It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT! Argument over Obama BC is Bohemian Grove Deflection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ATS Members be aware that the entire issue (or non-issue depending on where you stand) of Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is an official attempt to distract and deflect attention that should be entirely on far bigger issues!

Specifically the Bohemian Grove who finished their general 2-week meeting on July 26th, 2009 and the elite meeting on August 2nd, 2009.

To achieve their nefarious ends upon which they deliberated and plotted upon these last three weeks, they needed a way to distract the populace, especially the Conspiracy Theorists who have grown wise to their activities these past 3 years (thanks to Alex Jones and WikiLeaks), in order to put their well-orchestrated plans in motion.

Think about it! How many times has Bohemian Grove come up in threads on ATS in the past 3 weeks? Now, how many times has the Birth Certificate issue come up in that time?

ATSers, you have been wagged because you were not smarter than TPTB!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
on top of your game, very good call
was wondering why all the hype as of lately! i know its a big deal the birth certificate and all but we all know that this lazy congress wont do a dang thing about it. so i had a hunch something else was brewing

whats that old saying" keep the left arm guessing what the right is doing? something like that, anyhow, way to make tptb work for there chess moves

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is what I've been thinking. The TPTB wouldn't make a Kenyan the president of the USA, their not that stupid. I have the feeling something big is going to happen soon.

ST&F for you.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Adamina]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Thanks for the reminder. The last 24 hours or so, I've been wrapped up in the whole BC thing. I'm going to take a step back and broaden my scope and not focus on one thing. It happens to us all I suppose from time to time!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Not to mention the Attorney that submitted the civil lawsuit went to college in Israel.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Grove meets every year. Do you have the minutes to this years meeting? What exactly are/were we to be watching for?

The Grove, like the CFR, like Obama's Birth Certificate when relugated to matters of speculation (they are always relugated to matters of speculation) produces nothing but speculation.

Speculation-spectre = Ghost.

Provide some concrete intelligence from what went on at this years meeting, illustrate the actual agenda as they discussed it and see it.

Suggest how their real plans, not their speculated or imagined plans, but their real plans can be defeated.

Now then you would have something to look at.

Perish the thought, you might even have something to react too!

How many speculative threads would you like about the Bohemian Grove, what will it accomplish, how does it help?

Many people can see there is something wrong with Obama's birth certificate issue, that there is something 'real' behind it, that is 'really' effecting people closer to the point that they collectively might even take action.

Can you produce a 'real' critical mass issue based off of this year's retreat at the Grove?

If you can you should spit it out.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I find it amusing that you point to the Bohemian Grove as the "real" conspiracy. If anything's a deflection, it's the paranoia about that silly frat party.

We've been talking about Bohemian Grove here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

ATSers, you have been wagged because you were not smarter than TPTB!

I admit I've been following the story since the Photo thread yesterday trying my best to figure out what is really going on. The level of hysteria all around got a bit intense. I also admit that even though trying to be impartial and objective, the insults and meanness was hard to ignore.

Well now. As soon as I saw your thread I knew you are right. I sensed that something was triggering the madness.

You get my vote, this time.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Could you imagine if all they did was get wasted there in private with other powerful people? They'd be like "Hey them loons on ATS think were plotting to take over the world....." "Whatever man just CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!"

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have become convinced that this whole B.C. mess is something to occupy people,while the real problems are being carried forward behind the scenes.

We should all be concerned with the task at hand. Getting a grip on the legislature of this country. Make them accountable for what they have done. The B.C. issue will work itself out in time. Arguement amongst ourselves will solve nothing.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Makes sense - it was a complete distraction from the U.S. bonds sales too.

They needed people to talk about something other than what is really going on.

It worked Too!!

S and F - good thinking!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Not to mention the Attorney that submitted the civil lawsuit went to college in Israel.

Lol if thats true it explains the lawsuit. His @ss must be on fire that how dare US asked Israel to stop illegal settlements. No wonder he or "they" are trying their best to discredit him. This is a consipracy in its own lmao.

Go Obama!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
anyone else tired of the posts where people say i think something big is going to happen soon? then nothing big ever does, at least big enough where we find out about it?

i must say, good thread though, we have ignored this event

but ats on the whole seems to be losing its touch, look at the main page, every once in a while there are a couple interesting stories

other then that its the same old crap

even the history channel thread is still on the main page

ive been wondering lately if maybe somehow ats has sold out, or unknowingly been overthrown in some way

it just doesnt seem like the ats of old

i mean the ats of old wouldve been foaming at the mouth about another grove meeting

yet now.......nothing

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Yes it is true. Whether it means anything or not is left to conspiracy theorists.

For all the conspiracy nuts out there you may want to think twice about this deal. The Attorney that filed suit Orly Taitz, went to college in Israel. Now there is a twist. How many attorney's you know that challenge a President repeatedly that went to school in Israel, the place where Obama is demanding changes from.

members.calbar.ca.gov...

Undergraduate School Hebrew Univ; Jerusalem Israel

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hey man, I'd be the first to say that we should be keeping an eye on the Grovers along with anyone else who is a public servant who meets up with other public servants in secret. You have taken 2 seemingly unrelated topics of interest (well for the B.C. not-so interesting) and made a hypothetical link between them. Why not say the bird\pig flu scare was for the purpose of hiding direct alien contact in Laos. That would be just as sound a statement. Jones is a dis-info agent and us knowing about their Luciferian beliefs at this stage is exactly what they have had planned for a long time.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
To fraterormus,

What a load of tosh this is. Bohemian Grove deflection indeed.... Bohemian grove BS more like.

And what was that other nonsense ''ATSers, you have been wagged because you were not smarter than TPTB''. Are you drunk or just stupid ? Or are you drunk and stupid ?

Take your other playmates (the ones who pretended to agree with you) and go and play somewhere else. Please do not waste out time with this drivel....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I was just about to post a connection to the thread about the bond sales. What is happening to bonds and the dollar definately bares close watching. I wish I understood it better but something has to be up when they double the debt, double the money supply and the cash reserves of the banks are 3% of the outstanding debt.

Actually the public has had a lot thrown at them very quickly. The bogus food bills, farmers kill one and another springs up to take its place. The cap in trade to cripple our manufacturing capabilities. Bailouts, and government health care by someone who's Science Advisor writes about ways to kill off the excess population....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, having just read posts filled with scare tactics about Obama's nationalised health-care

it occurred to me that THAT is what the smear campaign and attempts to get rid of Obama are all about

Must be BILLIONS in private health-care

and they are squealing like mad

Made me wonder just who is picking up all the profits from private health insurance

and of course, it occurred to me that it is probably the Usual Suspects
who want to poison people's perception of nationalised health-care fast

But, you could be right, OP -- it could be Bohemian Grove or some other distraction

One thing's for sure: I have a hell of a lot more respect for Obama now than I did when he was elected

... there were smear campaigns galore back then, too. And a lot of us fell for them

But even though people posted excerpts from the media, claiming the jewish community approved of Obama

I'm now pretty much convinced that is/was a lie

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The birthers are certainly working hard for their pay though, I agree

They're pushing that hoax thing to the top every couple of seconds

goose

gander

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We have already gone over BG a lot though. There really is not anything new to talk about, because anything "new" is kept secret.

Unless of course you have new video ? Or transcripts of the discussions going on there?

Otherwise, there really is not anything to talk about other than going over what we already know.

I agree the Obama BC issue is totally faked though, and a huge distraction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join