It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT! Argument over Obama BC is Bohemian Grove Deflection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It's all a distraction

From Yourself

Every bit of it is distraction, don't you see, none of it happens without your participation in events, so long as your looking for it and coming to conclusions about anyone or any group they have you engaged in the process...

It doesn't mater which side your on on any issue or who wins or loses... None of it is real until the moment you participate in some manner...

TPTB, Bohemian Grove, Bilderbergers, Corporate bank CEO's

We are talking about under 10,000 people world wide...

Nothing they concieve of can be made real without you or I acting and reacting to the senarios they propose

It's like the devil, they are powerless unless you invite them in

let me ask you all

Economic collapse?

How does this affect the 90% of Americans or world wide who live week to week all along anyway? Are you reacting? Not spending money? Or are you greedy focused on how to save the nonexistant money you are told you already posses... is the soil tainted? have the rivers run dry? if the banks went away do you need to go berzerk or if your better than them is this not a Great day for all?

War and fear of war?

Have you joined the army, do you want to fight, if your in the army will you just kill at will because your told, is that who you are? Kill your own country men? if so why? If your in America who is your enemy? what don't we have here that we need... why are you a soldier, do we share land borders with the Rusians or Chinese or Islam? are the Inuit going to attack or the Panamanians? Perhaps the Chinese will walk across the Pacific? Is Kansas going to annex Nebraska?

Disease?

Are you sick? Are you dying? Can you heal yourself?

Is your attention on your well being or is your immune system compromised by fear? Do you have to get sick? does sick even exist? Or is it a mental construct? DIS-EASE being in a state of Dis-ease

Distraction?

Are you Distracted from Self? Is your life about who and what you are told you should be or who you were meant to be? does money concern you? Are you pat of the Eugenics program? do you FEAR to have children like they want? Or do you divorce or abort when asked too? or is your focus LIFE?

Have you planted a garden to eat? Or do you buy your food from TPTB?

Do you have a well on a 10,000.00 piece of property? Or did you pay 500,000 for a house with municipal water for more of a down payment than something that was actually within your means? i.e. Did you take money from them to pretend you have some? Or did you appreciate what you really did have?

Are you watching the news? Or are you making the News?

Did you Read today or watch TV

Do you love who your with or worship idols on TV?

Do you home school your kids...or can they just take them? If your a Teacher will you listen to your heart and love those kids, or let them take them?

If your a cop do you dream of catching murderers or are you sure there is a guy getting high somewhere you have to bust... do you let minor social offenders go... or do you tow the line?

Does Money matter enough to enslave your fellow man?

Does Money exist?

What is Money based on? Gold? Silver? paper? Is there a lack of resources? or has the means of production exceeded any actual value?

Is this the MOST ABUNDANT TIME IN HISTORY? or Are We running short of things? (aside from money)

Are you living your life

Or letting them tell you how to live it?

Tell me... If we ignore them and don't partiipate... Can they do anything, 10,000 men and women without us...

Who imprisons the people?

Who fights the wars?

Who forcloses the Houses?

Who launches the missiles?

Who ships the food out? Who grows it?

Who drives the trains and trucks and planes?

Who designs the Germs?

Who watches the Satellites?

Who's been distracted from the real world? You? maybe I?

What conspiracy is there if we chose to not participate in it...

Which side are you on? Does it matter? or is it the action of taking a side that lets them work the game?

Does any thing bad have to happen? Do they have any power if we all ignore them?

Can they do anything to us without our participation?

Do you know who Ghandi was? Did you listen? Pay attention? Or is what they are saying what matters?

Have you worked on your life today? Or are you worried about what others are doing? Or doing what your told?

Are you part of the conspiracy? Or part of your life?

Is everything distraction?

Yes

[edit on 4-8-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adamina
This is what I've been thinking. The TPTB wouldn't make a Kenyan the president of the USA, their not that stupid. I have the feeling something big is going to happen soon.

ST&F for you.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Adamina]

It's "they're" not "their".

*sigh*

-- Justin

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thank gosh you posted this. Should have said this 2 weeks ago. I've always thought this whole issue was bull just to distract us. I've said it before...as if they aren't 2 steps ahead of us. As if they would actually allow a kenyan to be president.
Three cheers for the only BC
post worth reading.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

Oh Thank God!! Yuragem, sir/mam. I was beginning to worry gold ole ATS was dying under the weight of them "Nobama" B.C. threads. I've been hoping for some old school conspiracy theory and here you are!!

ATS Members be aware that the entire issue (or non-issue depending on where you stand) of Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is an official attempt to distract and deflect attention that should be entirely on far bigger issues!

Of course. Gotcha.

Specifically the Bohemian Grove who finished their general 2-week meeting on July 26th, 2009 and the elite meeting on August 2nd, 2009.

To achieve their nefarious ends upon which they deliberated and plotted upon these last three weeks, they needed a way to distract the populace, especially the Conspiracy Theorists who have grown wise to their activities these past 3 years (thanks to Alex Jones and WikiLeaks), in order to put their well-orchestrated plans in motion.

Roger that.

Think about it! How many times has Bohemian Grove come up in threads on ATS in the past 3 weeks?

Thinking....

Now, how many times has the Birth Certificate issue come up in that time?

Too many for George Bush to count.

ATSers, you have been wagged because you were not smarter than TPTB!

I object to the use, in a statement of generalization, of the term "ATSers". I count my self as one, yet at no time was I "wagged" in any way. "Amused", "Amazed at level of duncery", and "Sickened"? Oh ya, no doubt.

I'm sure there are others here even more skilled at being objective than me.

Obviously, there are things going on people wish to keep out of sight on all levels. Distraction is a means to an end.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Everything is a distraction for everything.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well where Obama is born does not really matter. If it would prove that he was born in Kenya, so what? He would apologize and he will take all the blame from it. A year later he is sitting safe on a island with a lot of money secured. We will we have a new president that does the exact same thing, only this time he IS American. Happy times. As OP says, don't focus on these things.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

RED ALERT! Saying that Obama's BC discussin is a deflection is in itself a deflection away from the discussion about the elibigility of the NWO TOOL POTUS that is in the White House.

The NWO WANTS Obama in. He's their little puppet tool.

To deflect away from the discusion that We The People are having about if he's eligible or not is a NWO distraction and a NWO deflection.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I've thought this a few times lately. While I don't know who would really be behind it I have noticed that since the BC thing started picking up more the amount of race related issues and labeling of those that believe OB wasn't born here some pretty nasty things, seemed to increase on MSM. From the whole professor incident to several other articles that were about race but didn't even need to be splashed on the front of CNN. One of those was saying that your doctor treats you based on your skin color. Another had something to do with some other service you would receive different if you was black. At first I thought that maybe I was just seeing things that were no big deal I just happened to notice them more or something, but, I started noticing them on every MSM website and the only thing that kept popping into my head is that it looked as if someone wanted to create more racial tension in our country. The only reason I could think of for this was to make sure we are divided and killing each other instead of fighting the true enemies when that time comes and whoever those enemies may be.

They know we can change this country if we are all united as Americans.Just think about it for a second. Give us things to keep us divided.

Leftwing Rightwing crap.

Racial issues

Obama's BC crap.

Especially the Obama crap. Have all of you not noticed how we are at each other's throats over this lately here at ATS? I have been here 5 years and can't remember another time or topic that had so many fighting like we have been over this. I have seen members that have worked together on other threads stoop to calling each other names and making personal attacks on their ways of thinking. I myself am guilty of this and will be the first to say I share in this latest shame to ATS.

To be quite honest this is exactly what I think TPTB were hoping for. After seeing some of the greatest minds and thinkers here resort to some of the things I've seen said in the BC threads it not only shocks me, it saddens me as well. I think we've been duped.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Reply to Trunkeight,

You are so right. I should have known better...
Thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
either way you put it the whole Obama BC thing is a smoke screen....
Nothing more nothing less and what is it hiding or being used for I haven't worked out yet but the OP is on same track of thought.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You know what's funny?

Most hype I've seen over Obama's birth has been on here. Forget the MSM, this website itself has gone ape sh*t about the whole issue....

if anything, ATS members have distracted themselves with something just plain silly from larger and perhaps more important issues that affect all of us...

Good thread...although I wouldn't go as far saying the birth controversy was meant to be a distraction...it sure caused quite a racket among the conspiracy theory movement..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
While I agree the "Birthing" issue may be a distraction, highly doubtful it is diverting attention to The Bohemian Grove. The Bohemian Grove is a place where the international elite men go every year to meet, have gay sex and orgies and participate in Druid ceremonies, such as human sacrifices etc.

To my knowledge, there are no "decisions" made at the grove. Those decisions, like the next war, oil prices etc are made by the Bilderberg, CFR etc. The corporate MSM never covers the annual party at the Grove, as they are not allowed to, just like they are not allowed to cover the birthing issue with Barry.

There are many issues involving Barry's Birth Certificate, such as his father not being a citizen. I personally do not believe he is a natural born American, highly suspicious that ALL his records have been hidden.

Meanwhile, It seems the corporate MSM continues to tell its viewers everything will be ok, unemployment going down, recession over etc. Now that's a true diversion!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Awsome post and thank you!

I could care less about the silly BC issue, but there are times, not many, but times that I start giving a subject attention. Then I realize it, forget about it, and shazam, my life if great.

If more people would focus on their own here and NOW, we could get things rolling in the right direction here.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Makes sense - it was a complete distraction from the U.S. bonds sales too.

They needed people to talk about something other than what is really going on.

It worked Too!!

S and F - good thinking!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by questioningall]

Anyone else have a favorite topic du jour which you believe the BC was an intended distraction for?

I'm sure there are more than just these two instances...

Come on now... add to the heap!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Mopus, I have watched your enlightenment over the last year or so and I have to say it's been an amazing journey.

As you mentioned, our reality is exactly that OUR REALITY. Without OUR participation, it doesn't exist.

Now... how many of the people in this world do you think are really exercising free will? How many of them are actually 100% acting unconsciously?

According to G. I. Gurdjieff as well as the Kybalion, we are all mostly asleep.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't know that the BG should be the primary concern (in this case), but I wholeheartedly agree that the birth certificate obsession has been completely out of proportion, and detracted too much from real issues & concerns.

Thanks to OP. S&F

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by December_Rain

Yes it is true. Whether it means anything or not is left to conspiracy theorists.

For all the conspiracy nuts out there you may want to think twice about this deal. The Attorney that filed suit Orly Taitz, went to college in Israel. Now there is a twist. How many attorney's you know that challenge a President repeatedly that went to school in Israel, the place where Obama is demanding changes from.

members.calbar.ca.gov...

Undergraduate School Hebrew Univ; Jerusalem Israel

Cool ty for the info. It explains a lott.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I read this thread somewhat torn.

When I first read the original post I was thinking some of the same things that others have went at lengths to object to. "What is the distraction?"... "This thread in and of itself is a distraction."...

But I think I understand where the OP was coming from now. And this is something I have noticed in the past also. Especially during the last elections. People (and I won't point any fingers) will come to this website with the sole purpose of creating controversy. And they work FOR the Government.

Yeah, there is some sort of effort at work here with this issue. Now we just need to find out what it is. Whenever we get a mass U2U from the staff telling people to calm down people are really getting worked up. And for what?

I understand that this is an issue of setting precident towards the constitution that could possibly allow for something very bad to happen either now or sometime in the future (the BC issue) but honestly folks... even if it is found out that Obama IS from Kenya, he will remain our POTUS. They will simply amend the constitution to make it so.

People need to consider the consequences of their actions. If I choose to fight this issue tooth and nail, it WILL be blown up into a race issue and will carry the potential for mass chaos. Which will be followed by all the BS stuff that we talk about on here often. Martial Law, FEMA Camps, etc.

However, if I ignore it and focus on stuff with a little more REAL impact the PTB have just been stonewalled.

And let me repeat myself... even if it is found out that he really is from Kenya, he WILL remain POTUS.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the Bohemian Grove link. I'm not sure about the Obama issue.

Two things I am sure about is that the Bohemian Grove has a lot more to do with planning behind the scenes than dressing up in crazy costumes performing crazy (possibly esoteric) rituals.

I am also sure that everyone IS being distracted by the Obama BC issue. I don't even like Obama. He's terrible and probably a more useful puppet than even Bush was. I've said this in other BC threads but, what they hay, I'll say it again...

If Obama is president someone put him there, someone knows all of the skeletons in his closet including if he was born in America or not. They don't care and nothing will come of it. But if he wasn't and they haven't come up with a sure fire way to quash this bug it's because they want it to keep festering.

Or he could be born here and then there's nothing to argue about. But then why not just prove it? For the same reason. They'd rather let the bug fester than quash it because it keeps us bickering over it. It keeps us divided.

So in either case, they are letting this happen.

It's working pretty good ain't it?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I agree with you, the thread itself is so contradictory to so many of the Obama threads already posted here.It goes beyond the pale to make us believe that an incumbent President, who is already branded as a NWO plant?...see the threads, is also the patsy to take our minds off the NWO happy holidaying in Bohemian Grove, but I suppose someone will think of an answer to that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join