It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Oh my... I skimmed over this thread again and I swore I saw "dick shaped UFO Over Snowdonia" haha. My mind is in the gutter again.

Oh no..please tell me I didnt!

Im sure I didnt, your mind must be in the gutter *TUT TUT*

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Ahh god its rare to see something like that and have someone in the car,we were both shattered and on auto pilot after a long session but our attention was caught by the beutifull big half moon we have tonight.If you havnt seen it,take a look-looks breathtaking
Then the chopper flew right out of the dark into our line of vision about 80 metres away infront of us with the light infront of it.
I always have a charged camera in the car glove box but it went out of sight quickly and by the sound of it it just flew over my house about 5 mins ago
Will check up and see if any other sightings were reported in wiltshire

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
wow, i really was not expecting to hear the outcome was a raindrop! Thats amazing how a raindrop can make that form, and look so much like a UFO above a mountain. Great job everyone who debated this in a mature manner!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like you had a really good one and fairly close too! Been cloudy and raining here all day but the stars are shining bright now, it's beautiful.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
wow, i really was not expecting to hear the outcome was a raindrop! Thats amazing how a raindrop can make that form, and look so much like a UFO above a mountain. Great job everyone who debated this in a mature manner!

Nor me
Why would a raindrop disguise itself as a UFO?? Now that really is very strange....ha ha ( please excuse my silly sense of humour )

Thanks for keeping up with my thread

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well alright...

I'm still having trouble seeing that it's a raindrop being that it doesn't sit on the window like the others do- but maybe my vision is screwy...c'est la vie I guess....

It was fun while it lasted Beauty, thanks for putting yourself out there.
This can be a tough crowd around these parts sometimes

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Well alright...

I'm still having trouble seeing that it's a raindrop being that it doesn't sit on the window like the others do- but maybe my vision is screwy...c'est la vie I guess....

It was fun while it lasted Beauty, thanks for putting yourself out there.
This can be a tough crowd around these parts sometimes

Yeah it has been fun.....lots!

Thank's a lot for contributing PhotonEffect and see you around Im sure

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I find it really hard to believe that was a rain drop. As someone pointed out, none of the other raindrops on the window look at all similar.

Wouldn't a raindrop reflect the sky as the others do? Also, the other raindrops all have a very similar amorphous shape, they are not beading up.

We can go back to the very same spot on a cloudy day, sprinkle some water on the window and see if we can duplicate that image, or even get something similar to that image.

By 'we" I mean the OP, or anyone else in that area. I'll be there in spirit!

This was a fun thread. Also, I don't mean to insult anyone, such as the guy who did the image analysis. It was awesome for him to take the time and do an analysis, so thanks for adding to the fun here.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I find it really hard to believe that was a rain drop. As someone pointed out, none of the other raindrops on the window look at all similar.

Wouldn't a raindrop reflect the sky as the others do? Also, the other raindrops all have a very similar amorphous shape, they are not beading up.

We can go back to the very same spot on a cloudy day, sprinkle some water on the window and see if we can duplicate that image, or even get something similar to that image.

By 'we" I mean the OP, or anyone else in that area. I'll be there in spirit!

This was a fun thread. Also, I don't mean to insult anyone, such as the guy who did the image analysis. Just my humble opinions.

Yes no disrespect meant either (JR) but I feel the same, probably my heart taking over my head but the image is here in front of me, set as my Desktop Background and its screaming "Im real" at me....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
One more thought on this...forgive me if it has been asked or answered but does anyone see the air disturbance along the mountain top ( it's nearly all the way along ) which is also around the Raindrop and what would be the reason for this? Cold, humidity.....

I know..I cant stay away

Off to beddybys! Night all.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hi, is it possible to get a copy of the RAW file? Unfortunately i cannot send you a private message, but i can give you my emailaddress?
Thx!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Looked realy hard at the reflections in the vehicles windows,but the resoloution is too bad

From the angle of the craft/water if there was something up there then its image may also be found on the glass of the van?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by noangels]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jp2009

Hi, is it possible to get a copy of the RAW file? Unfortunately i cannot send you a private message, but i can give you my emailaddress?
Thx!

Hi, yes I can send you a copy later as I have a busy day today ( childrens summer holidays here in the uk )
please let me have your email and I will send it when I can...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Thank you.
My emailaddress is *SNIP*
Thx!

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever

[edit on July 30th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jp2009

To transfer a file:
You can upload the image file to megaupload or yousendit and post the link.

Do not use email.

As far as the pipes or channels are concerned they are electrical
current carrying paths.
Tesla carried current through the air in 1892 with two air core cylinder
coils, one inside the other.
This is a published lecture.
As some researchers may have correctly followed the statements
of Tesla, his ability to drive currents through the air increased.

The air and ether carry currents, electrons may be involved, but
Tesla says the carriers are immersed in a insulative liquid.
Thus high voltage is needed to move the carriers.
There might be some youtube demos of what is called streamers.
The air and perhaps ether lit up by coils.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Well alright...

I'm still having trouble seeing that it's a raindrop being that it doesn't sit on the window like the others do

Well, it's a raindrop. None sit like the others, because they are different amounts of water. Raindrops aren't a measured dose of water. Nature, and all that.

Someone asked why doesn't it reflect the sky as the others do. It does, thats what the channel separation shows in LAB, the area outside the boundaries of the "disc" -below what you see as a disc- IS the lower part of the drip which shows the sky. But the exposure and color of the sky make it much less visible to the eye in the original photo out of the camera.

Sorry folks, but it is a rain droplet and it's definitive.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

No need to be sorry. I accept your explanation and the results of your analysis which indeed seem to indicate that what we're actually seeing in that pic is a raindrop.

Great work. But I look forward to the day when you post the results of something that is quite inexplicable...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
looks a lot like a fake to me - badly photoshopped in.

The angle, lighting, position all look wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

Did you even bother to read this thread? It is a raindrop.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

Beauty_HairyBeast is right.

You should read the thread - it's been very interesting.

That is always the case when Springer & Jritzmann get involved.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join