It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Phenomenal Thread! I am blown away by the sheer amount of effort and research alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I came across this series of videos, and found a very odd comment in video #5. His entire speech is impressive and is cause for much contemplation, not to mention very timely. Here is the dialogue from 8 minutes into this video:

Professor Jeremy Rabkin:
"News of the day... The Obama Administration has said they're going to try Khalid Sheik Mohammed in ordinary criminal court in New York. Why are they doing that? Well. I don't really know why they are doing that. But I did read they have been in close consultation with the International Committee of the Red Cross. (long pause) Why do we need their permission? Why do we need to satisfy them? What is that about?

There's been dispute about the Health Care Bill and whether it will or will not cover abortions. If the Obama administration were in negotiations with the Vatican to clear this or make sure this satisfied the Vatican that we were not undermining the right to life as the Vatican understands it, I think there would be an outcry because people would say that's a foreign body interferring in our affairs.

Somehow, with the International Committee of the Red Cross, we think "Well, we need to negotiate with them because they are international."

According to the document posted by Serbsta from the Ecclestical Law Volume 1, Article II, titled Of American Canon Law, or of the National Canon Law of the United States (published 1895)

"...no national law can become legitimate except by at least the tacit or legal consent of the Pope" (p53-54)

If this is true, and still in force and effect, then surely there are guidelines established as to what is permitted as law that come from the Vatican, whether it concerns aspects of health care or anything else.

My next question would be....who does the Red Cross answer to? Are they sovereign unto themselves? Are they an arm of the Vatican with special designation in particular matters? What is the connection here between Rome and the Red Cross?
edit on 10-11-2010 by Alethea because: forgot to post video link

edit on 10-11-2010 by Alethea because: left out a word

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
the Red Cross

www.redcross.org...

www.redcross.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

there may be political - financial dealings with "contractors" ??

edit on 10-11-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

On paper the Red Cross makes it appear that it is a charitible organization aimed initially at easing the suffering of those involved in war.

Up through the mid to late 1800's being wounded in battle could mean literally laying around with your guts cradled in your hands with tens of thousands of other men suffering in similiar ways, dying a slow and horrible death with little medical aid, quality medical aid or comfort.

So it presents itself as humanitarian though I suspect sadly it was yet another way that the Powers that Be realized they could profit off of war and grow the phramacutical, narcotics and medical industry, by tapping into this huge market and developing and exploiting it.

The Founders of the Skull and Bones 322 literally invented the American Medical Industry and Associations and Medical Universities solely as an additional outlet for the Opium they were smuggling into the United States, to expand their market and make more profits.

So while the humanitarian mission statement of the Red Cross sounds appealing, as does it's non-profit nature, who did directly profit off of it was the pharmacutical and medical industries as drugs and medical care were now being paid for by the State that once often either left the battlefield wounded to die, or was so slow to administer care, many died waiting for care, and from poor care.

Now days if you loose two arms and two legs and two eyes in Iraq, chances are they are still going to save your life, a life that will forever after require expensive pain killers and anti-infection, and anti-rejection drugs for artificial limbs, intensive therapy, and mental health counseling to cope with your handicaps and their stigmas.

This is done at a cost of hundreds of thousands to even millions of dollars in treatment in some extreme individual cases, and while we can all morally agree it's well worth paying, morally big medicine and big pharma have no qualms about making millions of dollars of profit off of it.

The Red Cross umbrella actually consists of hundreds of private organizations grouped together that while you can argue they provide a vital source to those suffering from war and disaster, provide it at great profit to the companies who provide the treatments and remedies to do that.

So who is likely behind the red cross are the big pharmacutical and medical corporations, but those corporation tmesleves derived from the Latin, meaning into the Body are in fact all an arm of the State itself.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I've looked into the Red Cross as a possible candidate for the mysterious Foundation X that was reported to have made an interest free offer to bail out Britain's debts.

The International Committee of the Red Cross was founded by a Swiss businessman, Henri Dunant, a Swiss Calvinist whose family were involved in many philanthropic endeavours.

The widowed Danish mother of the last Tzar donated to and worked for the Red Cross.

Based in Geneva, Switzerland, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation, whose role is defined in the Geneva Conventions.

The Red Cross Movement is not a political or religious organisation. This neutrality means that we can reach and offer unconditional help to people in need whoever and wherever they are.

Often we work in countries where other organisations cannot or will not work. We cross front-lines in times of war to help conflict victims and visit prisoners of war on both sides. We can only do this life-saving work if we are understood to be a completely neutral, independent organisation. Put simply, our neutrality saves lives.

We can’t let down people in need by compromising our neutrality. That is why we do not align ourselves with any particular political cause or religious creed anywhere in the world.

And that is why we do not sell or display religious items, of any faith, in our shops. As an organisation, the Red Cross cannot be seen to be religious or political because to do so might jeopardise the access we have to people in need.
(from the British Red Cross website)

ICRC Structure
The ICRC is governed by an Assembly, an Assembly Council (a subsidiary body with certain delegated powers) and a Directorate (the executive body). Both the Assembly, with up to 25 co-opted members of Swiss nationality, and the Assembly Council are chaired by Dr. Jakob Kellenberger, Ph.D, who has been President of the ICRC since 2000. He is assisted by two Vice-Presidents, Mr. Olivier Vodoz and Ms. Christine Beerli.

The Directorate, with five members, is chaired by the Director-General, Mr. Yves Daccord.
(from ICRC website)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Red Cross of ALL things !

veerie eenterrreestink!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Good stuff. Rothschild itself means 'red shield'. Further, a quick look at the flag of Switzerland
and the nations long and interesting financial history may put you on the right path. Regards.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Proto, I found some really remarkable stuff while looking at the history of Washington D.C. that I think you might find interesting.

In 1663 Thompson was granted three other tracts: Duddington Manor, 100 acres; Duddington Pasture, 300 acres; and New Troy, 500 acres. In 1670 he leased his tracts for 1,000 years to Thomas Notley, who in 1671 patented them as Cerne Abbey Manor. At his death in 1679, his godson Notley Rozier inherited the manor. In 1716 it was again given its orginal name of Duddington Manor; and in the last decade of the 18th century, the manor (then, by intermarriage, owned mainly by the Carroll and Young families) was the largest and most valuable estate within what then became the District of Colombia.

Immediately north of Thompson's New Troy tract (which extended far north of what is now called Capitol Hill) was a tract called Scotland Yard, Patented to Captain Robert Troope in 1663, or earlier; and immediately north of Troope's land lay the tract known as Room, or Rome, granted to Francis Pope in 1663.

So Washington D.C. was literally built upon Rome and Troy! Now, I can see why they might want to name some land after Rome, but to name a place New Troy just seems a bit too much to just pass it off as coincidence. Then throw in the fact that out of all places they decided to build the capitol directly on top of Rome and New Troy. Not to mention the profound symbolism this carries. It certainly seems to me that these landowners, who were wealthy families that played a big role in shaping early America, knew exactly what they were doing when naming the land.

Washington D.C. History
edit on 10-11-2010 by Epiphron because: Edited to add link.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Dunant was kicked out of Calvinist school for being dumb. He then landed an apprenticeship in the Swiss banking industry.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9fe9e8c8368.jpg[/atsimg]

Cropped from the original picture on page 1, ( sorry for the poor graphical ability, i am not a pro with Window paint
)

The trinity of the 3 cities linked to Rome, explained by Proto is extremely interesting.

Based on the official historical events, when Rome supposedly felt at the end of the 5th century, coincidentally the Roman Empire choosed a 13 years old ''Kid'' to be the last Emperor and named the last heir of Julius Caesar, after the 3 most important figures of Rome ''Romulus Augustus Caesar''

This ''supposed"", last Empreror of the Roman Empire looks more like the symbole of the birth of a new Era of the Roman Empire, which could went into the shadow to hide his power to first, avoid rebellions and also to manipulate more efficiently conquered nations populations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3fb12efb05c.jpg[/atsimg]

All who beleived that the fall of the Roman Empire occurred at the end of tThe 5th century, often omite to mention that the the Roman Byzantine legion , continue to officially existe for more than a thousand years(officially to 1453 AD). During its existence, the Empire remained one of the most powerful economic, cultural, and military forces in Europe. We can not either put aside, the implication of the roman jesuits in the british and spanish kingdom colonies in the new world (America) and the influence the Roman Catholic clergy in the asian world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/228b2c0f901c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04e9de363615.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4233d08df3c5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0a316b5ffbe.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/179d84efefd8.jpg[/atsimg]

In the Eric Jone Phelps research book (vatican assasin) i found alot of information and learned alot about Rome. Proto's thread All Roads Lead to Rome is like the forteress of every conspiracy events Rome hid. This thread as been for me a real source of inspiration and motivation to find even more about Proto's affirmations on Rome. I search everywhere to find more and from time to time, i come here to peak in this thread, where Proto layed out the foundation of what is IMO, a new awakening in the conspiracy world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/590191f74b1d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e1478f6651c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9426dc51780b.jpg[/atsimg]

there is to many odd coincidences. The Roman influence is everywhere and not only in architectures like many other conspiracy theorists have already shown but also like Proto's research about the roots of the Roman empire demonstrated, with the trinity cities. GOD always been Rome most powerful weapon! the Athenian Owl, coincidentally is, The Bohamien Grove Club logo. This bird of darkness, is also found among other, hidden on the one dollard bill...and NATO's tanks have the mark of the Greatest Warriors...the emblem of Spartans ..!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81e615ec84e9.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb11f11aa7aa.jpg[/atsimg]

If since Julius Caesar, Rome secretly, under false flag events or not, started all major military historical conflicts, to create, order into chaos scenarios, only to create throughout the years, new world orders, to control the populations of the Empire, i don't think they will stop now, maybe terrorism is only a modern strategy to sink the world into a Third World War, to help the instauration of a New World Order...or like Proto is saying it: '' a One World Empire ''

Proto is no doubt a brilliant man with the highest IQ.
This is really a fascinating and extremely interesting thread Proto

edit on 10-11-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

What are you trying to say in your post other than praising the OP?

Rome had an influence on the world... ? I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Amazing thread for sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
reply to post by mick1423

What are you trying to say in your post other than praising the OP?

Rome had an influence on the world... ? I don't get it.

I hope you're joking ??

edit on 11-11-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The Capitoline Hill was one of the seven hills of Rome. Capitol Hill is where the U.S. Congress and Supreme Court is housed. It is a common name, I must admit, but ruling out a direct influence would be foolish. The hills of Rome are an interesting topic within symbolism. This thread hasn't stayed clear of Bible verses, so for anyone here who is still at odds over what/who the whore of Babylon in revelations really is, read Rev 17:9:

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits."

Rome is the whore, it couldn't be clearer. But why?

P.S: Has anyone found any leads in regards to my last post on the Rothschild banking dynasty?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Pope Pius XII was Pontifex Maximus between the years 1939 and 1958. His coronation video is available below:

www.almocollegiocapranica.it...
(skip ahead to 18:45 for the actual coronation)

I found the transcript of the coronation, Cardinal Camillo Caccia-Dominioni before crowning the new Pope states:

Accipe thiaram tribus coronis ornatam, et scias te esse Patrem Principum et Regum, Rectorem Orbis, in terra Vicarium Salvatoris Nostri, cui est honor et gloria in sæcula sœculorum.

Translated:

Receive the tiara adorned with three crowns and know that thou art Father of Princes and Kings, Ruler of the World, Vicar of Our Savior on earth, to him be the honor and glory forever and ever.

Interesting.

“The Pope’s authority is unlimited, incalculable; it can strike, as Innocent III says, wherever sin is; it can punish every one; it allows no appeal and is itself Sovereign Caprice; for the Pope carries, according to the expression of Boniface VIII, all rights in the Shrine of his breast. As he has now become infallible, he can by the use of the little word, “orbi,” (which means that he turns himself round to the whole Church) make every rule, every doctrine, every demand, into a certain and incontestable article of Faith. No right can stand against him, no personal or corporate liberty; or as the [Roman Catholic] Canonists put it—“The tribunal of God and of the pope is one and the same.”

Source:
Ignaz von Dollinger, “A Letter Addressed to the Archbishop of Munich” 1871; as quoted in MacDougall, The Acton Newman Relations (Fordham University Press) pp. 119,120.

Of course most remember when Reagan violated the First Amendment and appointed an ambassador to the Catholic Church. Kenneth Dan I believe his name was. First Amendment clearly states:

Religious establishment prohibited. Freedom of speech, of the press, and right to petition. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Bad President, bad.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I didn’t find much about the Federal Reserve and any stockholders. I searched the New York Times online archives for that date, September 3, 1914, and found some stuff relating to the reserve, like one article about banks buying stock and thus becoming members of the Federal Reserve, but as far as I know that was the requirement and no private persons were allowed to purchase stock.

Concerning the Vatican and Rothschilds connection, I did find a book printed in 1887 about the Rothschilds that describes in detail how the Papacy signed a contract with the Rothschilds ensuring that all future financial business would be done with them.

I’ll highlight the important parts, but I highly recommend reading the full description of the event from the book.

In 1834 the Papal Government proposed to convert the Papal five per cent, debt into a three percent, debt, for which the opportunity seemed highly favourable, seeing that the five per cents, were quoted at 102 to 104. To carry out this scheme, Cardinal Tosti, the Papal treasurer, started off to Paris, in order to arrange for a concerted plan of action with several banking firms in that city.

Six of the leading houses, namely, J. Hagermann, Andre and Cottier, B. A. Fould and Oppenheim, J. A. Blanc, Colin and Co., Gabr. Odier and Co., and Wells and Co., accordingly combined to form a syndicate to challenge the Rothschilds, enter into spirited competition with them, and if possible shatter the fetters by which the financial world in Paris was bound.

Andre and Cottier saw so clear a profit to be derived from the conversion of the five per cents, into three per cents., that they at length, after some consultation with their colleagues, declared themselves prepared to despatch an agent to the Papal exchequer to secure the business and ratify the contract.

Scarcely had the agent quitted Rome than the matter was publicly rumoured about. The Rothschilds, too, through the many influential friends they have among the officials of every government, are always sure to hear of such negotiations, so in this case the Naples house got wind of the proposed financial operation, and at once sent one of the younger partners to Rome. No sooner did he learn the exact position of affairs, than he produced the contract entered into by the Papal Government, when the five per cent, loan was undertaken by Rothschild in conjunction with the firm of Torlonia. This contract contained a clause, till then forgotten, by which the Papal chair engaged to enter into no definite treaty for any subsequent loan without giving the Rothschilds previous notice, and also to accord them the preference when their terms were not higher than those offered by other firms.

Rothschilds (1887)

To further back up this claim, I found an earlier reference to this deal in an 1854 publication, only 20 years after it happened, which in my opinion gives the claim much more credibility.

The Holy Father wished to enlarge his income, and Vincent was sent to Rome to Cardinal Tosti. His plan for the conversion of State stocks from five to three per cent., was soon approved of, and once more the temple of fortune stood open to him, when mighty Rothschild came, took Nolte’s plan, and closed on him the golden gates.

Putnam's Monthly (1854)

edit on 11-11-2010 by Epiphron because: fix formatting.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Epiphron because: to add quote.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Epiphron because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You sir, are a legend.

In regards to the Fed and the 200,000 + stocks that were supposedly issued in 1914 to those 5 banks mentioned above, I'm guessing we can almost rule this out as there really is no evidence, and the one piece that is listed doesn't even mention what it said.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I would say it's the last time the roman empire will rise.
We all have roman blood more or less, but the empire.
And now you hear them, I don't want to live like a beast, while they are the beasts. The beast is trying to explain it's self so it can be at peace with it's self for what it's doing, foget and at the same time brainwash others. All those killings.
Spying on people.
Controling freaks.
Crimes and mass murderer against humanity.
It's the roman empire.

edit on 12-11-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Proto my friend, just wondering...have you given any thought to a book on this?

This really needs to be a book.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
Proto my friend, just wondering...have you given any thought to a book on this?

This really needs to be a book.

Why yes my friend I have, and promise to write one once I have worked out a happy ending!

Writing a book though on all of this might prove to be a daunting task, in part because the Terms of Service of ATS gives them proprietary rights to the contents of this thread, and in part how to give credit to the exceptional minds including those on ATS that have contributed significantly with their own dogged and extroidanary research, who might take exception to giving up their anonymity and also though might take exception of not being given credit for their own incredibly valuable contributions.

I of course would want to donate proceeds to my favorite Charity, "The Save the Proto Foundation" which is all about supporting a truly endangered species...me Proto the one and only of it's kind.

However as news and word of this tragedy spreads, there might be an intense effort to house me in say the London or Washington or Rome Zoo, where the world can appreciate me from a safe distance. My great fear here is the signs that will undoubtedly say "Don't feed the Proto" and of course whether or not I will really bond with what Protoette they decide to try to breed me with!

There are other obstacles to be considered too, first and foremost whether my own writing skills could produce a truly commercial effort that would attract the interest of a major publisher, but then...if a major publisher would want to take on what would undoubtedly be a huge headache and legal expense of some of the most powerful entities in the world that would charge slander in lawsuits and injuctions against such a book.

Considering main playes like the Rothschilds and Vatican have more than enough money and attorneys to bog down a publisher in courts of law throughout the world, the logistical challenge of publishing this as anything but a work of fiction and changing the names of the main players to avoid legal challenges, would in fact seriously dilute the quality of the presentation.

I am honestly not sure if there is a way to overcome these hurdles.

Time tells all, and I won't rule it out, but at this time I haven't given it serious thought for all the above mentioned reasons.

I am though in negotiation with the London Zoo on a Proto Pellet Mix available in both cups and through vending machines so visitors can feed the Proto!

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join