It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I still don't see the connection. The animation provided in the OP only resembles the Norway incident in that it's a spiraling phenomena. There seem to be no other similarities beyond that. Using that type of logic then I would say that all Hurricanes are the direct result of HARP experiments, Tornadoes too... oh and the spiraling vortex in the toilet as well...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The heater experiment was not scheduled for December 9th. Only the VHF radar was in use. The heater was not used between Dec 3 and Dec 12.
www.eiscat.se...

The heater experiment was scheduled for December 9th:

www.eiscat.se...

Schedule Notes Viewer Vn 1.1.1.1
VHF: TEQUILA 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000
Scheduled for 0700-1000
Description: Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater
Contact: Antti Kero / Markus Rapp Phone: +358442894669 Fax: +35816619875
Email: [email protected]
Responsible experimenter for VHF radar: Antti Kero
Resources: GE(20) [format: (), eg EI(50)] Notes
TEQUILAsunrise (Transient Effects Quantification Under Ionospheric Low Angle sunrise). The idea is to look at the polar wintertime mesophere through the transient caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT. Interestingly, this happens to be the maximum occurence time of the Polar Mesosphere Winter Echoes (PMWE).

Submitted by: Thomas Ulich

The page you submitted shows that it wasn't. So... two different pages from the EISCAT website are conflicting... we do not know if it was used or not now do we? We DO know that they were planning to use it though or they wouldn't have entitled their experiment "Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater"... there is MUCH more evidence of the intention to use the heater than not...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis
I still don't see the connection. The animation provided in the OP only resembles the Norway incident in that it's a spiraling phenomena. There seem to be no other similarities beyond that.

Exactly! What I and others also noticed is that the animated simulation presented in OP has orientation incompatible with what was observed.

As the spirals go, I see one every time I flush the toilet. Surely this must be a sign of an evil global conspiracy that tries to bring about global warming and advance their villainous agenda of World Government!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It's pretty awesome that you managed to figure all that out...

NO ITS NOT

This info was posted in the first day by ME and several Eiscat posters in the very long ORIGINAL Norway thread, including links to the bio and papers of the two tequila scientists, and the other 2 experiments that ran that day.

After extensive research there is no conclusive evidence that the heater can effect anything optically under the d-layer, even if it was on.

The only optical effects that can be found from EISCAT ( I posted them last week) were over 100-250km straight up and required imaging technology ( they were not visible to naked eye). They also did not form a spiral and were more along the lines of a auroral blobs.

Please read the original post this was all posted a week ago and debated at length.

Even given the evidence of the optical effects of EISCAT were not at play here, it is still very mysterious.

Its is also a strange coincidence that those of those two scientists, one them has experience with mathematics spirals ( link was posted to his paper in original thread) and the other one works with sounding rockets ( rockets that release chemicals in the atmosphere for various reasons), link again was in original thread.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It is probably a good idea to drop the connection to Global Warming...

That is about 2 steps farther than is necessary.
Question, if the "heaters" were in operation, could the output be sufficient to cause these visual effects, regardless of orientation?

From how I've read it, I think they are claiming it would be.
Of course, the effects wouldn't be as staggering as in that photo, but that's what happens when you shoot photos with long exposure times.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

Are you talking about the thread that is like 100 pages in length?

No thanks.
But, could you do us a favor and bring the relevant information to this thread?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hellfrozeover

I've been reading all these threads from day one, so no, my opinon is not based on this thread alone.

Nobody in these forum was there. Its all speculation, you have to look at the data and come to your own conclusions. More posters then Phage have posted information to consider. Everyone needs to do the same. I don't dismiss -anyone-, I read and make up my own mind and by extension I will not dismiss your conclusions.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by watcher73

Point being he is talking about the ionospheric heater creating the spiral.

Tell us the system in question can not produce the experience Phage.
Maybe they flipped the switch from VHF to HF by mistake.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No offence, but the OP's premise of heater activity on 12/9 does seem right to me.
The link to the schedule
clearly mentions activity from the heater:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f33134488867.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder where you've read otherwise? Apparently your influence on here is noticeable (respected and discussed) - but if people start believing you blindly it gets scary.. The OP showed where it's mentioned in the schedule, but people tend to ignore his post because Phage says different...? I'm not starting on power and responsibility here, more a cry for an unbiased ATS-mass...

Anyway, on with the discussion - for it still intrigues me.

[edit on 14/12/09 by Movhisattva]

link   

Here is a good video from a person in Norway describing the event and EISCAT (not sure if it has been posted yet). He also explains more about the spiral, the black hole and showing how the trail shows something incoming and not outgoing since the trail is wider at the top and narrower at the bottom.

Here is the link if the video doesn't work:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by CINY8]

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Long exposure video?
How do you do that?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

You have absolutely no proof that a malfunctioning rocket caused the phenomena.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch............

Russia did not accept responsiblity for the phenomena , they simply stated that they had experienced a problem with the testing of one of their missiles .

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Take a look at some animations a friend of mine dug up on some research i was doing on haarp a couple years ago
This is an animation of what HAARP looks like when it is on:

Firstly.. you have to note the URL ... navy.mil .. So this not fake in any way.

Secondly notice the size of this. It almost covers all of Alaska.

Thirdly Notice the SPIRAL.

Here is the page that has a link to this animation:
wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil...

I should be going to bed.. but I feel that I need to go on.

Here is a first hand description coming from a msnbc article "confirming" it was a Russian missile.

"It consisted initially of a green beam of light similar in color to the aurora with a mysterious rotating spiral at one end," Nick Banbury of Harstad, Norway, told Spaceweather.com. "This spiral then got bigger and bigger until it turned into a huge halo in the sky with the green beam extending down to Earth."

Banbury said he saw the lights on his way to work between 7:50 and 8 a.m. local time, or 1:50 to 2 a.m. ET Wednesday."

We have no footage of what it looked like to begin with.. only this account. He specifically says that it started out with a GREEN BEAM of light that came form the ground.

Green or blue?
Is the spiral supposed to be horizontal or vertical?
I don't think EISCAT alone produces smoke trail.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

reply to post by Movhisattva

Use of the heater was not scheduled.
Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater is the description of the ongoing experiment. Sometimes the heater is used in conjunction with the VHF radar and sometimes the radar is used alone.

Look at the header of this memo;

VHF: TEQUILA 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000

www.eiscat.se...

Look at the header of this memo:

HEA: TEQUILA 2009 12 12 0630 - 2009 12 12 1030

www.eiscat.se...

See the difference?

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
sort of similar thread with a few links I started - Signals Thread

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by JayinAR

Long exposure video?
How do you do that?

The really dramatic spiral image is the result of a photo shot with a long exposure time. It looks really cool too!

If you watch the video, you will see a short, dissipating spiral as the rocket spins out. The video looks much different than the photo.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Long exposure photos.
Not videos.

They set the shutter to gather light longer allowing more light into the photo.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

EISCAT facilities
EISCAT (European Incoherent SCATter) is an international research organ-
isation operating incoherent scatter radars in Northern Scandinavia. It is funded
and operated by the research councils of the EISCAT associate countries, currently
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, the United Kingdom.

no RUssia on there this is from the PDF that was posted before. That PDF has alot of good pics and info in there seem that all of the EU pretty much have their own harrp. Russia must have a hand in this somewhere i mean why would they lie for norway, i think the OP is right about the global con. just to many lies not to be something going on here and the fact that mass media is just "oh ok yeah rocket got it print that and move on " BS most of the people will never know what this really was.

PS on adultswim last night they did a spot on this saying it wasn't a rocket it was a portal to the dinosaurs

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Are you talking about the thread that is like 100 pages in length? No thanks. But, could you do us a favor and bring the relevant information to this thread?

Yes, sorry but youll have to read it, its was heavily debated topic that spans many of those 100 pages, including relevant links to the projects, eiscat, raw university data, archived eiscat data, scientific papers and even the phone numbers of the scientists on duty.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by killartofu
Russia must have a hand in this somewhere i mean why would they lie for norway

...and this is a red herring... Or one of the many, actually, in that story.

The only plausible Russian involvement in this was in fact the ill-fated launch of the Bulava ICBM and the facny fireworks it produced in Norwegian skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join