stone in the Pope's throne represents? And where is this meteorite today? It is widely accepted that the Black Stone at Mecca is a meteorite.

It is said that the story goes deeper and this meteorite is pre-Islamic.

Could this meteorite have been what Jesus was referring to in Luke 10:18 when he said "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"? Was it sarcasm in reference to this meteorite that people revered, feared and worshiped?

Has Rome continued to perpetuate these primitive reactions to natural but phenomenal occurrences? Most people see Rome as the basis of the "christian" religion, but in order to establish a One World United, Rome would need to be in control of all religions.

Reptilians represent off-map; black meteorites are certainly representative of "off-world".

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
reply to post by Alethea

In the painting of Lazarus his hands are in the right place you are incorrect. 2nd line.

I did not say Lazarus's hands were not right. Perhaps you should read more carefully.

Originally posted by Alethea

In the painting below of the Raising of Lazarus by Albert van Ouwater, notice the figure in the right forefront. Look closely at the hand. It is a left hand placed on the right arm. An accomplished artist does not make such a "mistake" as that. It has an intended meaning. Notice also that Lazarus has no left leg! Does this indicate that he is "walking the path of the shadow"? You will notice if you look closely, there is a shadow of shape where his left leg should be. More symbolism, I daresay.

You can tell by the bend of the elbow and the forward projection of the figure that it is facing outward toward the edge of the painting and away from Lazarus. The hand is palm upward. It is a left hand on a right arm. If you cannot determine that then perhaps you should study some anatomical figures.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Promise of David's Enduring Throne
www.cai.org...

The Bible states that David’s throne shall exist for ever:""…David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel."" (JEREMIAH 33:17). ""…and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever."" (2 SAMUEL 7:13b). David’s throne can be found today in Great Britain (see Figure 1). As surprising as it might seem, Queen Elizabeth is the direct descendant of King David. For further study see “Studies on British Israel” (see also Figure 2).

The Stone of Destiny: sacred kingship in the 21st century

www.philipcoppens.com...
The Scottish Stone of Scone – or Stone of Destiny – is probably one of the most famous and only remaining reminders of ancient and sacred kingship.

Yes, it is about bloodlines, but the bloodlines didn't start in Rome.

Now Jacob went out from Beersheba and went toward Haran. So he came to a certain place and stayed there all night, because the sun had set.

And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven;

and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.

And behold, the LORD stood above it and said: “I am the LORD God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”
Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it.” And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!”
Then Jacob rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put at his head, set it up as a pillar, and poured oil on top of it. And he called the name of that place Bethel;[a] but the name of that city had been Luz previously. Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me, and keep me in this way that I am going, and give me bread to eat and clothing to put on, so that I come back to my father’s house in peace, then the LORD shall be my God.

And this stone which I have set as a pillar shall be God’s house, and of all that You give me I will surely give a tenth to You.”

“Ni fallat fatum, Scoti quocumque locatum Invenient lapidiem, regnasse tenetur ibidem”: “If the Destiny proves true, then the Scots are known to have been Kings wherever men find this stone.” There is no such inscription on the official Stone.
www.philipcoppens.com...

Sacred pillars and standing stones were not uncommon in the holy land, so if we take this into consideration are the standing stone throughout Europe connected?

The Hebrew word translated ?standing stones? is massebah and means ?to set up.? To honor their covenant with God, the Israelites also set up standing stones as a reminder of God?s supernatural acts on their behalf. The Bible records several of these significant events:

- Jacob set up stone pillars at Bethel in order to remember his powerful dream, in which God reaffirmed his covenant with him (Gen. 28:18—21, 35:14—15).
- After receiving the Ten Commandments and other laws, Moses built twelve standing stones at the foot of Mount Sinai (Ex. 24:2—4).
- The Israelites erected standing stones to remember their miraculous crossing of the Jordan River (Josh. 4:2—3, 8—9).
- Joshua built another standing stone when the covenant was renewed at Shechem (Josh. 24:27).

www.followtherabbi.com...

faculty.mdc.edu...

edit on 093030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
MEGALITHS - ANCIENT NEAR EAST - MEGALITHS.NET
www.megaliths.net...

"Scorpio, Kudurru, Meli-Shipak and Nebuchadnezzar boundary stones "
www.mazzaroth.com...

Now you need to go through all the womens names in the Bible, there are the clues.

altars
www.bible.gen.nz...
edit on 103030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join