It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you wanted anything in the world...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
equality.
free energy.
unity.

either of these 3 would facilitate the others.

warrenb, I hear ya man. Equal playing field for all has been my dream since I can remember.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
my first thought is a time machine, but immortalty would be pretty amazing too.

Probably a time machine.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You know what? mine kind of works for both myself and the world....

SUPERPOWERS!!!

I could be saving the world like BAAAAM LASER TERRORIST!!!! by day.... then by night BAAAAMMM LASER BEER BOTTLE!!!!......

That would be awesome....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A 532nm (lime green), 320W Q-Switched, Nd:YAG laser with a split beam into a pair of AOMs and CT6900 scanners. A real mozzie fryer!

World peace can sort itself out...

[edit on 19/7/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would want, everyone in the world, to have something that they really want, wish for, but only if its not a big thing, and not materialistic.

If anything, for myself, I would like to let a girl, who held a door open for me, how much that small thing meant. Chances are, I will never see her again.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Both me and my father are suffering from long term illnesses at the moment. If i could wish only one thing it would be for him to be well again.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
and for you to be well again too.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't want anything.

Take that Universe, as big as you are, I don't need you. Liquidsmoke is completely self sufficient.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
the most honest answer i can provide is: i do not know.

the selfish answer would be to know the nature of the unexplained events that i have personally experienced... or to at least have footage or tangible record of them.

the selfless answer would be that lying makes us (everyone) physically ill. you lie, you projectile vomit. it would make being honest as natural as breathing air. or... a that person's social status be based on their ability to be forthright.

that might clear things up a bit.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
my wish would be to have a happy and normal life with a lovely wife a couple of kids and security.

it sounds simple enough but i really dont think it is these days and it terrifies me to think im gonna grow old and die on my own.

If i wasn't being sellfish it would deffinately be equality,the class system in the uk makes me feel sick so i can't even begin to grasp it on a world scale.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

I need to know that no matter how much I screw up, that my kids will still be ok.
nothing else in life worth having.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

To be the martyr that sparks the populist uprising agains the one-world rule.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

The power to save the world from the evil that plagues it and restore the wrong doings of Man back to good. Restore The Natural Balance

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Abundance Paradigm in action.

Plain and simple.

If you are unaware what that is... Read my book linked in my sig.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A container filled with an infinite number of wishes to be granted that I could use at will. Not to have to come up with a line two when it is not needed would be the first wish.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Bernard's watch.

www.youtube.com...

Dont think it would really say anything about me. Just that I would have ALOT more fun with it then bernard ever did. And I suppose I could use it for good as well... occasionally

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
All I want is to live my life without being a slave to capitalism, but unfortunately there's no escaping it, because you need money to survive or to keep that roof over your head. Maybe when the powers that be get around to releasing the free energy, that will change, but I sincerely doubt it.

I wouldn't mind a cloaking device. That would be good, then I can set about destroying all the evil in this world and bringing them all to justice.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
All I want is to live my life without being a slave to capitalism, but unfortunately there's no escaping it, because you need money to survive or to keep that roof over your head. Maybe when the powers that be get around to releasing the free energy, that will change, but I sincerely doubt it.

I wouldn't mind a cloaking device. That would be good, then I can set about destroying all the evil in this world and bringing them all to justice.

I suggest that money is NOT necessary, and that to accomplish this, the single most important thing anyone can do is to spread the abundance paradigm.

My book, linked in my sig, offers a view of what it would look like, and how we might accomplish getting there.

I think you would enjoy it. It's short and fun to read.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I do see a pattern in that. Makes me think if the government is making the bible true by using it as an instruction book... of EVIL!!!

All you must do to make prophesy true is....read the book.

I prophesy, before the end of this post, you will for evermore see the period sitting with glory to the right of this word. Gloryhole

[edit on 19-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
not to struggle anymore, I feel everyone should never have to struggle to get there bills paid, feed there children, or worry about living on the streets, it is our right to be happy with the peace of mind of knowing we don't have to struggle any longer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join