It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Dinosaur’s Angelic Experiments like the Nephilim?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If people have been on ATS long enough they should have come across the Angelic Human crossbreed experiments of the time of Noah where Angels took women and bread Human Giants as described in Genesis 6 of the Bible. Other related Bible stories were included after Genesis 6 as it occurred on a smaller scale, and the story of David and Goliath holds some clues. It is said that not only humans were corrupted but also animals and if that included Animal Giants too then maybe that means the Dinosaurs in terms of fitting the picture into the Bible chronology. Since they were of a giant size anyway, who says that maybe they were not a result of experiments and by doing so God decided to save the pure animals that we have today of their kind and then along with humans while sending a flood to bury the Giants, be it Human hybrids or dinosaurs.

This would make sense why they are all buried and preserved, almost like at once the same process swept them under the sea and as a result we have the oil that we sell to power our own giant’s vehicles.

In The Book of Jubilees, of which, at least 13 fragments were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls. In the early 1950s, these copies were discovered among hundreds of ancient writings in caves near the Dead Sea.

Although the book of Jubilees has some errors like dates and such, they do hold some clues, at the same time with its minor mistakes it makes sense why the ancients never took it on board, the same as the book of Enoch.

Jubilee
"When the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, and the angels of God saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful, and they took themselves wives of all, whom they chose, and they gave birth to their sons and they were giants.
"Because of them lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way. Men and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walked on the earth were all corrupted in their ways and their orders, and they began to devour each other. Lawlessness increased on the earth and the imagination and thoughts of all men were continually, totally evil" (Jubilees 5:1, 2).

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I kind of covered this idea. I feel the dinosaurs were created through genetic manipulation of the species that were on earth at the time of the Garden of Eden. The thread I started kind of died but in the opening post I laid out my whole theory. It was a good one I thought. It was moved to skunkworks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you get a chance check it out.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The Bible doesn't mention dinosaurs. Chances are, dinosaurs were already extinct by the time Adam and Eve got started. There is considerable discussion of a "pre-Adamic" society that lived before God created the present earth. It existed between "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth", and "and the earth was void and unformed".

The theory goes that God created heaven and earth, and a society arose, was evil, and God wiped it all out and started over with "let there be light". I don't buy the theory, but there you have it.

I think it's a mistake to take the Bible too seriously. Much of it is poetic language, metaphor, pictures painted with words, not to be taken literally (as some Fundamentalists believe it should be taken). Enjoy the words of wisdom and comfort, but avoid trying to figure out about the giants, the Nephilim, sons of God, and so on. It's probably intended to be metaphoric.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
The Bible doesn't mention dinosaurs.

Well, I'll bite. See if you can imagine this beast, and tell me that it's not a dinosaur:

Job 40:15-24 (King James Version)

15Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The only other way to make sure if some of the scriptures are metaphoric is whether they say so beforehand in the title, if a song and a parable or a prophecy is labelled as such then that is what it is, otherwise the rest is literal.

Then you have to go by clues on earth about giants, there have been stories of giant graves, remains found, cover-ups and also ancient history shows some connection with activity that shows huge carved stones moved and cut beyond our mechanical advances of today, the only myths are from Greek stories and Egyptian Gods hieroglyphs Jordan Jupiter temple, Aztec lines, the pyramids and so on.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
If people have been on ATS long enough they should have come across the Angelic Human crossbreed experiments of the time of Noah where Angels took women and bread Human Giants as described in Genesis 6 of the Bible. Other related Bible stories were included after Genesis 6 as it occurred on a smaller scale, and the story of David and Goliath holds some clues. It is said that not only humans were corrupted but also animals and if that included Animal Giants too then maybe that means the Dinosaurs in terms of fitting the picture into the Bible chronology. Since they were of a giant size anyway, who says that maybe they were not a result of experiments and by doing so God decided to save the pure animals that we have today of their kind and then along with humans while sending a flood to bury the Giants, be it Human hybrids or dinosaurs.

I think you meant "bred Human Giants" since "bread Human Giants" brings to mind images of things battered and deep fried.

But I do think I have found a small flaw in your argument. Well, two actually. First, it is based on the bible and lacks ANY factual basis. Second, it is one massive. illogical chain of unintentional non sequitur after another.

This would make sense why they are all buried and preserved, almost like at once the same process swept them under the sea and as a result we have the oil that we sell to power our own giant’s vehicles.

No it doesn't make sense.

I read the post twice, the second time through to try and convince myself that this was satire and I just wasn't appreciating it.

I failed miserably.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why would God need to do genetic experiments anyways? I sometimes wonder if what we call God was really just some advanced alien species manipulating and creating what we know as Earth. Being that God isn't from Earth but created it would already suggest that he is an alien according to our definitions.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
God did not intend man to go down certain paths, Humans and Angels mixed bloodlines and also the animals became currupted, that is why they were wiped out apart from Noah and his Animal filled Ark. Then came the Tower of Babel one top of that and God confused the languages and spread man out across the world, that is why we find similar pyramid cultures across the Globe and many tribes that still tell of the great flood.

What I am saying is, were Dinosaurs experiments too, and if so did God wipe them out too during Noah's flood. There were said to be Chimara's which are humanoid animals? There are a lot of stories with Greek gods and Egptian animal gods taking both human animal characteristics.

The Bible view is that fallen Angels wanted to breed with humans to save them selves and it was Satan's plot to stop Christ being born in the Flesh which meant Angel DNA was the saving factor over human DNA bloodlines but God knew this and decided to wipe them out and only Noah and his family were the pure lines for us humans to be saved as a species.

It occured several times too after and will probably occur today with DNA testing and hybrids.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"Were Dinosaur’s Angelic Experiments like the Nephilim?I become so disappointed when threads go off track and down the proverbial honey bucket.
But in some instances the information posed, is already off track, so what is one to do?

What we have today is a misconception of the history of not only this planet, but also of the solar system, and universe as well. Everyone wants to pin everything on God or in my opinion, their misconception of what God is, and isn't.

Now, in my mind, you must first establish who and what a human being is, and isnt, before you can decide who or what created the dinosaurs, and for what reason.

Is it the OPs intention to put "Nephilim" in the same context as dinosaurs? We all know what dinosaurs are, but lets look at nephilim a little closer. Wekipedia says nephilim are "those causing others to fall" and "Another possibility is that the term is a generic term for "giants" in general" So we have something or someone who is large that make others fall. The use of "fall" is open to interpretation. Fall physically, or fall from someone or things, graces.

What did the dinosaur do for this planet? What achievements did it accomplish? Think about it for a second. Do you think they were just created to eat and die, or was their some greater purpose for them to "POUND THE EARTH".

Millions upon millions of years these bohemuth's roamed the earth, and in every step they took they would crush stones into gravel, and the gravel into dust. Then, they would add fertilizer to that dust to make it soil. Millions upon millions of tones, upon million upon millions of years. Dust and crap piled up to give base to the firmament, and a place for plant life to take root.

So, to me, experiment might not be the correct term to use.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canis Lupus
Why would God need to do genetic experiments anyways?

Why did he spend hundreds of millions of years producing millions of different genetic experiments? Doesn't sound very competent to me.

Mind, he was just a minor storm god .....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Canis Lupus
Why would God need to do genetic experiments anyways?

Why did he spend hundreds of millions of years producing millions of different genetic experiments? Doesn't sound very competent to me.

Mind, he was just a minor storm god .....
If you would allow me, I would like to try and answer this.

In my humble view, again, the concept of God is misunderstood, along with the capabilities and inabilities. What you were given by the "Divine", is a place to plant your earthy feet, to wonder, and to explore. A Eco system where the "Divine" spirit might experience a physical reality not possible in the ethereal.

As any farmer might tell you, no two seeds will grow in the exact same way, and I believe this is a hint about the creation we live in. You can plant a tree seed, and predict it will grow, but you can not predict how many branches it will have, the location, or the direction they will follow. Nor can you predict how many leaves will be produced.

All of this is controlled via genetics, and allows for the most versatility and variety. But another factor that must be considered is "will", free will to those life forms that were granted it. Experimentation is a choice only available to those with the will, free will.

To say there was no experimentation on this planet would fly in the face of truth. There has been many cases established that show clear and undeniable facts that prove experimentation took place. Lloyd Pye has convincingly proven 4000 mistakes in the present human population, which clearly shows modifications to an experiment.

Now comes the hardest part, the who did what, when. There is a saying in a movie I'm sure your all aware of "You can't handle the truth". I suspect this is not the case. You can in fact, handle the truth, and more importantly, it is your choice, to know the truth, or go back to sleep, and live the lie.

Ignorantly we look back into our collective past with wonder, amazement, and confusion. We find stories in the Bible, Koran, Hindu scriptures, Indian folklore, all telling us there were others before us who were, and were not like us, with capabilities we find hard to understand or imagine. Gods, Reptiles, Giants, space travel, UFOs, and aliens. Its all there, in one form or another, by one name or another.

Who knows what, when?

One of the first things you must comprehend is there is a battle on going between the "Spirited", and Non spirited. Each pulling in opposite directions, each wanting you to decide which side you are on. Who wins this battle will depend on each person individually. What is at stake? The so called "experiment", the vessel we collectively call the human body, and its possible future.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maybe the dinosaurs served their purpose which is in their extinction and layers of dead animals and plants producting Coal and Oil in which today we use as fuel. The destruction from the flood proved to have its uses in later mankind.

But since later verses suggest other Human Giants offspring then it improves the chances that it was literal and therefore making my assumption seem more real that maybe animals too were manipulated in deformative ways.

Quotes:
Deuteronomy 3:11 - For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of GIANTs; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Isaiah 17:4 - And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named GOLIATH, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

2 Samuel 21:20 - And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the GIANT.

1 Chronicles 20:6 - And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot: and he also was the son of the GIANT.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yes, yes, and yes. Anannoki, giants, the ancient ones of masonry, they all say the same thing, second genesis.

But do you really believe the second genesis folks would have been told the truth, from the first? Once the second created the third, that being us, the second would never be trusted by the first again. They of the second look down at us the third because we remind them of their own downfall from the graces of the first (Biblical "Lord God"). We are the dirty little red headed step child born of sin. The first genesis caused the flood in order to destroy the spirit that inhabited the flesh. The first genesis want the spirit gone so they can continue being the "Lord God" and have creations bow down to them.

Now who is the real Nephilim? It appears the true nephilim are the first genesis because they caused the downfall of the second via mind control and a flood.

I would agree that some of the passages are rooted in truth. Others are sheer fiction created to confuse and confound the inquisitive eye

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Were they an expirement...No

They would have been a very long lasting 'experiment'

Humans place their behaviours on the 'unknown' to try and gain understanding...why would life be an experiment, as opposed to a result....
Are we saying that all life is an experiment so humans could exist? Thats a bit silly....even for ATS

[edit on 21-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Were they an expirement...No

They would have been a very long lasting 'experiment'

Humans place their behaviours on the 'unknown' to try and gain understanding...why would life be an experiment, as opposed to a result....
Are we saying that all life is an experiment so humans could exist? Thats a bit silly....even for ATS

[edit on 21-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]
What do you consider long lasting? 200,000 years? 1 million? I would agree the "result" is achieved by experimentation. Who really believes the "all Knowing" knew what humans would look like, be like, eons ago. I wish to build a 2o58 ford today, but how do I know what it looks like then? You dont. It must be a step by step process over a long period of time.

Im not saying life is a experiment. I believe the goal was to give the spirit a place to reside in the material world. I believe the experiments were done in order to learn how to control the spirit in the flesh. Be it second or third genesis.

Yes, it is a bit silly to arrogantly say it was all about the spirit, there are many other life forms that would argue the point. But on the other hand, wouldn't life be absolutely boring without them?

No, I believe all life forms are part of a "Package deal".

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A lot of people are saying a new way of Nephilim are comming back even to lead armies to destroy Israel before Jesus returns, since man has been playing with the gene factor, maybe the Nazi's have their own army now spread throughout the world. But with continued legistration with DNA experiments we are openning new doors into the unknown and even so maybe illegal experiments have already began with a secret master race.
Jesus mentions that like the times of Noah so shall the Son of man be, meaning 3 things. 1 is that in that future destruction like the flood will happen when no one is looking, 2 that it maybe like the time of Noah where things will be the same in terms of genetic destruction of man and animals, 3 Jesus will come when you least expect him.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Were Dinosaur’s Angelic Experiments like the Nephilim? In short, no. Dinosaurs were a very successful evolutionary experiment that eventually died out and were superseded by mammals and birds. So far the evidence suggests that Dinosaur’s existed for about 250,000,000 years. Extremely successful wouldn’t you say, especially since humans have only been around for about 2,000,000 years.

When you try and mix the Bible with real science you will only get all twisted up in knots and confused. Do yourself a favour and focus on science. Science is real.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is just my theory I have not read anyone else say this either but it was just a thought.

On top of that there was once a rumour of the pre earth where Lucifer ruled but some how it was destroyed or something went wong, so God created man instead. I have to look into it but more than likely it was just a theory and not old fashion talk.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
This is just my theory I have not read anyone else say this either but it was just a thought.

On top of that there was once a rumour of the pre earth where Lucifer ruled but some how it was destroyed or something went wong, so God created man instead. I have to look into it but more than likely it was just a theory and not old fashion talk.

Let's make some things clearer and see if the question can be answered with some accuracy.

Time Lord. You, unlike the other contributors have brought the first hurdle to this discussion.

This is no rumour my friend. IT IS SOUND BIBLICAL TEACHINGS.

Of course, it is not part of the Doctrines, Dogmas and Theologies of the Church. But none the less, it is a Biblical Teaching.

It is clear Satan, had fallen by Genesis 3
But when, is not exactly clear.

Peter tells us of the earth ages.
The First which was. (Pre Genesis)
This one we have today. (These last 12 to 28000 years [Estimated])
The one to come. (The Millenium Kingdom)

Could something have been overlooked?

Well I would offer the following.

In the 1600's, King James ordered an English Translation of Scripture to be created, and in 1611 he was presented with the 1611 KJV.

Now, would you, as a translator, suddenly express some new or radical views which would be in conflict with the tenets of the Church, knowing of course of the way inwhich the church handled false teachings (Hahahaha, made myself laugh there), and risk a visit to the Stake or worse. Or would you follow the same premise the Church had previously devised and translate according to the Doctrines MAN made?

I would save my Skin myself, and the 1611 KJV is no different. The Translators even placed a Letter to the Reader within the book for you to review and understand, so it is with this, you can proceed to study God's Word.

Now, Let's just look at Genesis 1: 1&2

1:1 In the Begining, God Created the Heavens and the Earth.

This is a Statement of Fact. This Occured. When though? As the Church has convinced the Sheep some 6000 years ago? 14000 Years ago?

No, it was in the Begining. 4.6 Billion Years ago could very well have been the Begining. As a Christian, I have no difficulties with this. I place my understanding here, solely upon GOD and HIS WORD.

Genesis 1:2 is a difficult Verse, since the translators had to place words, not found in the original text, to imply something the Original Text does not accurately express.

1:2 And the Earth was without Form and Void......., is used by the Translators. They had to insert a word to get this implication across.

1:2 And the Earth BECAME A WASTE AND A DESOLATION.........., can also be used, but what of the Church, and the Firepit with your name upon it? Are you willing to express Truth or Keep your Head? Hmmmmm

We also here, can see the result of some event that occured. The Fall. Scripture offers a few names for Satan. The Serpent, That Dragon, The DESOLATOR. Is this where his name came from, the Desolation????

Now, I noted how a few contributors have indicated Science should be the Guide to use for History, apposed to the Teachings of MAN, and their claims of what the Bible indicates. Well, here, only two verses in, we have what Science indicates also expressed Biblically. The Earth became a waste and a desolation. It could not be expressed easier than this.

Then, here's the other problem. The Genesis 1 Account becomes a RE-CREATION Account. Look at the Day of Man, (Day 6). "Make man in Our Image", and "be fruit and Replenish".

What was the image of man previously? And why Replenish?

Because Caveman existed prior to the "Became a Waste and a Desolation", and the Recreation Story picksup on GOD's Intervention on Earth to correct the problems Satan and the Fallen created?

On the Sixth Day, God and his Angels created Man, both Male and Female in the Image of God and the Angels. Many Races, Many Different Faces, much like the rest of Nature, and God instructs them to have dominion over Nature and provide good stewardship over Nature and to Replenish the Earth.

(Nature = Fishes, Fowls, Beasts that Creepth, Herbs and Fruits, This sort of thing)

This of course may seem foreign to many "Church Goer's" since the Church, have this distorted premise, that somehow, Adam, was the ONLY MAN HERE at one point, and everything comes from Adam.

Well, GOD Saw he did not have a Tiller of the Earth, so he "CREATED" Adam with a specific purpose that is completely different from Man, Both male and female, created on the 6th Day. He was to become the Farmer.

But what was Adam's problem. He had no one like him to be with. What is this implying. None of the Created and Replenishing 6th Day Man looked like Adam.

I trust you can all get the point.

The Church and MAN ALONE have made the Dogmas, Doctrines and Theologies that form the basis of the Tenet's of the Church. What the Church Teaches is only according to those Tenet's. GOD's own word be dammed. This is what we teach and Keep the Sheep from understanding, or we'll (The Collective Church) will become not needed.

This is why I find it disturbing sometimes, that we within ATS have many who discredit GOD's WORD, due to the ignorance they have that the Church itself created.

So to get back to the Question, No, The Fallen had little to do with the Dinosaurs. They are part of the Process from In the Begining and what occured during the First Earth Age. Some have already noted the behemoths. It's BIBLICAL Teachings. The Fallen had something to do with the End of the First Earth Age, but everything seemingly was alright prior to the fall.

This is course is just the tip of what should or needs to be addressed to grasp the whole picture, but hopefully it is enough to get the Dust off of some Bibles sitting in ATS Contributors Closets or Bookshelves, and let with eyes to see and ears to hear learn something from GOD's WORD Directly.

Have a good day.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Another way to see the dinosaurs was they were dispensable, as long as other reptiles had similar DNA across all other species we have today as it was just as good as the dinosaurs themselves.

The other way is to say that the environment was very pure and rich and the food and the water with so many pure nutrients that man lived longer and dinosaurs or normal animals just kept getting bigger and expanding their own DNA process growth. If you see large versions of Crocodiles and turtles you will see they almost look dinosaur like. When we see animals that have lived many years like over 100 we see they can get large for their species but also have monster looking features. But with Sin certain orders of the earth and universe around it changed, the more we sinned the more it started to die off like some virus because it breaks the order of life and today our own sins is also killing the planet with greed and cutting corners. Today they say Global warming may cause the rise of sea levels as ice bergs melt, again that same process of flooding is at stake. That I feel maybe held back from God as his promise not to let that happen to the world again, so instead the effect will be extreame heat and fires across forests all over the world as we have seen in the news.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join