It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

How the heck can you Quarantine someone from GETTING the flu? It's been around 6 months, and we have, well, the rest of time to get the flu.

IN the real world, if you have a job and a family to support -- then indefinite detention with a crowd of other people (who can make you sick), is an unsupportable alternative. You are saying their is a weasel alternative but it amounts to $1,000 or whatever is more painful.

If I have no job and family -- that other option sounds compelling.

If' it's a government plot, they'll tag me, infect me, and put me on a list.

>> Not that I'm paranoid or anything -- I'm just saying for the sake of the conversation amongst paranoid people who believe in conspiracies around these parts.

I just don't understand the FORCE US part -- when there is no proof of the Vaccine yet.

>> Anecdotally, I've gotten the Flu every year I've taken the vaccine, and not gotten it on those years I haven't. So I'm kind of done with the experiment myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I appreciate the efforts you are going to, in order to back up your beliefs and I suppose your 'team' (in terms of your chosen area of study)

I skimmed the quote. One unvax kid in the sample .... c'mon, as a statistician you can hardly claim any statistical relevance in a control group of one?!?!

To study vax effectiveness, you need a vax group and an unvax control group, with similar, if not identical, backgrounds and circumstances.

If you've got anything like that, then it will be the first time I've seen it or heard of it. Most likely, that kind of study doesn't exist, simply because that situation does not exist or would be virtually impossible to create.

Any study that says: '100 kids, 95 of them didn't contract the disease so the vax is 95% effective' is not really science is it?

If there is no real, compelling, unshakeable proof that vaccines do much if anything, and there is mountains of real, compelling, unshakeable proof that vaccines cause all sorts of dangerous health problems, then common sense must prevail. Unfortunately, PR trumps common sense almost all the time.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Do you have a link to any documents that allow a legal loophole for immunizations?

I'm planning to make sure my kids and family do NOT get immunized and I'd rather sit this one out.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No where does it state that you will get in trouble, or charged anything if you refuse the vaccine.

If you sick during an epidemic/pandemic, then for the safety of everyone else you will be quarentined. If you choose not to you are harming everyone else, so yea, you get fined. The same as you would if you were driving wrecklessly.

I dont get what the problem is.

I also agree that you have a false and misleading title to the thread. The word 'or' is not the issue we have a problem with, its the word 'vaccine'. That story has nothing to do with vaccines. That is your own add in.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Meaning that if you are obviously sick and refuse diagnosis and/or decontimination, then the steps will be taken to quarantine or levy fines.
This is all just common sense. it is no different than doing the same to a knife weilding pyscho. If you don't get sick you have nothing to worry about under this law. Saying otherwise is just projecting further actions which this law does not contain. People that represent danger to society need to have some mechanism to keep them in check.

There is a mechanism, it's commonly known as the 2nd ammendment. BUt first comes understanding who is the real danger to society, a guy with the flu, or an overpaid legislator working feverishly to suspend your rights on behalf of corporate profit making and not for the constiuents he supposedly represents?
My god can you imagine having the clout to engineer a flu virus, create an endless media storm about how terrible it is, then have any liability removed from administering an untested 'cure' for said virus, and then have it required by law for everybody to take it? Is it time to buy Baxter stock or what?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Your post states "Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine "

Yet the video states that if you refuse Quarantine you could be fined $1000 a day.

You made it sound that you will either be forced into Quarantine or charged $1000 day if you refuse the VACCINE.

Two completely different things.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction

(c) Isolation and quarantine orders must utilize the least restrictive means necessary to prevent a serious danger to public health, and may include, but are not limited to, restricting a person from being present in certain places including but not limited to school or work; confinement to private homes; confinement to other private or public premises; or isolation or quarantine of an area.

(d) An officer authorized to serve criminal process may "arrest without a warrant" any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order for isolation or quarantine and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order.

(e) Any person who knowingly violates an order for isolation or quarantine "shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 30 days" and may be subject to a civil fine of not more than one thousand dollars per day that the violation continues.

I think 30 days in jail is enough to scare me, but who decides if and when there might be a fine??
"a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction". I wonder who that would be.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, Very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Well said. All I have to add is how ridiculous - and presumptuously arrogant - it is for these 'decision makers' to think that they can stop a frigging flu from spreading.
Insanity. So, coming soon to a town near you, anyone who coughs, sneezes, or dares to blow their nose will be labeled a 'swine-flu carrier'.

Oh, no, look to the right - a nazi!
God, look to the left - a commie!
#, look right to the front - a flu carrier!

Yep. the world has gone nuts.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

Good to see at least someone read the bill before forming opinions.
Something that is sorely lacking in the US. People read headlines and immediately make an opinion solely on that alone. Sad.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

#### them all

What bull####

You got shots for us,.....We got shots for you

######RETARDS

I'm with you, dude! I'm so angry it's ridiculous. My Mom thinks the swine-flu is a distraction from the health care issue when it's the other way around. She believe all the junk - and it is junk - that Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Levin and all the other a-holes on the radio spout and all they have talked about for weeks is health care. I've given her the printout of Jane's lawsuit and she won't even read it. I just got done talking - if that's what you want to call it - to her and she doesn't believe anything I say.

My info is backed up by research while those fools on the radio are just spouting hate, fear and nonsense. It's a damn joke. She tells me I shouldn't believe everything I read yet she believes everything those bottom wipers tell her. It's sickening.

I live in Las Vegas. Cut off a couple of roads and the whole city is quarantined, easy. I have no way of getting out of here. My car is crap and probably won't get me anywhere without dying. Since there is nothing but desert for hundreds of miles, where am I to go? There isn't much food in the desert and I'm not a survival expert.

I can't even get my family to listen to me, so where do I turn? How am I supposed to fight this, fight TPTB on this? What the hell can I do? I can't even get a lousy pizza deliver job to get a few bucks, get the car running well enough to get me to the woods of Arizona, where I might have a chance of living, or maybe to by myself a gun to protect myself from this insanity.

Even people on this site can't see the truth in front of them. They want to argue that this law is a good thing. I can't see that, at all. There is nothing good in this law and I will not be surprised to see a bunch of other states jump on the fear bandwagon. The MSM has so ratcheted up the fear on this it's insane. The flu isn't that bad and anyone who believes that is a fool. The research has been done, it's all over the net yet people just can't see it.

I don't know what else to say. Either I don't have anything else or I'm just tired of yelling and screaming to no avail.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This sounds like a Stargate SG-1 episode.
There is another planet. They get the flu.
The aliens called "The Yashin" give them a flu vaccine that works.
Everybody gets better.
OOPS!! That flu shot also made everybody sterile.
Just be patient and wait 100 years.
Everybody dies from old age. The planet is theirs.
Stealth takeover of the planet.
Very clever!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Do you have a link to any documents that allow a legal loophole for immunizations?

I'm planning to make sure my kids and family do NOT get immunized and I'd rather sit this one out.

You could move to another state. Wyoming sounds great.
Vancouver, Canada is also nice.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I like how the sub mind sees this. In my newspaper it said "swine flu to affect many americans"

So we see that we are swine subconsciously.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jar11
What is WRONG with people!? Why the HELL isn't there rioting in the streets right now?! Why are we having casual discussion about this!!?? I am absolutely DUMBFOUNDED at the lack of emotion from this. This is a loss of FREEDOM. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. This isn't something to DISCUSS this is something to ACTION! Residents of Mass. get out there and FIGHT for your RIGHT to FREEDOM.

Because the OP embellished the truth.

Lame strawman tactic

A feeble attempt to derail the topic with an ad hominem attack on the OP.

Luckily the members of this board can think and read for themselves.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Your post states "Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine "

Yet the video states that if you refuse Quarantine you could be fined $1000 a day.

You made it sound that you will either be forced into Quarantine or charged $1000 day if you refuse the VACCINE.

Two completely different things.

I guess your definition of the word "or" is completely different than mine.

But in either case your only bickering over that and not the issue, good to see.

As I mentioned. I support this bill. It passed unanimously.

You got a problem with democracy?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
As far as I've read, this bill was passed by the Mass. Senate back in April. I have NOT found anything on it going through the Mass. House and being passed into LAW. (Still has to do that, right? Checks and Balances and all that?) So, the panic, at this point, is just blustering over an issue not corporeal. Unless I'm mistaken, of course.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You got a problem with democracy?

Democracy? LOL You're kidding right?
Read Me
Corporate rule is known as Fascism, hate to say it, but how many lobbyists, real money slinging lobbyists that is, are running around DC advocating personal freedoms and constitutionality?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Yet there was no HIV quarantine....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
I have NOT found anything on it going through the Mass. House and being passed into LAW.

If you watched the video, the second reporter that comes on clearly says that the Mass. state senate passed bill 2028 unanimously.

Hard to miss I think.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

You could move to another state. Wyoming sounds great.
Vancouver, Canada is also nice.

I'm not in Mass. -- I"m just thinking ahead to the future. I used to be a pro-vaccination person, but now I know it's usually driven by profits -- with effectiveness taking a back seat.

WE have technology to turn around vaccines in a much shorter period of time -- but the drug companies won't use them because they would cost money -- and they can still sell 18+ month old flu vaccines to the public for the same price.

There was a lot of money spent trying to de-link Autism to Thimerisol, too many vaccinations at one time for kids, and mercury in general -- a LOT more than actually testing the validity of the claim. I suspect MOST public health issues to be decided by how much a Pharma company can pay for EPA and Gov cronies to be friends.

Not so much a conspiracy, as a just plain greed putting everyone in jeopardy. I feel the same way about our process for screening Genetically Modified foods. Corn and Soy are going to surprise everyone one day with how bad they are for your health -- but too much money is made for that to make news.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join