It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
who do you think it is?
i think joe Biden

Modified the thread title to reflect the reality of the situation.

Original Charlie Sheen "Twenty Minutes With The President" Story - With No Disclaimer

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I cant wait to see whats going on. Thats a bold statement to say its the biggest in his 12 years or radio. Well we only got one day left to see.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am on the edge of my seat!

I almost have butterfly's in my stomach.

I have absolutely no idea really, but if it's bigger than Willie Nelson I'll be surprised. lol

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If it is that "BIG" I wonder if they (who ever they are) will try to um.."shut him up"

Can you please post the show/info ASAP? If i can ill take a look at infowars and see whats up. If this turns out to be all old stuff like IDK global warming or 911 or the birth papers of the prez. They better have 100% proof.

S&F lets see what this is all about.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It could be anyone in the higher ranks of the US... be it in the private or govt sector... first thought was a Rockefeller, or JB, or BHO...

i am very interested in seeing who he got to interview...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
More like, if it was so big, so important..why wouldn't he tell everyone the instant he could?!?

Could it be, he's a scam-artist? A wanna-be?

Could it be that the people he talks out against is exactly what he is?!

A psycho control-freak brimming to the rim with paranoia induced fear and hatred towards most everyone and everything except the sole-source of this insanity?! (his unconscious instinctual desires, of course)

I don't need to wait until 11am to know the big secret. It's not a secret. I already told you.

Alex is a con-artist.

End of story.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i usualy think hes a nut job the way he rants on about things but a lot of what he says adds up and he is responsible for opening millions of peoples eyes

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Isnt that around the same time as Obamas speech? I wonder...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

maybe Van Jones interview?

whatever it is it better be good after a buildup like that

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I hope this isn't just advertising to get people rallied up over nothing. I usually find myself being disappointed over messages like that. Hopefully I won't this time, we'll see.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

My prediction is hard evidence for false flag. He said this will be national news and he hasnt' said that before so he must have the real goods.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

That's for sure! I've never seen him build anything up like this before.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This better be as big as he leads us to believe. I haven't watched much of Alex Jones shows, but the ones i have watched have been surprisingly sensible. But as he says it will be mainstream scale, it better be. I am really interested in what he has to offer, but at the same time i feel a bit vulnerable, since i am genuine excited about "promised news this big".

Prove yourself Alex! We'l see soon enough

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
if its just an advertising thing and he comes up with a whistle blower called John, he looses 90% of his credibility

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It states that he's going to be starting an initiate that will help destroy Tyranny.

How lame can Alex get? Another money making scheme?

Whose gonna be his special guest? Jesse Ventura?

I bet it's Jesse Ventura's new show, which Alex will be a regular on.

Simple as that.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Maybe Jesse Ventura is going to run for office in 2010

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think he works for TPTB and is trying to rally up all the truthers so Obamas new cyber czar can get an accurate estimate of how big the truth movement is right now by monitoring traffic to the site.......Either that or he is obviously hurting for money and wants more traffic at his site.... You pick

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Be sure to record it, screenshot etc. 11am is too early in the morning for me

If it's national news then I'll see it first thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I believe Alex Jones will help announce to the world along with his guest a breakthrough in technology that will enable people to no longer need their power company to provide electricity to their homes and a car that can run on water. ^Y^

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

If it's possible I think you're being a tad bit too paranoid thar.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join