It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Dinosaur’s Angelic Experiments like the Nephilim?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There are also the Ica stones, which predate the bible, and depicts humans riding dinosaurs.

Ica Stones

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Maybe the dinosaur DNA was corrupted or the Angelic order in Noah's day created the decline in species, what else would giants eat? Other giants of course like dinosaurs for giant size meals, would have helped maintain their hunger, maybe it became a sport to hunt them or kill them, who knows. Maybe it got so bad that it ruined the ecosystem and like today how we effect animal habitats the change had a domino effect throughout the whole world.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
There are also the Ica stones, which predate the bible, and depicts humans riding dinosaurs.

Ica Stones

The Ica stones are well-known modern frauds. Check out the Wikipedia article on it:

In 1996, another BBC documentary was released with a skeptical analysis of the stones and the newfound attention to the phenomenon prompted the authorities of Peru to arrest Basilio Uschuya, as under Peruvian law it is illegal to sell archaeological discoveries. Uschuya recanted his claim that he had found them and instead admitted that they were hoaxes created by him and his wife. He was not punished, and continued to sell similar stones to tourists as trinkets.[citation needed]

He also confirmed that he had forged them during an interview with Erich von Däniken...

en.wikipedia.org...

And that "he forged them" is in line with the overly consistent art (showing only a few artists) and the very bad design of the dinosaurs (from comic books or children's books, apparently)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Since I work with paleontologists and I work on dinosaurs, I thought I'd answer.

Originally posted by The time lord
If people have been on ATS long enough they should have come across the Angelic Human crossbreed experiments of the time of Noah where Angels took women and bread Human Giants as described in Genesis 6 of the Bible.

Except that this story is not true. The "Sons of God" is "ben Elohim" which does NOT translate to "angel." Angel is "Malak" in Hebrew. The two are very different things -- the person who started this speculation could only read the Bible in English and didn't know that you have to check the original human language.

So there were no "angel-human crossbreeds."

It is said that not only humans were corrupted but also animals and if that included Animal Giants too

The Bible doesn't say this, so if you're using it for your source, you might want to check the concordances.

then maybe that means the Dinosaurs in terms of fitting the picture into the Bible chronology.

They don't fit into the Bible at all. There were thousands of different species, each one looking different. Almost none are found in Israel... because during the Age of Dinosaurs, the place was under water. You do find lots of fish fossils and oysters and so forth, however.

Since they were of a giant size anyway, who says that maybe they were not a result of experiments

They were of all different sizes, from microraptors about the size of hummingbirds to huge sauropods the size of six story buildings. The large ones were fairly rare.

and by doing so God decided to save the pure animals that we have today of their kind and then along with humans while sending a flood to bury the Giants, be it Human hybrids or dinosaurs.

The bones are much older than the first human bones... and there aren't bones of human giants (over 15 feet tall.) Furthermore, the Bible doesn't talk about "pure animals" but about "clean animals" (permitted for eating and for sacrificing) and "unclean animals" (like bugs and bats which aren't used for eating and wouldn't be appropriate for sacrifices.

On the Ark there were seven pairs of each clean animal and one pair of each unclean animal, according to the Bible.

This would make sense why they are all buried and preserved, almost like at once the same process swept them under the sea and as a result we have the oil that we sell to power our own giant’s vehicles.

Uhmmmmm... oil comes from the accumulation of plant and animal matter in very distant prehistoric swamps, not from huge piles of dinosaurs.

You might like to read this site to read up on the different types of dinosaurs and where they were found:
www.enchantedlearning.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Since I work with paleontologists and I work on dinosaurs, I thought I'd answer.

Except that this story is not true. The "Sons of God" is "ben Elohim" which does NOT translate to "angel." Angel is "Malak" in Hebrew. The two are very different things -- the person who started this speculation could only read the Bible in English and didn't know that you have to check the original human language.

So there were no "angel-human crossbreeds."

I found your response interesting Byrd. According to Scripture, what you have implied is accurate, based solely with the use of this term within the book of Daniel.

The balance of the Old Testament has a slightly altered use of the term, and the manner inwhich it is implied.

www.eliyah.com...

4397 mal'ak mal-awk' from an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically, of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):--ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

So, an Angel, is a Station of Service, apposed to a Specific Enitity, who is used by God as a Messenger, which would also include People like Enoch, Daniel and John the Revelator for examples. They too are Messengers.

It is just with Angels, these are the Ben Elohim carrying out this duty.

The Sons of God had various tasks. Some where incharge of Music. Some guarding places or items. Some annoucing messages much like the visitors Lot had the day prior to his "Move". There are many tasks the Sons of God performed and perform today.

So, it would be fair to annouce, Angels (Messengers of God) where not involved in "Crossbreeding" with humans, but the Sons of God is a different matter.

We can see clearly in the 3rd Chapter of Genesis, interference between Women and the Sons of God already occuring. Eve was WHOLELY SEDUCED by the Serpent, and we see the seed of the Serpent and the Seed of Adam set in conflict in the following and first prophecy of the Bible.

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

Genesis
3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast
done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every
beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust
shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and
between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and
thou shalt bruise his heel.

Who is being spoken to here? The Serpent! Who's seed is it? The Serpent's!

Here is the first example of a Son of God producing offspring. A Naughty Son none the less, but one who held the Highest Station of the Sons of God. ("pleased to meet you. won't you guess my name" or so the song goes)

So it is clear to see the Sons of God, who despite their ultimate destiny, are still Sons of God, and they chose and followed that Serpent and left their place of habitation inorder to be the gods of this Earth and to take and know the Daughters of Men in a procreative manner.

Where any of these Sons of Gods Angels at one time. Most certainly some would have been. But when they made the choice that they did, (To follow Satan and become the gods), they ceased being Angels since they are no longer being the Messengers of God or Malak.

As for Dinosaurs

They don't fit into the Bible at all.

I believe it has already been addressed here by others, that YES, they are included within the Scriptures, breifly, but noted none the less. And again, it is outside the context of this Earth Age or the record offered from Genesis 1:2 and on. They are from the First Earth Age.

I found this humourous though

Uhmmmmm... oil comes from the accumulation of plant and animal matter in very distant prehistoric swamps, not from huge piles of dinosaurs.

You are joking right?

Thanks for your assistance in the past, and I always enjoy discussing things with you Byrd.

Have a good day!

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canis Lupus
Why would God need to do genetic experiments anyways? I sometimes wonder if what we call God was really just some advanced alien species manipulating and creating what we know as Earth. Being that God isn't from Earth but created it would already suggest that he is an alien according to our definitions.

You are coming really close to the truth here. Try reading the Bible and substitute the words "God" and "Lord" with the word "Extraterrestrial" and see if it dosen't make a lot more sense. Anyway, planet Earth is a whole lot older than the Bible says it is, and so is human civilization. ETs have seeded this planet many times, there were failed experiments, and there were mistakes. Humans are still not perfected, we still get sick, and cellular damage comes very easily. We grow old faster than on other worlds, and we still breathe oxygen, which is poisonous. Humanity has a long way to go, provided we choose to stay here in the dimension.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I still believe the Giants story and interpretation, its not just down to translation since there are various other related stories about them in the Bible. Genesis 6 says also afterwards, the Torah was written by Moses and his also witnessed other Giants in the Canite district of Israel. On top of that you have to go to other knowledge of other ancient societies worshipping giants and Gods like the Greeks, I would say even the Hindu Gods or the Egyptian Gods had some truth behind them when giants and Gods are concerned.

Numbers 13
32And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

33And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

www.abarim-publications.com...
Quote :
The Nephilim are the Fallen Ones, and the Marvelous Ones.

BDB adds a very interesting note, although, in its signature grumpy style, pronounces any etymology 'dubious' and 'precarious' : The words for Nephilim, and bear a striking resemblance to Nephila, the Aramaic word for Orion:

en.allexperts.com...

The word nephilim is from the root nun-peh-lamed, which means to fall. The meaning of the word nephilim, at its simplest interpretation, is the fallen ones or the fallible ones.

The Nephilim are the Orionids.

The word Elohim is definitely plural and does indeed mean "gods" and it actually contains two forms of the singular word for God inside of itself.

www.rense.com...
1. The word EL means God and it is the first part of the word Elohim.
2. The word Eloah, also means God and it is the first part of the word Elohim. Eloah in Hebrew is a three letter root which most Hebrew words contain.

And God said "You shall not recognize the gods of others in my presence" also translated as "You shall not have other gods in my presence," (Exodus 20:3). Here Yahweh uses the term Elohim to refer to all other gods (plural) that Israel shall not worship or acknowledge. This also means that there were other false gods and they were forbidden to be acknowledged in Yahweh's presence.

Nephilim has the root from the Hebrew word for falling down or to fall, which yields the translations the "fallen ones" and in the context of the Bible they are mentioned as bad characters that have something to do with the Flood disaster.

Nephilim used to be translated as Giants for many hundreds of years and it comes from a 12th Century commentary known as Rashi that said the Nephilim were giants. But what nobody realized until Sitchin was that the word in Hebrew meaning giants is Anak, or Anakim for plural which is the same root and sounding as Anunnaki in Sumerian. So the Hebrew word for Giant was picked up from a memory of the word used thousands of years before, by the lineage of Abraham to describe their gods which are usually depicted as larger humanoids than humans. And the translation of the word Annunaki means "those who from Heaven to Earth came," and Sitchin's use of the word Nephilim means "Those that have fallen down from above." So Anunnaki has the same sound as the word for Giant in Hebrew and the meaning is the same as the word Nephilim in Hebrew.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So by going by translation and other Bible verses and on top of that other ancient society knowledge of these Gods and Giants we can say that its more than likely GIANTS were the halfbreeds of the fallen ones. That is my belief and I feel like many other experts in this field it is more likely to be true.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So in summary what do you guys believe? Lots of good info but can you summarize your points? Thanks. I'd like to learn more?

Are most you leaning towards god being an alien?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
So in summary what do you guys believe? Lots of good info but can you summarize your points? Thanks. I'd like to learn more?

Are most you leaning towards god being an alien?
I cant speak for all the other "guys" that have worked so hard at this hidden knowledge called forbidden history. So, I will try to answer you in laymen terms as I understand your question.

As it has been shown above, there has been many in the past who "Played" god. Each one trying to replicate the god they knew before them. Each one playing a part that they truly did not know the truth about, for the truth had never been revealed to them. But that didn't stop them, and if they did not play the part of god, then they played the part of a king, which in some circles is just as powerful as a god..

I think the first concept you must try to grasp is that their is nothing "Alien" in this universe, only things alien from your, our, reality. Therefore, God, the real God, the creator of this universe, can not be, an "Alien".

There is a great deal of confusion concerning the term God. Some, in the past, deep past, considered themselves gods merely because they could create physical life, and conceal themselves from that life. They also considered themselves god because they availed themselves to information and knowledge that was freely given to them, which allowed them to travel our solar system. So, in our collective ignorance, we believed their lies and technological miracles.

The true nature of the Divine plan, or God if you will, must be answered in your own personal heart, for that is, where the answer lies.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
The balance of the Old Testament has a slightly altered use of the term, and the manner inwhich it is implied.

www.eliyah.com...

4397 mal'ak mal-awk' from an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically, of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):--ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

A second glance through the 'messenger' etc lexicon shows that there are different words for messenger and malak is one of many words for angel.

So, an Angel, is a Station of Service, apposed to a Specific Enitity, who is used by God as a Messenger, which would also include People like Enoch, Daniel and John the Revelator for examples. They too are Messengers.

I'm not sure that you can say that. The word chosen appears to depend on context, and I would have to check the date of writing of these books.

It is just with Angels, these are the Ben Elohim carrying out this duty.

Do you have a reference to the ben Elohim doing duties for a deity?

The Sons of God had various tasks. Some where incharge of Music. Some guarding places or items. Some annoucing messages much like the visitors Lot had the day prior to his "Move". There are many tasks the Sons of God performed and perform today.

Since we were discussing the Bible, do you have either a Biblical source or a genuine ancient text (pre 500 BC) source for this?

Here is the first example of a Son of God producing offspring. A Naughty Son none the less, but one who held the Highest Station of the Sons of God. ("pleased to meet you. won't you guess my name" or so the song goes)

Except the serpent isn't ben Elohim. Genesis states that the serpent is an animal ("the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field"). The same word for serpent (nachash) is used in Num 21:9 and other places -- "And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived."

It's pretty clear he's sticking snakes on poles and not people.

Furthermore, the "ben Elohim" show up (not as giants or as Nepthelim) in other parts of the Bible. Job: "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them."

We also see: "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."

Notice that giants came first, and that "after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men..." (there were also giants.)

The ben Elohim did not sire giants. The giants were there firs.

As for Dinosaurs

They don't fit into the Bible at all.

I believe it has already been addressed here by others, that YES, they are included within the Scriptures, breifly, but noted none the less.

Except that the descriptions are really wrong. And during the age of the dinosaurs, Israel was generally covered with ocean. Lots of nice fish fossils there, however.

I found this humourous though

You are joking right?

No. Plankton is the primary source... oh heck. I'm tired (was a horrible and long week), but you can get the scoop here on Wikipedia:

* Type 1 source rocks are formed from algal remains deposited under anoxic conditions in deep lakes: they tend to generate waxy crude oils when submitted to thermal stress during deep burial
* Type 2 source rocks are formed from marine planktonic remains preserved under anoxic conditions in marine environments: they produce both oil and gas when thermally cracked during deep burial.
* Type 3 source rocks are formed from terrestrial plant material that has been decomposed by bacteria and fungi under oxic or sub-oxic conditions: they tend to generate mostly gas with associated light oils when thermally cracked during deep burial. Most coals and coaly shales are generally Type III source rocks.

en.wikipedia.org...

The biomass from dinosaurs wasn't near enough for the oil reserves we've pumped out.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think they were the REPTILIAN ASCENDENTS *we were contacted by A REPTILIAN WHEN EVE AND ADAM LISTEN TO THEM AND NOT GOD*

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The nephilim weren't angelic experiments. They were the children of angels and humans.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I made reference in my previous post to these "Fellows"

Genesis 19:15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
19:16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand,
and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two
daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought
him forth, and set him without the city.
19:17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth
abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind
thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the
mountain, lest thou be consumed.

These Angels carried forth God's Message to Lot and his family. Who else would these beings be?

Now, this story is related to the Conversations the LORD had with Abraham and Sarah in Chapter 18 and carries through to the cleansing of the region with the removal of Sodom from the face of the earth.

Again, who else would have the instructions from GOD and the abilities/authority to

"19:13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it."?

The Sons of GOD!

Yes, it is not "SPECIFIC" in spelling this out, but I trust you get the point.

BUT to your point, there are also other references that could be considered.

Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of
God ascending and descending on it.

and

Genesis 32:1 And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.

Not just Angels, but angels of God.

We can also look at Psalms 8. I like this one. Covers many points I like to make, but often is overlooked due to SPACE problems.

psalms 8:1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Here, angels, used in this wonderful chapter full of insght, is from the word elohiym in the original text.

430 'elohiym el-o-heem' plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

Here David is thanking and praising the Works of GOD, and what is being said?

The recreation story I spoke to earlier, and specifically to the 6th Day as expressed in verse 4 thru 9 above. The man, both Male and Female, made in OUR image as noted in Genesis. The image of the Angels, as David expresses it.

Except the serpent isn't ben Elohim...........

Is it? Really???

Well lets review nachash

5175 nachash naw-khawsh' from 5172; a snake (from its hiss):--serpent.

and from it's root..

5172 nachash naw-khash' a primitive root; properly, to hiss, i.e. whisper a (magic) spell; generally, to prognosticate:--X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.

and in it's sister form..

5173 nachash nakh'-ash from 5172; an incantation or augury:--enchantment.

All imply and carry the same or similiar meaning. Not a "Snake" per se, but the hissing as a snake.

Again, you must understand this to understand who exactly is being spoken to in the first prophecy I noted earlier in this post found in Genesis 3:14 & 15.

A SNAKE, as you wish to suggest, is not capable of producing offspring with any woman.

And being here in ATS, I may as well say this.

WHO DO YOU THINK DAN BROWN FAMILY LINES ARE BASED UPON IN THE DAVINCI CODE? The Serpents. Genesis 3:15!!!

Furthermore, the "ben Elohim" show up (not as giants or as Nepthelim) in other parts of the Bible. Job: "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them."

We also see: "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."

I get what you are noting, and I trust this is accurate.

The Sons of God are NOT giants. I completely agree.
The Sons of God are NOT Nephilium. I still have difficulties with, due simply to linguistics.

Yes, Nephilium is rooted in the act of a fall. Who fell? The 1/3 of the angels which followed Satan. Are they Sons of God? Of Course they were/are. Are they Nephilium? If the Fallen aspect is carried forth, apparently they are.

As for this.

The ben Elohim did not sire giants. The giants were there first.

Keep the Story in Context.

Running out of space.

Oh, You have been studying GOD's WORD. Good for you my dear.

Ciao fo now Miss Byrd.

Shane

Links?
www.jesus-is-lord.com...
www.eliyah.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I made reference in my previous post to these "Fellows"

Genesis 19:15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

Except these aren't the "ben Elohim". In this case (and the others you cite), the concordance gives "mal'ak" for the term for angel. So it's not being done by 'ben elohim'

These Angels carried forth God's Message to Lot and his family. Who else would these beings be?

The "mal'ak", apparently.

Now, this story is related to the Conversations the LORD had with Abraham and Sarah in Chapter 18 and carries through to the cleansing of the region with the removal of Sodom from the face of the earth.

Again, who else would have the instructions from GOD and the abilities/authority to

"19:13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it."?

The Sons of GOD!

Actually, the term is "enowish". The same term is used in the verse "Pharaoh commanded his men (to let them go)" ...and hundreds of other places where it talks about men. When the Bible finally talks about them being other than men, it isn't as 'ben Elohim' but rather as "mal'ak" ... as you will see if you check your concordance again.

Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of
God ascending and descending on it.

and

Genesis 32:1 And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. Not just Angels, but angels of God.

Mal'ak again, not 'ben Elohim.'

psalms 8:1
Here, angels, used in this wonderful chapter full of insght, is from the word elohiym in the original text.

True, but you were talking about the 'ben Elohim' rather than the 'elohiym -- which are two different things.

Except the serpent isn't ben Elohim...........

Is it? Really???

Well lets review nachash

5175 nachash naw-khawsh' from 5172; a snake (from its hiss):--serpent.

and from it's root..

5172 nachash naw-khash' a primitive root; properly, to hiss, i.e. whisper a (magic) spell; generally, to prognosticate:--X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.

and in it's sister form..

5173 nachash nakh'-ash from 5172; an incantation or augury:--enchantment.

All imply and carry the same or similiar meaning. Not a "Snake" per se, but the hissing as a snake.

Incantations are talked about in the Bible, and they are not the same word as snake. The 'snake on a pole' makes no sense as a 'hiss on a pole' or a 'son of God on a pole', particularly in context.

WHO DO YOU THINK DAN BROWN FAMILY LINES ARE BASED UPON IN THE DAVINCI CODE? The Serpents. Genesis 3:15!!!

I think it's a work of fiction, and a very badly written one at that. Brown is as human as the rest of us.

I get what you are noting, and I trust this is accurate.

The Sons of God are NOT giants. I completely agree.
The Sons of God are NOT Nephilium. I still have difficulties with, due simply to linguistics.

Depends on your sources. If you use the Book of Enoch (non-canonical) then it says "yes" but other ancient Jewish writings contradict this, including the Sumerian portions of the Torah (Targum Onkelos), which may be some of the oldest surviving Biblical material.

The ben Elohim did not sire giants. The giants were there first.

Oh, You have been studying GOD's WORD. Good for you my dear.

Although I am Pagan, it would be a mistake to think that I have not and do not study the Bible. I've read it (cover to cover) around 5 times and own at least two Bibles. I try to act as peacemaker when Christians get in a brawl about what is actually said (and I've had to do that frequently.)

And I went to a Baptist university and took the required courses (several) on Biblical history, Old Testament, New Testament, and Acts. I've probably got a better background on the book and its history and who wrote what when than most would suspect.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Or.....

The Aliens found a Dinosaurs infested habitable backwoods planet and they did their best to eradicate them first then they were able to help create a new hominid, human/alien crossbreed.

Just a thought....

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's a good point there it also makes sense but at the same time it’s always going to be was it Alien or God that caused their demise. The flood causing the dinosaurs to perish also makes sense; the Ark was not built for them only for average size animals it seems, unless they had dino eggs with them from every species.

I think God and the Noah's Ark was more to do with preserving the right genes, all reptiles that are alive today could possibly have enough genes each to make the dinosaurs if God wanted to use them to resurrect them in future, maybe a future when Jesus returns. But this also makes me think what if they were Nephilim type of experiments, what if the Giants were also dinosaurs too, there is a lot of mixed species like the sphinx that suggest maybe a world of manipulated animal genes and human hybrids once lived, like something out of the Chronicles of Narnia or something and that made God angry and he set up camp with Noah to re-establish his world again.

Anyway this is just blind theory so people can expand on it, let ATS members have control now.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
The Aliens found a Dinosaurs infested habitable backwoods planet and they did their best to eradicate them first then they were able to help create a new hominid, human/alien crossbreed.

If they'd been doing that, we would have seen humans emerging 60 million years ago (instead of hominids emerging only 5 million years ago.) When you're trying to engineer or breed something specific, it doesn't take long to get what you want (for example, goats that give milk that can be spun into silk) if you just selectively breed things. Dogs have been with us for a little over 8,000 years... and look at how many different breeds there are. Genetic engineering speeds it up.

And that's without a controlled breeding plan (until the 19th and 20th centuries). Only nature takes 50 million years to develop a species.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd. Trust you are well. Are you still "Schooling"?

Well, we seem to have a problem which is linguistic in it's meanings. I do not think we can come to a common agreement, based upon life experiences, which yours will of course be as valid to you, as mine are to me.

I will throw a twist here at you and say the following. Maybe afterwards, you will see my point of view on the Linguistics Difficulties we are having.

1st: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and the such, are Angels. They are also Sons of God.

I do not see any difference between the two, in this specific case.

2nd: Satan, was also an Angel, and a Son of God. So where the 1/3rd of the Hosts of Heaven which choose to leave their place of habitation with Satan.

Again, it is with this inmind that the conclusion I must come up with is the same as my 1st point. They are also Sons of God.

With that said, I do understand that their are also "Other" enitites which serve GOD but are not part of the Sons of God.

Cherubim reflect the glory of God
Zophim are the Watchers

There are many others such as this, but the main point is I wish to point out who exactly Sons of God are. There is a number, which Enoch would suggest total 600 Some Son's

www.sacred-texts.com...

Book of Enoch Chapter VI.
1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.
2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.'
3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.'
4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.'
5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl.
8. These are their chiefs of tens.

Since a Third of the Hosts of heaven fell, and they totaled 200, I would figure some 400 remained making a number of 600 Angels/Sons of God or so.

Now that we have some "Limit" established, where the two visitors who went and warned Lot to Leave Sons of God? In this case, I would say yes.
Is is specific in Genesis? No. But using the Angelic measure I note above, Yes.

Now, what about your point.

Interlinear Hebrew Bible Genesis 6:2

The B'nai Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions. And they took wives for themselves from all those that they chose...The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when the B'nai Elohim CAME IN TO the daughters of Adam, and they bore to them -- they were Powerful Ones which existed from ancient times, the men of name.

This would suggest, the Sons of God, (B'nai Elohim) which Enoch notes above are exactly this. Sons of God.

Now this is where things may become scary with the Fallen.

What about the Angel aspect? Yes they were.

Where they Sons of God? Yes they were.

Are they still Angels? No, today they are Greys, Reptilians, Tall Ones, Short Ones. (You may think I am being funny, but unfortunately I am not)

Are they still Sons of God? Yes they are

And what about this from Christ himself?

Matthew 24

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Who are THEY? Who got took away?

THEY are the Fallen, which became bound within the earth. What are THEY? One Time Angels, Still Sons of God, and now known as Aliens.

What is the General Premise behind Alien Contacts? Most I have heard reported, tend to revolve around Abductions and Sexual Experimentations.

When did this start occuring enmass. Around the Period of the Balfour Declaration and the recreation of Israel as a Home for our brother Judah. The Parable of the Fig Tree is Key here.

With this said, that would suggest I would even state the following.

Are Aliens Angels? At one point of time, Yes
Are Aliens Sons of God? Yes, as they have been after the fall, and prior to the fall.

Now I know, I am out there, from a Christian Perspective, since many just believe this a some "New Age Scam". Something they do not need to worry about or figure is just a Hoax. Or maybe what Paul speaks about in the following:

2 Thessalonians
2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness ofunrighteousness in them thatperish;becausethey received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie ...

Now I refered to Dan Browns writing previously and your comments are true enough. But this has little to do with it. Prince Charles believes his family line runs to Cain, and thus to Adam. The fact is THEY believe it themselves.

But again, it was the Serpents seed, that became Cain. Not Adams. Does Prince Charles understand this? Likely not, but this is the Dan Brown Scam. The Belief in a Lineage Lie and Lineage is the whole topic.

Afterall, what is the intent. To pollute the Bloodline to stop the Messiah, (Christ) from being born. That was Satan's intent. It Failed though, thanks to God.

Maybe this aid's in understanding what I am trying to suggest. But them again, maybe not.

We'll get into this further I am sure.

Ciao for now

Shane

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shane

A very good post, I have done many in the same light, its really good to see people on the same wavelength even if people find it hard to understand or so hidden that they won't believe it. One thing that caught my eye was the name of some of the Angels. Here is a few that seems maybe the name holds some clues to other ideas.

Dânêl, Êzêqêêl - Two books in the Bible, maybe names have connection to Angels too or was known and common.
Arâkîba - Sounds like Iraq.
Kôkabîêl - Hope that's not a drink like cocacola.
Barâqîjâl - Barack Obama?

Maybe others have some connection but something to think about.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Prince Charles believes his family line runs to Cain, and thus to Adam. The fact is THEY believe it themselves.

Your personal reinterpretation of religious texts written by bronze age peoples is one thing, but out and out lies like that are simply not on

You do realise that that is libel? And rather nasty libel at that

(Asumming you mean Prince Charles, heir to the throne of the United Kingdom, and not your next door neighbour?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join