It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm a combination of many things, most of them contradict each other.

I live on a ranch, own horses, yet I work in the city.
I've been married to my soulmate and perfect match for a little over 9 years now.
I'm a world traveler (even lived in other countries in my youth), but it's now been a long time since I've been out of the country.
I'm a nerd, but also a cowboy.
I'm a redneck, but with an MBA.
I've been on a stage, in front of thousands before, yet I'm normally kind of shy.
I'm suspicious of our government, though for a short (very short) time I was part of a CIA student program.
I've met many celebrities (mostly in the sci-fi, books, or music industries), but I'm nobody.
I probably come off as being well-off financially to others, when really we struggle just like many others (just that the things we have, we paid for, so don't owe on them...and we buy nice things when we have money)
I can be a pretty wild guy, while most I know will peg me as Mr. Conservative.
I tend to have close friends that I've known for years and years, and who I'd do anything for.
I love animals, and we have a menagerie at the ranch (6 dogs, 5 indoor cats, 2 outside cats, two birds, two rabbits, and 3 horses). We'll eventually add some chickens to the mix too. My wife is begging for a tiny monkey, but no, I'm putting my foot down there.
Enough about me though...

edit on 6-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Meh... more than three years later and I'm still Batman. Only now that I'm on meds, I don't actually wear the costume or climb on rooftops anymore.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Silend guy with lots of interests

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
My peers see me as a rather attractive middleaged lady who can sometimes intimidate them with her aloofness, sarcasm and intelligence or amaze them with her artwork, kindess and love for fun.

I've been told I am moody and unpredictable so I guess they never know what to expect from day to day.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by elaine]

That accusation of being moody really irks me. Though I've never been called that, I know I'm moody. I want to say that I'd like to know someone who doesn't get moody at least once or twice a week. Then again, to be around someone that isn't moody would make me moody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join