It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Please explain what that is Pepper , Phenomena .

Is that like Pixie Dust, or Angel kisses.

You spam this crap on other threads as well. You were told what the word phenomena meant there. Why embarrass yourself here?

1 plural phenomena : an observable fact or event

2 plural phenomena a : an object or aspect known through the senses rather than by thought or intuition b : a temporal or spatiotemporal object of sensory experience as distinguished from a noumenon c : a fact or event of scientific interest susceptible to scientific description and explanation

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Please explain what that is Pepper , Phenomena .

Is that like Pixie Dust, or Angel kisses.

You spam this crap on other threads as well. You were told what the word phenomena meant there. Why embarrass yourself here?

1 plural phenomena : an observable fact or event

This crap (I agree) is NIST official explanation for WTC7 collapse.

Please explain how Phenomena pertains to a building collapse.

Tick, Tock

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Why dont yea give murdoch an his cronies a ring! he'd love you, might even tell yea all about it an offer you a job!

That's Mister Murdoch to you... Rupert to me!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Tick, Tock

A copy of the report has been given to you. I can't read it for you. Heck... even the page number was given to you.

Now... enough about the NIST report and your pixie dust fantasy. This thread is about the failure of the Gage press conference.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Tick, Tock

A copy of the report has been given to you. I can't read it for you. Heck... even the page number was given to you.

Now... enough about the NIST report and your pixie dust fantasy. This thread is about the failure of the Gage press conference.

Alright, I'll try not to give you hard questions.

Here's one you can handle.

What city were the convention in ?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yeah, enough about stuff that actually pertains to 9/11, let's beat this dead horse some more because IMAPEPPER has a fetish for other peoples' shortfalls and he just isn't going to feel right until he shoves this down everyone's throat as if it matters worth a damn. Though after organizing 31 press conferences across the country and abroad for February 19th alone "Pepper" is picking some stupid things to whine about.

I know I said I wasn't going to post here anymore but the way I figure it if we all chip in to what was originally an off-topic post anyway then maybe we'll get lucky and a moderator will do the right thing and lock this topic or move it to the trash can.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

What a blatant an lame attempt at...well I am not sure what you are attempting to do. The MSM ignored a "truther" press conference. In case you have not been paying attention, most of us are pretty vocal about the fact that the MSM avoids this like the plague. All you pointed out was something that "truthers" are already saying anyway. Somehow you feel this is a victory for you? I am sad for anyone that has to do this to make themselves feel good.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Alright, I'll try not to give you hard questions.

Here's one you can handle.

What city were the convention in ?

Read my OP, please. Your answer is there.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Yeah, enough about stuff that actually pertains to 9/11, let's beat this dead horse some more because IMAPEPPER has a fetish for other peoples' shortfalls and he just isn't going to feel right until he shoves this down everyone's throat as if it matters worth a damn. Though after organizing 31 press conferences across the country and abroad for February 19th alone "Pepper" is picking some stupid things to whine about.

Oh truther, why do you bother reading? I'm not shoving anything down anyone's throat. Gage put it on his website. I'm relaying the message. Sorry that it upsets you, Brian.

I know I said I wasn't going to post here anymore but the way I figure it if we all chip in to what was originally an off-topic post anyway then maybe we'll get lucky and a moderator will do the right thing and lock this topic or move it to the trash can.

I'm glad you came back. We all missed you! Thank you for your support!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Why dont yea give murdoch an his cronies a ring! he'd love you, might even tell yea all about it an offer you a job!

That's Mister Murdoch to you... Rupert to me!

All ready in Bed with him i see!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oh truther, why do you bother reading? I'm not shoving anything down anyone's throat. Gage put it on his website.

So you decide to bring it here and pretend it makes a turds worth of difference in the 9/11 debate? Yeah, right. You KNOW it doesn't prove anything. You're just trying to stir people. What does that sound like again? Oh yeah, a troll. Just trying to get emotional reactions out of people, not trying to actually debate or logically discuss anything. You have some real funny ways of getting your rocks off man. Some really unhealthy ways of getting off. If you really think we are all so far off our rockers and yet you STILL come here, not to debate us, but just to constantly mock and deride us to no point whatsoever, you know I really fail to see how that would be any different than going to the special olympics just to laugh at all the participants. And you get enjoyment out of it, huh? Even if there was a cold day in hell and you were somehow right about 9/11, you realize you would still be a very ill individual for what you do here, right?

Just forget it. I don't know why I even hope to get any point across to you. It's every bit as much of a waste as this thread itself is. Just biding time here, waiting for the inevitable route this thread is going to take given the stupidity of the OP itself.

I'm glad you came back. We all missed you! Thank you for your support!

Trust me, we all want to "support" you. You are making lots of nice friends here by defending the fascists with such tongue-in-cheek.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

So you decide to bring it here and pretend it makes a turds worth of difference in the 9/11 debate? Yeah, right. You KNOW it doesn't prove anything.

Look, if only the MSM ignored him... as they should. It is not a very big deal. What makes it a bigger deal is that the alternative media didn't mention it. Only the moonies at the Washington Times had an article about it.

What made it more ridiculous is the excuse presented: "mind control"

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I would just like to know one fact that has been proven to be true relating to the 9/11 truth movement.

just askin, since I don't follow these threads very often because no ever agrees with the studies of either side..

[edit on 122828p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

Good question. I asked something similar way back and never got an answer. Hope you have better luck.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Jeez Imapepper, you're arguments are so circular they'd make a NASCAR driver proud.

Gage had a press conference. Noone from the MSM showed up. That means his theories are wrong because no one showed up and therefore the press conference was a failure, blah, blah, blah.

Just stop and open your damn eyes would you??

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
In case you have not been paying attention, most of us are pretty vocal about the fact that the MSM avoids this like the plague.

And have you ever stopped to think that the reason you are ignored is all the silly stories "truthers" come up with - beam weapons, mini nukes, invisible noiseless explosives, magic fairy dust that dissolves metal, pod carrying aircraft, a 757 did not hit the pentagon etc. - these are all conspiracy theories put forward by "truthers", so which ones should the MSM concentrate on? Only the ones YOU agree with?

The conference was a failure, and no matter how much you try and spin that fact you only make yourself appear foolish.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club

Jeez Imapepper, you're arguments are so circular they'd make a NASCAR driver proud.

Gage had a press conference. Noone from the MSM showed up. That means his theories are wrong because no one showed up and therefore the press conference was a failure, blah, blah, blah.

Just stop and open your damn eyes would you??

What??? Smarten up seal... i never said that his theories are wrong because no one showed up. The MSM wasn't interested. Bonez and other truthers believe that this was because their bosses told them not to.

The press conference was a failure....because the press didn't show up. It turned out to be a truther convention.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well Stormdancer I'll give you one:

Fact: No steel structured building as ever collapsed due to fire. Even after burning longer and hotter than WTC7.

Heck, I'll give you another:

OS: There is no connection between the stock market activity of AA and UAL before 9/11 and the attacks.

Fact: in the weeks leading up to 9/11, United and American airlines had out-of-ordinary "put" options, etc. put upon their value of stock.

You know what? For sh/!s and giggles I'll give you a third:

www.youtube.com...

Fact: Bush saw NOTHING live.
Fact: Bush LIED!! He didn't misspeak, or exaggerate. He flat out lied. FYI- this is one facet that no OSer will go anywhere near. They know where that leads.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So then you find satisfaction in what you perceive are the failure of others?...Interesting...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
So then you find satisfaction in what you perceive are the failure of others?...Interesting...

Of course. So much so that when someone brings up something that's actually relevant to 9/11, he wants to divert back to beating the dead horse that was the OP. This guy obviously has some severe emotional issues that prevent him from talking about what actually did or did not happen on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"First of all Spinks, you have been here long enough, you should know how to use the quote tags."

Second of all Pecker, you can take your quote tags and stick 'em.

"Nice dodge though... I am not reading anyone's mind. He spent quite a bit of money throwing together this press conference. Thousands of dollars I would assume. (think of travel expenses and conference room rental)"

I didn't know you were so interested in Mr Gage's finances. What a surprise, a Pecker with a hard on for Mr. Gage.

"It does not take a mind reader that Gage was hoping to attract at least SOME msm to listen to him and the rest of the whack pack speak. As his website states... not even the ALTERNATIVE media reported on this."

Oh, I see. So you actually think it is more important to accentuate and gloat over the fact that no media reported on Mr. Gage's press conference than to provide information on what the conference was about? What's the matter? You can't disprove the information Mr. Gage presented, so you have to degrade him instead?

Stick it back in your pants Pecker.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join