It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Where do the souls or beings incarnating here on Earth come from? (Besides stating the obvious, the Prime Creator.) At which stage of the game was it decided we enter and for what purpose? What is the reasoning behind domestic animals and our relationship with them? Why does it turn out that in following the creators will and plan, are the masses manipulated, decieved, and enslaved, all for the pupose of assention and evolving?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It seems that most of the posters are missing the reality picture.

Before I begin, let me say that I am human. I have never seen a UFO. I have never seen a ghost. I can honestly say that nothing "supernatural" has ever happened to me. Angels do not sing when I urinate.

Let us assume what he says is real.

Have you really imagined a world where people at 95% negativity hold positions of great power?

What is your life to them?

95% negativity. Think about it.

What will they do to us? They have the power. They are at 95% negativity.

You cannot matter to them because they are at 95% negativity. Ramming Speed, sir!

(I guess when they go over this percentage, they are encouraged to come to a forum and tell the truth for a predetermined amount of time: whatever the penance for the infraction might be. ; )

You might think you can psychically avoid this negativity, but you are in Third Density. You have a body. 95% negativity on Third Density. Can you physically avoid it? “Can I keep him, ma? I promise I won’t get blood on the carpet.”

If what he says is real; it is a very scary world we are moving into. 95% negativity on Third Density.

How many people do you have to cheat, lie, kill, steal from, etcetera, etcetera, to achieve 95% negativity on Third Density?

But you applaud him because he says it is for the greater good. You line up like sheep to slaughter and turn a blind eye as the sheep next to you is mowed down, never realizing that you are next.

If he told the truth, “You are complicit in your inaction, every time you 'look the other way' when you see an injustice. Your 'thought' at the sub-conscious level of creation to the Creator, is your allowance of these things to occur. In so doing, you are serving our purpose. It is very important to us, that the Polarization of this planet is Negative at the time of the Great Harvest. That means Service to Self orientated, as opposed to Positive, Service to Others. We require a Negative Harvest, and you are doing a fine job of helping us to attain our goal. We are very grateful.” (page 1)

Are you helping him create a 95% negativity in Third Density? “Remember, always, that this is a beautiful Game that we are playing here and co-creating together, with our Infinite Creator.”

I guess that when you see an injustice and think, “I must learn from this,” and do nothing about it, you allow him to sustain his 95% negativity on Third Density.

Is it really for the greater good of all? Does it even matter to someone operating at that level of negativity? “…no one really "dies" and no one really "suffers", except in the Game.”

“The test, is this:
In the face of a challenge, who do you trust?
Do you trust what the "outside world" is showing you?
Or, do you hold fast to that which "feels" like Truth, deep within you?
That is something you can only answer for yourself.”

At the risk of losing credibility: Does this mean; sit there, analyze the data you are given, find your truth, and do nothing? Please do not interrupt the 95% flow.

If what he says is real, think what a great pain it would be to Yahweh to see the whole world ruled by a 95% negative Third Density incarnation. All because Lucifer wants out of his contract.

“…we do not require a 95% Negative Harvest, as you have deducted. Instead, what we require, is for US to personally attain a 95% Negative Polarity for ourselves, not for you. WE must be 95% Negative (at least), in order to Graduate to 4th Density Negative, and earn the opportunity to clear our Karmic Record.”

“If we do not make it, we will remain trapped in the 3rd Density Cycle with all those between 94% Negative and 50% Positive (what I termed 'luke-warm's'), and have to continue to provide Negative Polarity for you. Harsh as it is, our only way out, is to be as Negative as possible, to Graduate."

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
"We cannot choose to be Positive, because that is not what we came here to do for you. That's why I often have referred to all the horrible things we've done here, as our Sacrifice.”

How kind of him to enslave us and destroy us, it must be a terrible burden.

How could anyone reach a 95% negative polarity in the Third Density? How many millions did he say they had? They ALL must attain the 95% negativity? They rule us?
Scary, scary world, but keep applauding him, and enjoy the show as your neighbors, friends, and family are destroyed.

Coming soon to a house near you! The Negatives!

He says they are a soul group. Does this mean if one soul does not attain 95% negative polarity in the Third Density, the whole group must stay behind?

“we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose.”

I suppose, they literally would cut our throats if it came to that. They’d have to, or risk losing the negativity. If they lose the negativity, they don’t break through, and must try again. It’s okay though, because “no one really dies.”

Is this our sacrifice to Lucifer: that we allow him to attain 95% negative polarity in the Third Density at the sake of our lives and the lives of our loved ones: and we applaud him as he does it?

Will you stand by and look on in awe; stupefied, while the world dies, or will you work to change the polarity, not only inside yourself, but in others as well?

There is one thing no one asked Lucifer…(Remember, this is not his world; it is Yahweh’s) why does Yahweh oppose this negative path?

In all the eons, I guess Lucifer was never able to achieve such negativity in the Third Density until now. If achievement of this level had occurred in an earlier age, this entity would not be here.

Why has it taken so long to achieve a Personal negativity of 95%? I guess killing your neighbor or neighborhood is not enough. I guess you must destroy the world. When in our history would a goal of this magnitude be possible? When in our history would the people allow such a scenario to occur? The time must be right for escape.

Using Hidden_Hand logic, I suppose all the visions of souls being tortured in hell were really visions of our Karmactic revenge against the Lucifer group. That is, until the last human decides to forgive them for destroying our world.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If you accept what HH is telling you, then there is another possible Scenario, besides all this doom and gloom that is. It is right before our eyes. According to the Lucifer group, because we are one with Yahweh, this must be OUR world too. Freewill. We have blindly given Lucifer our world, but we can take it back. We can stop the destruction. With Yahweh’s help, we could do it.

Think about it as you chuckle softly to yourself. We can take our world back, but we need help and we have to chose that help. Freewill. We turned away from Him with our free will, we can now turn to Him with complete Freewill and move forward together; as we must anyway.

If you believe what Hidden_Hand has said, then you must see my logic. Why not try to work with Yahweh, whom we are a part of, instead of an entity that claims an almost desperate desire to exit our Third Density reality. Your enlightenment and wellbeing is not their goal anymore, he said so. Destroy us and leave; let the Universe sort us out….sounds like a girl I dated once. (badum, bum) Freewill?

If he is telling the truth, will you give him your world to destroy? Will you fight the destruction with any means possible, even if it means inviting Yahweh into your life? Why is that a bad or silly choice? Freewill.

If he is telling the truth, as Yahweh grows, so shall we grow. As we grow, so shall Yahweh. We are one now and forever. The choice to work together is ours.

Our other option: 95% negativity on the Third Density and the loss of everything we know.

“The test, is this: In the face of a challenge, who do you trust?”

Is Hidden_Hand who he says he is or a well versed idiot? I bet you have already decided.

P.S. I will go ahead and see if I get Yahweh on the phone, maybe we can put a stop to this mess. What have I got to lose? I will let you know if anything happens.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Dapaga]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that Hidden-Hand is who he says he is, and there are aspects of what he knows, which contain the authentication stamp of truth. Personally I am grateful to him, for his window of opportunity and the message posted, as it is a very large piece of a jigsaw puzzle on which I have been working for years. Therefore, providing us with his insight into the world and plans of the Illuminati, is a small step towards him offsetting his negative karma.

On the other hand however, there is no guarantee of the outcome being in any way as the 13 blood-lines have designed, as there are those of us who will use every ounce of our positive spirituality to fight the negative forces, and with help from fourth dimensional positive powers, we can overcome the ‘Princes of Darkness’.

As he says, the time will come when we can all stand back from the ‘play’ when it is all over, and share our tales from both the positive and negative aspects of the reality of what we have been through. I wish him and the rest of his ‘family’ well in their long term aims to return to the elevated level of spiritual positivity from which they came.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Greeings to all.

This is my first post on ATS and presently have little time to converse on forums, however, this particular thread is outstanding indeed. I am presently involved with studying and experimenting with the unlimited energy from the quantum vacuum that will power our coming new era of peace and it has the vast majority of my focused intention at the moment.

It was only yesterday that I became aware of the happening on this forum through synchronicity.

I have read and contemplated Hidden Hand's writing and your comments.
(for some strange reason, I keep wanting to type "Helping Hand" instead of "Hidden Hand" because what he had to say here was DEFINITELY a huge help.)

[Hahahah. I suppose that after telling you exactly how to be solid "service to other," he's off on a trip to commite genocide and terror to insure that he himself is 95% "service to self." Oh, the irony of the Creator!]

Hidden Hand's writing is undoubtedly some of the very best I've ever seen and his words certainly resonated within me. His words also echoed many things I have been contemplating and writing about for years.

I was greatly surprised, awed and chills went up my spine to hear Hidden Hand talking about many of the concepts I wrote about in my sci-fi novel DOWNSTEP back in 2003. That novel has nver been formally published, however I do offer it to anyone free. So far, not too many folks have read it, so I do not think Hidden Hand ever did. The Truth is the Truth and people arrive at it from many different life paths.

I also recommend "Alien Interview" by Larry Spenser which echos this same information. IF you can discern the parable of it.

When we finally understand that we are all ONE being and that our individuated consciousness is one of a zillion SENSE ORGANS of the Great Creation in order to facilitate the basic evolutionary intention of the ONE to EVOLVE, then we can understand how the "evil" in the world can be a CATALYST to awaken us from complacency and inertia.

James Redfield presents this very concept in his excellent movie "The Celestine Prophecy." One of his characters says, "the violence happening in the world is waking us up." VERY TRUE, in my view. Perhaps when we get fed up with so much ANTI-LIFE, we will finally begin to appreciate our interconnectivity with the entire web of life and our intimate part in it.

Such a view engenders RESPECT for the entire web of life.

Hidden Hand also tells us exactly HOW to find peace amidst the fears and horrors all around us. 1) recognize that the entire life scenario, regardless of our individual perception of it, is COMPLETELY UNREAL. i.e. an illusion. 2) Our THOUGHTS CREATE OUR REALITY. Therefore, pay attention to your own thoughts. As a man thinks in his heart SO IS HE. 3) Treat other beings the way YOU want to be treated. You get back EXACTLY what you put out.

If we understand these three very basic things, we can avoid having hatred in our hearts for the evil controllers. It is how we TAKE the various CATALYSTS (tools). They can either overwhelm you ... or ... cause you to seek with all your heart, mind and soul to find your inner Source.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

Dear interlocutor,

thank you for all the answers and revelations you help us here with. For sometime I know it is a game, a VR one. My question will be short. All my life, I suffered tremendously living here, on this "planet" of course as I thought. Not outwardly, as it was OK, but inwardly, in the soul, at seeing ALL the horrors, injustice, etc. - I won't keep a long post, you know what negativity I mean. However, once I figured (though both, personal insights, and from outside sources) it is a VR game, all became so clear, but...ALL lost ANY SENSE. The only thing I want now - is to GET OUT, and NEVER, in the entire - eternal-? existence, to participate in these kind of games. More, to eternally confine, in the cosmic life sentence those "creators" who create these kind of games. My only question to you, if you know it, HOW to opt out of it??? Beside death or/and suicide? How, when a conscious individual finally realizes he is a character in a VR game run by a wicked mind, to get out of it..??? Please, help, it is very important for me. Every minute, every breath in this crazy game is intolerable for me (and for many, many pure, beauty, and Love loving souls). What happen swhen a person kills himself, say, takes a sleeping pill, where his entity goes then..? Bound for another cycle in the wicked game again..? HOW to opt out of here and never, ever, get trapped in it again..?

Thank you so much.

BTW, even among science, physicists, etc., the proves that it is not the Galaxy, not the Earth, etc., but just a granular, quantized VR game, with Programmers cowardly in the hiding, keeping the players in perpetual ignorance about the true state of affairs...did you read resumé in Jim Elvidge book, "The Universe Solved"..? Even not so bright cinéma people, or, rather, game characters, figured that also, I mean, of course, Matrix, 13th floor, Tron, Dark City, Lawnmower man, Hitchhiker's Guide, etc... What happens to the player, once he steps out of ignorance and figures out that we are in a nothing but a VR game run by an imbecile..? How that character can get out of it..?

Thank you if you could help me with that, and for the rest of the your contribution, it is insightful and very profound.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

All good with your writings. But I don't get you able to rise above the 15th density considering 21 dimensions that is. Are the other families of higher spiritual power?

And how is this connected to bloodlines? What i mean to say is. A soul reaching ascension can be born anywhere, it doesn't need money fame genes power, at least those coming from the light. A master is a master and you can see very clearly i believe what i am projecting. I definitely know it for sure.

Is it just something part of the general plan for the light families to fight the dark in formations relevant to social structures and the more one advances to source he can just stand for himself without anything external?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If I understand the basic concept correctly you have two choices when it comes to graduating?

95% or above polarity towards negative service to self
55% or above polatiry towards positive service to others

The first being supposedly harder to achieve but the odds of hitting either about the same regardless of which one you pick?

Now the only thing that makes my doubt Hidden Hand, not his authenticity in being who he claims to be is I don't think by nature of what he described his family like he or they can hit 95% negativity utilizing a family concept.

Even if your mate is geared towards accepting 95% negative treatment from you, i.e. your family, how can they all manage to be 95% negative towards each other, since they too are in this density and each entity in their family counts as self.

I could be wrong but I would think anyone wanting to hit 95% negative polarity would have to be a complete loner, with out a friend or loved one in the world except maybe a gold fish you flush down the toilet every day?

The other thing I am unclear about is the statement that if his grouping can achieve 95% then they are out of here and their karmic debt clean?

My understanding was to achieve enlightment as a negative polarized entity you have to be 95% negatively charged all the way through 6th density?

I could be wrong, I think Hidden Hand wants to stick around in third density playing at working towards 95% and trapping you into playing along with him.

Anyone want to buy a gold fish?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If anyone cares to very easily go back and see what Hidden Hand actually did say, here is a link to a website that compiled the message without the additional comments, only the questions and the answers:

home.comcast.net...

[edit on 6-12-2008 by nestingwave]

[edit on 6-12-2008 by nestingwave]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

I did a little research to find out if there was anything speficic happening in Malta and I found a masque/costume Festival/Carnival that occurs there in winter. Seems rather hedonistic, and based on the small historical (latin) community that the wildest party occurs in (Gozo), on an island named after a greek mythical love slave...I get the impression that this would be the perfect place for sexual rituals to occur....

Google search

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have always felt different than the people around me, trying to decide if I was less human or more human... I always had this feeling of knowing things, not like a psychic but more like experiencing, knowing and understanding the bigger picture. I'm 35 now and over the years I sort of got trapped in trying to succesfully function according to 3-d reality, society. I had to learn the hard way to function and how to be 'harder' myself. Now I am trying to unlearn, feeling I was 'right' all along anyway.

This last year many times i have felt the phrase 'the world is just a stage' is very real. Also i find that a lot of things that we are told are symbolical, should be taken quite literally. I have been trying to imagine if i could hold the understanding that the world is a stage, but a most meaningful one for our (and therefore ALL) evolution, even if something painful would happen to one of my loved ones, which i imagine would be harder to deal with than anything happening to myself. So, I try hard to not just theorize, but really see and thoroughly 'get' reality. To find this thread i see as synchronity.

To me the most important topic of the messages is what I am trying to realize, actualize: Knowing that the world is a play, a stage. Not taking outer events and my greatly conditioned emotion patterns so seriously. But taking my own actions and reactions VERY seriously. To be as aware as i can. Playing the game AS IF it were real. Because i understand what the game really is about IS serious: mastering myself - constantly trying to be a little more intelligent, a little more loving, a little more understanding. I fail too often, but when i have these negative thoughts about my failing i try to give that understanding, forgiveness and love to myself..probably the best place to start and restart anyway.

My intuition tells me that the message from HH is real, although to me it doesn't even matter if it activates us to think, feel and intuit for ourselves. His answers resonate with my own understanding, just as the information of author Barbara Hand Clow does. One of the many things she states is that this planet is under a quarantaine until we as a collective choose better ways and can be trusted not to do damage to the rest of our galaxy.

It seems logical to me that he/that group soul are bound by certain universal/cosmic laws just as every being/consciousness is. That they have to obey certain universal laws, that oblige them to share with us what we ask, what we want to know (free will) at this moment in time. I do not think hh handles out of kindness, but as his duty, just as he says. I think they cannot advance if they don't give us the opportunity to advance. I suspect they have to able to 'say' to a higher 'ranking' spiritual being/consciousness: 'we now have given those who are best able to comprehend a fair chance. ' If i am right about this, then my critique is that HH cannot set straight a how-many-centuries-history of mind twisting with only a few limited sessions of truth on an internet forum. We need more and we want more truth!

If i had the chance, my question would be: what is 3-d? What is density? I feel i don't even know how to put my question, because i don't even know what to point to, but i feel i/we take 3-d too much for granted, as if 3-d is 'just the material world'. I feel there is more to it and i would very much like to know more about the mystery of 3-d, or say its lesser known story and facts.

And what about all this positive vs. negative? Is it not one of our biggest challenges now to overcome dualities? Psychology shows that evil gets exagerrated if we don't acknowledge it in ourselves. If we don't want to be victims anymore, we should stay out of thinking we are the good ones and they are the bad ones as we have learned since kids.
From their cartoons.
Again, we are the ones we have been waiting for.

S.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
An equally, perhaps even more, credible explanation of what-it's-all-about has now appeared on Project Camelot's website.

It's an interview with James of Wingmakers.com, here's the link:

www.projectcamelot.net...

There are key differences. Perhaps most significantly, James describes 'the matrix' (my use of the word) in terms which suggest that everything that Hidden_Hand has described as being attainable is still well within 'the matrix' which, according to James, was created by a self-declared 'God' named Anu, king of the Annunaki.

So even though Hidden_Hand was generously explaining how we can extricate ourselves from 3rd dimensional Earth, we would still remain within the artificially-created matrix which his bloodlines are helping to sustain.

Funny thing is, when I discovered Hidden_Hand's thread only the day before yesterday, I bought into it hook, line and sinker, thinking it was the best exposition of what-it's-all-about that I'd read in years of reading this sort of thing, always having found it difficult to discriminate between the different expositions.

Now, two days later, I'm confused again. As so often happens, I have to say that the latest (James's) is extremely convincing, deals with many of the notions I've come to understand along my spiritual path, and takes me into territory that gives me that 'ah-ha!' response, all in a very open, beautifully-articulated, compassionate way that frankly I'm not best qualified to put words to.

In common with others on this thread I too had wondered how Hidden_Hand could reconcile giving such positive, service-to-others guidance with his goal for 95% negativity. However, having read most of the thread it's clear that it was also promoting cynicism and worse amongst readers, so perhaps the overall effect for his balance sheet might have been more neutral than positive. On my balance sheet, however, Hidden_Hand's enlightening explanations were a tremendous positive. I especially liked his guidance to a contributor who asked how to help other people towards ascension.

Certainly, Hidden_Hand cast light into areas that need to be exposed. And his explanation of our 'fall' from the Garden of Eden, and Yahweh's and Lucifer's roles in it, was marvellous. But unless Yahweh = Anu, and I gather from what James says, they're not the same, the story is not consistent with what James says.

So, as I continue this roller-coaster ride, what's now come into view is James' Sovereign Integral, now the focus of my attention. Phew! And there I was, telling my closest co-travellers what a must-read thread this is. Ah well. What is it they say? "It's the journey, not the goal." Who knows.

Thoughts, anyone? Positive thoughts, please, such as how to promote discrimination. I'm not out to promote negativity!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great post Phil.

Yes, my experience exactly. Jame's interview with Camelot is a new expansion of the Lyricus teaching never before seen.

I have digested Wingmakers and most of Lyricus since they started. For several months I have been participating in the eventtemples meditation and find it very helpful. On Event Temple 1 there is the breathing James spoke of but I never knew it was called "Quantum Pause."

eventtemples.com...

It really is interesting that Hidden Hands had given us certain information and then James comes out with this interview with Camelot.

It is very interesting when comparing the two points of view. Both require holonomic thinking and are missed entirely when read linearly like a New York Times.

I was amused at the level of the questions Kerry asked and the totally different and expanded dimension James answered them on. He not only answered the questions but the point of view from whence they came.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nestingwave

Thanks nestingwave.

I read your earlier post in which you talked about your novel Downstep. I should like to read it if possible.

Do you have it on a web page?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ok. What I want to know is they say their are some dangerous bloodlines, some that are evil and their whole objective is to destroy the world. slowly but surely and build it back up the way they want. My question I guess would be... are you 1 of those. I dont know if thats to blunt. If so I have a new question, what exactly will happen on december 21 2012 between the bloodlines..what will yall do during this time? Are yall also in danger?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What is Free Will? How can we use it?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Bump.

This is one of the most interesting threads I have read in a very long time, not only here on ATS, but anywhere.

Whether H_H's story is legit, many agree that there is much about his story that resonates. The ability to discern what is true for you [and only you] is essential for ascension, to coin a phrase.

I challenge all seekers and skeptics alike to carefully read this thread in its entirety. While some posters clearly "did their thing" so as to disrupt the flow of information, the message of Unconditional Love that H_H shares, ironically enough, applies.

Everywhere.

A great read--threads such as this are what makes ATS invaluable.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join