It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Anyone who believes the os are either retarded or benefiting from the os in some way.How do you explain 6 out of 10 of the investigators saying evidence was either not givin to them or it was suppressed.Just curious!!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Nice stuff Richard! You admit failure on your website... and blame in on mind control.

That's cute spin, however inaccurate.

If the failure was so bad, why do you have to try to make it look worse?

Hombre Verde much?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I was sorta wanting names, thanks.

Who were the first to question 9/11?

Or was there one specific individual that influenced others?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Anyone who believes the os are either retarded or benefiting from the os in some way.

You're right, or maybe some of them are just kids with no common sense or no critical thinking abilities. Maybe some of them had lost girlfriends to one of these 'truthers' or got punched out by a truther and now have chosen the path of ignorance over common sense.. Who knows?

One thing these people are, is very ignorant of readily available information that destroys the official story, heck even some of the people who had a hand in developing the official story have come out and debunked it.

Oh man, ignorance is bliss.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Fair enough, If you were to organize a conference, what would you have done differently?

I would have had the scientific community behind me first! Gage has not contributed ANYTHING. Have him and his members get some peer reviewed articles published. Gage, will not. He is a charlatan.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

That's cute spin, however inaccurate.

If the failure was so bad, why do you have to try to make it look worse?

Hombre Verde much?

I'm telling it the way the AE website told it:

Feb 27, 2010
1,000 Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth signatures press conference ignored by world media

www.ae911truth.org...

In that article:

The silence, no doubt, had a lot to do with the breaking news on the same day that Andrew Stack III flew a plane into the Echelon 1 building in Austin. But zero coverage? Given that Stack may have been a mind control victim used as a stooge to paint patriots as whack jobs, the fact that no one in the world covered the AE911 press conference goes to show just how potent the ridicule element is as a deterrent.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Some of the points made by CTers, and lord knows I love a good CT, have been found to be controversial, and even you must admit not all of the points 9/11 CTers have made have been proven, and many have been disproven, so with that in mind,

What 9/11 was an inside job points, have been proven without a shadow of a doubt to be true?

I need to start a topic, because I want to know who the first 9/11 CTer was.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Have him and his members get some peer reviewed articles published.

Would be nice if the government would do the same frankly.

I would agree, He should have taken the peer reviewed information with him for more credibility. I am only taking your word that there was none presented (as there is plenty of PRP out there).

incidently, if your currently unaware of them, they can be located: HERE

But if I am catching the threads meaning correct, its not the subject itself your attacking, its how someone presented it in a failed manner which if anything, would harm the truth from coming out.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Have him and his members get some peer reviewed articles published.

Would be nice if the government would do the same frankly.

I would agree, He should have taken the peer reviewed information with him for more credibility. I am only taking your word that there was none presented (as there is plenty of PRP out there).

incidently, if your currently unaware of them, they can be located: HERE

But if I am catching the threads meaning correct, its not the subject itself your attacking, its how someone presented it in a failed manner which if anything, would harm the truth from coming out.

Are you suggesting that the Journal of 911 Studies papers have passed the peer reviewed process? This is not accurate.

Oh, and to let you know there are about 75 properly reviewed and published articles that support the "O.S."

I am not attacking anything. I am pointing out both the failure of Gage's message AND the failure he had in spreading it to the MSM.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that the Journal of 911 Studies papers have passed the peer reviewed process?

Yes, yes I am...mostly because its a simple fact.

Refereed papers have already been published in mainstream peer-reviewed journals: Fourteen Points...[Bentham] and Environmental Anomalies at the World Trade Center: Evidence for energetic materials [SpringerLink], and Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe [The Open Chemical Physics Journal] .

Not every paper on there, but the peer reviewed ones have been...peer reviewed of course, and also used as references in other papers.

The subject as a whole has yet to be PR'ed, but as I stated, it takes only one card removed in the house of cards before things start tumbling.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"There is no argument. Gage failed and failed miserably at getting the media to attend his conference."

Just to be clear, you are talking about the same mainstream media who have thrown massive support behind two fraudulent wars?

Actually, I would consider this a success. When the disreputable, treasonous and insidious controlled mainstream media ignores you, you are obviously a threat to the PTB. When they're kissing your ass and showering you with attention, you are an asset for them because you serve as a distraction for the masses and their efforts to focus on key issues. Any moron can figure this out.

"I think the better question would be why didn't they show up."

Maybe because they are scared sh**less of the majority of people starting to question their precious Official Fairy Tale. If you were an accomplice to a crime, would you give publicity to a person who was trying to expose this crime?

There is a very good reason why the media continues to bury their collective heads in the sand when it comes to a 9/11 investigation. By being so blatantly obvious with their omissions, it is not difficult to see which side of the fence they are sitting on.

By continuing to ignore, discredit and cut down Mr. Gage, it is obvious he is a threat to the Fairy Tale Loyalists. If he wasn't such a threat and was a nutjob, I am sure the media would have no problem with giving him some publicity, raking him through the coals and hanging him out to dry. It's what they do best.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that the Journal of 911 Studies papers have passed the peer reviewed process?

Yes, yes I am...mostly because its a simple fact.

You pointed out the paper from Jones that was posted in a VANITY JOURNAL... "pay to publish". Jones was asked to have it submitted to the proper process and refused. I wonder why. Jones has also admitted that the only way "NANO thermite" was used, was for fuses to light the conventional bombs.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

So, you're saying that Gage invited a thousand members of the media in hopes that they would NOT show up?

GENIUS!!!!!!!

I'm sure Bonez is happy that his hard earned money was spent on a press conference that was NOT supposed to attract any press.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I didn't even know who the guys was,

www.ae911truth.org...

Have you guys donated, lol
To make an ANONYMOUS donation, simply mail us a money order and leave off your name!

[edit on 122828p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
W

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

No worries though, Bonez, as long and YOU and others keep giving him a percentage of your pay check each month, he will continue.

And I will continue until there is justice for 9/11, or I'm dead. Whichever comes first.

That's exactly it. Until the truth is told. Stop the Jack Nickelson bull**--*!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This looks like one of those Nyaa nya nyaa nya nyaaa threads you know the kind I'm talking about?

Yeah this guy for what ever the reason, why a private citizen would be so passionate about protecting a Government that is hell bent on ruining our lives.

In spite of how you or anyone else thinks the towers came down, inspite of the fact Osama bin laden was never indicted much less ever caught, in spite of the passport found in the carnage at wtc was planted by FBI, that later it had been proven manufactured evidence because the hi-jacker is still alive,

in spite of, not just the "put options" that spiked days before 911 that can be argued away as coincidence but that they can be traced to the highest levels of CIA. In spite of all that AND, that Bush senior was former director at CIA, that Bush and Bin Laden were both directors on the Carlyle group and stood to gain billions in defense contracts. In spite of the fact that we told french and other special military to back off bin laden in the mountains of tora bora with Bush telling the FBI to back of Bin Laden, all of this proven via FOIA de-classified papers disclosed by members of judicial watch the ACLU and many grass roots organizations like 911 truth,

IN SPITE OF ALL THAT!

This op's nya nyaa tone,, so TYPICAL of supporting his G-man team hasn't influenced anyone and only proves ONE THING, that albeit a shame Mr. Gage didn't get the media coverage he would have wanted, I have to ask myself, WHAT did he EXPECT?

By now, asking the MSM to cover a truther convention is like asking George Bush to go get the stick you are going to beat the crap out of him with.

ANYONE, who wants to know what happened on 911, even with all the disinfo out there and the fake truthers creating such crazy CT's they have assocociated with the genuine article, the truth is on display for anyone that has the time and the interest to at least know, UNEQUIVOCALLY that today, we have seen everyone from Government that screwed up, get promoted. We have seen whistle blowers, lives ruined for telling the truth and some dying under very suspicious circumstances.

ONE THING WE KNOW, they can never take from us is this.

WE KNOW, OUR Government LIED to us about Bin Laden, WMD, and BOTH wars. We know, whether someone planted bombs or not, that is NOT what would be used to indict this cabal of greed and gore infecting our Government. We know ALL this for a FACT and THAT NO ONE! WAS EVER held accountable and THAT is what will remain the infection that festers like an open wound where I see people like the OP take pleasure in pulling the scab off again as if it was some how going to change the FACT, that our United States Government is lower than the Mafia crooks of Al- Capone's day. When it comes to evil, and the AXIS of evil, when it comes to our Government, their is NOTHING I wouldn't put past them that I can say they wouldn't have done. 6 of the ten Commissioners on the 911 commission say they were told to lie, and the remaining are CFR shills.

When Glen Beck asks "So do you think it was OUR Governement, that was involved in taking those towers down and killing 3000 of its own citizens, call his bluff. Dare ME to answer that question Glen, Dare me to remind everyone who you work for and ask you, what makes you so sure they didn't? All that goodness and love they bestow on all of us? I can't prove HOW it happened, but It has already been proven who was NOT a part of it by those who had the most to gain, the resources to do it and the power to shut anyone up in the media.

If Bin Laden didn't do it and Saddam didn't do it, then who did?

Maybe the OP can tell us, he seems to believe the crime was solved

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Fact is most mainstream journalists and reporters would rather keep their lucrative jobs and stay away from risky press conferences and unpopular with the 9-11 perps investigative issues.

And they keep their jobs by posting facts, not the rantings of a group that has no evidence at all, uses cardboard boxes to show how the WTC fell down and are ignored by the vast majority of professionals due to the "truthers" inability to handle the truth!

What is so funny is how the "truthers" refuse once again to accept the evidence and facts - Gage's press conference was a total failure!

[edit on 28/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by SPreston
Fact is most mainstream journalists and reporters would rather keep their lucrative jobs and stay away from risky press conferences and unpopular with the 9-11 perps investigative issues.

And they keep their jobs by posting facts, not the rantings of a group that has no evidence at all, uses cardboard boxes to show how the WTC fell down and are ignored by the vast majority of professionals due to the "truthers" inability to handle the truth!

So let me get this straight .

DEREKS

Do you believe what the MSM, Fox and MSNBC report as true?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would just like to know one fact that has been proven to be true relating to the 9/11 truth movement.

just askin, since I don't follow these threads very often because no ever agrees with the studies of either side..

[edit on 122828p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

This thread reminds me of the saying 'don't argue with fools, they being you down to their level and win through experience'

The whole premise of the thread is about success verses failure. These two terms are very flexible, I say the AE911 press day was a great success, because it has raised awareness of the issues and people are still talking about it. Now you can be a critic and claim it could have been more of a success but that is really by the by. And even so, out of great failure comes great success.

Power and Equality

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join