It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Out of curiosity, why does everyone rag on Phage so much?
Do you guys realize he is, in my estimation, one of the best contributors to this website?

Phage is one of the best and the brightest, and detail oriented researchers here on ATS. More often than not, people who are trying to bash him are patently foolish.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I'm quite sure as much as anyone, he would like the solution to this amazing puzzle.

Wrong, he already claims the solution. He's been claiming it was a rocket all week.

He dismisses this whole thread rightaway because the Heater wasn't marked for that day.

Most people can see there is more to it, at least worth more investigation.

Basically he just says, "nothing to see here".

It's become so blatant.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
danman23, you're brilliant...thank you for your hard work !!! S&F !!!

sourcesonly, your theory does seem to make a lot of sense...thanks for your post...let's see how this plays out in the upcoming months.

Phage, sorry but you've lost this one...it wasn't just a rocket...good day sir.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by polychronopolis]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by polychronopolis

Ummm... the OP illustrated how they will use rockets in conjuction with these events to study the atmospheric disturbances.

There is room for everyone involved to be happy here. Instead of making it a tit-for-tat affair, maybe we should be digging into the info a little better?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am sorry if I offended him or you in anyway....I was just pointing out the facts. He is a very intelligent man, of which I gave him the title of "all mighty". When he comments on threads, others follow....usually without the intellect or decorum Phage expresses.
All in all, just having some fun and learning new and exciting things.....

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So if it's HAARP, they announce the expiriment in advance, yet falsify results and don't claim anything about what was seen?
Huh? Why?
Why announce anything if it's some kind of sinister weather control?
Why announce anything at all, who the heck could know what HAARP is up to? And why detail the experiment then falsify the results, particularly something as innocious as atmospheric fireworks? Why say anything in the first place?
Maybe I'm missing something here, but this makes no sense to me!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hellfrozeover

You certainly didn't offend me...

I was just asking a question.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Maybe I'm missing something here, but this makes no sense to me!

You are not missing anything here, and it doesn't make sense not only to you, but to anyone remotely familiar with Occam's razor as it applies to logic.

There is an event that it most likely associated with the observed atmospheric phenomenon. But screw that, that's not exciting enough! Let's bring in some evil HAARP, psychotic birds from the future universe affected by the LHC, or pan-dimensional beings jumping out of wormholes and urinating in upper strata of atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So, is there a conspiracy to modify the weather to the extent to "prove" that global warming is in fact a reality? Then the world governments will have to unite to save the planet, forming a world government in the process as our nation purposely devalues its currency?

And we will sit by and do nothing?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Plausible deniability?

TBTB are clever and think several steps ahead. Maybe this and the loose russian launch alert schedule would serve as perfect cover for an experiment that could only be performed out in the open.

Not unlike scheduling a military training exercise during 9/11.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Yeah, i am glad he brings up the thread also, but i find it lacking facts. It may have facts about another HAARP machine, but once again its speculation.

I like that he brought the thread up cause it makes people think and for one i am not convinced it is another HAARP Machine.

So it made a nice design in the atmosphere, okay, so where are the weather effects? What eartquake or storm or something happened, there was none, only the visual effect.

I can't help but feel we are missing some important facts..

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

First, it was not HAARP, it was EISCAT. HAARP is in Alaska and EISCAT is in Norway.
Second, it was not publicly announced, the OP info was taken from their website, as a scheduled test named TequilaSunrise. It outlined the experiment and it explained the process. The kind of things that scientists do when they document their work.
Third, unlike the US, Norway keeps somethings in the public domain for it's citizens to review. And we are in the land of the free, with a transparent government/president

Not saying this is proof positive, 100%.....but it sure has caught my eye and got my alert siren going off. The OP has point us in the direction to research this and help in uncovering the truth, for that S&F for him.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Uh, ...I'm not seeing anything here except that apparently HAARP was operating. Was if operating before and after the event? Was this experiment performed before, or was this the first time?
Where is any proof whatsoever that HAARP was involved?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

And we will sit by and do nothing?

Freenrgy2 don't lose your
...we're already doing something by engaging in these discussions and figuring out what's going on...we're doing what needs to be done...no worries mate...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Actually, I think this was a failed experiment or at least not at all what they were expecting. Consider the fact that Russia disclaimed at first and then after some time claimed ownership of it. That doesn’t sound like a planned move at all to me. In fact it sounds like the decision to let Russia take ownership of it was very rushed and only afterwards.

I don’t think Phage would get ragged near as much if he didn’t have groupies waiting with baited breath for his proclamations, hanging on every last word of his. I’ve actually seen people posting comments that they are going to wait to see what he says before they comment. I agree that he is a good contributor… it’s his followers that are lacking the ability to think for themselves and most here, ATS being what it is, abhor that kind of groupthink. I find it abhorrent and I definitely can see why some may find it suspect. It’s not him… it’s his followers.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Incorrect.

He says "There is something to see here, just not what you want to see."

There is a huge difference.

The OP posted his theory and Phage having done his research contributed data to the thread.

For my money it was a rocket. I know that is not popular with some on this thread but from all the data I have seen, that what I think it is. You are free to draw your own conclusions.

Some may cry its mean "debunking" to say Temples on Mars are actually basalt formations or to say a fantastic lightshow is only a failed Russian Missle but sometimes it is the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

------

I don’t think Phage would get ragged near as much if he didn’t have groupies waiting with baited breath for his proclamations, hanging on every last word of his. I’ve actually seen people posting comments that they are going to wait to see what he says before they comment. I agree that he is a good contributor… it’s his followers that are lacking the ability to think for themselves and most here, ATS being what it is, abhor that kind of groupthink. I find it abhorrent and I definitely can see why some may find it suspect. It’s not him… it’s his followers.

Take note of the next time phage comments on this thread. As i think he may have backed down from this argument as he sided with the rocket theory it would be damagng to his rep if he is completely wrong about this. Especially jumping on the boat with the MSM about the 'Failed Rocket'

[edit on 14-12-2009 by GW8UK]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The key word you used is "similar". All of the examples I have seen form imperfect, rough spirals and corkscrews that do not linger but immediately dissipate and spread. Each outer spiral gets fatter as would be expected.

I have seen nothing close to the precision and consistency displayed in Norway yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Not to mention the glaring fact that the spiral was horizontally oriented (spinning exhaust plume), whereas the graphic of the heater array shows a vertically oriented spiral emanating from the ground transmission source. .

The orientation of the spiral alone discounts a ground-based origin!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

I hope you are not drawing your conclusions from the two lined comments of Phage posts. I read and reread this OP and it does have some very intriguing points. Now, we all can't say we are 100% sure it was this or that....but in light of this thread, it does get the ole ticker ticking.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join