It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Probe Continues...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bharata
So my logic come to the conclusion that he is a natural born citizen.

Live long and prosper

dude...it is just an avatar...you are not spock.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
On topic...

There was NO Travel Ban to Pakistan...the OP is premised on BS...

And yet this thread goes on...Deflection, obfuscation yada yada.

Who cares about the truth right?

US State Department Travel Advisory for Pakistan in 1981, No. 81-33A

dosfan.lib.uic.edu...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11
"Really Sos? World Net Daily? They make the National Enquirer look like the Wall Street Journal."

That is soooo true! I've never seen a more tackier website than that one. They'll print anything you want for the right amount(of favors). I just can't help but think that PRESIDENT Obama is getting a good laugh off all those who think that a certificate of live birth is not good enough for them when it was good enough for the State Department.

latimesblogs.latimes.com.../photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

He would not have been allowed to be on the ticket had he'd not shown the proper proof. That's a fact. Also McCain/Palin would have been all over this like lipstick of a pig if they thought it would have helped. Not to mention all those whiny little campaign staffers and republican senators and congressmen.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't something wrong when linking the Birth Certificate. My Bad.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OK, you all just don't get it.....there is no seperation of the two parties, they act together behind closed doors and stage act for the people in the public arena. The real questions that should be asked is why was McCain the GOP's pick? The answer to that steamy question is the truth behind all of this.
Is Obama the perfect fall guy? Is he a cardholder of the good ole boys club? Young, inexperienced and yes black too....sounds like a perfect set up to me. Afterall.....do you really think the President controlls anything? If your answer is yes, then move on to the rabbit hole with Alice, it'll be a better place for you.

So, relax all of you....sit back drink a beer and watch the next revolution start to unfold.
CHEERS

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustJoe

To question ones government is TOTALLY AMERICAN! You have a queer view of what it is to be an American and what it isnt. Questioning and demanding answers, the Government For The People BY The People. Or is it...The the People for the Government.

Yes yes yes, Bush is a scumbag... If that is your argument, you already lost. Talk about beating a dead horse.

What has the President Done to us? Oh gee, have you been paying attention? Tripled our debt in under 100 days, Crushed our Military Moral and Spit in the Face of every American who ever lived by his policy of kissing every other nations butt with apologies.

Can you imagine a Victim kissing the rear of the offender and apologizing "Gee mr offender, its really not your fault you raped me, after all, I am attractive!"

President Obama is doing exactly the same thing.

I do not believe he is a natural born citizen. I do not he has OUR best interest at heart. Yes, he believes in something and that is what we want in a President, however not when that belief is the destruction of America and the imposing of Marxism.

Did he travel to Pakistan on a US passport. Probably not. Will we ever see his real Birth Certificate? Who knows, he certainly has had plenty of time to falsify one.

On the issue of the Attending just boning up and saying he delivered the President...Do you honestly think a OB/GYN memorized every patient and childs name that he attends to? Can you tell me who you talked to on May 6 1980? Stop expecting the supernatural. Only the Messiah can do that.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by arcnaver]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Not sure if there was a travel ban to pakistan, but I'm pretty sure they refused to allow US citizens into their country during that time. I believe syria and a couple of others....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I'm and O'bama supporter and your poster peaked my curiosity but you killed it with your commentary.

It reminded me of Rush and the spin he puts on everything rerlated to the president.

For God's sake the man could not even keep a promise to his wife without rush saying how he is living it up while the nation is in a recession.

I'm still interested in it but you have showed your bias and IMO that has tainted it somewhat.In spite of your opinion I think there is some truth to this,but now; what if all of this is true,what's next?

You see that's the problem, there is no plan in place after all of this is exposed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Argentus-
Although Obama did not mention this trip to Pakistan in "Dreams from my Father" nor "The Audacity of Hope", he made the mistake of referring to this trip in a speech on April 6, 2008 in San Francisco (the bitter Pennsylvanians who cling to their religion and guns - speech) when trying to show his mastery of world affairs, he mentioned the value of this trip in question. By the way, he has not mentioned it since. He went with a Pakistani friend, Wahid Hamid, of Occidental College.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Pakistan was under martial law in 1981 and certain undesirables (Christians, Jews, and Americans) were prohibited from entering the country. A U.S. passport was worthless in Karachi, the port of entry.
Besides, how does a 20-year-old dude without enough money for a hotel room when entering N.Y. in early June '81 come up with the price of a round-the-world ticket a month later?

You sure you don't work for the big D's?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eight

There would be a plan. The plan would be impeachment. We the people put him in office and we the people can get him out. (Legally - not lethally)

Unfortunately, this information doesn't help those looking to oust Obama since there are already way too many ways around this argument. To think that Pakistan would turn away an American because of a travel ban (advisory?) is crazy. We have money to spend. They want it. Same goes for Cuba.

Even if exactly what was stated was true -- there's way too much wiggle room. You'll never be able to prove from which country he originated BEFORE he arrived in Pakistan.

Further, who the heck (meaning which department) is responsible for keeping all passport records? Nobody tracks everywhere you've ever gone with a passport.

This is a dead end I'm afraid.

Keep in mind he was a nobody at that time -- nobody would have bothered to keep tabs.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

WOW good points to ponder, great post.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pippin

You are correct. They were under marshal law at the time, and Americans were undesirable.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

check Snopes.com

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
One more question -- did it ever occur to anyone that EVEN IF you DID prove that Obama is not a natural born citizen, we still wouldn't get rid of him.

I would see it going like this:

2-year fight in the courts proving that Obama is not a natural born citizen, case won, impeachment begins. (This would be quick (in gov't time) considering the charge.) Biden takes over.

Biden makes a motion to have "natural born citizen" redefined by the Supreme Court. They, of course will.

New election. New rules. Obama runs and is back in the White House.

He has a 67% approval rating (even though 58% of Americans think the US in headed in the WRONG direction). I don't think enough people would care about where he was born.

I think you'll have better luck impeaching him based on abuse of power.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Not entirely true......Most developed countries share immigration records, so your electronic or manual entry into a country IS shared with the USDOS.....Now, was it done then, and in Pkistan? Doubtful.....

But realize, if you use your passport to travel to Switzerland (where all of us ATS'rs stash our cash), USDOS will know......

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by really

"Natural born citizen" is clearly defined in the constiitution itself. No Need for lawyers to obfuscate. (Article 2 section1) It does not mean, as one of our dear products of U.S. public education said, "I don't see what difference his birth makes - so what if he was delivered Caesarian."

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

YO! Buddy! PAKISTAN was stopping Americans at Karachi because they were under martial law.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

If you honestly do not believe the gov't. does not follow your travel, you have a very trusting mind - and sadly truly are misled.

I have received phone calls to my room by host countrys just because I used the phone in my room to call a rabbi (and the country was NOT Muslim.)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wonderful, the rightwing ran out of new propaganda so they re-use the same garbage back during the elections, but thats fine, we'll just keep on using the same replies. Either way at the end of the day we're all on a conspiracy website discussing conspiracies.

Now the OP, like the rest of his rightiwing minions, once again failed to actually fact check these accusations. What happens is that folks tend to go onto these fringe website seeking blood, with absolutly no intention of searching for the truth, they wont look twice at the article let alone actually check it and then will readily post it without any further concern. Likewise the rest of the anti-Obama crowd will just eat it up, no restraint at all regarding atleast some truth. Its a shame...

There was no travel ban to american tourists going to Pakistan in 1981

“Before traveling to Pakistan, American Citizens should be aware of the following updated visa requirements: 30 day visas are available at Pakistani airports for tourists only. As these visas are rarely extended beyond the 30 day time per visa. Tourists planning to stay longer should secure visas before coming to Pakistan. Any traveler coming into Pakistan overland from India must repeat must have a valid visa, as 30 day visas are not repeat not issued at the overland border crossing point at Wagha.”

dosfan.lib.uic.edu...

So President Obama had all the opportunity to travel there.

Secondly, the assumption here that he must have had Indonesia citizenship is ludicrous because like Pakistan during the time, as members here use it to assume the tough laws there banned americans from entering, somehow the largest muslim populated nation readily accepted citizens under easy laws, which shows alittle hypocrisy in that sense. Obama could not have been an Indonesian citizen because the laws at that time were tough on mixed marriages, that is marriages between different ethnicities, foreigners, religions.

Under the law of mix marriages foreigners would not attain Indonesian citizens in under 5 years, if over the age of 5 years as well. None of the laws so far have been provided by the accusers here proving Obama to be in any way and Indonesian citizen, infact if folks actually sucked it up and read the laws they would find that no such law would have given Obama citizenship at that time.

Thirdly it is true Obama had dual citizenship, that is Kenyan and American citizenship until the age of 21, however that citizenship became void by Obamas 21st birthday, making it irrelevent. Further more the US had no dual citizenship agreement with Kenya, making any inherited citizenship irrelevent under the laws of the land.

And last of all, Obama would have had to give up his natural born american citizenship to have become either an Indonesian citizen or a Kenyan citizen, no such proof of him giving up his american citizenship have been provided.

Now folks here can continue to post speculative garbage and cry that its falling on death ears "because of all the sheeple" but so long as you folks continue to jump the gun and post speculative garbage having little to no standing, the rest of world is going to keep of turning sorry.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join