It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Dinosaur’s Angelic Experiments like the Nephilim?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd. Trust you are well. Are you still "Schooling"?

I'm up to all sorts of mischief! My latest project (starting next wee) is creating a trail for the local Audubon society which will serve as a public trail through part of their property (I lead a very odd life, don't I?)

Well, we seem to have a problem which is linguistic in it's meanings.

I am trying to overcome that by reading the original sources in the original language as well as any other things of similar age from that culture.

1st: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and the such, are Angels. They are also Sons of God.

They aren't mentioned in the Bible. They are in the books of Enoch and Esdras, which are not the same age as the Old Testament. Esdras appears to date to 70 AD (after Jesus' death) and seems to some of the Jewish beliefs of that time:
en.wikipedia.org...

Since the Book of Enoch was written in the Ge'ez language, ithe earliest it could have been written is 400 AD:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.bellaonline.com...

I do not see any difference between the two, in this specific case.

People's beliefs change over thousands of years. It was an early British/English belief that the touch of a king could cure many diseases. Today, nobody comes staggering up to Queen Elizabeth and asks her to cure them with a touch.

There are region and time and culture differences in both books as well as in the Torah.

2nd: Satan, was also an Angel, and a Son of God. So where the 1/3rd of the Hosts of Heaven which choose to leave their place of habitation with Satan.

The tale of Satan is very tangled. ha-Satan is not the Great Devil but rather an angelic adversary. Although Lucifer is identified as an angel, this is an "after 70 AD" concept and not a truly ancient ("before 1000 BC") idea.

There are many others such as this, but the main point is I wish to point out who exactly Sons of God are. There is a number, which Enoch would suggest total 600 Some Son's

Early forms of Christian mysticism included going into channeling trances to learn all the names of the angels and demons so that they could be summoned and controlled. This isn't an old Jewish/Old Testament concept. And "Sons of God" is a different word than "angel".

Since a Third of the Hosts of heaven fell, and they totaled 200, I would figure some 400 remained making a number of 600 Angels/Sons of God or so.

But the oldest source (the Bible) never says this; it's only sources after 400 AD. The oldest part of the oldest source (Old Testament) doesn't talk about rebelling angels. Only the New Testament (after 70 AD) does. Numbers aren't given, though lore and tradition numbers them in the thousands (see the book of Daniel and other Biblical references.)
www.christiananswers.net...

Interlinear Hebrew Bible Genesis 6:2

The B'nai Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions. And they took wives for themselves from all those that they chose...The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when the B'nai Elohim CAME IN TO the daughters of Adam, and they bore to them -- they were Powerful Ones which existed from ancient times, the men of name.

This would suggest, the Sons of God, (B'nai Elohim) which Enoch notes above are exactly this. Sons of God.

Actually, it suggests two different groups. Nephilim were already around, then comes the B'nai Elohim after the Nephilim are established. It implies that they also left.

Are they still Angels? No, today they are Greys, Reptilians, Tall Ones, Short Ones. (You may think I am being funny, but unfortunately I am not)

Angels don't reproduce, according to the Bible (see the Christian Answers website.) Hence, you can't have Greys and other ones.

Matthew 24
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Who are THEY? Who got took away?

Jesus answers this at the end of the chapter -- those who don't follow him. Not the Fallen... the unbelievers. And as the rest of the chapter says, these are ordinary men and women with ordinary lives. They're just "unbelievers."

THEY are the Fallen, which became bound within the earth. What are THEY? One Time Angels, Still Sons of God, and now known as Aliens.

Seriously... read the rest of the chapter. It's not about fallen angels. It's about humans.

When did this start occuring enmass. Around the Period of the Balfour Declaration and the recreation of Israel as a Home for our brother Judah. The Parable of the Fig Tree is Key here.

Actually, they start occurring after television and tv programs in the 1940's. Before then, tales of abduction and sexual adventures by heavenly (or sky) beings were fairly rare.

Now I refered to Dan Browns writing previously and your comments are true enough. But this has little to do with it. Prince Charles believes his family line runs to Cain, and thus to Adam. The fact is THEY believe it themselves.

No they don't!

Perhaps you can point to a lineage chart? I can't find one.

But again, it was the Serpents seed, that became Cain.

In Jewish lore, this would have meant that Eve had become tainted and she would be cast away from Adam and not allowed to be his wife any longer. Her offspring... ALL of them... would be suspect. It would be a spiritual pollution as well as a psychic pollution, and there would be no possibility of any pure line. Hence, Abel, the younger brother, would also have been born polluted as would the children after him. So there would be no "bloodline" at all.

Old Jewish lore and texts don't support the idea of a tainted bloodline of the Serpent -- according to them the real motive behind the murder was that Cain and Abel both desired to marry the same sister -- the most beautiful one of all their sisters:
en.wikipedia.org...

(the problem with THIS is that both these traditions are not the same age as the Genesis account. However, the notion of pollution of bloodline is very old. This is why there's a story of Lillith, Adam's first wife, and how she became the mother of all sorts of monsters and demons because she indulged herself with the Serpent.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sorry if this is off topic but to point out something with regards to dogs and genetics. It's true that pure bred dogs are usually unhealthier than their mixed breed counterparts correct?

We as humans are more intermixed nowadays than ever. So are we getting stronger? Doesn't seem like it. Seems physically we are getting weaker i..e more cancer, more heart disease etc. Things that affect pure bred dogs more. But our planet is more polluted as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

As a whole we are much healthier however living longer means we suffer more problem both from living longer itself and suffering effects from the environment we live in and what we do to our bodies.

There are some advantages of dying young, but not many.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I'd have to disagree completely with you. Things like arthritis, heart disease, diabetes etc. are not normal processes of aging. Osteoporosis is not a normal part of aging. And you're also wrong. People are not living THAT much longer than they were 100-200 years ago. Afterall what is our average longevity age in the US for males? 74? that's pathetic. Our food supply is not nearly as nutritious as it once was. If you want to see positive proof Americans are much more unhealthier than their 19th or 20th century counterparts just look at children. Kids nowadays look frail, weak, with terrible teeth or they are overweight. Girls are starting puberty much younger than ever.............boys still look like boys well into their 20's. Weston A Price did some fascinating research on this subject back in the 1930s. Have you read his work? Just look at the fertility statistics and sperm quality of males nowadays. In fact there was a whole thread devoted to this subject here on ATS a few days ago. Americans and much of the west are turning into physical degenerates due to our nutrition and food supply.

Even talk to vets and they will tell you that overall animals seem to be unhealthier as a population than they were just 50 years ago. They see things nowadays on a consistent basis that were much more uncommon decades ago. Maybe it's pollution, food supply, toxins etc. Who knows. Sorry I don't want to hijack this thread or change the subject.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
you ask: Were Dinosaur's Angelic experiments...

my reply, No....
There is a too much focused view that the early/primitive/primal Earth was actually governed by a host of Angles...some good some bad

IMHO, the Genesis account is mostly Allegory, not factual absolutes as this thread response alludes.

for hundreds-of-millions of years the Earth environs allowed sauropods
a type of large but ground hugging lizard creatures to thrive.
But, (suddenly in geologic time) the 'terrible lizards' i.e. Dinosaurs came to dominate the land masses and seas of the planet.

Here's a fact to ponder when considering all those various and extremely large creatures we call Dinosaurs....

A fish we today call a goldfish....can live its entire life in a small 2 liter aquarium(goldfish bowl)
but IF we release that same creature into a larger environment such as a Pond...it will grow to its full potential size...like a 30lb carp !

I don't go for all the spiritbodied 'Angels' having such a control over the plant/animal kingdoms, even able to direct/guide the process of evolution by virtue of mystical powers or scientific manipulations...

as an altenative, i'd suggest that an alien exploration party contaminated this planets' Bio-Sphere with (for them) were tiny microbes...
but to the 'scale' of the Earth's cosmological perspective...
these tiny creatures became oversized creatures because they were not contained in their own type of natural 'goldfish-bowl' .

s'cuse me, my mind has raced ahead of my thoughts...
but do youse get the general drift of the idea?

~to be developed and/or defended later in the couse of discourse~
thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
Prince Charles believes his family line runs to Cain, and thus to Adam. The fact is THEY believe it themselves.

Hmm....well if you do buy into the whole Adam & Eve thing then we can all trace our line to them. No one family can be more closely related to Adam than the other.

If Prince Charles' family line runs back to Adam, then yours does as well....

[edit on 29/9/09 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There is that serpent seed of Cain theory going on too but we know from later Bible sources when Jesus says to the pharisees they are the Children of the Devil, was that because they did not believe him or was it deeper than that. Then again Canaanite region of Israel which was infested with corrupt giant bloodlines, goliath was one too, known as the philistine. So we know Philistine and Palistine have a name connection.

But don't underestimate the power of Angels, they are light beings, they can have whole influences of the process of the stars in the universe, their light can influence us and other stars too. So when they come to this planet they are still powerful, but once they fall and become corrupt they lack all those powers but have a few here and there.

My research just now brought me this.
maxpages.com...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Sorry if this is off topic but to point out something with regards to dogs and genetics. It's true that pure bred dogs are usually unhealthier than their mixed breed counterparts correct?

True, and tribal populations that seldom intermarry outside their own groups have frequent unique genetic problems.

We as humans are more intermixed nowadays than ever. So are we getting stronger? /quote]

Yes, and we live a lot longer, too.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
A very good post, I have done many in the same light, its really good to see people on the same wavelength even if people find it hard to understand or so hidden that they won't believe it.

Many thanks!

As for the "Sheep", there is two possiblities

1: They are taught a Myth is fable. Made up stories. Fiction.

Myth comes from the Greek word Mythos. Funny thing is that this means TRUTH.

Roman Mythology....Greek Mythology.... Roman TRUTH.....Greek TRUTH...
There are many others that could be inculded.

Throw in the prespective of the "CHURCH", and the little they teach the flock, and it is no wonder, many think this premise is some new age mysticism, or satanic worship, or pagan ideas.

Hello out there Sheep.

This is BIBLICAL. This is what Genesis 6 is all about.

2: They are not being taught HOW TO LEARN. Learning and studying is quite easy, once you KNOW HOW TO LEARN.

Schools do not teach you this. They teach you WHAT TO KNOW.

From this, it is sad to say, the premise of ORIGINAL THOUGHT becomes lost, and this leads to no one asking or questioning or standing up to argue. They go with the flow, and make no waves.

Of course I have some other ideas about this, but this is not the form to get into that.

One thing that caught my eye was the name of some of the Angels.......

Maybe others have some connection but something to think about.

The Book of Enoch, is quite interesting in this respect. I personally liked learning about their individual arts that they gave mankind after the fall.

www.sacred-texts.com...

This links to the Index of the Book of Enoch. It's a good read.

CHAPTER VIII.
1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.

Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings,

Armârôs the resolving of enchantments,

Barâqîjâl,(taught) astrology,

Kôkabêl the constellations,

Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds,

〈Araqiêl the signs of the earth,

Shamsiêl the signs of the sun〉,

and Sariêl the course of the moon.

And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

There are also notations on some of those who serve GOD in the following two chapters, along with the "TASKS" they have been given, including some of the "SENTENCES" given to the Fallen.

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

Some interesting things going on.

Again, thanks for your comments.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I'm up to all sorts of mischief!......I lead a very odd life, don't I?

It's nice that some things never change. Mischief and an Odd Life. I say good for you.

As for your very considered reply, I will state clearly, I understand exactly what you are offering. It's your perspective, and thats the goal, isn't it?

None in this forum can learn anything without having ideas and concepts placed in front of them to consider, and hopefully, with links offered, they examine this further, they learn and make their own minds up.

They aren't mentioned in the Bible.

In another topic here recently, there was a questioning concerning the Lilith matter and reasoning for her lack of notation in the Books of Moses Genesis account.

I offer a similiar view on this here, as I shared in that dicussion.

I have a respect and love for GOD and Christ and despite my humanity and failings, attempt to live a Christian Life. I have some strange desire to understand the letter GOD left for me, and believe what was assembled in 300AD was still part of the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD. I believe the Stories/Tales/Fables are truly factual and that there is Historical, Spiritual and Prophetic meaning for it all. From Genesis to Revelation.

I also believe GOD has used MANY OTHERS and these tools have presented DIVINELY INSPIRED works that have been either overlooked or dismissed for one reason or another.

I wish to make it clear to anyone reading this that I do believe in the Bible and the teachings it has for us all.

But I also believe the Bible is concerned with a Pedigree, or as it is noted in Genesis 6,

6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man
and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

It is the Lineage of Adam (Genesis 2 Adam) to Christ that is the MAIN TOPIC within the Old and early New Testament. It is an important family tree.

Now this may not be the Sunday School Topic or what is noted in the Pulpits, but nevertheless, this pedigree is there for anyone who wishes to review it.

Now this is what I would offer to your point made above.

There really is no reason for any of them to be noted within the Genesis account. They have little or no important role in the story being related within the scriptures. We do not need to know Azazel taught Tubal Cain the art of Metalsmithing. It has little to do with Adam's decendants. Same thing with Lilith. She would have been from the 6th Day Creation of man, and may well have interacted with Adam in some manner, but it is not important to the Genesis Account. She is not Seth's mother, so there is no need to address her.

I trust you get my point.

I will not rehash our Enoch discussion, and get into that. Leave that for others to consider for themselves. I know your view and I am sure you recall mine. Let's leave it there.

There are region and time and culture differences in both books as well as in the Torah.

And this is fully expected. Man has his own agenda and his own interest to promote. These will become incorperated within the Dogmas, Doctrine and Theology of all Religion. That's why we have so many, with so many alternative views on the same book, in the case of "Christian Sects" for example.

The tale of Satan is very tangled. ha-Satan is not the Great Devil but rather an angelic adversary.

Ah, but Satan has many titles and monikers. Devil, Desolator, Dragon, Antichrist, Beelzebub, and I could go on and on with various alternative names from other sources outside of the Bible. Some can be found in Wiki.
en.wikipedia.org...

Seriously... read the rest of the chapter. It's not about fallen angels. It's about humans.

Yes, the rest of the chapter is about Humanity and what the Return of Christ will see.

It was the Example used, and the message within those three verses that refered to the Days of Noe. Those within those specific verses are speaking about those who where taken in the Flood. The Fallen, the Nephilim, and those who polluted their pedigree, with the Fallen. That is what occured in the days of Noe. So shall the second coming be. One will be taken, one will be left behind.

Actually, they start occurring after television and tv programs in the 1940's. Before then, tales of abduction and sexual adventures by heavenly (or sky) beings were fairly rare.

I agree 100%, You supported my view perfectly, but from that other perspective.

Old Jewish lore and texts don't support the idea of a tainted bloodline of the Serpent --

Here's the problem with this. Adam and Eve are not Jews. Noah wasn't a Jew. Abraham was not a Jew. It was the offspring of Judah that became Jews, so Old Jewish Lore really has little bearing on things.

Well, I hope your well, and good luck with the Birds!

Ciao

Shane

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Hmm....well if you do buy into the whole Adam & Eve thing then we can all trace our line to them. No one family can be more closely related to Adam than the other.

No disrepect intended FatherLukeDuke.

This is not correct. Genesis 1: 24 thru 31 covers this clearly. Day 6.

Man, both male and female are created/recreated and given the instructions to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth.

They are looked over and everything was good.

I could very well be able to trace my ancestory back to these peoples, apposed to Adam, who was created after the 7th day, (the day of Rest).

I think the Aboriginies of Austrailia can do this, since they have their own History which dates back some 14000 years. (I happen to believe this would have been the time of the 6th Day. The Age of Leo, the 6th sign of the Zodiac, and the number of man).

So it is not true that we all came from Adam and Eve. There would have been many more here long before this specific couple.

Your can review this at the following. www.jesus-is-lord.com...

Ciao

Shane

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me at the inane, ignorant threads that get heavy traffic, flags, posts, stars, whatever versus the great threads that are what ATS is really all about, and also, in this particular instance, have tasteful, friendly discourse and debate.
Such a shame this great thread fizzled out as quickly as it did. So much to discuss on this matter and this thread is a stellar example of educated, respectful debate.
Kudos and much respect to everyone that participated in this discussion. I am not only impressed but also inspired that ATS hasn't fallen completely into cynic jaded disrepair.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just discovered something today and if I am right since I went to different sources on the internet.
According to the Koran Adam from the garden of Eden was 30 meteres tall, which sounds really odd since the Bible and the Koran's interpretation of how life began is totally different. The Koran says more than once that God created earth in 6days, in another passage it states 8days but the Bible says 7days so they are far from each other in the creation view of things.

In the Koran apparently it says Adam was a giant.

TextNarrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam in his complete shape and form (directly), sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' The Prophet added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and form of Adam. Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

Sahih Bukhari 8:74:246

TextNarrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you).
Sahih Bukhari 4:55:543

wikiislam.net...

This is what the Bible says about Giants.

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:10-11
The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Which also were accounted giants.

Deuteronomy 2:20-21
That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time.... A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them.

Deuteronomy 3:11
For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was ... nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it.

Joshua 12:4
And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants.

Joshua 18:16
The valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants.

1 Samuel 17:4
Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

According to the Bible giants were evil cross breeds of humans and God had to destroy them.
If there were to be found today there would be a big cover-up about them, a lot of the Middle East is closed off in terms of these discoveries, some bits of rumour or evidence has surfaced, some say Giants built the Jupiter Temple in Lebanon and even helped with the pyramids, even the hyrogliphs have giant beings next to humans in them. Giant footprints have been found through fossilised, people have written books about them, the difference is that you won't hear it on the news because the news only deals with evolution and possibel alien life else where.

The point is that if these Giants are found will the Muslims come out and say look the Koran was right because Adam was a giant when all along Christianity has taught that they were a corrupt race?

Will this be a satanic conspiracy where they will be worshipped and help prove another religion is right or will it not surface at all? In Bible terms giants are of the fallen ones, the Koran states that Adam was a giant and one has to think with all its anti-Jewish verses and denial of Jesus Christ as lord that something smells in the direction of knowledge from the fallen Angels.

I could be wrong about the Koran version of Adam being 30 foot tall as I have just looked into this by accident today, if you like to expand on this issue please do and correct this on going research.

Again if Adam was 90 feet tall in the garden of Eden then the God of the Bible did not mention it, but Muslims argue that man got smaller with time, again there would have been some evidence not even the Neaderthals were that big, so one has to ask that that there was a hybrid species with a satanic agenda. If let us say Adam got smaller because he came out of Eden then man would have remained the same height rage througout history with a gradual decline and there is no evidence of that apart from Animal species that are now extinct.

The only person to have known other than God that Adam was 90 feet tall is Satan, and God never told anyone in the Bible about the height of the prophets just the height of the Nephilim and Goliath, the giants were never God's plan. If Adam was 90 foot tall then only Satan would know because he was also in the Garden of Eden, a good way to know your enemy is to know what he knows that others don't and many times the Koran trashes everything the Bible stands for into its own version of the Christian religion. One has to ask is this a clue to a previous Luciferian world where the dinosaurs became corrupted and God started all over again the Garden of Eden as some Christians have have this view of creationism?

Genesis 6 (English Standard Version)

Genesis 6
Increasing Corruption on Earth

Genesis 6

1When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years." 4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.
5 The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And the LORD was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. 7 So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them." 8But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Text

Obviously something went really wrong in Genesis and it effected the animals too and maybe the influence in later cultures brought Griffins and Sphinxes into their worship as Gods along with other Greek Gods.
edit on 5-11-2010 by The time lord because: text

edit on 5-11-2010 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

to say something went wrong is an understatement
the entire creation of living organisms as a whole was tainted and sabotaged-- humans, animals, birds-- that's why it all had to be eradicated, save for a minute portion of uncontaminated creation, which would include Noah & his family and the basic vertebrate species we have still with us today.
I believe that dinosaurs were somehow inclusive of the corrupted species, thus they were destroyed in the flood and those that were salt-water-borne were left to die out on their own as a sub-standard species.
I don't believe that the earth & its environs was initially created to sustain dinosaurs and their very existence and increasing population was a threat to the planet as a whole-- plant, animal, and human alike.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just saw this video on YouTube which I thought goes well with this thread dealing with giants and dinosaurs.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I noticed that one post inferred that the Christian Bible/Old Testament/New Testament is an unreliable source as a historical document since the time of its writing is so far removed from the described events.

I also noticed that another post inferred that Australian Aboriginals' history is continuous for 14,000 years. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't think that they had a written language, so their history would have to be transmitted orally.

If 14,000 years of oral history is acceptable for the one, why can't a few thousand years of oral history be accepted for the other?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by The time lord

to say something went wrong is an understatement
the entire creation of living organisms as a whole was tainted and sabotaged-- humans, animals, birds-- that's why it all had to be eradicated, save for a minute portion of uncontaminated creation, which would include Noah & his family and the basic vertebrate species we have still with us today.
I believe that dinosaurs were somehow inclusive of the corrupted species, thus they were destroyed in the flood and those that were salt-water-borne were left to die out on their own as a sub-standard species.
I don't believe that the earth & its environs was initially created to sustain dinosaurs and their very existence and increasing population was a threat to the planet as a whole-- plant, animal, and human alike.

How come the entire fossil record contradicts this interpretation?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

That is a very broad question.
In what particular instances do you have in mind?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I feel the Nephilim were Angelic/Human Hybrids also referred to as the Titans and Greek gods and goddesses. It is apparent they were a part of World History. People worshiped them fully and now its read as fairy tales in schools. They were worshiped no longer after The Great Flood. God destroyed them.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
your statement is with out any merritt do to common misunderstandings on were the text comes form and what they are talking about.

1. the son's of god refers to the patriarchs or the supreme gods sun's and heads of different cultures that are laid out in the table of nations this is proven by the translations of genissous copy found in the dead sea scrolls. they are not angles or any thing eles.

2. the the #ires around isreal all worshiped the God of isreal as well as others the word EL means god so place like El-yheral with time became the name of God.

3. the levathian was refearing to the summerian legend that had the supream god and throwing this evil beast down into the sea explaing why the seas were so violent.

4. Goliath was only about 7 feet tall in the oldest texts we have which to most people in that area would be huge think shaq vs a Asian female height.

5. The offspring of the suns of god are a attempt to explain the strange groups in the Levant area, These people are likely much stronger then modern people do to a higher percent retention of some genes form earlier neanderthal crossbreeding.

6. Dino fossils led to the belief in many areas of dragons or monsters but there was never a time when any human from the genius homo walked the earth and the bible never references them in any way.

7. Jewish people believed there god was the head god of the other nations. but others said that he was married to Ashura and bother to bal (bal also means god its el in another language)

8. in job they mention El-shadi that does not mean what the new king james has it but most like the god of the womb or breast referring to the female holy spirit. showing the complex views of how the monotheistic Jews of the time explains god and the other views of there religion.

The thought that genetic manipulation occurred in any species is just not possible do to mtdna evidence anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join