It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's nice to see that some people here care so much about people they don't even know that they obsess over loving to see them "fail."

Btw what a pathetic point to call someone out.

PS I personally recommend not feeding the trolls on this thread.
It only gives this asinine thread prominence on the thread list, and this thread is bound to go nowhere fast just because it has nothing to do with any sort of evidence regarding 9/11 at all. No, failing to get an MSM press conference is NOT a determination of truth.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"So, you're saying that Gage invited a thousand members of the media in hopes that they would NOT show up?"

Since I have never spoken to Mr Gage, I have no idea why he invited the media. I'll leave that speculation to your "GENIUS", since you seem to be very adept at reading people's minds. Nice try, anyway.

What I do know is that the scumbags in the mainstream media continue to do what they have been doing for the past nine years, turning a blind eye to anything which contradicts the official fairy tale. Just like a handful of similar individuals on this site who do the same and twist people's words around to fit their insidious agenda.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"It's nice to see that some people here care so much about people they don't even know that they obsess over loving to see them "fail."

If these lowlifes here gave a crap about human beings, they wouldn't be defending cold-blooded murderers by using their juvenile tactics.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
It's nice to see that some people here care so much about people they don't even know that they obsess over loving to see them "fail."

Finally, a truther that agrees that Gage FAILED. (again)

PS I personally recommend not feeding the trolls on this thread.

thank you for your public service announcement.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

And they keep their jobs by posting facts, not the rantings of a group that has no evidence at all, uses cardboard boxes to show how the WTC fell down and are ignored by the vast majority of professionals due to the "truthers" inability to handle the truth!

What is so funny is how the "truthers" refuse once again to accept the evidence and facts - Gage's press conference was a total failure!

[edit on 28/2/10 by dereks]

hehe you think you got a clue do ya.

Care to share your "stuff" with me and tell me why you think the cardboard box illustration is so funny. Then Ill show you why a simple demonstration like that, using only cardboard boxes, may not prove a CD, but that is not the point of this simple illustration. You seem to think you know something we don't and that it even has a punchline among you "intellectual" types that are in the loop so to speak as to how those buildings came down.

Perhaps you are not aware of the latest facts given about classified incendiary liguid explosives that get hotter by the minute able to cut through steel SIX inches thick complete with a blast so powerful it PULVERIZES everything in it's path radius while at the same time this explosive buffers the sound of its own blast .

Perhaps you didn't hear that this now declassified document tells of a technology so deadly and efficient, just a small amount of this can blow up steel, concrete, you name it, but these kind of explosives do it wireless and without making a sound. It has been proven without a doubt they could have easily rigged the entire wtc using this stuff in only a few hours, some say even less. Not only that, but if you seen the video of this technology and how effective it is, you would have no doubts that it is what HAD to be used to take the buildings down the way they did. When I seen them using this new kind of explosive and how so little of it can be used to vaporize bunkers made of steel even when it is detonated thousands of feet away is amazing and only ONE place in the world had the technology for it and was the only country it was ever tested and was a huge success and that those in the towers that day were guinea pigs as it was tested on our own people for the first time.

Like the Atom Bomb when first thought it might not stop and consume the atmosphere. The government knows this technology has been leaked by the CIA and that anyone getting their hands on this stuff can bring an entire city to its knees using small groups they can bring a whole city down to its knees but knowing how you think, I guess that would require me to prove it and you wouldn't believe me if I could.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Finally, a truther that agrees that Gage FAILED. (again)

At assembling a MSM press conference, sure. That's not as bad as totally failing to understand what "evidence" or "logic" or "relevance to 9/11" mean.

And this is my last post on this waste of forum space.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Since I have never spoken to Mr Gage, I have no idea why he invited the media. I'll leave that speculation to your "GENIUS", since you seem to be very adept at reading people's minds. Nice try, anyway.

What I do know is that the scumbags in the mainstream media continue to do what they have been doing for the past nine years, turning a blind eye to anything which contradicts the official fairy tale. Just like a handful of similar individuals on this site who do the same and twist people's words around to fit their insidious agenda.

First of all Spinks, you have been here long enough, you should know how to use the quote tags.

Nice dodge though... I am not reading anyone's mind. He spent quite a bit of money throwing together this press conference. Thousands of dollars I would assume. (think of travel expenses and conference room rental)

It does not take a mind reader that Gage was hoping to attract at least SOME msm to listen to him and the rest of the whack pack speak. As his website states... not even the ALTERNATIVE media reported on this.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

At assembling a MSM press conference, sure. That's not as bad as totally failing to understand what "evidence" or "logic" or "relevance to 9/11" mean.

And this is my last post on this waste of forum space.

Well, Gage fails at that as well! Thank you for your contribution to the thread, truther!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CT Slayer

Perhaps you are not aware of the latest facts given about classified incendiary liguid explosives that get hotter by the minute able to cut through steel SIX inches thick complete with a blast so powerful it PULVERIZES everything in it's path radius while at the same time this explosive buffers the sound of its own blast .

First DEW beams from outer space.

Then mini nukes...

Then Thermite

Then Thermate

Then NANO - Thermite

NOW..... drum roll please....

Liquid Hush - A - Bombs.

Oh, how I love the truth movement.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Fair enough, If you were to organize a conference, what would you have done differently?

I would have had the scientific community behind me first! Gage has not contributed ANYTHING. Have him and his members get some peer reviewed articles published. Gage, will not. He is a charlatan.

Yeah riiight, the same scientific community that brought us AGW and the hockey stick and the comments about keeping "certain people and ideologies" from the peer review process. The same Scientific community that was being investigated and found guilty of politically alienating members of the smithsonian and arrogant enough to stonewall the US senate hearings about same.

Who in the Science community did the OS have? Who was it again that had peer reviewed papers written with such accolades of the scientific community about how the towers came down?

I may as well have used car sales man to back me up

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CT Slayer

First DEW beams from outer space.

Then mini nukes...

Then Thermite

Then Thermate

Then NANO - Thermite

NOW..... drum roll please....

Liquid Hush - A - Bombs.

Oh, how I love the truth movement.

What you thiink what I am telling you is that hard to believe??

Or are you agreeing with me? Because I can prove it ya know. I can prove that you are no different than I was when I thought I knew everything.

Now I can give you the name of this stufff that has all these amazing properties and you can google it and see for yourself it has all the capabilities I am telling you about and not only that but has someone endorsing it not even YOU will argue is wrong

[edit on 28-2-2010 by CT Slayer]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

How this for a funny answer .

Question ; How did WTC7 fall?

NIST : WTC7 fell from fires and Phenomena

Please explain what that is Pepper , Phenomena .

Is that like Pixie Dust, or Angel kisses.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What does the success or failure of a 'press conference' have to do with the fact that 9-11 was an inside job...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

What does the success or failure of a 'press conference' have to do with the fact that 9-11 was an inside job...

It's all the Faither's have left.

Gonna miss those guys .

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

wtc.nist.gov...

Page 109 to be specific.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

It's all the Faither's have left.

Gonna miss those guys .

Why, what is supposed to happen to "those guys"?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well, you heard him, he loves the truth movement, he loves getting painted in the corner by us apparently and is it any wonder why a fellow truther had already seen where I was going with that. Pretty good there sean. That is what I was going to say, that if i had told you all this stuff about this amazing new chemical that is so effective that it works three out of three times completely devastating some of the most fortified steel structures to a fine powder. If I had told all of you about this stuff on 09-10-2001, you would have told me I was NUTS.

But that is exactly what Pepper expect us to believe when I tell him the name of this chemical that any team of arsonist's could do it using only Kerosene. None of you would have believed it,

so why then does ANYONE expect US to?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by CT Slayer]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

wtc.nist.gov...

Page 109 to be specific.
I tried twice to open this link, it says
Defunct Dictionary

Can you cut and paste page 109 ?

I would like to see the explanation.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Why, what is supposed to happen to "those guys"?

When the Truth comes out.

We will no longer meet in 911 threads .

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BonZi]
The press was notified of the news conference. If they didn't show up, it's because the press failed and likely were told not to show up by their bosses, you know, the few rich, elite people that control all mainstream media

Can you prove this? I didn't think so.

Gage can't control the media, therefore the media not showing up had nothing to do with Gage's failure or success. You fail at trying to put the failure on someone because of your denial.

Did Gage alert massive amounts of the press regarding his 1K signatories? YES

Did they show up?

NO

Was the Press conference a success?

NO

Did Gage FAIL at getting the press there?

YES

Spin it anyway you want Bonez. He failed at his mission. Nobody outside truther forums have any idea there was a press conference.

No worries though, Bonez, as long and YOU and others keep giving him a percentage of your pay check each month, he will continue.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ImA Pepper]

Why dont yea give murdoch an his cronies a ring! he'd love you, might even tell yea all about it an offer you a job!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join