It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You are first class mate! Well done. How intriguing! Looks like I have some reading to do to catch up. S+F

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good Find!
No More speculations about it. EXIST and it is operative!

The source of the Norway' Spyral is "SOMETHING ELSE... BUT NOT A RUSSIAN MISSILE!"

Thanks.

S&F

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Imagir]

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
reply to post by Phage

The OP puts all that effort in, and that's all you offer on the subject? I'd love to hear your opinion on this in more depth, because I think the OP has exposed the situation.

I think it's obvious by now that he is only here to debunk Eeeeverything.

He has great knowledge, too bad it is only used for supression.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.geocraft.com...reply to post by danman23

There is a lot of evidence pointing to the possibility of us entering into a new ice age. If this is true melting glaciers would prolong our current warmth.

www.21stcenturysciencetech.com...

www.geocraft.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
GOOD JOB
Share and Let it Be Know~

LOVE

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
a) if you see a spiral pattern in certain simulations pertaining to HAARP experiments, it's not an evidence that anything that looks like spiral has to do with HAARP. In particular, I find the animation pic included in OP highly suspect, both in terms of scale (both spatial and temporal) and orientation

if you see a spiral pattern in certain simulations pertaining to failed rocket experiments, it's not an evidence that anything that looks like spiral has to do with failed rocket experiments...especially when the videos and pics bear only superficial resemblance to the Norway incident

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

reply to post by Phage

The OP puts all that effort in, and that's all you offer on the subject? I'd love to hear your opinion on this in more depth, because I think the OP has exposed the situation.

LOL

Since when are facts suppression?

Phage noted the heater in question was not active that day.

Whats wrong with that?

Its up to you to decide what you do with that information.

For me this means the OP needs to adjust his theory. The op can choose to ignore this information, dispute this information or embrace it.

I for one know where I stand on this subject.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

Okay, your theory is wonderful, but there is no factual evidence behind it. To say just the earth is warming isn't true, it is infact our whole solar system and here is a thread with links to show that all the planets are warming up. enjoy

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=221608

Don't delete this post please, i know its off topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

The same event happened in Russia and in China. So....unless there is a HAAARP type facility in China and Russia, I can't agree with your theory. Unless HAAARP from Alaska can reach around the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Radar does generate heat. You can blow up sea gulls with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

reply to post by Phage

That is one way of dismissing his information and common sense. It doesn't buy you much. How about you refuting what he says? I've never know anybody to prove him wrong. I'm quite sure as much as anyone, he would like the solution to this amazing puzzle.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay, now this is some interesting information!
Thanks OP. Star and Flag.

I'm going to have to do some reading, it appears.
But first, let me get this straight... on the website they say that they use the heaters to run the sunrise experiment, yet they also say that when they ran the experiment that they weren't on?

It appears to me that there is your cover up right there. Just go back and indicate that the heaters weren't on... It really doesn't even make any sense.

But this is very intriguing none the less.
Also, it appears that there may have been a rocket sent up in conjunction with this event!

So, everyone can be happy, right?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Termite197

FYI.....US has one, Russia has one, China has one.....I do believe they were listed in the OP.

*snip*

Mod Edit: Personal attacks on members are not on.

[edit on 12/19/2009 by seagull]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by watcher73

Yes.
With VHF radar (VHF). Not the heater (HEA).

Phage works for the gov. End of!

Brilliant research btw, i theorised that, that is what happened during the first thread on the spiral.
Considering the last one of these happened over russia i believe that this is %100 what happened.

COME ON! Kudos for the OP for that incredible research!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hey, so i went through your links and the youtube vid and the link to the other ATS spiral threads and i find those postings redundant, also not needed.

Your third Link is an interesting read, but i think there is a little bit more then another HAARP system going on in other countries.

The 4th link doesn't seem credible at all and its interesting, but it says at 8UT which i would suspect be 8 AM, and isn't the sun up around then, even if its winter? So why do an experiment before the sun is up?

I would like to believe that human-beings had something to do with the spiral and it is a possibility that we did. You are trying to say there is proof, when clearly there is none and you are just speculating on the subject and by the looks of it just wana get some S&F's for a subject thats popular cause no one knows what it is.

I'm sorry, but i think it was the aliens

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I personally still think it was a missile. The object in the video spinning in the center looked like a missile spewing out exhaust gases to me.
I doubt any kind of electrical disturbance that could be generated from the ground would create that kind of central spinning motion we saw. Had it been a series of concentric rings, not a spiral, and without the spinning smoking gadget in the center I might think otherwise.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance
if you see a spiral pattern in certain simulations pertaining to failed rocket experiments, it's not an evidence that anything that looks like spiral has to do with failed rocket experiments...

That's true.

especially when the videos and pics bear only superficial resemblance to the Norway incident

I beg to differ! The videos did contain a spiraling object. Nothing "superficial" about that. It did resemble a rocket. Just try to search YouTube for "spiral fireworks" and the like, and you'll see plenty of rockets producing a similar pattern (of course, on a much smaller scale than the "Bulava" series ICBM that was launched by Russians). Example:

www.youtube.com...

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, why does everyone rag on Phage so much?
Do you guys realize he is, in my estimation, one of the best contributors to this website?

The simple facts of the matter are that most of the time, when we are dealing with these subjects of "mysterious" things, there is a perfectly plausible and very down to Earth answer for them. He has been spot on more times than I can remember.

It sure would be a shame to lose his contributions because a bunch of douchebags on the internet ran him off.

Anyhow, like I said before, this is pretty cool information (threw that in to not be completely off topic).

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

Hey, so i went through your links and the youtube vid and the link to the other ATS spiral threads and i find those postings redundant, also not needed.

Actually this was only the second thread on the topic. I read and by far the most persuasive. I think that although he may have posted this information on other threads on the topic but I for one am glad he posted a thread devoted to his info.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join