It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I believe AllisOne has nailed this and this case is 100% closed.

The reason the deck railings can not be seen sooooooooooooooo far away is because they are 1. rather skinny and 2. obscured by the landscape.

I actually think I can make out a tad bit of the railing in the picture you posted now that the truth has been revealed - and pictures of the location from another perspective has been found and shown. I really dont feel like opening photoshop again to prove something that will be denied.

Can we please end this now? Its done. The end. Closed.

[edit on November 24th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am telling you there is NO porch at that place by that flagpole!
Geez.

Oh and have you forgotten this screen?
Allow me to refresh your memory!

Explain to me please, if this is so closed as you say, how come you can see the green trees under the umbrella if a big f***ing porch would be underneath it!?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Then please explain in detail the place that AllisOne has found? Are you telling us that is another location? Another building with another restaurant?

You know the area, you gave us the location, he found the exact place. If he is wrong - please tell us exactly what he has found and exactly where it is located.

Thank you.

PS. Absolutely no need to use foul language here.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by maxxsee
Maybe you start to believe me now then!?
No, at least not yet, I just want to have the biggest amount of data possible.

Are you sure that is the previous frame? There's a great difference between the two images, the branches and the leafs look completely different.

The screen with no object isn't the screen directly before. That one is quite blurry with my codecs.. Maybe you could take a look at the film?
I can upload the original clip raw data.
I believe you have to have a good program to be able to see that screen though since even now sometimes the screen is missing from the movie.. It is very odd...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
And what about this photo?

It looks exactly the place in the video, only seen from a different angle, right?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just let it go, man.

LET IT GO..

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Location of the place AllisOne found:

www.ulvon.se...

Ulvön is situated 60 kms north of Gothenburg, 20 kms south of Uddevalla. It is less than 3 kms from highway E6.

Position for the GPS: 11.8 / 58.2,

Adress: Ulvövägen 45, 459 93 LJUNGSKILE
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044420658b2a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Then don't, especially with your status as a moderator, come and tell lies.

You can say "That might be a porch by that place"
but you said
"The case is closed bla bla.."
Not cool dude.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You don't think this porch would be visible if an umbrella was on it??? Do you see how high off the ground this porch is????

No, I do NOT think the porch would be visible in such a dark picture... plus there is a huge bush in the way. There is a dark background, and the wood railing is brown and would blend into the background. Your original image is too dark to see the railing of the patio. Also the angle is at just the right spot to hide the patio.

The patio is there, but hidden because of the darkness, and compression of the image.

You HAVE to be kidding!

You HAVE to be trolling!

Seriously, what are the chances of me finding a exact color match umbrella that answered the missing umbrella pole question, next to a flagpole, on a website of the exact location you describe? Think about it... the chances of that...

...so what do you want me to do now?

Since I am a Private Investigator, I figured I would e-mail them a picture of the "ufo" and ask them a question about it, and have them prove it. Maybe take some pictures and have them e-mail them to me.

Or I can even call their phone number and talk to them personally.

Or how about I find the exact location of your summer vacation spot, find the exact distance between the island and your vacation spot, then with a few measurements I triangulate the approximate size of the "ufo" and compare it with the size of the umbrella in the picture? You know, the person walking next to the building, and the bird that flies in front of the "ufo" is a very good measuring device. I think I'll do that first....

There is no servingplace out on that rock by the pole.

Really, now, Ill just e-mail them and ask them. Then prove you are wrong... unless you can prove what you say first.

I think you are misleading, and hoaxing.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I have to see it closer to know for sure. That does look similar I must admit. My brother said there is no place down by that pole. Maybe the porch is newly built from this year (clip from last year) if it is the same place.

The screen I showed does not show this porch at all and green underneath it, so I find it very hard to believe that a porch would be directly underneath it because of this green.
From your screen I will keep an open mind about it though.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It looks exactly the place in the video, only seen from a different angle, right?

Oh much better picture! You can see the flag pole in relation to the building... its an exact match.... and the umbrellas..

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by alfafox

You obviously haven't read the thread. zoom is added in a program.

Agree... also I haven't seen the original raw video? Can you direct me please where I could see the unedited Video?

Obviously I need to see the raw video to have a better judgment.

Thank you
Capt. Franz

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I am not lying. The location has been found - pictures provided proving that this is an umbrella on a deck - therefore the case is closed.

Please answer my question: You claim that the location found by AllisOne and the photos provided are NOT the location. Then what is the location he found? As far as we all see, they are one in the same.

So, yes, case closed IMO

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

And it's an umbrella after all. Man I sure feel stupid for calling it an umbrella this whole time.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I am not lying. The location has been found - pictures provided proving that this is an umbrella on a deck - therefore the case is closed.

Here you go rambling on again...

Then if the case would be closed answer the question, why is the green trees etc clearly visible under the area all around the ufo?
Wouldn't the porch have blocked this green out since the porch i dark colored, not green.

Also answer this, since the model of the umbrella the image of the porch doesn't have the edges sharply pointed inwards, then how come the ufo video clearly has this??

"If the shoe fits..."
But I can't say that it does.
Also, this "umbrella" why does it appear to be infront of pole?
My brother agreed that it does look like it is infront.

But judging from the porch image, this would be impossible if the umbrella would have been on the porch.
Answer all of these satisfiably, and I might give you a pass on this.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo

And it's an umbrella after all. Man I sure feel stupid for calling it an umbrella this whole time.

Heh, I'd by lying if I said I didn't feel stupid for actually participating in this farce of a discussion. I really feel like I've been pro-trolled. It hurts my pride.

At this point, I'd love to see this thread closed, just so I can stop hating myself for watching it. At first I just thought Max was misidentifying something mundane, and would come around after shown some evidence and the thread would die. Instead, it's turned into a great example of blind-belief and preconception.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

Are you willing to do an analysis of it?
I have posted a same quality/bitrate clip of the whole video in this thread. You can download it right now when you find it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Only you don't know if the porch was built 2009.
This would have to be investigated.
Also as my post above, the umbrellas does not match since the sharp clearly visible inwards angle is missing and green underneath the object is still there where the porch should have blocked it had it been there.

I also find it very strange that the porch wouldn't be visible AT ALL.
That porch seems to be pretty darn big and high up. I believe this would have been visible had it been at the ufo spot.

You can close the thread but not without leaving doubts. I for one would like it to be certain.
What if I go up there next year and the porch isn't in that spot after all.

Also I would like to discuss the object I just found in one of the videos.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Alright, here I go hating myself again:

Why exactly is it down to you and only you as sole arbiter of whether or not this is an alien craft? Believe all you want, there's plenty of evidence here that is satisfactory proof that you are completely wrong.

Look at it this way: At this point in this thread, you are the only person who still believes the thing in the video is alien. Why? Because you can't discern that the umbrella is behind the pole? That's your damning evidence that this is an alien spacecraft?

You should honestly go back and read through this thread again. Especially your own responses.

It appears to me that nobody else has these doubts.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
Alright, here I go hating myself again:
Why exactly is it down to you and only you as sole arbiter of whether or not this is an alien craft? Believe all you want, there's plenty of evidence here that is satisfactory proof that you are completely wrong.

Ohh Really??

Then answer all the questions!!

edit:
I made a screen to show the difference in look what an object looks like infront and behind.

In the first image the pole is clearly infront. You can see the darker pole "darkening" the very white area.

However in the second, the very white area isn't affected by the darker pole.

Here is what I mean:

same picture:
i47.tinypic.com...

Now my point is ofcourse that if there would have been some porch at that place where the object in my video is (even though this rather large porch isn't visible at all), that porch judging from the image is clearly behind the pole. Meaning the object could not have been infront of it like the image shows if an umbrealla had been on the porch, see the difference??

You don't think there is a difference between the two images?
I admit the first one is clearly behind pole. But the second, not what I can see at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join