It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

No.

Edit: maxxsee hasn't posted for some time, I hope to get an answer to my question before page 100.

[edit on 26/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
At bloody last!!

What took so long?

It's finally where it belongs.
Good job ATS Mods

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yes, finally, it made it to the HOAX forum of ATS.

I wonder which Admins made the final decision, and what their final thoughts were.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is nonetheless a light ship, and that tells me how much everyone thinks they know. The energy is sirian or pleadian, but I keep flashing on Sirius much like I did with mine, and Maxee, I just got confirmation from my walk in friend, he said its very real. I

Im not saying you are lying about this, but are you going to retract that comment if the photo experts reveal this video as the fake that it is?

LOL

Guess I was correct about this after all

I think Unity_99 was either lying....or the alien she is apparently in contact with is a compulsive liar

Sorry had to bring that up

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks Mods moving this to where it belongs ... although me thinks that this may not stop Maxxsee ...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Well this is quite possibly the most discussed umbrella in the world at the moment... so I think it might deserve 100 pages.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This thread have the potential of becoming...

...A LEGENDARY THREAD... ( not that theres is any Legendary with it, but it sounded damn good. )

How frustrating it has been with Max....it has also been kinda fun to unite with so many.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I too am quite glad to this umbrella in the hoax section.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
OH so you took a screen showing ONE shape of the object and drew your conclusions from this ONE screen and made an animation fitting this shape only!?

Great!!!

Very good detective work.......... NOT.

How closed minded can you get. UNBELIEVABLE.

I will now debunk your debunk with ease. And I espect the thread to be moved back, beacuse if not that says a lot about this forum...

Let me show you this screen which is from the movie showing 2 inwards angles at both sides at the same time (Raw image .png, correctly resized).
Watch:

i49.tinypic.com...

You who moved the thread to this rediculous place have also ingored all my screens showing the object infront of pole. Watch the "show edges" effect, this prooves my point aswell since the program showed where the edges are - that it is Infront of flagpole.
Also infront of bush due to the sharp edge to the right.
You seem to have forgotten this also..

Ok now that debunk is debunked move it back please, if this forum is objective that would be the right thing to do...

edit: Here is another screen taken showing the exakt same thing, I could go on forever posting these screens:

i49.tinypic.com...
If you are trying to tell me these shapes look the same, you would be Delusional.....

[edit on 27-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
(Raw image .png, correctly resized).

Answer this: What resize algorithm are you using? Bilinear, Bicubic, Nearest Neighbor, lanczos, or Hqx?

You can't even resize MY video correctly.
It's extremely obvious you know nothing about computer graphics.

Also, I admit, my video isn't perfect. That is because I only wasted 5 minutes of my life to make it. If I wanted to waste more of my life on this STUPID HOAX, I would have took my time and made it so perfect that you can't grasp at any straws with it.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that all I have to do is turn it and tilt it until it is perfect. Or maybe it does take a rocket scientist since you don't seem to understand...

Have a nice HOAX.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
man this thread is one of the funniest i've ever seen on ats.

come on maxsee!

it has been proven a thousand times over and over again... that this is a frickin' UMBRELLA! We have pictures of the place, showing the umbrella, we have satellite pictures also showing the place!

AllisOne and others did a thorough analysis of the images you provided.
And the explanation everybody on this thread is agreeing on, is that it is an umbrella. Even the mods moved it to HOAX, what else do you want?!

just be a sport and admit you are wrong. stop being so stubborn.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Have you mailed the video to the press yet?

You won't, because you like sitting in here thinking it's something worthwhile, but deep down you know it'll get laughed out of the newsroom if you do anything with it. So instead, you sit in here and feed your delusions while trying to convince anyone who will listen that this isn't what it is.

That's called a hoax. This thread is in the right forum.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
Ok now that debunk is debunked move it back please, if this forum is objective that would be the right thing to do...
The thread was not moved because of that particular "debunk", but because of all the accumulated things.

If you can provide enough information to contradict all the data that goes against that object being something in the air above the water then I am sure that the thread will be moved back, it has happened before.

But you have to do better than that, that's the same data you have been showing on previous posts.

Please answer me this question:

How do you explain the fact that in some frames the object looks to be behind the flag pole?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Sorry, you have no credibility left

Its quite obvious that the accumulation of people working on the image you took has proven that you are hoxing, either knowingly or unknowingly.

Stop clutching at straws and treating people as they are morons....you've been debunked, period.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Have fun with your never ending battle against reality maxxsee.

By the way, since you refuse to accept any information from all of the members here, have you submitted your video to www.ufoimaging.com or www.bas-research.com yet? They are very professional!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

maxxsee, please just accept that its a video of an umbrella. i saved the picture on my computer. i viewed and enlarged the photo with just plain old windows picture and fax viewer, and its very very clearly behind the flag pole. i didnt need to do anything fancy or use any fancy software to conclude that not only is this "object" behind the pole, but its just a plain old umbrella.

people are telling you that they have received satellite photos of the location you video taped and that "object" showed up as an umbrella. and they have checked into the place that you filmed, and it has been concluded that yes, it is an umbrella on the property. its time to accept that an error was made, and its time to move on from this particular piece of footage as it is proved to be something other than a ufo. better luck next time

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
People might consider most if not all of saucer photos to be
fakes, at least before the 1950s Washington D.C. flights.
Before that, the reported Foo seems to be the same technology.

We still see metallic ships like the Foo.
The best is eyewitness reports because details are found
over photo evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join