It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hello!
I am new to this forum so please be nice.

I have filmed many very fast moving objects turning instantly making 180 degree turns etc for some time now. I don't know what they are.

This is a HD video clip I filmed 2008. I discovered it yesterday as I was reviewing some of this one year old footage. At first I thought it was something in the lawn on the other side, but then I zoomed in and discovered it was actually infront of the flag pole way up from the ground and infront of the bushes aswell.

Here is a screen of how the area looks without the object:

i50.tinypic.com...

(screen was taken from some footage filmed at another time than footage below)
As you can see the area does not have a discshaped object there.

This is the first actual real good footage I have ever filmed.

Please take it easy on the fake fak fake comments, it is genuine footage. Enough talking already..

From Sweden to you, Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Hi and welcome to ATS.

1. It's not a UFO, it's not flying.

2. Why have you added music and copyright to the video?

3. That is possibly the worst "UFO" video I've ever seen.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
UFO videos in HD are hard to come by. It is so clear and much detail can be gained with the higher resolution.

I must play skeptic a bit here and rule this out first.
Look at this photo and share how it is not this object.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dear lord...are you kidding?

Please stop posting this garbage.

I don't know how many times I have said this in the past.

Videos that have a soundtrack lose all credibility the moment they begin.

This particular video gets a double
because of the copyright protection at the beginning.

It looks like a patio umbrella.

-100 stars flag's for you.

100 s&f's for the video...and I don't mean stars and flags.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
UFO videos in HD are hard to come by. It is so clear and much detail can be gained with the higher resolution.

I must play skeptic a bit here and rule this out first.
Look at this photo and share how it is not this object.

I also prefer ufo videos in HD

My answer would be that firstly there is no pole underneath the object, secondly it is infront of the flagpole and the bushes. It would have to be positioned probably in the air infront of everything on the other side by something we can not see.

It can't be hanging close to the camera either since a bird flies directly infront of the object at one point..

Good question.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It seems to me the pole is in front of the object. Clearly.
I really doubt that this can be anything but a patio table umbrella.
Thanks for sharing, and keep your eyes open.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
It seems to me the pole is in front of the object. Clearly.
I really doubt that this can be anything but a patio table umbrella.
Thanks for sharing, and keep your eyes open.

You did see the 2 screens at the end?
That pretty much prooves it is infront of the pole, and not behind like you say.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That last screen proves what? The second to last seems to have the "disk" in front, but could be an illusion created by the camera itself, much like the celebrated tether video.

You mentioned you didn't notice the ufo when you filmed it. What was it you were zeroing in on, then?

I just see an umbrella, and that's my opinion. No offense intended. Trust me, Im dying to see proof just as much as anyone else. Thanks again for sharing with us.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Really??? This is your first thread and you decided to post this?

I am sure everyone would have liked to go easy on you, but you made that impossible.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
That last screen proves what? The second to last seems to have the "disk" in front, but could be an illusion created by the camera itself, much like the celebrated tether video.

You mentioned you didn't notice the ufo when you filmed it. What was it you were zeroing in on, then?

I meant the 2 last at the end of the video clip inside the clip. Not your fault you didn't know which ones I meant though.

Looking at the clip from an outside perspective, the 2 first pictures of 3 in the end prooves that it is infront of the flagpole and infront of the bushes. That is the whole point. If it would have been behind the pole in the lawn it could just have been an umberella or small white shelter or whatever.

I filmed this sequence to actually try to catch something on film. I had been filming extremely fast small moving objects for several months prior to this movie. So I set it up and hoped to catch something more.

Here are some screens:
enlarged
i45.tinypic.com...
another screen from movieplayer shows the pixels tightly together right over the flag pole
i45.tinypic.com...
inverted
i46.tinypic.com...

[edit on 20-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Technically there IS a UFO in that video.

At around 29/30 seconds an object zooms by the screen really fast, about the size of the umbrella itself. (Probably a bird).

So whether he's talking about the umbrella shaped object, or the flying object that zooms by i'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here is what i am talking about.

i45.tinypic.com...

About 30 seconds in.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Lister87]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87

At around 29/30 seconds an object zooms by the screen really fast, about the size of the umbrella itself. (Probably a bird).

So whether he's talking about the umbrella shaped object, or the flying object that zooms by i'm not sure.

Do you think that object was fast at 29/30 sec?
Well.. I can't say that I agree about the fastness of that bird, but ok. It might have been 1/10 of the size of the white saucershaped object. What is your point?
Both the object and the bird seem to be flying for above reasons in my oppinion..
If the saucershaped object would have been behind the bush and the flagpole, I could have understood your conclusion...
Make sure to study the screens I just posted carefully, they might help you in your dicisionmaking strategy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

How can you say that the saucer shaped object is "Flying" ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That video is fake, within the first few seconds I knew it was fake.

Come on now, if you are going to make a ufo video at least try to make it look real.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Originally posted by Lister87

Do you think that object was fast at 29/30 sec?
Well.. I can't say that I agree about the fastness of that bird, but ok. It might have been 1/10 of the size of the white saucershaped object. What is your point?
Both the object and the bird seem to be flying for above reasons in my oppinion..
If the saucershaped object would have been behind the bush and the flagpole, I could have understood your conclusion...
Make sure to study the screens I just posted carefully, they might help you in your dicisionmaking strategy.

I'm totally confused as to what you've just said.

What conclusion of mine?

I just asked whether he was talking about the bird (which i stated it as being) or the umbrella. I haven't "concluded" anything?

Ok it wasn't as fast as i thought second watch around, but it's obviously a bird, as i stated.

Also it's "decision making"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by maxxsee

How can you say that the saucer shaped object is "Flying" ?

Look, I have a summerplace at that spot where I filmed this hd vid.
The saucershaped object in vid is completely smooth and have sharp edges -
(unlike the link that was posted of the umbrella www.ecievents.net...)

In the umbrella picture you can clearly see gaps in the lower region of the umberella AND a pole in the middle. Without the pole that umberella would have fallen to the ground obviously.
Another point is that the fabric in an umberella is loose and moves quite easily in the wind, but you see no movement in the shape of the object. It stays perfect throughout the video. Which in my mind means that it is atleast somewhat of a solid object we are talking about. The wind is blowing, you can see it on the flag.

I don't know if you are trying to suggest that someone took a perfectly smooth shaped hard surfaced umberella with sharp edges at corners and the fabric that would have hung straight down, bent inwards, and took this and some how hung it outside infront of the pole and the bushes by something that for us is invisible!? Why would they do this?
i46.tinypic.com...
Does this really look like an umberella to you with no pole aswell!?
i46.tinypic.com...
looks the same as
www.ecievents.net...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
On your YouTube page you say "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is."

So why were you zooming in on it if you didn't see it as you were filming?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
That video is fake, within the first few seconds I knew it was fake.

Come on now, if you are going to make a ufo video at least try to make it look real.

I would be glad to have it analyzed.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
On your YouTube page you say "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is."

So why were you zooming in on it if you didn't see as you were filming?

Hahaha, that's very true! I never noticed that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join