It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I keep coming back to this thread to see how others are responding as they discover it. This time I read the posts speaking of the interview with James. Agh, something else to grasp! (but thank you!)

In reading the thread the first time, I discovered the links to The Law of One. www.lawofone.info... The Ra teachings are in line with what H_H expresses. I am but a beginner, however, I feel I have begun to grasp the most sought after material on this earth!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nestingwave

If anyone cares to very easily go back and see what Hidden Hand actually did say, here is a link to a website that compiled the message without the additional comments, only the questions and the answers:

Thank you for posting the link to the complete thread. It was much easier to digest it all in that format. Very much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

LOW LEVEL you are too much. LOL like he said you should channel your energy into something more beneficial to yourself or soul rather... you are spending so much time and energy "debunking" what he is saying that you are missing the point... whether this a hoax or not, he makes some very good points and overall has a good message that evryone should take to heart or at the very least consider. like he said Depth is the key word here. don't dwell so much on the little things, you are letting them get in the way of the real message which is LOVE conquers all!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
duality. using negativity as a tool to provide some with positivity might bring some people out of the dark but mostly it just keeps them down in the negativity. shouldn't a more loving and compassionate hand be used to guide the earth's people to becoming co-creators of reality? shouldn't love be behind your plan? you say the ends justify the means. create chaos so there can be peace. doesnt putting so much negative energy on us effect you at all? doesnt creating evil situations effect u in a negative way? it would make more sense to take care of all citizens of the planet as your own family since we are you. to say we arent chosen to be in charge is laughable. we are all part of the divine. we are certainly not being treated as such. when we are all held in the loving embrace of the creator then we can all create our heaven. bringing heaven from god into all of its forms conscious mind. we all need to be making god everywhere, not just a few bloodlines. guide us toward that end rather than keep us seperate . we have more than enough technological capabilities now to share the earths resources with everyone and have no poor. use machines to make our lives safer and do the jobs we shouldnt have to be forced to do. we all work hard just to scrape by and barely survive. what if everyone in the world had enough and heard about love everyday and worked towards creating a heaven on earth? is that not worth your time?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'd like to wager, given that 'Hidden Hand' and many other things said are catch-phrases or downright cliche' (which he'd merely take credit for 'his kind' inventing to dodge) and the ability for a quick response despite the complexity of his responses, he is a savant. He has communication skills, so he's not autistic and not all savants are autistic as not all autistics are savants. Given that, he's able to study much, and perhaps learned the value of striving for self-actualization. That put him over the mark to a kind of grandois delusion, but he plays his part well.

Of course a few of his early 'predictions' were unfulfilled. Go back and look and look where we are. Where we will be early next year (when that currency is not 'announced' as he said it would be). Notice he manages to cover both sides in a way. Again, he has skill, and shows what can be done when one of savant learning ability, and probably a photographic memory, puts it together in communication. Nonetheless he is entertaining to read and does offer insight. He's come to a point of 'enlightenment' as per such Zen teachings. His satori was no picnic though.

Once you realize you really can't tweak your own psyche or approach well enough, you have to turn to others. That's why he's here. Granted the nature of this group is above the typical often bigoted John Birch style of other conspiritorial areas, the kind of knoweldge base he presents, or claims only to be a mere tapping if a tiny part of his wisdom makes this scenario likely, to disprove himself.

Not only would he strive to speak with higher geniuses, or other highly functional savants, he'd be able to report such discussions. That coud include heads of state, and other key players at least in the 'illusionary' world we see that is merely a chess game to 'them'. One would think it impossible for him to reach them? With his wisdom professed, I'd think not. Thus again, the question fo why he'd even bother with us.

He points out a scope that analogizes this as him talkng to us being akin to a Rhodes Scholar conversing with a couple of stray dogs. Well, beyond that. Not only would they get bored with it, what in the world could they learn, what purpose would it serve?

The people with the most power on this earth are Mammonists. The ultimate materialists, they value only worldly things. The most destructive rulers in history, if you dig far enough, were practicing or covert pagans. The praise of Earth again. What's below, not above. One can say it is the negativity we need to polish our own tools with. But they've far too much power and potential, given the path we are on.

What of the Biblical story of Lucifier falling from the place of a superior God. Is that the higher God you mention or the 'lower Yaweh'?

Who tempted Chrsit in the desert?

When I consider God, I consider the higher creator of all, who has always been. The highest one, above the collective conciousness of all, even if that be 'lucifer'. Yaweh seems a construct for the simple to see a guy flying around 'creating Earth' vs. a supreme watchmaker setting it all in motion with a 'Big Bang'.

What are your thoughts on Fractals (God's thumbprint) appearing from micro to macro levels?

What are your thoughts on Near Death Experiences? Long 'debunked' (not) as brain chemicals, what of those who see pre-deceased family they never met or saw pictures of, and describe them precisely regardless?

As complex as all this is, there is a simple minimal central 'vibration' running through all things. There can be the simplest of prhases that can jarr the soul. I await that. I've not seen it. As surely as a Zen Master can dupe a student with the simplest koan, I'd like to see him to his best to present anything close to that here. If he's above that level of knowledge and actualization as presented, surely it can't be hard to do?

Can the highest supreme being you acknowledge create an object so big he couldn't lift it?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by philsnow
reply to post by nestingwave

Thanks nestingwave.

I read your earlier post in which you talked about your novel Downstep. I should like to read it if possible.

Do you have it on a web page?

Hi Phil,

Yes, certainly. Some who have read Downstep seem to get some kind of thrill (or laugh) out of it. I offer it free to anybody. And I do have a link on the site to download a pdf of it, if anyone wishes to print it out.

I also invite you to read the "Introduction by the Author" section -- here I have a paper which is my own contribution to the entire UFO/ETI issue.

I hope you and anyone else enjoys this work.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nestingwave
Some who have read Downstep seem to get some kind of thrill (or laugh) out of it. I offer it free to anybody. And I do have a link on the site to download a pdf of it, if anyone wishes to print it out.

I also invite you to read the "Introduction by the Author" section -- here I have a paper which is my own contribution to the entire UFO/ETI issue.

www.geocities.com...

Thanks Rob, I'll get stuck into it. It's a lot of material! And your site is huge.

Re your section on Free Energy, you'd be interested, I'm sure, in my website Magnetic Energy to Heal the Planet at www.magneticenergy.org.uk I'd be very happy if you'd add a link to it. Any further conversation about it, could you email me from that site - thanks.

Cheers
Phil

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My friend gave me the link for the website a few days ago, and I was almost done reading it, when I saw something about ATS and realized this happened here! I've been basically lurking this site for about a year and it seems like everything is coming full circle. This thread is a trip, with very many similarities to the Ra material, something I read about a year ago. I hope more people catch this before it falls into the abyss of past threads, I know I missed it until I saw the link.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Somebody read the LAW of ONE and thought they could make a cool little story.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Somebody read the LAW of ONE and thought they could make a cool little story.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

is O negative blood is a part of the your famely and is the skywalkers are the Gods tool for upcoming event

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to [email protected]post by Hidden-Hand

for a long time i've been interested in telepathy, telekinesis and astral projection, not sure why really.
id like to know the steps to connect with the One on a spiritual level, evolve to my true being/nature. how do i accomplish this? how long will this game be played?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here's a link to a person claiming similar things
presented in a similar way

www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hello, I hope i am not to late. I don't want to miss you helpful hand. j/k I wish you well on your journey. Thank you for all your insight. I hope to meet you someday. How will i know it's you? See i am wondering things like what you look like? Do you look like us but more intelligent?? Sorry i am just a girl @ heart. Much love P.s You sound HOTT

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
P.P.S. Does our astrological sign have any connection with our karmatic cycles? I'm a Capricorn born 12/31/77 Thanks again Be Love

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Jeez did i miss my chance??_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
With all due respect, I believe that a person of such elite bloodlines would be sufficiently educated to not reverse the spelling of "its" (possessive) and "it's" (contraction of "it is"). A small point, but a true giveaway.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by philsnow

Originally posted by nestingwave
Some who have read Downstep seem to get some kind of thrill (or laugh) out of it. I offer it free to anybody. And I do have a link on the site to download a pdf of it, if anyone wishes to print it out.

www.geocities.com...

Thanks Rob, I'll get stuck into it. It's a lot of material! And your site is huge.

Re your section on Free Energy, you'd be interested, I'm sure, in my website Magnetic Energy to Heal the Planet at www.magneticenergy.org.uk I'd be very happy if you'd add a link to it. Any further conversation about it, could you email me from that site - thanks.

Cheers
Phil

Hi Phil,

Yes, I congratulate you on your wonderful site. I will put a link to it in my "Free Energy" section. Also, I will study it and learn from it.

Thanks,

Bob

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join