It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Probe Continues...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
we recieved this email from one of our information providers....

we have a new wrinkle about a trip in 1981 to Pakistan, Obama took...

the Email is posted as recieved.... BP

We’ve all seen the emails about Obama’s citizenship. This is a new twist WE hadn’t known. Interesting.

More questions, and this time some good questions.

It can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later? And once he was on a plane,
shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration? The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers.
It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?

A: Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities. 1. He traveled with a U.S. Passport, 2) He traveled with a British passport, or 3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?

A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.
If he was traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he was traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he
relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967..

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008.

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

Count me in as one of those inquiring minds who'd at least like to know the answers to these easily answered (by Obama) questions.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
this is a no brainer right here.
Now the hard part is to get the news media to ask the question.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by JulieMills]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting read, and your conclusions appear logical. I think you could've left out your view of President Obama's administration without damaging the report.

two things.... can it be established by verifiable certification that he did travel to Pakistan on that date?

and.... can you provide a link that demonstrates that he would not have been able to use an American Passport under any circumstance during this period?

I've been following these threads pretty closely. It seems to bring out some very defensive counter-arguments, when it could be easily put to rest, should President Obama choose that. I think it's important to back up those pivotal statements, however.

cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Very good post, I too have wondered how he went to Pakistan in 1981 if Americans were banned from travel to Pakistan under the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq. I have heard from several sources now that Obama was born in the Coast Provincial General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya on August 4th 1961; which would make him a British subject being that Kenya was a British colony until 1964. Indeed many of Kenyan relatives openly talk about he was infact born in Kenya while his parents were on vacation and not in Honolulu, Hawaii as he claims.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ChrisF231]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Star and Flag.

Good strategy, if the info is true.

Care to share the source of your e-mail?

I don't need to know the sender, or the sender's addy, just the source.

As with all "news" it is good practice to 'double source' information, and to verify the bases of any assertions of fact.

jw

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

obama himself referred to this trip during a discussion/debate with hillary during the primaries. She said something about him having no foreign policy experience and he talked about this trip for the first time, to prove he'd been around. People have been speculating on this passport issue since that time. It would have been very easy to resolve before the election by simply releasing state department records that show whether or not he had a US passport and if he re-entered the US on that passport at the end of his trip.

where the travel money came from is another question. i believe he had pakastani roommates during that time in college, so maybe they invited him to visit and paid for the trip.

I assume he has a US passport now. it would be interesting to know what proof of citizenship he had to present to get it since it is known that he lived outside the country for several years and was adopted by an indonesian citizen.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Great find! I too would like to have this put to rest, but as we all are completely aware, that will probably NEVER HAPPEN. Besides, the "faithful" ones to him would never even consider the truth if this indeed was it. Sad...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

trace complete....
the source of Email - County Government Polk County Florida... Brenda Cherry....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

I agree, we did request information on his origins... all requests were denied and tossed into the British Legal System. AKA US SUPREME COURT.
which rubber stamped it as trivial....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Thanks. Now, does State release passport issuance/ownership info via FOIA?

I can find out, but if you know, share that too!

great thread, more stars.

jw

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have heard of people going to Cuba despite the U.S. travel ban. They just flew into Mexico or somewhere like that and Cuba let them in. The Cuban PTB didn't care, they wanted the greenbacks the tourists would spend. Maybe that was the deal back then with Pakistan. They didn't stop people at the border?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've always been interested in this. But I've always wondered one thing: Couldn't TPTB just forge a birth certificate and be done with it?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

I have heard of people going to Cuba despite the U.S. travel ban.

But isn't that breaking American law?

I do find the ops timeline very interesting and feel that there are a lot of questions that need answering.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative

a lot of people feel that the one posted on obama's fight the smears website and on snopes is a forgery. you can find analyses of why they think that by googling. there is also talk about a carefully done forged long term certificate in the works, with more trouble taken because it will be scrutinized so old paper, old ink, etc.

for whatever reason they started this, apparently they hoped that the short form one presented would be accepted. had they realized it would be a problem they probably would have done a better job but after refusing for so long it was probably difficult to suddenly say, here it is, with a new forged one.

i'm sure you can't get just anybody to work on such a thing. they must be trusted to keep quiet.

if they have the real thing, i can't imagine why not produce it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Even if he was born in Kenya(or anywhere else), he could still be a US citizen at birth. What you want to argue is that he wasn't born on US soil. "Natural born citizen" has never been defined by the Supreme Court. If we are to define it as "born on US soil" then McCain should not have been able to run for President either.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh for Gods sake research this crap before posting it.

He traveled from INDONESIA to PAKISTAN. The INDONESIAN government does not prevent US citizens from going where they want.

AND the State Department issues travel "WARNINGS" ...you can still go.
Right now a US Citizen can go to any country on earth that will have them...Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea...at your own risk. The State Department might issue a "No Travel" WARNING, but not forbid you from going.

How dumb do those putting forward this junk think we are????????

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Im more concerned with WHY he feels the need to spend so much money on lawyers to hide all this information?

Just as I am not concerned with the question if hes muslim or not...I dont care if hes muslim, the question is WHY he would feel the need to hide it if he is.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is the Travel ADVISORY for Pakistan in 1981.

There was no BAN...I will ask the mods to label this thread Hoax.

US State Department Travel Advisory for Pakistan in 1981, No. 81-33A

dosfan.lib.uic.edu...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

the question still remains, what country is his passport from?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join