It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Who...me? Nah, I don't like to think so. Either way, would I be stereotyping myself? I just figure that not a whole bunch of my peers would remember me much. I didn't make that "wow" impression such as the senior star QB or something like that. Unless people from back when remember how they ditched me as their peer because to them I wasn't cool enough. I would think they're the stereotypical ones. Though, I wasn't necessarily "different", but oh well. I'm barking up the wrong tree here. Did I really come off as a stereotypical teenager? That's scary...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
If you could describe yourself or let your peers describe you then who are you?
What do people say about you?
How do you perceive yourself??

You know ... the premise;

We are 3

the person we think we are
the person others think we are.
And the person who we really are. .

-

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

UGH! What is the beautiful young wife doing while you are slopping around in filthy clothes? And into your stuff?

You must be a millionaire and she must be a saint.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am.... Batman.

But, seriously, to answer the question "Who am I" I find myself forced to look into a mirror - only to find that it really doesn't help much. It only shows me who I think myself to be.

I asked a friend, on Facebook, just now, who I am, and got "LOL. What?" back as a reply. So that's not filling in the blanks either.

Ascertainable fact doesn't seem to be much of a boon either. I live near Atlanta. I am currently unemployed. I am a divorced father of two children. I answer to John or to Heff. My favorite beverage is sweetened iced tea. I love music - especially the loud, crunchy, and angry kind. I still wear 14 eye Doc Marten boots even though the nineties are far behind us. I currently have a full beard - for the first time in my life, simply because it dawned upon me that I'd never grown one. My family and friends are the most important thing in my entire world and I make no bones about stating so. I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Still these facts, and the countless others I could list do nothing to describe who I am...

Screw it, maybe I am Batman.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
mysterious
mischievous
mystical and magical

edit on 1-10-2010 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have no idea who or what I am, I know what the books say I am. But, I don't like reading.

Oh, and this is a second line, underneath is where the third line would go.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm pretty much the greatest thing since sliced cheese. Also, sliced bread. People say that I am the best thing that ever happened to them. Some people have orgasms just looking at me. I am so great that my urine has been bottled and is sold everywhere...ever heard of something called "Mountain Dew" ? Let's just say that dew didn't come off no mountain. I invented the wheel and my dirty diaper from 10 mos old was the inspiration for the Mona Lisa. Yeah, I am that awesome. BOW.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am confused?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I'm som. it is an acronym for Silly Odd Man. Which is the way I think the world describes me
... or projects their views upon my character.... either way, whatever....

ET

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm a synthetic humanoid, 9000 series 'love master'. My duty station was on board a pleasure-barge class star cruiser, before our ship was attacked and crash-landed here. Since prostitution is illegal, I had nothing else to do, so I found a way to remote connect my central, neural-net processor to your internet and peruse your world wide web. Anyone care to take a guess at which industry uses the most network traffic?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

hmmm.. a very good question.

What i think i am:
a human being looking for answers and knowing they're just out of sight

What i Wan't to be:
Kind, noble, just and honorable

What i am:
i'll let you know when i figure it out.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

People tell me I'm alot like Tom Cruise.
But only because I like jumping on couches whilst pretending I am an alien.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The leader of a group of individuals who despise those who not only ask questions while giving no information themselves, but wear a squirrel suit over their superman suit...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My friends have told me that I'm the nicest and scariest guy they've ever met. Nicest, because I'm always helping anyone that needs it. Scariest, because some of the things I think of are down right psychotic. For instance, a little piece of "art" that I made. It's a jar of water with a doll floating in it. Looks like somebody drowned. Then again, I think there's a little psycho in us all. I just let mine out more lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Who am I?? I am Curious...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

captivating radiant perpetually goddess-like unbecoming yet still female

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Me someone that has been around and knows when the good is at hand with the bad is sure to follow, every person has deep darkness and how we choose to display who we are as a person with destined ways is solely up to the individual. But on the other hand our environment is who we are and how others perceive who we are is not their fault or judgment, we are who we are and we all have seen the good and bad in others but if we do not allow it to effect ouir own lives, are we out of character or brocade of bundled indiscretions

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Sometimes I am the one you want.......sometimes I am the one you don't

Sometimes I am part of us........sometimes I am part of them

Sometimes I am someone........sometimes I am no one

Sometimes I am me.......sometimes I am you

Sometimes I am everything.........sometimes I am nothing

But, most of the time, I am a spirit experiencing this world from inside a machine made of meat.

Learning to truly know ones self may be the entire meaning of life.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I thought this thread died along time ago so forgive me for taking this long to reply to people.

When I made this thread i was wondering about how others perceived me and didn't really have a deep enough answer to my own question which is why i asked you guys and gals first.

To answer my own question??

I am a fun loving human being who is always curious and spontaneous.
I guess thats the simple answer.

I am also always happy to take a nap...the superman suit is my pjs and I am always ready to peel my squirrel suit off at any given moment and sleep off whatever trouble I might have gotten myself into.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

am just me.. bit odd by "normal" standards.. but to me, it doesnt matter, am confortable in my skin and am enjoying life and busy learning more about myself everyday..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join