It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Cherryontop proposition of writing a book is a great idea but if it's too complicated why not then get the internet adress www.allroadsleadtorome.com if it's not taken or a similar adress and creat a website dedicated only to your research results about TPTB ( the secret society of the Roman Empire and the heir of Julius Caesar.)

For everyone one of us who are interested to increase our knowledge on this revolutionary historical breakthrough, a website only dedicated to it, with clear and detailed explainations would be a great reference tool for us all.

Your research results in which raised awareness about Julius Caesar surviving his assasination attempted and regained consciousness on March 22 after been transfered to Seborga and also about the Roman Empire which in reality never felt but went into the shadow, are really revolutionary. Don't let any of your jealous colleagues with big ego, derail you from your destiny, Nicolaus Copernicus also went threw this when he proclaimed that the Sun and not Earth, is the center of the universe...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

I have some potentially very troubling news to share, as Foundation X (Rome) rears it's ugly head again today offering to absolve the ENTIRE WORLD'S DEBT now and not just Britans.

abovetopsecret.com...

Here is my post to that thread.

This is the Vatican and the Roman Patrician/Oligarchs who have been amassing wealth for millennia, through acquiring all of the world’s land and resources; often simply through claiming it is theirs. See the Papal Bulla of 1491 as an example when Rome decreed everything that lay west of the Azores and Canaries yet to be discovered belonged to it.

Here is the problem they now face. For the better part of the last 100 years they have been using a currency system that is not based on anything of actual value and is simply only a system of debits and credits.

Now so you understand the U.S. is alleged to be 14 Trillion Dollars in Debt and the reason I say alleged, is because there is only 1.9 Trillion U.S. Dollars in circulation.

So it is literally impossible to pay off the debt. No matter what ‘expert’ tries to explain this system of Voodoo Economics it’s simply impossible for the debts in U.S. Dollars to surpass the Currency supply 7 times over.

So this illusionary system that they created can no longer work, and since the currency pool that exists can not pay off the debt, and there is no way to just print more to pay it off, and maintain any Voodoo illusion that this system is credible or fair, they now have to absolve all this debt, by pretending to pay it all off with another source of pre-existing wealth of value.

Now here is the down side that we are likely facing, they are not going to simply reset the dollar and the pound and the yen, but will in fact eliminate them in favor of a one world currency.

But it won’t be a paper currency, it will be an electronic currency, and will effectively end people from being able to do any kind of trade or obtain anything except from ‘pre-approved’ point of sale corporate entities the inventors of the current monetary system (Rome and the Oligarchs) now control.

So all in all this signifies some very troubling occurrences, 1. That they are on the verge of declaring world wide that the current system is unfixable and beyond repair, and 2. That they are on the verge of creating a new system that once again will heavily favor them and give them what would be then almost 100% control of the distribution of resources and wealth that they 100% control.

Since 1823 the Rothschild Family has been the Guardian of the Vatican Treasury, and this is really Rome completing its conquest of the world, and now rapidly consolidating everything into a one world system.

This is all very real, and it really is happening, for those that haven’t I highly suggest reading my All Roads Lead to Rome thread to get a greater insight to what is very likely going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have stated we have a very limited time frame left to us.

AsAshley Mote raises an issue in EU Parliament:

“Mr President, I wish to draw your attention to the Global Security Fund, set up in the early 1990s under the auspices of Jacob Rothschild. This is a Brussels-based fund and it is no ordinary fund: it does not trade, it is not listed and it has a totally different purpose. It is being used for geopolitical engineering purposes, apparently under the guidance of the intelligence services.
I have previously asked about the alleged involvement of the European Union’s own intelligence resources in the management of slush funds in offshore accounts, and I still await a reply. To that question I now add another: what are the European Union”s connections to the Global Security Fund and what relationship does it have with European Union institutions?”

earthlinggb.wordpress.com...

We may in fact be rapidly running out of time my friend.

Real events are happening right now that might rapidly change the world as we literally know it in very short order.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This is one of the strangest developments to EVER occur, in my opinion.
I would liken this circumstance to an event with the magnitude of full alien disclosure.
(I am not by any means trying to compare the two and I do not promote an alien agenda)

But the more that I research this entire "foundation x" thing, the more that I get the feeling that something very reality fracturing is afoot.

Like being told that Santa is not real....

Or perhaps this could be a test run to see how people in such circles as ATS react to this type of a news event.

NONE of the MSM seems to be speaking of this, but I am totally perplexed as to why because the amount of gold bullion being discussed is staggering.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Like being told that Santa is not real....

I hope you have proof for such an unfounded and truly hurtful and slanderous accusation! There are some things so well researched and universally accepted that the critical mind does not question or deny them, and as such it is contingent upon us to...

Seriously though, it's hard to say why the MSM pushes some things, and totally ignores others. So far every reference we have to Foundation X comes directly from British and European Law Makers and is a matter of public record. So the existence of it, and it's propasals sure are real and credible enough.

It is entirely possible Foundation X might be counting initially on social networking sites and blogs to first make it's presence known.

It is also possible that the MSM is deliberately failing to report this to prevent speculation that might roil the financial markets and even lead to a run on banks or a flight of investors taking money out of Treasury Bonds to instead invest in Gold.

It's more likely though they are waiting for some kind of external manipulation to happen first to help sell the notion that the debt has become so bad that we face the calamity of war, financial collapse or substantial reduction in Social Security and Medicaire benefits ot some other such thing, that will make Foundation X seem more attractive to the average person.

It is a huge story, and I was very happy to see it move up through breaking news and on to the Home Page. The first reference to Foundation X on ATS didn't quite pick up that kind of traction, it was highly intriquing to some of the English members, since it seemed to be just limited to Great Britan, now though it's picking up a lot more note because it's also approached the EU.

Perhaps what are MSM is waiting for is the New Congress seated next year, to also be approached, and to then begin dangling it to us then in various ways.

Regardless though Foundation X has arrived, I think we can easily divine it's threat because it claims to be operating under the auspices of a Global Security Fund. So we can almost certainly conclude selling Foundation X is going to then deal with an aspect of maintaining a peaceful globe, in other words, failing to restructure the world wide debt will lead to War, and the only way to get rid of all the debt is through Foundation X.

So the thing to watch for are things like the continued sabre rattling between the U.S. and China and other nations, to see if it takes on anything close to true "Crisis" levels, as that will likely be the climate Foundation X will want to sell itself to the public.

To get us go along they have to convince us all it's a solution to some huge problem we all face, and right now our phoney baloney National Debt is not really causing the majority of us a crisis.

So look for them to introduce a crisis, and then for Foundation X to sell themselves directly to the people, to get the people to put the pressure on the Politicians who were presumably smart enough to recognize it for what it is, and reject it, only to find we are in a situation so desire, that we do need it, because the people themselves want it.

This is how they will make it all seem credible, that our politicians didn't just sell us out, that such a problem then has developed that Foundation X has become the best and only solution.

This story is huge my friend, and the quicker we can recognize it for what it is, and spread the word, the better the chance we have at stopping it.

Typically there is never much chance in stopping the Powers that Be but never before has a broadcast network of the people like the Internet existed before.

I know a member of ATS participating in this thread is planning a epic thread to expose the financial wheelings and dealings and hopefully they might consider to tie it all in Foundation X and it's growing threat, but I for one would like to see Foundation X quickly become something all of ATS has some kind of opinion about and to do what ever we can to expose it's true foundations, motives, and the techniques it will be likely to employ moving forward.

In the business world, once a corporation becomes the target of a hostile financial take over, it's very hard for it moving forward to resist the mounting pressure from more and more attractive offers that entice the share holders to embrace it even though the existing Board of Directors would like to fend it off and stay independent.

Since the governments of the world really don't have any logistical way to shore up their financial positions under the current manipulated and fraudelent system, I don't see how they will fend off the mounting pressure unless the share holders in the nations resist the take over to the bitter end.

We would be the share holders.

Incredible times, and as usual All Roads Lead to Rome.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You do bring up some valid points. OK, no book.
What about a documentary? Maybe something along the lines of a Michael Moores "Capitalism: A Love Story"
As a matter of fact, why not contact him directly. He funds his own movies, I bet he would be very interested in this.

ETA....just read the interim posts. Doesn't look like there's going to be time for that idea^.
As the Church lady would say.....nevvvvvvvvvermind.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
According to an earlier thread Kim Peek was the Joseph character portrayed in the movie Rainman. Yesterday was Kim Peeks birthday, he would have been 59 this year. Apparently Kim had a talent for speed reading and math but had trouble with allegorical references. There is a picture of him holding a bible somewhere out on the web and it made me wonder. Do you suppose the Roman symbols have hidden esoteric information that we haven't even been able to decipher in modern times? The goth in me likes to peruse cemeteries where I can read the last messages left by those of us that have departed the planet. Here is an example, what is that ????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a5f57fb69a7.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
double post
edit on 12-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: double post

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

His trusted General and friend Mark Anthony who was left unscathed in the plot, with the help of Caesar’s nephew Octavian, destined to eventually become Augustus Caesar and Rome’s first life long dictator and Lepidus another General spirited Caesar away to safety out of the city, to the tiny Roman State of Seborga.

Seborga was a remote place, and Rome’s holiest place too. It’s hill recessed and hidden by the rugged coast was considered to be Mt. Olympus home to the Gods, priests and augers were it’s only inhabitants, and Caesar was Rome’s high priest. They would guard his presence carefully the rest of his life.

Back in Rome Anthony would stage a mock funeral of another man’s shrouded corpse, whipping the crowd into a frenzy of angry supporters of Caesar who had long loved his generosity.

The conspirators fled the city fearing for their safety, setting the stage for the third Roman Civil War.

Meanwhile back in Seborga on March 22, Caesar regained consciousness on his road to a full recovery.

For 13 more years, Caesar would live quietly, in Seborga, where he remained until his death, directing the Empire under Anthony, Lepidus and Octavian, and laying out the plans to use math and divide and conquer warfare to conquer the entire world and place it under Roman Rule.

Hrm, have any historical references for this segment? Or is this meant to be more one of the more speculative parts of the essay?
edit on 12-11-2010 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

His trusted General and friend Mark Anthony who was left unscathed in the plot, with the help of Caesar’s nephew Octavian, destined to eventually become Augustus Caesar and Rome’s first life long dictator and Lepidus another General spirited Caesar away to safety out of the city, to the tiny Roman State of Seborga.

Seborga was a remote place, and Rome’s holiest place too. It’s hill recessed and hidden by the rugged coast was considered to be Mt. Olympus home to the Gods, priests and augers were it’s only inhabitants, and Caesar was Rome’s high priest. They would guard his presence carefully the rest of his life.

Back in Rome Anthony would stage a mock funeral of another man’s shrouded corpse, whipping the crowd into a frenzy of angry supporters of Caesar who had long loved his generosity.

The conspirators fled the city fearing for their safety, setting the stage for the third Roman Civil War.

Meanwhile back in Seborga on March 22, Caesar regained consciousness on his road to a full recovery.

For 13 more years, Caesar would live quietly, in Seborga, where he remained until his death, directing the Empire under Anthony, Lepidus and Octavian, and laying out the plans to use math and divide and conquer warfare to conquer the entire world and place it under Roman Rule.

Hrm, have any historical references for this segment? Or is this meant to be more one of the more speculative parts of the essay?
edit on 12-11-2010 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

Nope, nothing to back them up.

This has been covered extensively. They are entirely made up claims.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

This is lore from the Skull and Bones 322. It is also something that Masons of the highest level eventually learn.

There is no historical reference to it, nor do these highly secretive, secret societies make overt reference to it.

It may not be true, it might be just a myth that they hold near and dear, as many people hold myths they hold near and dear without any rela proof for them.

I have been told this by members of both organizations, and while my esteemed fellow member Serbsta likes to typify this as being "completely made up" if it is, it wasn't made up by me, and appears to be a 'secret' these socities have shared, from at least the early 1800's when the Skull and Bones 322 was formed, since they do contend the 322, March 22 is the first day Caesar awakened from his wounds.

Whether this is a deception made up by Masons, or Illuminists or Bonesmen to bind them all together in a shared belief or an actual real event I have no way presently to prove or disprove.

Having said that, part of what this thread is about is sharing all the things I know or have learned and discovered and or believe to be true, or highly likely to be true.

It would have actually been dishonest on my part to withhold it, simply because of it's speculative nature, when I do know in fact Bonesmen and the highest level Masons believe it to be true.

Thanks for asking.

@Serbsta

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And here is more proof of some plausibility of this speculation. In the image below, a painting entitled "Caligula Depositing Ashes of Mother and Brother in Tomb" there is much intrigue. If you notice the symbols on the poles or whatever they are, in the background, you will see the images of 3 Caesars. If this is correct, then this would not be Caligula depositing the ashes.

This painting from 1647 hangs in the Royal Collection at Windsor Castle.

Also, note Proto in a former incarnation as Pandora attempting to be just as low key as he is now in opening that infamous box. The myth is placed in this painting for a reason.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

So, what if this one tiny part isn't true? Than the whole thread doesn't count?

Maybe Caesar didn't survive, but it is definitely, definitely a huge possibility that he wrote out his grand plan for the world before his death...

So if he survived or died and when is not really all the relevant

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by serbsta

So, what if this one tiny part isn't true? Than the whole thread doesn't count?

Maybe Caesar didn't survive, but it is definitely, definitely a huge possibility that he wrote out his grand plan for the world before his death...

So if he survived or died and when is not really all the relevant

Where did I state the whole thread doesn't count? Is this a joke?

Your ignorant comment shows you haven't read one bit of this thread.

edit on 12/11/2010 by serbsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I agree. Whether Caesar physically survived the attack or not, the reality is that his legacy, ideas, strategies, and plans DID survive, and there is evidence all around us that the Spirit of Caesar truly is still alive and well.

So while there might not be evidence to substantiate this myth, I do think it is important and relevant, if for no other reason than for its symbolism. The idea that Caesar wasn’t killed can be taken literal, or it can be taken figuratively, as I believe the secret societies take it. Perhaps they relay the myth to each other as a way of communicating where their power derives from, what their system is based on, and their belief that they cannot be defeated or destroyed.

For some reason I don’t get as much comfort or inspiration from this myth as a Bones Member probably does. I’d personally prefer a more fitting one such as David and Goliath!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Why do you think "Foundation X" chose this time and this way to go public? It seems rather jarring to me...or it would have 3 years ago, anyway.

Maybe people are so destabilized from the barrage of events over the last two years that they are psychologically off-kilter, and now something like this barely registers with the dazed public. It's just one more bizzare news squib to stare agog at. People are still trying to wrap their heads around stuff like the differences between "billion" and "trillion, nevermind the implications of all these large and scary new numbers. People are going down easy, without a fight! They are learning to accept news items like this all too easily...

Thanks for keeping this thread gong...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Why do you think "Foundation X" chose this time and this way to go public? It seems rather jarring to me...or it would have 3 years ago, anyway.

Maybe people are so destabilized from the barrage of events over the last two years that they are psychologically off-kilter, and now something like this barely registers with the dazed public. It's just one more bizzare news squib to stare agog at. People are still trying to wrap their heads around stuff like the differences between "billion" and "trillion, nevermind the implications of all these large and scary new numbers. People are going down easy, without a fight! They are learning to accept news items like this all too easily...

Thanks for keeping this thread gong...

Foundation X could be a publicity stunt... Who knows. The wealth in this World is concentrated, so it's very possible though. Hey, perhaps it's someone's conscious finally kickin' in.

As for as a reaction from folks... I look at it this way. I think many of us are arriving at the realization we don't need these things. Their old system of doing business is defeated and playing itself out. No, we don't need ponzi schemes as monetary policy, run-of-the-mill schmucks as elected leaders, or media centers pumping out junk to lower IQ. Not to mention all the drugs and genetically modified smack we put in our bodies. People are ready for something true to form.

The fight is building in still silence. That's all it takes when you subscribe to Universal Law.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I found this in a book about J Caesar:

Julius Caesar

Pre Roman Empire Etruscans and the Phoenicians were trading partners. In fact, Phoenician economic influence was widespread in the entire Mediterranean area. Phoenician trade groups (Semitic Elite Consistories) were consolidated with a “Hebrew” language that was invented by their “Scholar” groups. The “Hebrew” influence in Rome began with the Phoenician trade group Consistory “Scholars” (who assembled the Old Testament), circa 500 B.C. “Hebrew Scholars” also consolidated many Italic (Etruscan) languages into Roman accepted “Latin”.

It is possible that “Hebrew” group “envoys” had infiltrated the Roman Government early on, possibly during Etruscan rule.

It is possible that the entire Caesares “family” was “created” for political dominance and ultimately economic purposes.

It is possible that the “Caesars” including Julius were in fact “Jewish” or of Semitic backgrounds or at least they were “Hebrew” agents.

The “Hebrew” methods of influence included widespread mythical characters and legends.

“Hebrew” myths and legends are similar to older myths from Egypt, Babylonia, etc.

“Hebrew” Jews were well known for high level administrative duties and were widely used by the Roman Govt.

Julius Caesar descends back only a few hundred years when the Caesares family line seems to begin, no other genetics exist in history. The standing claim is that Julius “married in” to the ancient elite bloodline through Egyptian Queen Cleopatra VII (one offspring named Caesarion never had known children). All offspring from Her (with Mark Anthony) claim to be various “royal” bloodlines. Illegitimate offspring may have carried on Julius’ bloodline as well to preserve the “cloaked” economic agendas.

Julius Caesar was preached to be an Immaculate Conception from a virgin and the god Jupiter (some say Apollo) and some say Venus was his Mother.

Julius Caesar was pro-Jewish according to history.

Cleopatra VII was of Semitic bloodlines (from early political and economic infiltrations in Egypt).

Julius Caesar’s “writings” were probably “written” by “Hebrew” scribes.

Many “historical” references to Jesus Christ and Julius Caesar are very similar.

Julius Caesar’s death was documented by JEWISH historian Josephus Flavius many years later.
Flavius may in fact have fabricated the account and destroyed any genuine “evidence” (if any existed).
Flavius may in fact have written “fictional” accounts of “Jewish” revolts and slavery.
Flavius may also have been the “originator” of writings for the New Testament.
Flavius by His own accounts was a “double agent”, and many of His writings have been marked as forgeries perhaps written by His successors.
It is possible that Flavius (or a “Flavius” character) was the real “father” of Christian belief structures.

Julius Caesar may in fact be the “Jesus” character and was never “assassinated”.
Or, a “cloaked” offspring with Cleopatra may be the “Jesus” character.
Or, Caesarion, son of Julius and Cleopatra may be the “Jesus” character.
It is possible that the “Magdalene” and/or the Merovingian bloodlines may be of Julius Caesar or His son cloaked as the Jesus character.

Has anybody else ever heard anything like this ?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes someone posted this exact excerpt earlier in the thread.

A lot of; "could have been", "might have been", "maybe", "it is possible". No real evidence to back it up, just speculation.

PT: I've got another interesting set of leads for the new thread, I'm saving them for next week's email, these will get you interested. Regards.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Julius Caesar may in fact be the “Jesus” character and was never “assassinated”.

Has anybody else ever heard anything like this ?

Good post, xuenchen. And many thought provoking speculations.

Could it be that the Jesus character was a composite of the Caesars?

(According to John 19:13 Jesus' last words were "It is finished." Caesar Augustus's last words were "acta est fabula" which, translated means "so ends the story" or "the story has been completed". Could it have meant that what has happened was a story or fable? )

Here is another little tidbit that may fit in with Proto's idea of what happened to Caesar.

Jesus said that the "only sign" that would be given to "the last generation" would be "the sign of Jonah". Now, a lot of people take that to mean the analogy of the three days in the belly of the whale and the three days between death and resurrection. However, perhaps it is not being read or interpreted according to the euphemism that it is. Perhaps this "sign of Jonah" is just an illustration that big fish eat little fish. Watch out! Or perhaps it means this:

Just before the hero will reach THE SUPREME ORDEAL they will reach a point which Joseph Campbell refers to as THE BELLY OF THE WHALE. At this stage the hero will have appeared to be swallowed up by the opposition forces and to the outside world the hero may appear to have died. Vogler refers to this stage as the "Approach to the Inmost Cave". In essence they are the same thing and their placement along a specific timeline is somewhat arbitrary. What matters is that before the hero achieves the SUPREME ORDEAL, there will be a moment where the hero will actually need to consolidate his or her powers because things are about to get really bad. Often, the hero will appear to actually be physically swallowed up in something much larger than he is.

www.apocprod.com...

" the hero will have appeared to be swallowed up by the opposition forces and to the outside world the hero may appear to have died." This is exactly what Proto is describing as what happened to Caesar.

From what Joseph Campbell is describing, "belly of the whale" is a term for part of the formula for stylized writing in the hero epic type stories.

edit on 13-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2010 by Alethea because: clarification

edit on 13-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
... Rome it seems has nothing but time, it is after all the eternal city and Empire.

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the time period preceding the Lateran Treaty from 1861 to when Rome fully succame to the Piedmontese Army in 1870, and how the clergy considered themselves in the words of Pope Pius IX, "prisoners in the Vatican?"
edit on 13-11-2010 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join