It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
ok, let's do a sim.
Boston, people are dropping like flies. There are so many bodies that the morgue hires refridgerated trucks to house them all. There is a stench in the air. People are couching and sickly. There are few employees at the hospital and they are quarantined off to care for the remaining patients. All over the US there are similar stories.
The psychological effect on the public is taking it's toll. People are looting. Store owners shoot looters which cause increased racial tension.
Businesses shut their doors and many run on skelton crews from home via computer. The entire country is forced to take a month vacation. Those who refuse to stay inside are collected and put in football stadiums and other shelters which are becoming stinky and rowdy. During all this family members are split up and pets are left to fend for themselves in the streets.

Ok... anyone want to continue this scenerio?

What I think that the scenerio is missing is a few points:
1) The disease is not the swine flu. Something tells me that it would not be a disease that you could easily lay your hand on a vacination for, or make simply in a lab. Things like blood transfusions from one person to another, especially if they have developed immunity to such will pass said immunity on, so the health officials could do that in the event of such a break out. No what you need is something nastier, and one where they do not keep the vacination in stock.
2) It would have to hit large cities at the same time. So it would mean that someone with an airborn virus has to fly from city to city, or even already infected just has to visit each city, a carrier. Stay about a day and then move on, also hitting major points of public transportation hubs as well.
3) Give it about 2 weeks and sit back and wait. Thus you can infect entire populations in a matter of a few weeks, and if you have the vaccine, well then you have the control, health centers would be flooded with cases and overburdened, and the government, in the interest in the general welfare of the population would declare a state of emergency and shut down everything, instructing that all roads be closed, as it was an emergency, all TV stations and broadcasting would be forced to go through with FCC regulations.

Sounds like something that could be done.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

If you are infected with a proven deadly bug you must and should be quarantined for the good of the population. You don't quarantine the uninfected only the infected. As for the vaccinations, I don't see how they will be able to enforce that. It would be next to impossible. Most of the sheeple will take the vaccine anyway out of fear of getting sick and dying.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
ok, let's do a sim.
Boston, people are dropping like flies. There are so many bodies that the morgue hires refridgerated trucks to house them all. There is a stench in the air. People are couching and sickly. There are few employees at the hospital and they are quarantined off to care for the remaining patients. All over the US there are similar stories.
The psychological effect on the public is taking it's toll. People are looting. Store owners shoot looters which cause increased racial tension.
Businesses shut their doors and many run on skelton crews from home via computer. The entire country is forced to take a month vacation. Those who refuse to stay inside are collected and put in football stadiums and other shelters which are becoming stinky and rowdy. During all this family members are split up and pets are left to fend for themselves in the streets.

Ok... anyone want to continue this scenerio?

Rather than continue your scenario, let's start one with just a hint of reality reflected in it: this bill, which has passed the MA senate several times, dies on the floor of the House, as it also has done several times. The swine flu outbreak occurs, and although "confirmed" deaths are reported in the MSM, no doctors actually perform medical tests that can prove definitively whether those few that died with flu-like symptoms during the swine flu "crisis" actually suffered from the H1N1 strain. Even so, the number of reported deaths is so small one has a better chance of winning the state lottery than dying of anything resembling the flu. Nearly all families are unaffected, even though some people fake the flu to get a few paid days off from work. The people who suffer the most are a percentage of those poor souls foolish enough to receive the swine flu vaccine, but their suffering is not caused by the flu, but rather by the toxic blend of heavy metal adjuvants and preservatives they received. Unfortunately, the effects of this poison are much worse and last far longer than the flu would have, killing a few of the youngest and oldest recipients, and permanently compromising the immune response of those lacking certain blood proteins and those who's glutathione cycle was previously disrupted from heavy metals injected into them during childhood vaccination. Many develop autoimmune diseases such as diabetes, asthma, and arthritis, but not until years later. A few of the toxic shock deaths are incorrectly attributed to the H1N1 virus, adding to the exaggerated death toll. The MSM runs several "stories" allegedly "proving" that those who believe they were injured by the swine flu vaccination are merely disgruntled hypochondriacs attempting to fatten the pockets of tort lawyers. Several people commit suicide out of frustration and to escape the constant pain of their deteriorating health conditions, but these deaths are not attributed to swine flu or to the toxic elements within the vaccine. Instead they are statistically linked to overuse of medical marijuana, bolstering a new federal program that seeks to curb cannabis use and replace it with daily intake of the latest class of anti-depressants. The debate goes on across the internet, despite there being "no controversy" according to MSM news anchors, but the preponderance of on-line commentary is contributed by internet authors hired and paid by pharmaceutical companies to dominate and dilute any reasonable discourse with outlandish doomsday scenarios, rhetorical tautologies, and egregious personal attacks upon both the victims and those who refuse to accept the flimsy pseudoscience spouted by official government "medical experts."

In other words, not one damn thing changes from the way it is today.

[edit on 9/3/09 for grammar by without_prejudice]

[edit on 9/3/09 by without_prejudice]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by norman619
reply to post by warrenb

If you are infected with a proven deadly bug you must and should be quarantined for the good of the population. You don't quarantine the uninfected only the infected. As for the vaccinations, I don't see how they will be able to enforce that. It would be next to impossible. Most of the sheeple will take the vaccine anyway out of fear of getting sick and dying.

People who are infected with proven deadly bugs are not and should not be quarantined for the good of the population. AIDS sufferers, people infected with tuberculosis or e coli, cancer patients--none of these people are force-quarantined, nor should they be. Regardless of one's state of health, human beings still have their rights.

Many of those who think otherwise suffer from a delusional belief that germ theory proves that microbes are the cause of disease. This common misconception is an expected result of the deteriorating quality of education in America. Germs and other microbes are scavengers whose populations increase significantly in those suffering from poor health, but their mere presence does not create disease nor does it spread it. In fact, each of us undoubtedly has tuberculosis, staph, streptococcus, e coli, tetanus, and thousands of other "disease" microbes present on our skin, in our alimentary canal, and in the mucous lining of our nose, mouth, and throat at this very moment. Our computer keyboards are literally crawling with microscopic parasites and pathogenic microbes, especially those of us who did not wash our hands after the last time we used the bathroom. And yet we are not suffering from the diseases that pseudoscience and the MSM talking heads "know" are caused by these microbes--how is that possible? Is it because we are all vaccinated?

Truly, if the presence of these microbes is all it takes to force-quarantine someone, your insistence that those "infected with a proven deadly bug" be quarantined would put us all behind locked doors, including those that should be guarding those doors, and those that should be passing out $1000/day fines for any violation of that quarantine. Seemingly responsible common sense thinking like yours, based as it is on a popular yet ignorant misinterpretation of complex scientific data, actually threatens not only our individual rights, but any hope of recovering our economy as well. And that is exactly what TPTB intended.

Don't get me wrong, what you are saying sounds good, and moral, and correct. It's just that it is none of those things, and that is what makes saying them dangerous to us all.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by norman619
reply to post by warrenb

So under that thought that you just stated, anyone that is infected with HIV should be quarantined for the good of the population? There is no vacine, and no cure, and it has been proven deadly.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
they've been telling us for years that 30-40 thousand die in this country every year. have yet to see the proof. their next move will be to make it a national law so we all get the stab.starting to get a little scary and I will not get the stab. something is very wrong and we have got to wake up.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
here's the latest news on the bill (sep 4 09)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
FYI-

My son took the kids to the doctors today, in Massachusetts, and the doctor told my son to try NOT to immunize the kids with the Swine Flu shot.
Not unless FORCED.

Now, theres one doctor who gives a damn and tells it like it is. My son, who thought i was making up yet another conspiracy about the bogus shots, is now listening to me.

I think he now gets the message.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services has released
the following draft isolation order:

Isolation Order: Swine Influenza A(H1N1) Infection
www2a.cdc.gov... ion%20Order%20v3.pdf

ISOLATION ORDER

Swine Influenza A (H1N1) Infection DRAFT You may have been exposed or are reasonably suspected of being exposed to swine influenza A (H1N1) and have developed some symptoms of swine influenza infection. If swine influenza spreads in the community, it will have severe public health consequences. Your illness requires that you be isolated and requires further public health investigation and monitoring. I, [name of health director] of [name of agency], pursuant to authority vested in me by North Carolina General Statute (NCGS) 130A-145, issue this ISOLATION ORDER to [name of person]. You are required to remain at the following location [_______________________ ] through __________ [seven days after onset of symptoms] or 24 hours after20symptoms resolve, whichever comes later, or until notified by the health department that additional information demonstrates that you are not infected with the swine influenza virus.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Several states are already under a legal State of Emergency.

Source: www2a.cdc.gov...
CDC Public Health Law Program H1N1 Flu

State Legal Actions American Samoa Office of the Governor, American Samoa, Proclamation: Public Health Emergency, (May 1, 2009). Governor Togiola T.A. Tulafono has declared a public health emergency in American Samoa in response to concerns that case s of H1N1 have been confirmed in countries with direct travel routes to the region. (posted 5/07/09)

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, State of Emergency – Swine Flu, (April 28, 2009). Pursuant to his powers under the California Constitution and California Emergency Services Act (Cal. Government Code §§ 8448(b), 8625), the Governor has issued a proclamation in response to identified H1N1 Influenza cases in California. (posted 4/29/09)

see link - what's coming to a state near you -

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Once they start making Government injections mandatory...it'll only spiral out of control from there. Next will be forced abortions, sterilization, and euthanasia.

The Nazi's tattooed the Concentration Camp internee's with numbers...

The Fourth Reich of America will laser bar codes on skin and give every one a Micro Chip identifier like we give Fido!
I have read somewhere, that some places on Earth are eye scanning every resident of their country for ID purposes...is that coming to the USA soon?

Talk is already making its rounds about taking DNA of every infant born in the USA...

Remember the kooks who preached "Lock and Load"? Well? What're ya going to do about any of it? Stand there and take it, whimpering like a little baby as your personal sovereignty is taken away...or are you going to resist, and fight back?

Better decide soon, because the darkening political clouds on the horizon are the coming storm. It'll be a force 5+ storm. Are you prepared?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Confused and Dazed!]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Its really a sad day in hell, isnt it.

Everyone smoking, drinking beer, out at the beach,....these Mass-Tards here dont even flinch about the vaccinations.

Well,
, if the government says we have to have them, it must be the best thing for us.....

I COULD JUST SPIT.

What a sad and evil ending, i never ever imagined this, not in my wildest dreams :shk:

what makes me want to cry is that people tell me they dont want to hear my insane conspiracies. It just makes me cry.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
One more information about the swine flu vaccine in case nobody has posted about this new development on the vaccine additives.

Cancer cells from animals in vaccine including swine flu

When you thing you already know everything about the vaccine poison here comes more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just found out on a link from Dr. Mercola site but when I search in ATS I found a thread but nobody has given much attention.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The vaccine and the war it is going to cause is going to kill far more people than any flu could ever do. I wonder what the real purpose of the shot is. Is it to have a delay kill action to kill off a large number of people so it can be blamed on swine flu? Is it to make people unable to have kids any more? Is it to place tracking chips? Or maybe a bit of all 3 and then some we have not though of. Any one who does not see what is going on here is a fool. And maybe those people deserve what they get. At this rate we will not have to worry about 2012. There will be few if any of us around to see that day. I think the human race is on the Endangered Species List and does not even know it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Excellent update! Thanks!

It's good to see that some of the local news media is taking them to task for this poppycock.

Really seems like yet another case of legislators not reading the bill and voting for the synopsis the bill committee provided. Considering the size and language of so many bills these days, it's a real problem for our duly elected representatives, but there's an easy solution that all of our legislators could adopt: vote NO on any bill that you can't read in one sitting without assistance. Can you imagine the impact?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Damn bunch of thugs, I can't afford that much money, and I sure as hell don't want the new vaccine that hasn't been tested, or may have the RFID on it, so what to do?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have read the whole law and found a few things that really scare me.
There is something wrong with these laws but I don't know how to put it in to words, please help. This is my first post.

83 (3) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated, or to destroy any material;
84 (4) to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;

100 (10) to waive the commonwealth’s licensing requirements for health care professionals with a
101 valid license from another state in the United States or whose professional training would
102 otherwise qualify them for an appropriate professional license in the commonwealth;
119 Upon request or issuance of an order by the commissioner or his or her designee, or by a local
120 public health authority or its designee, an officer authorized to serve criminal process may arrest
121 without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an
122 order given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection and shall use reasonable diligence to
123 enforce such order.
124 Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a
125 local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection
shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by 126 a fine of note more than
127 one thousand dollars, or both.
The
191 Department may specify the responsibilities of pharmacists to report to the department unusual
192 or increased prescription rates, unusual types of prescriptions, or unusual trends in pharmacy
193 visits that may indicate a threat to public health. Nothing in this section shall preempt the
authority of a local public health authority to require direct reporting of diseases, 194 injuries, health
195 conditions, and threats to health to the local public health authority.
196 (c) Every local public health authority shall keep a record of all reports received under this
197 section, containing the name and location of all persons reported, their disease, injury, or health
198 condition, the name of the person reporting the case, the date of such report, and other
199 information required by the department.
250 (b) The department is authorized to obtain, upon request, medical records and other information
251 that the department considers necessary to carry out its responsibilities to investigate, monitor,
252 prevent, and control diseases or conditions dangerous to the public health.

------This is a big one-----

(d) Law enforcement authorities, upon order of the commissioner or his agent or at the request
344 of a local public health authority pursuant to such order, shall assist emergency medical
345 technicians or other appropriate medical personnel in the involuntary transportation of such
346 person to the tuberculosis treatment center. No law enforcement authority or medical personnel
347 shall be held criminally or civilly liable as a result of an act or omission carried out in good faith
348 in reliance on said order.

432 (d) (1) When the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction
433 reasonably believes that a person may have been exposed to a disease or condition that poses a
434 threat to the public health, in addition to their authority under section 96 of chapter 111, the
435 commissioner or the local public health authority may detain the person for as long as may be
436 reasonably necessary for the commissioner or the local public health authority, to convey
437 information to the person regarding the disease or condition and to obtain contact information,
438 including but not limited to the person’s residence and employment addresses, date of birth,....

<< 13  14  15   >>

join