It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow...what a thread.

I haven't been posting on here as much as I'd like recently, for reasons I'd rather not go into..... could be a whole new thread

This was a brilliant thread littered with gems and pearls of wisdom.
As many have said, all this info is out there and it's not new, but refreshing to hear again... in this way.
Also i can see the other side, there were a lot of contradictions and absolutely bizarre logic, and some seemingly quite sinister undertones to what was being said/implied.

I'm pretty sure HH is not who he claimed to be, but i truly believe that this is of no significance at all to the message delivered.

As with everything in life, only WE can know our own truths and have our own understanding.
I found a lot of what HH said quite comforting and "familiar" and have to say i think for the most part it was a good message.

I hope people don't get too hung up on the details of "who" and "how" and if his spelling was up to scratch or whatever.... there were a lot of positive things said.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Could you please explain to me how it is that we constantly generate new souls on this planet, as the population grows where are all these new souls coming from? And if u have so much power then why do u need to secure the borders of Israel? I think this is another case of disinformation....enough true information to have it resonate , but a twisted truth to try and turn yet more people away from God. I have more to ask but this will do for now.Text

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
please explain the O negative blood in rooling blood lines

thank you Skywalker

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Consciousness, has an opposite state, as all here is duality. What role does that play in our own 'centering' to the Creator?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thank you Hidden_Hand for freeing my mind - alot of what you have shown us had already occured in my thoughts.
I believe that the part of the infinite creator within us is guiding us with wisdom continuously, as we think with her.
I had already rejected the negativity (guilt, intolerance, abuse) of my Chrisitian religion, and always shared with other non-Christians, that it is how you treat your fellow man that counts, nothing else.
I feel priviledged to have come across this information - it may be that I was too negative in thought, and needed to see this - it was not by chance.
It has permanently changed my outlook on life, although I still need to discipline my negative thoughts on a daily basis.
I feel upset that so many about us do not get this opportunity, but I must respect their will to reject it, as most would.
I was delighted to hear on my national (Irish) radio station the presenter recommended the publication "The Power of Now" which I believe teaches similiar wisdoms.

I also have a much smaller, but natural element of doubt regarding this post, that I could be "suckered in", but it just feels right (as others have said to me) and even if it was a "hoax" I am a better person for believing it.

Do not fear the harvest - I look forward to it - If I have to "re-sit" my exam then so be it. I thank my infinite creator for this incredible opportunity at life.

Take care everyone, and make the best of the game we are in.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I have always been a seeker, and a fast student, interested in quiet contemplative survival. I know that the esoteric, the social, and the mundane technologies are all important and interactive, and have learned of beingness, and the value of comfortable respect for the powers that be, even at the lowest levels. To save some of the endless sorting of text material, which plagues my level of knowledge, perhaps you may suggest some learning paths, and resources, which might be most spritually, socially, and mechanistically valuable, in this short life, and perhaps beyond.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What do you call the mouse-shadow in the second moon??

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dear Hidden-Hand,
I thank you for reaching out and allowing this information to come forward - even though it is a 'part of your duty'. I thank you. I have much love and compassion for you.
I am an ET/Human Hybrid. I have many friends that are as well, although we are different species of ET. Will you/can you speak of what you know about the vast amount of ETs incarnating here on Earth, aside from your own soul group. Also, please explain what you know will happen to us ET Hybrids at Harvest time. I have always known I am not apart of this Human soul group (as the Aboriginee poeples of Austrailia have also claimed). Thank you!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've mentioned it before, but things tend to get lost in long threads...

Anyone wanting a collated page of all of Hidden_Hand's responses, I have them at this web link:

home.comcast.net...

It can be easily saved from there, or printed. I hope it helps.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KathyT
I've mentioned it before, but things tend to get lost in long threads...

Anyone wanting a collated page of all of Hidden_Hand's responses, I have them at this web link:

home.comcast.net...

It can be easily saved from there, or printed. I hope it helps.

I really appreciate all the considerable work and thoughtfulness you put into collating the important parts of this thread, Kathy. I'm using your web page extensively as I re-read Hidden_Hand's statements. Despite my earlier reservations having read the James of Wingmakers Project Camelot interview, which no longer seems quite so credible to me, I'm giving serous consideration to Hidden_Hand's explanations of what-it's-all-about. Your selfless efforts are making this much easier, so, many thanks.

Phil

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I would like to believe the OP because some things do make sense. One thing that bothers me is how he refers to "the game" When someone plays games (headgames) is it not to decieve them?

And why does this game have to involve so much misery,pain and suffering in order to be succsessful?

One would think someone of such knowledge and spitituality would be above "playing games".

Anyone get this guy's IP address?

[edit on 21-12-2008 by callmecg101]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
hello, my name is lucas. i did not read all of your answers to people's question but i did read enough to have an understanding about why life in this planet is so sad.
i understood the point that your god is totally opossite to ours, and that the council has granted us the option of free will...
now, the point is the next... i am confused in the situation that when the free will option has been granted to us, our ancestors chose the opposite of our god's, so that the world became so negative. but at this time and place in which i am living, i find myself with a very small oportunity of free will, i think everything is now the same from the beginning just too oposite, meaning that now we do not live any longer in a positive plane place with no free will option, but that we live in a negative plane with no free will option.
so far i know that we live in a society built up by your negative ancestors, who created:
1- an educational system that teaches nothing alse but to be part of the society system (all you learn in school is proffessions, and math, science basics, but no spiritual, polarity or other usesful teachings that we really need).
2- an economic system based in fraude, very addictive, meaning that people with moneuy, want nothing alse but more money, which leads to separation, negativity, and bad thoughts.
3- all the materialism ur kind has made for us to be addict to ur inventions (cars of extremely high prices that blinds people and makes the work for years just to pay for the car, which is pointless because is not something we need to live).
4- Religion institutions that dont do nothing alse but separate ourselves from judging our own actions and look for spiritual freedom into a human created god to worship.
5- total and extremely unfair life situations, kids that are born in africa with phsyical problems, no sources of food, etc.
this also includes people totaly manipulated mentally to go to war and fight people from other nations just because of government issues between the nations (people doesnt really know that we been divided in order to be conquered, so then they think their country is what they are fighting for).

well, so far all of these explains how your kind has blinded the masses, in order to put away the free will choice, so tell me, how i am supossed to have free will of choice when i am so brainwahsed that i do not even know my choices by councsiouly choosing them, all the people of my kind in this planet is making unconsciuos choices that end up to be negative which puts as far away from our evolvingh process and takes u a step forward into yours.

thank you for all the information you have granted to me, yet, i do not know if it is something i have to take as true facts, but is an interesting thing to think about becaus eit makes so much sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
hello...

i did not read all your answers to people's questions but i did read enough to have an understanding about why humanity is so sad.
since the beginning we had a very positive polarity in this planet because our god never gave us free will to make our own decisions. so later on your god was called and the council agreed to give us the oportunity to have free will. since then our ancestors chose to follow the opposite path to our gods will, and not long after that our planet and kind become very negative.
but at this place and time i find that the earth is in the same situation as it was in the beggining but just the opposite, i have the feeling that we live in a very negative polarity place with very, very little free will, and i will explain why it is in my point of view...

since your kind came to earth, your ancestors built a very negative system in earth:

1. an educational system that only teaches humanity to survive in the society that ur kind has created; all we learn at school since we are kids is basic math, science, history and culture. once we grow up we go to school just to learn the system's proffessions (lawyer, bussiness man, doctor, etc)
but there isnt ever any kind of spiritual teaching, soul or anything that has to do with where do we come from, or all those things that if now u do a reasearch on interent, or just read some books u can find, things that we really need to learn in order to be succesful in life.
2. an economic system that is a total fraud. u create money out of air, then the nations get big economic issues, and life is very hard for regular people, then the ones with money become so arrogant and they want more, and more.
3. you have the entire humanity brainwashed with media, fear, lies, negative news, etc.
so that then people goes to war just because of government issues. and the people that goes to war is so blind that they think they are going to war because of their country, and they do not realize that we are all equal, and that nations is nothing alse but a big and succesful project built by your ancestors to divide and conquer humanty.

so, after all of this, now please explain to me how am i supposed to have free will, if all my life i lived a lie, in a society that has no idea about reality, and they think inside the box that ur kind has built to control us. the free will comes when u let someone know all the truth and then let them choose what they want, not when you create a scenario with certain posibilities to choose in that little and small reality that the scenario has to offer.
tell me where is the free will of that kid that was born on irak, and lost his arm because of a bomb's explotion and saw his mom and dad die in front of his eyes. that kid has no free will, it is your choice to create a war between us, making us believe that we have to contradict each other nation, and the stronger nation will be the ruler.

thank you for all the information u have brought to us, even tho it is something i do not considere truth at all, but puting it toghether with other information i got from other places makes a lot of sense.
i hope u can understand what i mean with this, and if we meet face to face some day, the look in my eye will show you how much i care about humanity and what a great change i expect for us in the future.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I have read what you have posted and found it helpful in understanding all things I am presented with in my life. By this, I mean, you have stimulated the part of me that is intensely interested and curious about this "subject" as opposed to "subjects" that are considered normal for the vast majority of the populace. You must also understand I am approaching this from a "normal" prespective, and that I cannot at this time accept what you are saying because I am bound by this protocol (assuming what you are saying is the "truth", and trust me it matters not to me anyhow). There are several occasions that I have stumbled upon unique and interesting infromation on this site, and it seems to be forming into a bigger picture that keeps getting more and more interesting, your posts are a part of that group of few. Thank-you for your time and thought, it has contributed to my understanding of reality as a whole; I say this from my Higher Self that is not bound by parameters, an ego or a brain. Even if you're just a hoaxer that is manipulating a power trip because of your inate Human flaws, I don't care.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

how can we 'avoid' or transcend these chaotic times that are coming? will there be any assistance for those of us who are looking for that and are making efforts to reach and 'open up' our own god consciousness? what is the best way to survive these times to come?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I am greatful for this opportunity.
Please define the "white light" experience that unites the soul with the eternal divine flame.
I thank you in advance.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Brilliant thread, many facets to consider and reflect upon.

Thank you HH, for your quality of contributions here - sorry I missed you.

Shine on, you crazy diamond. Shine on!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Classic disinfo, with a little more mixing of a fair amount of truth with lies to facilitate a desired outcome. This time directly aimed at the conspiracy theory types to further confuse and alarm and sway away from the course of really discovering what's really going on....... Boo!!!
Looking at the way in which it is worded still fails to hide the fact that to succeed in their plan they have to deceive us all and then everything will be ok in the long run, but, we still must suffer so they can live.... huh?

Sounds like energy vampires to me trying to challenge a higher density for control (so much for the loving, caring and sharing vibes hey guys....) with the collective power they will imbibe by "harversting us"...... scenes of the original martrix movie are not far away from an allegorical reality here with this vermin at the helm ..... So therefore anything this guy is saying, no matter how much he alludes to "how we couldn't possibly understand", blah,blah,blah is total bulldust. The main objective of the diatribe of the "hidden-hand" is to further cloud the waters just as their veils are starting to slip away and as we (the Goiya and everyone else along for the ride) collectively recover our minds enough to realise that yes, with our thoughts we can create and their desperate acquisition of our minds and the needing of their permission "evolve" to their concept of fourth density is totally against any natural scheme of things...

Let's not forget to mention that in order for them to succeed we have to give away our permission for them to proceed... this is where the problem,reaction,sollution manipulation of the mainstream collective minds and the holding of what they think are all the aces gives them an advantage...... sounds like the schoolyard bully to me... but on a macro-cosmic scale.... Hey, did you go to Eaton or Oxbridge College.....?? lol!!!!!!

They are desperatley hoping no one will say boo until they can get the correct energy alignments and apparatus to enslave us ready..... as truth be known it is they who will be left behind when it's time for the planet to vibrate to a new level of reality.... which WILL happen... sorry guys...

Their upper pyramid of control think that by the feeding off of our collective mental energy will be enough to restore them, well I should say, really only one being to where he thinks he really should be.... all the others tagging along for the ride will be peeled off as superfulous vermin and useful idiots along the way.... don't you worry about that though, you who think that you hold our clay in your hand. It is you how are sadly delluded... what makes it worse is that your race is the one that's been hood winked right from the start of events..... whereas regarding the situation that has developed here on earth all you can think of is "your" opportunity.... bugger everyone else...... imagine a reality where things are governed like that....?? Hey Presto.... !! I too currently inhabit this environment.... it's called the earth, right ..... now can you really conceive it would be any different if a universe ran on those principals....??
All you stumbling demented child kings take note if you don't think there's anything wrong going on right now... wakey,wakey ....!!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join