It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

Here you go. You asked for one link. Here is one link

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'd better add something to make this a two line post - There done it!

[edit on 26/10/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Nasa Officially Announces Nibiru/Eris....
- 4 visits - 7:10pm
31 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Mar 13
Discussion about Nasa Officially Announces Nibiru/Eris.... at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message519655/pg1 - 56k - So I guess NASA Officials aren't rational pepole for Using this Terminology! By the way I was banned from this site! While trying to enter it....Read past pages 11 or 12 I believe on this thread. You can see the Name Nibiru on nasa web page NASA - Eye on Ames

... NASA/Ames Research Center to make this happen. Armageddon from Planet Nibiru search.nasa.gov...

[edit on 26-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

At no point does NASA use the name Nibiru!!! Its just that website that you quoted.

Edit to disguise loss of patience

[edit on 26/10/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Respectfully, It wasn't the pictures Only ...Please read and notice the Names used to talk about photos.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

search.nasa.gov... This was taken from the NASA website.....Just blowed what U said out of they water...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

From your link above...

NASA Link

Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?

No: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims, and most of them (such as that Nibiru has been hiding behind the Sun or that it will be visible to the naked eye from the southern hemisphere next year) are ludicrous. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles. More questions and answers about these peculiar claims can be found on this website by clicking on “Most Popular” or using the search engine to look up specific topics.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
Edit to disguise loss of patience

hehe I was watching to see how long you would hang in there

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
MOD Note: Review This Link: Terms and Conditions: Intellectual Property

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.

Use the "[ ex]" tags or the post will be removed and the member warned...

[edit on 10/26/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
All posts from now on, will either be on topic, or the post will be removed and the Member Warned.

This includes "Smileys", Derogative Posts and Those agreeing to Off Topic remarks.

Semper

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

wow.... no... you and many others don't understand I am not forcing everyone to believe in planet-x I am trying to tell you their is some truth to it.

the people that don't believe me attack me saying oh ya my evidence is from the bible hmm.

ok attack me with stupid statements. If you wanted to challenge me then do it right I never stated anything out of the bible.

All I am saying that their is some gravitational force that holds the asteroid belt this we have evidence of .

the problem now is the scientist are scratching their head. In theory they think a planet must have some effect otherwise most of the asteroid belt would be eaten up by Jupiter.

So this is why they get the name planet-x meaning some planet they don't know.

Now it could be a planet or could be some other object that has an effect on the gravitational pull.

They simply don't know and also we don't have 100% proof of planet-x.

until Nasa took photos of it in the south pole... this was in the news paper well at least my local area news papwers.

It shows a small dot that is the planet and a sun that is small not hot as our sun.

that is the only thing that has some proof to the theory of planet-x.

if you watched the video it will explain the galaxy cycle.

no you can keep on going against me. I don't care but I am just kinda upset that people put words in my mouth.

All I am saying their is more enough proof that you can't just say oh planet-x dosen't exist.

if you had that attitude then you might as well say mars dosen't exist there is evidence.

All I am asking is keep an open mind. I didn't use any bible or anything to back my statements up mine is backed up by scientific ways.

it's still not 100% a for sure thing but it's not 0% either.

so it is just plain stupid to say plante-x dosen't exist because computerwiz32 made statements based on the bible when in reality I never stated anything from the bible.

I could care less weather you do believe in planet-x or not but you should at least when attack me attack me on what I said not something you just made out of your head against men.

So I am not here to force anyone to think planet-x is real but I seriously think that if you don't believe any of it you just say oh planet-x isn't real you must have 100% facts to back that up otherwise you will look stupid making decisions based on no facts at all.

All I am saying I believe it to an extent I don't believe aliens live on the planet and don't believe all the story about the planet. I only believe that we do have a galaxy cycle and we are due for the end of the cycle to start the next cycle.

this end cycle has alot of gravity that can make alot of disasters for us.

so before you attack me I will hope you don't accuse me of using the bible here and making everyone scared on purpose because of those bibles or any dooms day theory stuff.

I am looking at this at a scientific view point.

Just because we don't have 100% proof it exist ... it dosen't mean that it's 100% proof that it dosen't exist.

the video I gave the first half is what I wanted you to see. it's the scientific view point the rest of the video is about the bible which I don't agree with but I wanted you guys to watch the first part of the first video.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
well here is an interesting video about historians and other stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok, let's try this again.

Current astronomy has nothing to do with Sumerian myths. Why do people insist linking the two? There are a lot of things in space we are quite in the dark about. We are going to continue to find weird anomalies in space that we can't explain. Some will be heat signatures, some will be bright lights, some will be dark patches, some will be hexagonical shapes on Jupiter. That's NOW.

This has nothing to do with MYTH. Sumerians believed that planets were not planets at all, but rather gods. They referenced the 5 visible planets on many occasions. They only drew a single clay tablet with something like 12 dots on it, and a "shining" dot that apparently, can ONLY mean the sun, and ONE GUY comes up with mistranslated ideas about what this means. And suddenly everyone is on this stupid bandwagon, where a brown dwarf is going to kill us all.

Please use logic and reason, not wild guesswork and fear mongering.

Ancients did not have super advanced technology, like some seem to think. They did not even know about any planets other than those they could see. Ergo, a picture with any amount of dots over 5 means nothing! If you can prove to me FIRST that somehow, the Sumerians were able to see planets beyond the planets visible by the naked eye, we can go from there.

Too many make leaps of logic, conveniently skipping over all the facts, or glossing over anything that doesn't lend further credence to their fables. There is absolutely no proof that the Sumerians actually knew facts about our universe whatsoever. They believed in air and water and planet gods, and they were the center of the universe.

And finally, if you are going to go on doomsday stories, don't conveniently forget all the other cultures in our history, who also had end-of-the-world myths. They were not all describing Nibiru, I promise.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Mankind has been around for a very long time. Ancient texts dating back 6000 years, is just the icing on the cake. There are cave paintings in Australia, North America, Europe & Asia that pre-date all other texts.

Yes many of these also describe visitations of possible extra terrestrials.

But they also have shown us something else.

Nirubu is supposed to come round every 3000 years or so. So what isn't there a whole lotta cave paintings & texts that depict massive destruction across the world at these intervals?

Simple....

Even if this planet (mini-system), dose exist, it's passing through our system is nothing major. A few earth quakes maybe and a few volcanic eruptions, likely, but in a nutshell, if there were a major pole shift every 3000 years, there would be so much evidence of this all over the planet, we would have realized it long before now.

If this thing destroys every civilization over & over every 3000 years, mankind would be forever re-building & starting from scratch. There is no record of this phenomenon in our history.

The Aboriginals in Australia would certainly have recorded great upheaval on their cave walls, though there has never been such paintings found. Some Cave paintings even date to around the same time as the great flood was supposed to happen, yet in these cave paintings, everything is fine & cool..lol

I'm not saying that Planet-X doesn’t exist categorically, but, I am saying it's path of destruction is greatly over stated. Should this thing pass us by again in 4 years, I don't really think it will be that big of a deal.

A few tidal waves, earth quakes & volcanoes maybe, but as a whole, humankind will simply go on as usual in most parts of the world.

And even if it dose cause the Earth to tip over every time it passes, there are still no records of this happening on a regular basis, so the effects might not be as bad as some scientists have suggested. if the Older ppls of this planet have not bothered to record this every 300 years, then that means that many of them didn't even feel the effects.

And as for the theory that Planet-X is going to rip Earth apart...

Well if this thing passes us by every 3000 years, then it has happened to us atleast 10,000 times since the dawn of mankind & at least 10,000,000 times since the dawn of the Earth.

Good Ol' Mother Earth has survived over 10,000,000 passings of this body in the past, so why would our planet suddenly rip apart just like that, on this passing?

But hey you know what...

Just to be on the safe side..., During the years 2010 - 2012, I'll be living at 1400ft, 100km inland...lol

Any Tidal Wave over 2km high would dissipate to around 500ft, by the time it has broken on the coast & moved that far inland....lol

[edit on 10/26/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Long before "planet X" becomes visible, it would be detectable from backyard telescopes, not to mention major observatories. I would guess such a planet approaching us would be pretty much front page headlines all over the world, but I havent noticed any. Also, any large planet coming in from such an elongated orbit would most probably disturb the oort cloud, and the kuiper belt, and we would have a myriad of comets and kuiper belt objects falling into the inner solar system shortly, again, most of which would be detectable by amateur and professional astronomers. I dont think such a thing could be kept under wraps as the information would be coming from many sources. I am sorry, but the whole planet X thing is a load of hooey.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i've not seen any evidence written, that has planet X even entering the orbits of the inner planets, let alone inside the orbits of uranus or neptune. none of the articles says this, if so could someone please tell me where i can find the documented evidence of planet X's orbit into the inner planets?
here is something NEW I found! revver.com... Also found an extremely interesting Diagrapham of our solar system Backing up my belief that Eris is in fact Nibiru. Nowhere in this depiction is the name Eris found Only Nibiru www.xfacts.com...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join