It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hello All

I climbed Snowdon today ( actually it was yesterday technically as it is now 2.12am here in the uk )

Please take a look at the picture below that I took out of the car window over Snowdonia on the way there, the disk is on the right of the picture just above the Mountain/Hill. I did not see this Disk with my eye's, only when I was looking over the pictures did I spot this!

Click here to view full size.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddfe7236672f.jpg[/atsimg]

Im sooooo tired obviously, so I will come back tomorrow to answer any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you as I find this Picture to be highly strange

Good night

Admin Update: The analysis of this image is complete and can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-28-2009 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is what the OP is talking about:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ce7ca772f74.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 24/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm going to state the obvious here, so please don't shoot me... Are you sure it's not a single raindrop on the window?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I thought of the rain drop also, right click and view image, the whole image is not showing up, to the right of the image above the mountain line is the disc this person is referring to.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ha ha that is very funny but predictable statement - without sounding rude.

It is clearly not a raindrop because if you zoom in you can actually see Raindrops on the window of the car to the left of the picture, quite clearly!

:lol

There is a small description with the picture if you take a look at my Pic's.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Excellent picture and good quality as well.

And no it's not the rain drop she is referring to, you need to see the hole picture. It's too the right of the picture, not seen in the OP but if you right click the picture you can select "view image", and you will see the hole picture.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Now that I can see the whole pic, it's very interesting. Nice catch! Not sure what it is or what it isn't, but I'll be watching the thread because I'd like to see everyone's opinions.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BugByte

Thankyou, I thought so too

Im pretty freaked out by this and Im so tired, all I want to do is sleep but Im rushing with adrenaline from the walk and this strange looking disk now! lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Ok!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

That's weird indeed, good find.

Is that the car park just up the road from Nant Gwynant before you get to turn off at the pub to go left and head towards the car park for the Miners/Pyg paths (other route takes you upto Capel Curig) ? Been there so many times and never spotted anything like that before, was there last month struggling to reach the summit on the Watkin path lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
checked it out, its a water droplet on the window quite obvious really. similar to many other rain drops on windows. Sorry

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Thanks, it so is WEIRD!

I honestly cant say if that is where we were but I have a feeling you may be right because we arrived fairly shortly after taking the picture. I did the Rangers track and now Im sore all over! lol

link   
reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

wow, do people even read other peoples posts?

Also if you look at the original posters picture, just above and to the left of the disc is something orange in the sky, like it is headed toward or away from the object.

link   
Ahh right.... my mistake.... interesting pic indeed...heard of any reports of people spotting the object with the naked eye?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You need to go into ATS media to see it fully

Or for obviously lazy members who don't read the thread in its entirity here is cropped version of her picture (I hope you don't mind me doing this miss hairybeast) showing the UFO

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4089f904ac94.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

I think that what you are refering to may be a wasp or bee? When I zoom in it is yellow and black and it also seems to be in the foreground of the picture as oppose to the background where the disk is.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Ok your right! It's a disk shaped Raindrop lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hmmm it might not be the same place then as Snowdon Ranger is on the opposite side of Snowdon to that car park I'm thinking of lol You would have had to have gone through Nant Gwynant & Beddgelert then up to Rhyd-Du to get on the Ranger path, you're heading in the right direction though towards it if it is the car park I'm thinking of, there should be a huge water pipe going down the mountain infront of that car park (just to the right of the end of your photo)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Nah, here is the object in your pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34602ce30761.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

Without meaning to be blunt, but it looks like bird poop on the window and not in the actual sky

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join