It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu To Be Declared Global Pandemic *UPDATE* Level 6 Official

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
This is why the original swine flu thread got stopped. There was a very well informed member (EcoParity) who was giving us some great intel, and people came along and derailed it.

Basically, it's the Cykotine storm that is the danger; secondary infections.

Also, he gave us warnings that any figures published in the MSM are complete BS. They were turning away people at hospitals, if they weren't serious, so any figures have been massaged to appease public concern. He recommended to multiply any crap spewed by MSM by a factor of 100, to get a true representation of the pandemic.

Someone asked about refusing 'the needle'; i found this: www.whale.to...

guess what else supposedly can stop these Cykotine storms.....

www.godlikeproductions.com... Note this link has a poster linking what appear to be solid info...

"While this may sound completely insane, there have been studies showing that nicotine can reduce a cytokine storm and the ensuing inflammation. One such article detailing this information was “Body Blazes” by Lisa Melton published in Scientific American in June 2006."

i'm not a smoker but i will buy a pack or two....why the hell not....... i got my VIT C......crushed Galic and a couple cigs.....biatccchhh

also and someone can help me here ........por favor.....i remember reading how during the dark ages some of the deadly plagues/virus'es/black death, etc a group of Thieves were succesful stealing people's jewelry and valuables and they didn't get sick because they doused themselves pretty heavily with certain Strong protective "oils".......like aromatherapy scents of today....worth a looksie

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
wow wtf was are their so many pages on this topic. we have been at level six for two months they are just making it official now... So no need for panic. Protect yourself and be especially careful this fall(in the US and nothern hemisphere). No need for fear mongering over this. We will get through this its just a new a flu. As to mandatory vaccinations, over my dead body...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
it is all true don't believe the lies of "fiction"

watch ff 7 and a ff a spirit within and change thew names and story lie up and you get our worlds gov"illuminai" insted of shinra and you get swine flu insted of stigma?

. . . whos side are you gonna be on? good or evil

the choice is yours and yours alone. . no one can stop the rightous, and we will save the worthy and it will not be the confused and mean who injustly promote peace peace is a stae of mind body and soul which is ruled by "you" and cannot be forced. . . run if you must hide if you dare but never give up. . .

rehab

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rehab

I work in a school in Melbourne (Victoria Australia) which is currently the Swine Flu capitol of the world. Yesterday when I went to talk to the administrator of my department and ask him what procedures we had in place in regards to visibly sick students in the classroom, I was dismayed to learn that the school had done nothing about it.

When I asked him what I could do in order to protect myself and the other students from possibly contracting the flu from a sick student, again I was told nothing. All I really had the power to do was ask the student to put a tissue over their mouth when they coughed. I could not ask the student to leave, only suggest that they immediately seek medical advice.

As coincidence would have it, yesterday afternoon I had a visibly sick student in my class coughing out in the open with little regard for anyone else. I suggested he leave and see a doctor instead of risking the health of everyone else in the room/building, but he refused as he was behind on his work and his attendance levels were at a point where he would be failed and sent home to India.

This meant that I and the other students (who also protested) were forced to be exposed to his flu. Lovely! If I had of dismissed the class, I would have been sacked!

No wonder Victoria is the Swine Flu capitol of the world now.!

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

big pharma has used its power and money in the un to get it to declare a few thousand cases a pandemic so they can peddle their crappy snake oil vaccines like tamiflu..

it is nothing more then profiteering..

the un is corrupt and rotton to the core staffed by people with vested interests.

other diseases have existed in much larger number n yet they have never been declared a pandemic.

why?

why?

they are simple trying to get everyone stabbed with the tamiflu vaccine and the upcoming swine flu jab laced with mercury to make you ill so they can sell your you more palliatives.

it is a big pharma conspiracy to bleed you dry by making you ill.

plans already exist to force people to get the jab....think about it and write to your elected representative to get this stopped...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Here is a new thread those who are participating in this one might be interested in..

ATS Thread: First Batch of Swine Flu Vaccine Produced

Enjoy..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
This so called "pandemic" exists in the mind only. It is "new-speak" of the book "1984". It is meant to be used as a means to further limit individual freedom and allow TPTB to rule by decree. With this they can now limit travel, open assembly, commerce, etc. But it is all in the mind. 141 deaths and most caused by complications and not the flu, it should open people's eyes wide open.

Do not fear, this flu cannot hurt you, it's no more than a bad cold and they know it. Next time you get the chance to vote, vote for the person that cherishes freedom. Then maybe we can have enough of the hoaxes such as the imaginary gloom and doom economic collapse and the "swine cold".

BTW, let it be known here that I was the first to rename the swine flu the "swine cold".

yes you are correct again.

it is much ado about nothing.

6000 people die every day from malaria..3000 from starvation....200 from cholra...and so on...

yet no pandemic is declared...why?

big pharma has used its power and money in the un to get it to declare a few thousand cases a pandemic so they can peddle their crappy snake oil vaccines like tamiflu..

it is nothing more then profiteering..

the un is corrupt and rotton to the core staffed by people with vested interests.

other diseases have existed in much larger number n yet they have never been declared a pandemic.

why?

why?

they are simple trying to get everyone stabbed with the tamiflu vaccine and the upcoming swine flu jab laced with mercury to make you ill so they can sell your you more palliatives.

it is a big pharma conspiracy to bleed you dry by making you ill.

plans already exist to force people to get the jab....think about it and write to your elected representative to get this stopped...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Level 6 will be maintained for at least 2 years:

In 2007, a friend of mine who used to not believe me asked me:"How are they going to chip the entire world?" I told him that one of the ways would be to spread a fabricated virus and then force everyone to get a shot.

I will not get a shot! They will have to shoot or tase me.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a box of N95 masks and I'm glad I did it before level 6 was declared.

Here is a site with some great info:
www.mouthmask.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricardo81
In 2007, a friend of mine who used to not believe me asked me:"How are they going to chip the entire world?" I told him that one of the ways would be to spread a fabricated virus and then force everyone to get a shot.

I hope you can appreciate that what you're saying can be perceived as extremely paranoid and fantasy prone man!

IRM

[edit on 12/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This Swine Flu is a trick man ..
I'm telling you .. its human made, on purpose, released, on purpose, in varying locations, some strains were more potent than others, explaining why some areas had/have a more severe version of the virus, and others had less severe.

They want people afraid so they'll take whatever shot they want to give you. My, with a nationalized healthcare "free" system, a mandatory country wide vaccine program would need to be one of the first things they'd need to successfully implement in order to test the strength of that healthcare system being introduced. So, they make Swine Flu a pandemic, and lord knows whats in that vaccine. I wont take it. My Mother got a Swine Flu vaccine shot in the early 70s when it first had "came around", and it paralyzed her from her waist down for a week and a half, and made her sick to the point of almost dieing.

NO THANKS ON THAT STUFF ..

I'd rather get infected with H1N1 and let my immune system fight it off.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Yeah I agree would rather get sick too, then have someone try to tell me to do something or take something I don't want. Pretty confident I could fight it off. I can fight hang overs off, btw my head really hurts right now. I am sure I can handle a cold...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
All this vaccine BS talk is going on only to give the populace some hope that things will not get worse, avoiding panic worldwide. The truth is that vaccines are very likely to be completely useless (not for the BIG PHARMA that will cash in billions of dollars).

See at Recombinomics: www.recombinomics.com...

At this point, there is little that will stop the spread prior to widespread use of an effective vaccine, However, the large reservoir of swine H1N1 in a human population, involving the northern hemisphere where the virus has little completion by seasonal flu, and the southern hemisphere, where the swine virus is displacing seasonal flu, raises concerns that when the new vaccine is ready for the 2009/2010 season, the swine H1N1 will have evolved away from the vaccine, as it adapts to its new host and natural immunity in its new host.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by ricardo81

I hope you can appreciate that what you're saying can be perceived as extremely paranoid and fantasy prone man!

IRM

[edit on 12/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

I certainly appreciate to be perceived as extremely paranoid for predicting what will happen tomorrow 2 years in advance.

Please, do take your shot and trust the people at the top of the pyramid. After all, they are there to protect you.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ricardo81

That has got to be the quote of the year; may i use it as my signature, it's brilliant

Please, do take your shot and trust the people at the top of the pyramid. After all, they are there to protect you.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That is shocking and sooo wrong. Perhaps you shold tell the Press about it?

I can't help but wonder if people will start suing their employers if they are forced to risk their health by working with infected people.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixs1

That is shocking and sooo wrong. Perhaps you shold tell the Press about it?

I can't help but wonder if people will start suing their employers if they are forced to risk their health by working with infected people.

Believe me when I say the thought has crossed my mind! I will not be at all happy if I come down with the swine flu. Though it will be hard to prove that I got it at the college, I don't think it would be too hard to prove negligence on their behalf.

However, do I really want my job in this economic climate? Do I want to risk being tagged as a litigious trouble maker in future employment situations? It's not so easy to weigh up.

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Perhaps you could do it anonymously...ask the journo not to reveal his source?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety

That has got to be the quote of the year; may i use it as my signature, it's brilliant

Permission granted.

That is shocking and sooo wrong. Perhaps you shold tell the Press about it? I can't help but wonder if people will start suing their employers if they are forced to risk their health by working with infected people.

I will not tell the press as that is controlled by you-know-who. It wouldn't get me far. I'm working on a site along with 2 other people who are awake.

It seems that your disbelief is coming from ignorance. Do not be offended. After all, you belong to a majority.

I see it as my duty to reach as many people as I can. Some, well, a majority, will laugh at me, but that is ok. I'll take it with a smile; I'm so used to it. But if I can convince just one person not to take the shot, it is definitely worth the effort. I care about my fellow human beings.

With today's technology, I could show you 10,000 nanochips on a piece of paper. You wouldn't be able to see them with your eyes.

This is a well-thought evil plan unfolding in front of our eyes.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Dude... what you believe is what you believe, however it is way off topic. This thread is on the swine flu. If you wish to start your own thread about swine flu, chips and NWO, please feel free to do so... we will come and debate it with you there.... just don't derail this one!

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Just go to work wearing one of these bad boys IRM, what they gonna do, ask you to take it off!!! They will then be complicit in inciting communicable infection; perhaps the hat is OTT, but play them at their own game.

Make them show you a written regulation denying self-protection - should be fun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b82d63699ec6.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join