It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I really believe that most of the people who are not insulting this woman may not neccessarily believe this will happen so much as they want this to happen.

This world is becomming FUBAR right now and people are starved for change. What hope is there for any of us right now?

All we here is doom and gloom... the banks are crashing the NWO is taking over. The russians are coming!(again). The US is going to attack Iran..... Marshall law about to be declared. The US election is rigged and it doesn't matter who wins your screwed either way. The sky is falling!!!!

SO there are a few people who really want to see change and since MAN has done nothing but screw us over why not let the GFL have a go?

I think this thing/prediction/channeling or whatever is spreading because of the doom and gloom.

I also think even you tough guys who are so quick to insult everyone for wanting to believe, well you secretly want this to happen as well.

and by the way she has never said the ship is 2000 miles !!!! please stop with that already

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

I also think even you tough guys who are so quick to insult everyone for wanting to believe, well you secretly want this to happen as well.

oh yes, I am super-tough because i don't believe Snuggles Fluffybunny is really the prophetess of the end-times. Internet Tough Guy #1 right here, ladies.

I am being very sincere with you when I say that I would rather watch this world and its people die in flames than be rescued, undeservedly, from the depths of our own ignorance, greed, and hatred by some intergalactic race of Mary Poppinses.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
WEll, I'm still out on the fence but yes I think this would be a breath of fresh air at the moment............

Remember on her channellings, they said that as they get closer there would be a rumbling in the earth, but nothing too big and it could not be avoided.....

well, look at this then.....
Earthquake

yeh, yeh i know it could be anything.....but................ you never know, not until the 14th that is....
I hope it's true, I'm TIRED of all this........

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by barontorz

I saw you posted a link to an earthquake so I just assumed it was the same one that I just saw.... Turns out that it wasn't.

There was a decent sized one in Afghanistan today as well.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
On Aliens and UFO Board their is another interesting thread about Google Earth please also check it out regarding any connection to 0ct 14th,2008

Some interesting objects are showing up and the discussion is wether its a Google technical problem or something else.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Interesting according to who. I'm sorry, but I trust the engineers and scientists a lot more than I trust a bunch of hoaxing money grubbers looking at Google Earth.

Furthermore, Google Earth IS NOT REAL TIME!!! Did you even know that those pictures are old??? You guys are making yourself look DUMB!

GOOGLE EARTH IS NOT A LIVE PICTURE.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
October 14th is a Full Moon, so we know we will see one luminous object
in the night sky.

I had a disturbing vision last night of a volcano errupting violently. Its not a normal sort of thing for me. I tend to hope for the best and even deny all apparent negatives. I hope that my vision has no merit.

I think I may even be able to say which volcano but would rather not.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

It may mean that there may be a great upheaval in the works for you, and from what I am gathering, many are having dreams of this type or simular to it. This may have something to do with our growing economic problems. That is what I am seeing, that it may affect everyone pretty hard. I hope it has nothing to do with Earth changes. The dreams I have had over the last year, have been of a large train wreck, a very bad one.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I hope it was just symbolic and has nothing to do with reality.
I do not normally see such things and I do not normally share such private things. It was not a dream, I was awake and aking for insight from more aware aspects of self.
I hope you are right and I do not expect any earth changes of the magnitude I saw.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

you know, thats funny. so, I know the code, software is not a black-box for me

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LOSS OF DATA which is "magic" as occurs in many different places, and nobody knows why - and even if somebody knows why, the EXPLANATION IS NOT KNOWN

so, you may believe in elfs, living elvis, whateva you wish.

and, Google Earth WEATHER data ARE REALTIME

RT !!!! because of nothing would be worth information about clouds from 3 years ago. Do you understand ??????????????????????????????

I think obligatory should be 2-years higher school for coding, should solve many questions inside heads of people like you

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

You are speaking in jibberish and if you actually believe loss of data is unexplained maybe you should be the one to go take some courses in high school.

Your entire paragraph looks like a block of fantasy writing.

No one said anything about weather data. People are saying objects on Google Earth. Do some research before you start claiming expertise.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

fourmilab.ch...

take a look right now, and explain me - what do you see, and what can be this ?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
On another ATS Thread it mentioned Nasa delays Spaceshuttle on Oct 14th 2008?
My question is simple why Oct 14th?

the same day Blossom Goodchild and the Federation of Light are to appear .Interesting

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Are you serious? There is nothing in that picture that looks weird to me. I don't even know what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Do you know how many space shuttle launches are delayed? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. It has nothing to do with your little delusional fantasy I can promise you. NOTHING is going to happen on the 14th except you guys are going to look super foolish.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Do you know how many space shuttle launches are delayed? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. It has nothing to do with your little delusional fantasy I can promise you. NOTHING is going to happen on the 14th except you guys are going to look super foolish.

First I am not you guys second I have consistantly said I have a wait and see position on her message .

I do belive one thing Information and education is key .

Maybe nothing will happen and I have no delusional fanstasy.

If you cannot reply with a civil reply then please do not reply at all .

Lastly what makes you so sure nothing is going to happen ?

Just because you think nothing will happen ?

What?

If this is much about nothing then why are you even replying to my comments at all.

As far as your concerned nothing will happen then thats your opinion good for you .

All I am doing is leaning as much as I can about this without putting anyone down including Blossom Goodchild.

If nothing happens life will go on ,and if it does take place we all will see it unless you close your eyes and don't look.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Interesting according to who. I'm sorry, but I trust the engineers and scientists a lot more than I trust a bunch of hoaxing money grubbers looking at Google Earth.

Furthermore, Google Earth IS NOT REAL TIME!!! Did you even know that those pictures are old??? You guys are making yourself look DUMB!

GOOGLE EARTH IS NOT A LIVE PICTURE.

The Google Earth Weather Satellite pictures are update daily the rest might me old but the Weather Satellite is updated check the Aliens UFO board for the Op with a thread on Google Earth Oct 14th 2008 interesting Thread.

Calling me or anyone dumb on my thread is not allowed

[edit on 6-10-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So, will you stop posting when you're wrong, or what?
Most of the other dead beats do- I guess the shame of being a tool is a bit hard to bear when everyone wants to remind you of it.

But hey- Good luck.

See my signature for the reason of your demise.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by sechmet

Are you serious? There is nothing in that picture that looks weird to me. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Rocksarerocks you really do not know what your talking about if you were on Google Earth and go to the Weather Satellite its realtime not old .

Its updates regularly.

You really do have no idea what your talking about at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

reply to post by sechmet

Rocksarerocks you really do not know what your talking about if you were on Google Earth and go to the Weather Satellite its realtime not old .

Its updates regularly.

You really do have no idea what your talking about at all.

I have to back him up on this one...google earth has a 4 year old shot of my house...very rescent indeed!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join