It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those interested in Free Energy, does Otis T. Carr's Free Energy Principle comply with Physics?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The big question is, if anyone knows the formula or can calculate.

How much RPM is needed for a 1ft diameter disc to trigger the effects??

I think I have come across this theory already, and mentioned something about 100,000 RPM... That is ridiculously impractical, but I want to be sure..

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

well i figured this equation a while back, but i've forgotten the answer, so lemme see if i can do this again...

The earth at [approximately] 8,000 miles diameter rotating once in 24 hours is relatively equal to a 45-foot craft rotating at 580 rpm, and 580 rpm would calculate to be the approximate rotational speed of an automobile tire on a car moving at about 25-30 mph.

so, with those numbers anyway........

well, i've attempted a few cross-multiplication equations, but i can't seem to come up with some values for X that make sense...

i should have left the house to meet my wife like 15 minutes ago, so i really should get going!

i'm going to work on this with my brother-in-law, because i printed out that whole "rexresearch" page for him a while back, so i can use it as a reference outside of my computer...

i swore i've figured this out before, but i seem to be missing something here - maybe there's some formula or something that i'm not figuring into to the equation....

anyone else, feel free to help!

...you'd think that, according to those numbers up there, that it might be 26,100rpm for a 1-foot craft...

So that is the earth, say, is [approximately] 8,000 miles in diameter, we know its fixed rotation is 1 in 24 [blurred text, possible additional digit]. If we were 1 mile in diameter its rotation would be 8000 in 24 [blurred text, possible additional digit]. And by the same system, our 45-foot craft has a rotation of 580 rpm and when it reaches this rotation it is totally independent of its inertial attractive mass, in an electromagnetic field.

all i did though, was multiply 580 X 45 = 26100...

that can't be right, can it?

help, anyone??

i'll be back later...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
In an article from the 30s about Lord Kelvin and Tesla the free
energy solution was given as windmills.

This was Lord Kelvin suggestion.
Tesla agreed.

Look like the only solution still around as we move past the Jimmy
Carter era of winter insulation sales or whatever he did and move
to Bloomberg that must have gotten the Illuminati go ahead to
promote wind power for wind bags.

So wind, pure aether generator, and solar panels, a controlled radioactive
reaction current generator, are the only non mass consuming process we
have.

The 30s article goes on to praise Lord Kelvin on his conservation
of energy researches and mentions some anomaly discovered with
gases. A cooling back to compression that might help in an over
unity research.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

where'd you hear about that theory you mentioned?? gotta link?

anyway, some conversions that might help are:

earth's rotation: 1/24hrs = 1/1440min = .000694rpm
technically though, the earth's rotation is 1/23h56m, so really it's .0006963788300835655rpm

one mile is 5,280'
the earth's diameter is around 7926.41mi.
the earth is 41,851,444.8' in diameter at the equator (41,710,944' at the poles if you're interested)

well... as for determining where O.T.C. gets 580rpm for his 45' craft, i haven't a clue - when i cross multiply to find the relative rpm for a craft that's 45' in diameter, i get 1,335,526,105.1733334rpm...

that's pretty fast, and certainly isn't equal to 580...

what am i doing wrong here?

am i missing some formula that i'm supposed to include or something??

by the way, when you cross-multiply when figuring it for a 1' disc, i get 60,098,674,732.79rpm...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

It actually makes no sense and is jibberish. I'm a physics major (though what, a second-year? Will intern for food!), and it lost me at "attractive inertial mass." I'm not sure what that means, except by it's mass. It's obviously deliberately written in a way to confuse the hell out of anyone trying to understand it. Pretty much classic pesudo-scientific practice.

And I don't understand what you mean about the writings of Carr. He was a failed pesudo-scientist and con artist who was fined $5,000 he couldn't pay regarding his "flying saucer" "invention" which became nothing more than a scam and a carnival ride. The "free energy" crap followed this and his six months in prison, an attempt to scam more investors.

The only thing that I can solidly say is bull# is this:

"He said the same "free energy" which causes the earth to rotate on its axis and orbit around the sun will turn a machine he described as two cones joined at their circular bases. "

This is absolutely ridiculous. Free energy doesn't cause the earth to rotate or orbit, as any high school physics student could tell you; it does so because of inertia! It's just Newton's first law and it's angular equivalent. For the earth's orbit, its inertia moves it in a straight line, but it is pulled toward the sun due to the sun's (and its') mass, making it turn toward the sun. This is a continual process, so it makes a circle (actually, an elipse) around the sun. While it might not seem it at face value, the same thing is true of anything rotating in space. Imagine a rotating rod, and one atom at the very tip of the rod. It's moving forward, as it is already in motion, but also being pulled (accelerated) inward due to its bonds with other atoms around it. So it "orbits" the center of the rod's axis of rotation, much like the earth and the sun. Except the earth is due to gravity, and the rod is due to electromagnetic bonds.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Johnmike]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

in reply to my own post, i wanted to add one more video regarding cymatics...

pretty cool right?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I've played with cornstarch before.

My stepfather mixed up a batch of cornstarch, and put a small puddle in my hand, and then showed me, applying pressure, would solidify it, so I needed to keep touching it, or,...leaving it alone,...it oozed through my fingers.

One of the many principles I learned, in utilizing everything I put into ATS.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Ralph Ring describes Otis Carr thus: "He was an unquestioned genius. Tesla had recognized his quality immediately and had taught him everything he knew. He was inspired, and – like Tesla – seemed to know exactly what to do to get something to work. He was a private man and was also very metaphysical in his thinking. I think the fact that he was not formally trained in physics helped him. He was not constrained by any preconceived ideas.

www.rexresearch.com...

have you read/heard Ralph Ring's interview yet? if so, what do you think about his story?

Google Video Link

transcript

also:
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Hi JohnMike,

Actually it does make sense.

Otis T. Carr was a great scientist, maybe one day you will be able to walk in the shadow of such a great scientist JohnMike.

He actually got in trouble trying to sell stock in his company, in order to get money to finance his work.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Adrenochrome I believe Ralph Ring's story, and if someone wants to get rich they just need to go see Ralph Ring in California and video and audio tape everything this man says, because he is the last person in a chain of information that is going to take all of his valuable knowledge with him, and it will be a great shame to loose such knowledge.

Okay, let's get down to business here, I can help herein, because I'm interested in this subject and if someone comes along, I hope they can help break this subject wide open. I'll help with the figures and computations and figuring things out; I'm mostly good at figuring things out. I've already figured out that this stuff works, so lets get started.

As to the equations.

DIAMETER............ROTATES..........PERIOD
8000 MILES......... 1 TIME........... 24 HOURS
5280 FEET/45 FEET.....X?.............24 HOURS TIMES 60 MINUTES
117...........................X?.............1440 MINUTES

117 times 8000 equals 936,000 divided by 1440 equals 650 RPMs for a 45 foot diameter disc to turn in equal proportion to the Earth.

650 times 45 equals 29,250 RPMs for a 1 foot diameter disc to turn in equal proportion to the Earth.

Now....

Lets not take for granted what Otis stated.... Otis stated: "And by the same system, our 45-foot craft has a rotation of 580 rpm and when it reaches this rotation it is totally independent of its inertial attractive mass, in an electromagnetic field."

Even though the proportional RPMs for his 45 foot diameter disc was actually closer to 650 instead of the 580 he reports, he is actually stating that the disc "DOES NOT" have to be in direct proportion to the Earths RPMs for its size. In other words, Otis is stating that the Earth would still be doing "its thing" even at a slower RPM. The Earth does not have to spin at the fast rate that it is spinning in order to maintain what it is currently doing.

So... even though we can make these calculations, we can therefore assume by what Otis stated that the RPMs can be somewhat lower than any calculation that is proportional to the Earths.

As a matter of fact we can arrive at 89.23 Percent of the actual figure and hopefully this would hold true for other sizes.

Otis Carr's 580 figure of when it actually reaches its totally independent inertial mass, divided by our 650 calculation equals 89.23 Percent of our calculation.

If we plug that figure in for the 1 foot diameter disc, we arrive at.....

29,250 RPMs times .8923 equals 26,100 RPMs.

So.... at 26,100 RPMs a one foot diameter disc should reach its totally independent mass, and basically be ready to fly upwards, if configured as Otis states to configure the disc.

We can assume this high RPM speed is needed with a magnetic craft and it containing a specific quantity of air per space.

On the other hand if we look at Victor Schauberger's flying UFOs which usually have a denser medium "water" they tend to lift off or fly upwards at a much lower RPM. This has to be taken into account if one should want to modify things.

On the other hand, John Keely created his own solar system that was an exact duplicate as our solar system but to a much smaller scale, but the planets levitated and rotated by his secret of vibrations.

Keep up the good work my friends, and lets work together on this stuff. Lets work towards figuring out something that has stumped others in the past and currently.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

You're being ridiculous. Can you explain to me, in a way a human being can understand (I can get lingo, but not pseudo-scientific babble), exactly how this thing is supposed to work? Because the explanations in the OPs were meaningless.

I look forward to a constructive and informative reply that will allow us to meaningfully evaluate the (pesudo?-)scientific principles behind this project which failed and was never demonstrated successfully.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Alright JohnMike.....

Go to YouTube

Type in "gyroscope" and "anti gravity" and push the ENTER button...

then choose which ever video you wish to watch, because most of them are very similar.

When rotation occurs, lift and antigravity occurs with a gyroscopic design, and this is the design that Otis Carr uses to create his miracles without him telling everyone. Otis Carr refers to this as his ice cream cone connected to his inverted ice cream cone so that only people with the "know" would understand what he is really talking about.

Otis was no dummy.

www.youtube.com...

Don't forget to watch all of the videos of Eric Laithwaite, he is in the "know"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Keep up the good work my friends.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Carr's description of two counter-rotating cones sounds very similar to the 'Bell' project the Nazi's were desperately hoping would win the war for them literally at the last minute, as described by Farrell in several of his books. The Bell had counter-rotating cylinders containing a mysterious red liquid and there are hints that when in operation,it had an effect on space AND time. There is also lots of evidence now,(see Richard Hoagland's website among others) that spinning atomic particles and spinning masses create a fundamental force of which we are only now beginning to learn about.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

You are correct "Student of History" in your thinking. Actually the Germans took their flying discs to the "Second Berlin" before the war was over. Second Berlin is located in Antarctica at the South Pole.

Since you like history, you must realize that the Germans defeated the Americans in the War of Antarctica after WWII. If you didn't realized this, then watch this video and go to the follow-up videos where the German flying discs destroy the American Fleet in the Antarctic back in the late 1940s, you can actually see the flying discs zooming in and out of the air and water, and between the US naval ships super-structure.

www.youtube.com...

there are three of those videos.

The following Russian video is better to watch even though you won't be able to understand what is being said most of the time.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There are some more important videos to watch my friends if you are truly wanting to help in this endevour.

They are at my old thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
We see this principal in magnetic attraction. That when you hold two opposing magnets together. And move them apart so the edges touch on a torus magnet at least i did this once, you find a clean repulsion point. Now this would in my mind transfer to the kinetics end of how a spinning mass and a mass in motion could find a harmonious sweet spot to achieve a point of free energy. Maybe not permanently but perhaps highway driving would be gas free if we could achieve this principle in cars..cool

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I believe you are correct MasterMind, I've noticed such stuff my self. Thanks for helping, and keep on helping if anything else comes to mind.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
how does one make his own or obtain a wave amplitude modulator or whatever they call what creates the cymatic effect? I want one these look like fun.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is a great rotational speed and momentum available
from the Earth:

The earth rotates at over 1,041 mph at the equator, so there is that momentum, but the earth’s orbital speed and path around the sun means that the earth’s more general path is in the direction of its orbit. As the earth’s rotating surface would appear to a distant observer to be moving backwards from its direction of orbital motion over a period of a day, it is always moving toward its orbital path because its orbital speed (over 66,600 mph) is greater than its rotational speed.

Ether Physics

And I think others are trying to pick up the electrical power with
the so called football coil which looks like two cones base to base.

This little known coil might even be a state secret if it picks up
the Conservation of Perpetual Energy from the Earth's rotation
around the Sun.

Well Perpetual as far as Earth and us are concerned.

This gravity story might be a hoax as Tesla would work with
coils and electricity for anti gravity and not be concerned with
mass at all with two cones that were not his football coil.

During WWII there were un powered receivers and transmitters
using coil and spark gap power.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join