It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It looks like a marquee, and doesn't move, just like a marquee, and I'm guessing that it probably sounds like a marquee.

Given the above, it obviously requires further investigation, especially with sound.......

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here it is:
FullnosoundUfomaxxsee.m2ts - 202.9 Mb

The download speed is quite fast, under 10 min dl, atleast for me.

edit: Here is the clip with no ufo in the scene.
11 mb
www.filefactory.com...
press download link at bottom of page twice. 1 time before page reload and 1 time after.

edit2: For those of you who NEED sound for some mysterious reason, here is a 17 mb clip with full hd and full sound.
www.filefactory.com...
[edit on 21-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Just leave the OP to it.

They're clearly hiding something.

Perhaps they're chanting "This is a great hoax" whilst filming?

Seriously... there is no reason to not upload the RAW footage, none whatsoever... whatever site he goes to, they'll want the same.
This scam/hoax ends here i say.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Neo__
On your YouTube page you say "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is."

So why were you zooming in on it if you didn't see it as you were filming?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Neo__]

YES!!!

Someone else noticed that too

The OP is a liar liar pants on fire!!!!

Wait a minute... While I am not so sure this video is of a UFO and would love to see the raw footage, it has been pointed out multiple times that the video was edited and the zoom was an added effect using software called Power Director.

I have used Power Director myself so I know this is an effect you can do. So lets remember that. According to the OP The zoom did not take place during the actual filming it was added in later using editing software.

Again I would like to see the original unedited, raw footage. It would make it easier for a good analysis to be done, as we keep getting hung up on the after effects...

That said, I want to remind everybody to be nice. We are ATS. We are the best of the best and we can determine the legitimacy of this video with out being hostile to one another. We do not need to resort to calling names which only leads to us being at each others throats.

let's all calm down. Take a 15 minute break. Come back and offer your opinion and ask your questions in a polite, intelligent, civil manner that can only be expected of the ATS membership.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
edit2: For those of you who NEED sound for some mysterious reason, here is a 17 mb clip with full hd and full sound.
www.filefactory.com...

Just a sufficient warning everybody. I clicked this link and it tried to put a virus on my computer. Luckily my virus protection caught it and took care of it before any harm was done.

Click this link at your own risk!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

www.filefactory.com...

Just a sufficient warning everybody. I clicked this link and it tried to put a virus on my computer. Luckily my virus protection caught it and took care of it before any harm was done.

Huh??

I just found those pages. Which one tried to upload a virus? I will upload it on another when you tell me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

www.filefactory.com...

Huh??

I just found those pages. Which one tried to upload a virus? I will upload it on another when you tell me.

I have told you... Look at the part I quoted from you... It has the link right there.... I am not saying you did it or anything. Just letting everybody know that that website has a virus attached to it and they should click that link at their own risk.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

www.filefactory.com...

Huh??

I have told you... Look at the part I quoted from you... It has the link right there.... I am not saying you did it or anything. Just letting everybody know that that website has a virus attached to it.

Ah now I see.
Ok.
The 202 mb dl link is not the same page just so ppl know. Only the last 2 files.
Will upload them again.

edit: uploading again.. 2 pages didn't work...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Very good. Just trying to save people from trouble just in case they have no virus protection.

Thank you for working with us and getting the raw footage up...

This will help us make a much better guess as to what is going on in the video. As many have pointed out ( Not in the best way) It is not considered good when the video has been edited in any way.

The way to come up with the best possible analysis is to examine the original raw footage. That is why so many want the sound as well. Because to take out the audio is to edit it.

Anyway, thanks for being patient with us even when we get carried away at times. I look forward to seeing the raw footage!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Very disappointed at the rude and harsh responses to this topic. The poster asked that you be nice and you failed to even be courteous, and just treated him horribly because you can hide behind the internet. Very sad.

To me it looks like an umbrella, but I can't see a supporting pole. I'm pretty sure whatever that object is, it's supposed to be there. But at the same time, to say it is not flying I find that to be a quite funny statement. As if a hovering ufo would be wobbling around all over the place.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry but this is not a Unidentified Flying Object since its not even flying, secondly the scale is wrong in comparison to the house . Those are the evident faults with what your presenting here.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Pretty sure the OP is not putting the original raw footage up?
That's the point.

I thought he was removing sound and so on.
Unless I've missed something.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

He first put up the original footage with no sound but the last link... The one that he is fixing now was the original raw footage with sound included or so it says in that post... I was unable to view it so far...

This is what he said...

www.filefactory.com...

So yes he is trying to get the raw footage up, sound included. Unfortunately, the link above had a virus attached to it so he is trying to upload it somewhere else as we speak.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
the scale is wrong in comparison to the house

What do you mean scale is wrong?

The videos have unedited bitrate/quality.
I've just removed sound in 2 clips.

the first one with the scene no ufo in it 11 mb
www.2shared.com...

second small clip with sound full hd 17 mb
www.2shared.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So how is it going with the re upload of the full raw footage with sound?

EDIT: We posted at the same time

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank you for uploading it.

I did not get any virus warning (AVG); however, I am unable to view it since it is a M2TS File. I tried using VLC, but it would just crash for some reason.

Im sure someone else here will be able to though.

[edit on November 21st 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There is something strange with the bird, first when I saw it fly trough the object I noticed that I have seen something like that.

There is a tutorial how to make a bird flock in adobe aftereffects

library.creativecow.net...

I don't say the video is fake, just a coincidence that the bird flies trough the object makes me wonder about it

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
double

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daivana
There is something strange with the bird, first when I saw it fly trough the object I noticed that I have seen something like that.

There is a tutorial how to make a bird flock in adobe aftereffects

library.creativecow.net...

I don't say the video is fake, just a coincidence that the bird flies trough the object makes me wonder about it

Are you sure about this? That it flies directly through it, not just infront of it??

For those who can't play the files, install k-lite media pack and use classic media player to watch.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi,

Firstly let me say I am a believer. I cannot see how this massive universe would contain just us.

Im not sure about whether this is a real UFO or a well done fake. But i can tell you its well done.

Firstly the story behind the video and the actual content adds up. As the OP stated, he only noticed the UFO about a year after it was filmed. Thus the music and copyright could be from the original edit. Maybe he just whacked a zoom/pan on and thought screw it. And as someone said, HD UFO videos are hard to come by, maybe paranoia caused the copyright? And from a film makers perspective music is better than 2 minutes of distorted silence.

Whatever the object in question is, its not a umbrella. Without some blatant editing, youd see the object flap JUST like the flag behind it. And it is behind the object, you can see this especially at 1.35 onwards. Plus umbrella have ridges don't they?

As for pondering on the possible use of CGI or other special effects, it is possible but in my experience (as a moving image student for 2 and a half years) the way the zoom/pan creates distortion in perfect relation to the rest of the visual is definitely impressive. Editing it in would cause slight anomalies around the object, due to having to constantly re-size and pan the object itself. Although for all i know this guy could be very skilled in special effects, but i doubt it.

The best explanation other than real, is that its a placed object on a transparent or dark pole, with the sole purpose of hoaxing a film. What with the edited zoom and story told however, you cant 100% debunk it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join