It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks?

Mocker for Mockingbird?

Like to hear some ATS input again on this one.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
I have read every post on every therad attacking this as a hoax. I have a right to my opinion as all of you do without being attacked or called names for my opinion so here I go.

I'm sorry that most of you didn't see the disclosure at the time of reading the interview but to say that it was posted later is simply a lie and to attack Alex by calling him a liar they you are all guilty of doing the same.

clearly you missed the very first post here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the first 90+ minutes of availability, the InfoWars.com website was presenting this article as an actual interview by Charlie Sheen with President Obama. Some time after the interview first appeared, the comments, "What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet," were added to the article on InfoWars.com.

and its no lie, look at the cahced page
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you see a disclaimer there?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
So we know about the disclaimer issue at infowars.com

Does anyone have any screenshots that shows he never had the disclaimer up at his other sites?

Or was it just on infowars that this occurred?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

All your presidents are belong to us

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by euleberlin

I'm telling you that I read the article on inforwars.com at 8:52 am this morning and the disclaimer was there becuase I read it myself and that is what disappointed me that it didn't really happen. But it was there at 8:54 when I was done reading it but when I tried to return to the home page the system was over loaded.

I beleive you are all missing the point and so be it.

Sorry, you are missing the point. The page had already been altered to include the disclosure long before you got around to reading it. Screen captures of that page exist somewhere on here. When I read it in the early morning here in the Eastern time zone the interview was presented as an actual fact -- no disclosure.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a CIA agent, what is it called a shill? he is a joke, and now he is exposed as a fraud as well. he will no doubt come up with some great explaination of the whole thing, but it is too late his rep is destroyed. and it is about time.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I just did a google search on "Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11"
I only checked the first six pages of results, but not one main stream media article was linked to this story.

It looks like they have got some work to do if they hope to grab mainstream America's attention.

My worry is that some kind of false flag event marking another passing of 8 years since the last attack is in the works and will overshadow Sheen mission here.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by elarmstrongo
Alex Jones is a CIA agent, what is it called a shill? he is a joke, and now he is exposed as a fraud as well. he will no doubt come up with some great explaination of the whole thing, but it is too late his rep is destroyed. and it is about time.

He may well be a shill, but I think the honest truth is that he simply screwed up, and screwed up bad. Hubris.

But as I always say...when you hear the man with the bull horn, seek out that from which you are being distracted.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by digit78
It's on Reuters on some others medias :

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

It's on Reuters b/c team infowars sent them a press release not because Reuters thinks it's newsworthy.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh, come on man!

Rickroll'd!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by supyo

Originally posted by digit78
It's on Reuters on some others medias :

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

It's on Reuters b/c team infowars sent them a press release not because Reuters thinks it's newsworthy.

very interesting. I would like to know how you found this on Reuters. I look at Reuters everyday, and didn't see a link anywere. I do a search for Charlie Sheen on reuters and this article doesn't come up. I do a search for Alex Jones and this article doesn't come up. yet it is there, because the post link goes to the article....but the article is in plain text and not formatted like all the other articles; and apparently not linked like all other articles.

the truth is out there, but you just need the direct link lol. the common person browsing Reuters won't read this article because they won't find it.

another case of two Truths.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

I found that Reuters thing too. I found it by google news searching in the last week for "charlie sheen". It is just a press release.

I did my search last night to see if it had been picked up anywhere, I thought at least the hard left blogs would be attacking Jones because of it, but it seems the story hadn't gone viral yet.

news.google.com...

Looking again at the search, looks like a few big sites have picked it up now.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nynomatica

ahhh hahahaha

what was the deal with that google graphic anyways, why did they have it up?

Thanks for making me laugh though

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds
reply to post by Mathius

I found that Reuters thing too. I found it by google news searching in the last week for "charlie sheen". It is just a press release.

I did my search last night to see if it had been picked up anywhere, I thought at least the hard left blogs would be attacking Jones because of it, but it seems the story hadn't gone viral yet.

news.google.com...

Looking again at the search, looks like a few big sites have picked it up now.

searching with google is one thing, you can find anything that way. But what I'm talking about is the way that Reuters published this article. They did not do it in such a way that the casual Reuters reader will find it... ie. going to Reuters.com and browsing the news articles. There simply is not a link to it on their Website; t's there but not there, if you know what i mean.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Ah, well that's probably because as someone said, it's not a news article, it's a press release, maybe they have another section/website where those go?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Fox News have it on their pages,

www.foxnews.com...

BTW just got a trojan horse warning at this thread.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't believe he meant to actually "Hoax" anyone. Especially after watching his "Apology Video". It actually makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

It actually makes perfect sense.

Personally, I don't see how his explanation (really a deflection) makes any sense.

We're suppose to believe that Wordpress mysteriously cut off a single sentence:

Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.

Yet, all the sentences before and after were unaffected?
(see sreenshot here on ATS) I seriously doubt that is possible.

I understands the issues he brought up about Wordpress cutting off embedded images, the removing of hyperlinks or even the insertion of weird characters. However, this is a totally different issue. He is talking about a random sentence within an article not being posted at all. This isn't a Wordpress issue - the same issue would have come up even if infowar had used Drupal. In order for a sentence to show up, you have to actually type it in! Wishing it was there an hour later because of negative flack doesn't make it so.

This is not an apology, it's a lie.

[edit on 10/9/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join