It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu To Be Declared Global Pandemic *UPDATE* Level 6 Official

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
While I personally don't watch Idol, you should note that there are similar talent (and older) shows with huge followings around the world. Is this the new novel way to attack a country you apparently hate? By slamming a show some watch? Pretty sad imo.

This virus is over-hyped by the media, there is no doubt. I also think some folks here are blowing it out of proportion. But I also think this is a serious concern, and needs to be watched carefully. It has the ability to turn into something exceptionally nasty, that's the big concern. I think it's foolish to either act like we are all doomed, but also silly to shrug it off as nothing. It's not nothing, and unworthy of attention or concern.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
thats ok, american idol will be on before long.. it will entertain.

severdsoul was being sarcastic:

Sarcasm is the use of sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule.

Wiki

It gets boring when people keep on saying "This virus is over-hyped by the media, there is no doubt". There was a bloody news black-out for almost 2 months, surely that should raise suspicion.

And for the person that mentioned avian flu, that only went to level 3.

Think what you want, do what you want, but don't you bloody dare sneeze on me

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
FYI:

NEW YORK 18
TEXAS 8
CALIFORNIA 6
ILLINOIS 7
ARIZONA 5
MICHIGAN 3
UTAH 2
WASHINGTON 2
WISCONSIN 2
PENNSYLVANIA 2
CONNECTICUT 2
MISSOURI 1
VIRGINIA 1
OKLAHOMA 1
OREGON 1
NEVADA 1
TOTAL 62

[edit on 6/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
We all must deal with evil. Fact, everyday, All the time, "almost" every situation. did you here that "almost" I have found a place where "I belive no evil exists" But, thats my beliefs, so you must decide for yourselves, I can sit in this place of peace, and time almost stops, but "don't take my word for it . ."

. . .find out for yourself , trust in yourself, and others will follow, make yourself the example. . .

Rehab

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What I was trying to "boil" down to is , that I still goto my job for 8hrs 8bucks an hour, and then I go home or to buy any and everything.

From seeds to flowers to poting soil thats about it + or - but you gey the point all this stuff is for my garden, "well it's not really mine, so to speak, it's as much yours as mine", but you also could say it's mine? understand you must . . .

I then sit and "smoke" not to much but enugh to "tune out" the bad "waves" in the air and focus on thinking positve and hope ing all these animals come to "this garden" I spread "pet food" the birds are allready eveywhere"

"This place is in the middle of no where . Kinnda, 40 acres, but it's nice find oyu own place of peace. Only signes of "society life are a plane or two and a train in the back ground sometimes. other then that it's hawks wood peckers,rabbits and cows and cyotes, ect ect

rehab

"why so sirius?" relax. . .

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

I then sit and "smoke" not to much but enugh to "tune out" the bad "waves" in the air and focus on thinking positve and hope ing all these animals come to "this garden" I spread "pet food" the birds are allready eveywhere"
"Smoke" is right dude...might want to visit yer "Handle"...

Talk about "The opposing View" :shk:

The reality of Swine Flu Virus…
www.spokesman.com...

Good evening, Netizens…

David Horsey’s cartoon pretty much has Swine Flu Virus pegged.
media.spokesman.com...

Unless one has actually caught Swine Flu, you never really have respect for it. It’s just like the flu, you feel like a Mac truck just rolled over you on the concrete sidewalk, you have a low-grade fever, you have a cough like a pack-a-day smoker and simply want a place to hide. Of course, some people who caught the Swine Flu died, but fortunately the percentages are low.

But it is infectious, having migrated to nearly every country in the world, and it is spreading fairly rapidly.
More at Link...

[edit on 6/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If you have the time please take a look at this videos, they are about two hours of information regarding vaccination, the NWO, their links with the chinese regime and a pandemic flu that the author thought it was inevitably happening by the end of 2008. He was wrong then, but the conclusions that led him to think that way may explain what´s the swine flu or A H1N1 flu pandemic all about.

I hope this turns to be useful for much of the people in America and the rest of us in the world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can't watch at work "where I am currently" but will check it out later

I hope it helps. . .I'll show it to non-believers

rehab

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Well, didn't you say something a few posts back about being some sort of scientist? That should get you into most countries.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here's a great comment from flutracker site.

Summary: Eat loads of garlic and drink orange juice. Keep hands extremely clean (i use water + strong disinfectant and scrub them very well).

The virus passes through mucus transmission, so don't rub your eyes, nose, mouth, etc.

You have 4-5 days between the begin of the symptom and recovery from flu. After that, the junior have sometime the dramatic second phase. After recovering from flu.

If one takes herbal medication (or any other), it must be evacuated before the end of the flu itself. There are great chances for the echinacea you took before the symptoms, to be outside of the body at when the flu itself is cured.

Remember: Contamination ->D1 Begin of the symptoms +5 -> D5 - D6
Recover from flu +10 -> D10 - D12 -> R1
Second attack "the flow" + 0 - 2 -> R1 - R3
Death +0 - 7 -> R 1 - R8

If you do not catch the flu, you are never coming, even to phase 1. If ever you catch it anyway : Your body has 4 to 5 days to evacuate the preventive medecine. Of course: The best medicine is to stop physicaly the virus. The ill person is the one who should do it, because its easier to stop outgoing fluids than ingoing spray.

In any case, as long as the virus is among us: * If you start coughing, do it into your sleeve and not in your hand. Wash your hands immediately when you come back home. * As long as there is no symptom: Just apply a very strict hygiene, not to catch the virus, (and eat garlic, one of the best natural viricides) * If the symptoms start: Cover your mouth with a mask or any wrapped piece of cloth and PHONE IMMEDIATELY to the physician. * If you are in home quarantine: - Keep covering your mouth permanently, as long as you cough. - Wash your own clowths at a temperature over 60 degrees C. For this reason, do wear clothes able to last that temperature. Garlic is allowed in any phase ^^ A tip: If you mix some garlic paste in apple marmelade, the taste of garlic is covered by the taste of marmelade. * If ever, short after being cured from flu (it is far from beeng systematic), you your skin changes colour or you suffer acutely of anything else: Go immediately to hospital. If possible: Do call the hospital as soon as you leave. However: Do not panic if nobody answers: Their principal job is to cure people, not to answer phone.

Source

[edit on 14-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Beauty of Nature - Viruses

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh, no! It's a global pandemic now! It's killing tens of people!

Did you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

The simple fact is, the regular flu kills more people per week than the swine flu ever has or ever will, which is about 500 in change. The Swine flu is a joke, but by all means pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is a notice of immense importance. Please read through it, take action and then FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. The issue is literally a life and death one.
If you have received this notice on other Fora hosted by the Natural Solutions Foundation, I apologize, but each community of interest needs this information.

This fall you will be offered an insane choice between dangerous, untested vaccines against a mythical Pandemic, Swine Flu, or involuntary, indefinite incarceration and "quarantine" in FEMA camps or jails. Take this Action Step now and then forward it, along with this information, to everyone you know: salsa.... democracyinactio n.org/o/568/ campaign. jsp?campaign_ KEY=27275

The laws are already in place at the State and Federal levels.
We have little doubt that both the H1N1 virus and the vaccine to "protect" you from it are weaponized. Even if that were not so, all vaccines are dangerous and we have no idea what will go into this one.
We do know that the WHO was convicted in the Philippines by their High Court of sterilizing more than 3 million women there with vaccines specifically made for that purpose, but used secretly. We know that the WHO advocates reducing the world's population by 90% for a "sustainable planet" to be achieved and the US Government, UN and other international bodies concur.

We do know that we do not want to be forced into either taking a pig in a poke (never more true than now) or forced into incarceration either in FEMA camps (provided for by Federal laws) or jails without benefit of trial or jury (provided for by State laws). The solution? Demand the right to self quarantine.

Here is the Media Release the Natural Solutions Foundation is putting out to generate a groundswell of Net Roots activism to make sure that when the phony pandemic's potentially lethal vaccine arrives, you will be able to make the choice you believe in, not the one that serves the Powers That Be.

Health Freedom Advocates Condemn WHO "Swine Flu Pandemic Level 6" Vaccine Panic
Call for Laws to Protect the Right to Self-Quarantine (Self-Shield)

June 13, 2009 – Chiriqui, Panama - Natural Solutions Foundation President, Maj. Gen. Bert Stubblebine (USA Ret) stated today, condemning the World Health Organization (WHO) pandemic declaration of June 11, 2009,

"We are deeply concerned that WHO has set the so-called 'Swine Flu Pandemic Level' at `Level 6' -- the highest pandemic level in over 40 years. We are very suspicious of WHO's recent actions in 'changing the rules' of what constitutes a pandemic to force the low pathogenicity, genetically manipulated 'Swine Flu' into the 'pandemic' category. Our concern is this rushes world governments into ill-conceived and potentially dangerous forced vaccination programs with what we consider a 'weaponized' pandemic vaccine for a non-life-threatenin g disease.
In order to make this disease fit the definition of a global pandemic, WHO changed the definition from 'a life-threatening disease which spreads between humans, and to which they have little or no immunity" to 'a minor disease which spreads between humans, and to which they have little or no immunity'. Since the consequences of a declared Level 6 pandemic are primarily economic and political, we see this as a decision mediated by those considerations, not public health ones."

The Foundation's Medical Director, Rima E Laibow, MD, has overseen the issuing of a new White Paper on Self-Quarantine (also called 'Self-Shielding' ) as a reasonable alternative to the dangerous and unwise policy of a choice between mandated vaccinations or involuntary quarantine, as currently provided for in both Federal and State legislation.

The White Paper, entitled "Stay Home - Stay Alive: Your Right to Self-Quarantine" has been published on the Foundation's Health Freedom Blog, the highest blog ranking on Google devoted to Health Freedom as our first freedom. It includes links to professional advice on preparing for pandemic conditions. The Twitter.com #hashtag for the White Paper is: #selfquarantine

The White Paper can be accessed as a public service at: www.GlobalHe... althFreedom. org/?p=2752

The right to self-shield is enshrined in the Common Law and in numerous International documents, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which asserts, "No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home … Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference… "

Reacting to WHO's unprecedented declaration, considering that the "Swine Flu" has infected less people world-wide than the ordinary annual flu kills in the United States alone, the Natural Solutions Foundation is leading a growing group of international nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) – including the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) -- which are seeking to educate decision makers and the public regarding the viability of self-shielding in the event of a true pandemic emergency.

Foundation Counsel, Ralph Fucetola JD proposes a new Federal Statute that would, "In the event of a Pandemic Emergency, as defined by International, National, Regional, State or Local authorities, provide that nothing in federal law or regulation shall be interpreted by any agency of the United States, or any Court thereof, to forbid self-shielding or self-quarantine at home, nor shall any Federal funds be expended to remove any person involuntarily from his or her home while self-shielding or under self-quarantine. "

Dr. Laibow says about the practice of self-quarantine, "Self-shielding (or quarantine) during the early to late stages of a natural pandemic is a highly conservative, traditional medical response to infectious disease. This right is all the more important in the face of a manifestly manipulated 'pandemic panic' being used to `push' dangerous vaccine shots. The threat of an uninsurable `weaponized' vaccine should frighten the public into demanding immediate legislative protection for their right to self-quarantine and we call upon our legislative representatives to act forthwith to protect this important civil right."

For more information, please visit www.HealthFreedomUS A.org and click on the Health Freedom Blog page.

This is of ultimate seriousness and I urge you to take action now and help everyone in your contact circle to do the same.
salsa.... democracyinactio n.org/o/568/ campaign. jsp?campaign_ KEY=27275

If you live outside the US, please adapt this material and create the same kind of groundswell in your own country. If you contact us at releyes@gmail. com for assistance and data, we will be glad to help.

Yours in health and freedom,
Dr. Rima"

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
salsa.democracyinactio... n.org/o/568/ campaign. jsp?campaign_ KEY=27275 " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> salsa.democracyinactio... n.org/o/568/ campaign. jsp?campaign_ KEY=27275

that was the url in the post above

[edit on 15-6-2009 by skywalker_]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

You're a dick !!!!

I suspect the following:

1) You are Donald Rumsfeld
2) You are related to Donald Rumsfeld
3) You have gobbled off Donald Rumsfeld
3) Or, you have shares in the Gilead Corporation or Roche

N.B Pandemics last ~18months; we are two months in.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
whoever posted the death total should update it a little now, for instance I know New York is up to 23 and Utah has 5

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join