It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Or you could just read a Doreen Virtue book and you'd receive the same information. Her books have spoken about this for years, and this has been posted before, I believe a year and a half ago I started a thread regarding Indigo Children. It wasn't well received if I remember right. I don't have the post link.
I'm glad you posted this information, it's always essential to never stop questioning your evolution.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
People that take things at face value and do little background research are fooling themselves.

Like the author is not biased or anything.

Savattra Ravi Nam Kaur also writes under the moniker of Katherine Alexandra, the Christian. I live in Marin County, California. Single, never married, no kids but love life! A bonafide culture vulture, writer whose biggest pet peeve is the New Age and its lies to the vulnerable.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by krzyspmac

This isn't really about feeling special as you are putting it. This is about being more aware from childhood that this is either an assignment or choice, and that this world is only one of many, and its very alien like. These are people, often from childhood, who are aware, they're not sleepers. If that is being special, I hope everyone wakes up so there is homogenization in this specialness. Though all are special, unique and more than than they can conceive. They are multidimensional beings on a very long journey.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i'd like to believe this, but I don't....

there's no proof. all the feelings and thoughts you explained are normal. existentialism. social anxiety, ect. we're all apart of the same puzzle... we're black, white, brown. that's special enough. we all came from similar places.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
what she offers or has to say. It's easy to tell by her photo that she is more than likely FALSE (look at the eyes). In any case, that holds no bearing on what the rest of us were

I am not sure, but I would not mind having her in my bed for the night, if you get this thread, look me up, and come see me.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Meditation is the first step to helping you on your path. With time and inner focus you will slowly start to awaken even more to who you are. there are times this will make you feel

And despair, don't foget despair. You can love all the wrong people, and make all the wrong choices for a safe life, and if you can manage to get into the right despair, you got it made baby, now there is a small chance of self harm, but once that is overcome you get a real power up.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"G" Day,

It just amaze's me to see so many people in here with so little knowlage too no real knowlage at all talking utter chit on who us humans realy are.

We all do not belong here on this planet, we were made and are the children of the Anunnaki and always have been, no other ET's.
We were made in their image as it was written. Geeeeee

We are the only animal that distroys our own inviroment, no other animal dose this, we are the only animal that is killing the planet just by being here.

The Anunnaki are the only ET's that use's our own solar system to get here, and Nibiru has always has been part of our solar system, the Anannki has used Nibiru to get here as they have a base on it.

So you who are with out knowlage "GOOGLE"...
Anunnaki, Tuatha De Danann, Nephilim, Anu, Anann, Dana, Danu, Danann, Enki, Enlil, Nin-Khursag, and then throw the first stone.

Kernoonos:

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Kernoonos]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You know the only people I see calling starseeds special is NON starseeds.
You won't hear any starseed refer to themselves in any such way.
Being different does not equate being special. Just because our souls are from another place does not mean we feel superior in any way to those who are native to this planet. If you offer to join the peace corps to help feed starving children in a third world country.. does that mean you are egotistical for wanting to help? Does that mean you consider yourself special and better than them? Or does that just mean that you are a caring person that sees someone else that needs help and are trying to give them that help?

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S MOUTHS.

Starseeds are just souls that want to help that are not from this planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Actually, the Annanuki did not create your soul. And not all the annanuki were bad, they have a bad rap due to a particular cloned group of them, Enki/Enlil types. These guys are renegades, kind of Darth Vader type from star wars, and fascists. They enslaved a lot of people here, enslaved ets from other systems. Thats the theory I've been told. This is actually about feedom. People need to be free and get off this prison planet ASAP. Or transform it.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

link   

Originally posted by Kernoonos
It just amaze's me to see so many people in here with so little knowlage too no real knowlage at all talking utter chit on who us humans realy are.

Ok, sure I know these things, but it has been 220,000 years since we were created. Things progress. We kicked them off or got abandoned, new guys moved, and now we got a problem here on earth.

We ain't daddy's boy no more.

link   
Very interesting thread. Id like to say firstly that at a young age, my auntie(whose into a bit of new-age stuff) hinted to my mother that i was some kind of 'indigo child'.
As a child i expressed, as you state, a lot of empathy, for instance i would become extremely upset if others at my nursery would do things to hurt others-especially their mothers who showed them love. The actions were menial of course, but i do admit it was an unusual sense of sadness i felt if i thought they may get hurt.
Without sounding completely arrogant and cringe worthy, id say that i don't relate with others YET truly. I'm not unpopular among groups, i'm just in no way near myself, and as again you state, i frequently consume alcohol but deep down dislike it, and feel like i need no substance to really make me experience things.
And this feeling of yearning for an unknown home is also present with me-
however with all of this and much more, i don't want to fall into a trap, being that the six questions;
1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

are vague, and possibly aimed to make people apply them to their lives, almost like cold reading?
that said, i do fit perfectly into all your explanations, and it greatly intrigues me. I constantly look into the night sky(as i'm sure thousands do) and love music.
whats the diagnosis?
again thanks for the interesting thread

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Apologies if anyone has asked these questions previously.

Spooky Fox Mulder where is your proof? I don't suppose you can verify your source either?

Do you have any links with 'Dr' Doreen Virtue?

Why the need to mention this now and what is your motivation for this post?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

that is fiction and pseudo-science.

it's good to have an open mind, but c'mon. if it is too open your brain will fall out. you have never seen real proof of "Anunnaki" other than some kind of artwork. egypts made strange mythical artwork too. are those cat people real? no. don't be crazy.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

We aren't these bodies and have been around for a little longer than 220,000 years. Its a very long journey to this point right now, spanning aeons, beyond millions, beyond billions.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Welsh_Mulder

he has no proof. it makes he feel warm and fuzzy inside at the thought of being "different". when he doesn't realize we are different enough as humans. everybody is different, it doesn't mean you're an ALIEN.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
LOL! This lady is a Yuppie fake trying to make money off of people in crisis situations.

Although I do believe in us being from other planes and planets this person is full of it.

And her site is full of contradictions, if she was truly a star person then she would do her work at no cost and not have an R, or trademark on her ATP course. Another self promoting, self-centered, ego-centric Yuppie. lol!

Money is a requirement on this planet - in case you haven't noticed. Why should she work for free? If you don't "buy" what she is selling - then don't buy it.

I happen to be acquainted with Doreen through work. There is something special about her. She radiates a truly peaceful energy. I like her as a person.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well, according to the OP's post, I fit the bill to the tee. I even have ADD.
BUT, I've always felt more like a failure than anything special.
Go figure...
And even if the OP's post IS true, it's still of no consolation to me. I still feel alone, and I'm sure even the rest of us humans feel the same.
Just my 2 pennies worth...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If that 6 steps to find out if I’m extraterrestrial are conclusive then I’m extraterrestrial. Especially that feeling that I don’t belong to this place, exactly to this planet and that feeling that I have to go somewhere to space out of our solar system even if I know that I didn’t find there anything because the space is so enormous big.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Welsh_Mulder
Apologies if anyone has asked these questions previously.

Spooky Fox Mulder where is your proof? I don't suppose you can verify your source either?

Do you have any links with 'Dr' Doreen Virtue?

As I've mentioned before - and this is the last time I address this subject - no, my source is not Doreen Virtue. It's not anyone you know of.

I used Doreen Virtue's videos and website to illustrate the subject better, as she is known to be the world's leading expert on Starpeople.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
Anyone that knows they have 'something happening' inside of them doesn't have to listen to that (Virtue) woman at all. I've never heard of her until today and I have no interest in what she offers or has to say. It's easy to tell by her photo that she is more than likely FALSE (look at the eyes). In any case, that holds no bearing on what the rest of us were saying. I think the OP was simply using those videos as a reference point for people who may be unfamiliar with the phenomena. For hyper-sensitives (as I refer to it), it doesn't matter what any individual really has to say on the subject. It's something within.

I would like to take this opportunity to ditto that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join